It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:12 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2223 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 108, 109, 110, 111, 112  Next
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:05 pm 
ADMIN

With FREEDOM OF SPEECH being a hot topic...

An uproar over "Big Tech" banning Infowars... shutting down conservative voices etc.

Censorship... shadow banning etc...

It is ironic? that CTH delete posts without informing people... :eek

They take a "moral equivalence" stance.. and delete blocks (both sides) rather read and see who is launching personal attacks. They delete the original post too... to appease the attackers. Which is NUTS since the attacks are aimed at shutting down speech they dont like... they WIN when that speech is deleted (along with their own nasty stuff). Or .. they simply leave the nasty stuff in place, so the attack in effect is allowed to persist as far as subsequent readers go.

To see them delete a Trump tweet criticizing Sessions, along with my response and the attacks that followed is Censorship in it's worse form. Hiding the Presidents own words so as to appease a moronic few posts (forming a small mob)

And... to BAN me after 6 and a half years is.... well.... the sort of shit that is going down with Twitter and fb and YT...

So it's NOT just Liberal Progs who deny free Speech.... seems "Conservative Bloggers" have exactly the same lack of principles/ethics... funny that :roll

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:16 pm 

Well Well Well, Looks like I have missed a lot. Unbelievable, Rumpole. The comment section had gotten too
irritating for me at the crazy house, so I stayed away and looked here when I had a chance (my safe space). lol Seems like you
and Howie and (my dad, who is 82.) were right all along. My dad has been infuriated since the second jeffie recused.
I kept hoping but ….

What a mess. I had to back off the politics, it was keeping me stressed.

I mentioned somewhere here about military tribunals. I am now hoping for that option. See the whole lot of them
rounded up and jeffie first. I think that is our best hope at this time.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:38 pm 
ADMIN

Your Dad sounds very smart :)

I appreciate that there were people who thought Sessions was OK... but I honestly think it was "wishful thinking" I was prepared to "debate the issue"... lay out the facts... but for over a year at The CTH.. I was often (not always) answered with personal abuse of me... not so much support of Sessions, other than to keep parroting "Trump picked him" (so he must be a great AG). EVIDENCE that Sessions was not doing what was needed, since it was simply not happening, was "answered" by claims that Jeff was doing stuff in secret. Anything is possible... but not likely given Sessions was clear about being recused and so would NOT be doing stuff in secret that he was recused from, and there is a LIMIT to how long it is credible that secret stuff is underway. We passed that limit of how long is feasible, a year ago.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:49 pm 

The Sessionistas were insufferable, thus why I quit reading there. They wanted to immediately name call. I did not find that those not buying Sessions were personally attacking the Sessionistas. I was shocked that Sundance was letting it all ride. and found it in poor taste to let it happen. It diminished his website in my eyes, and the eyes of friends that read there but do not post. Left a bad taste in my mouth.

I wonder if the loons that ruined the enjoyment I derived from the site are still posting in light of tide turn. Unhinged, For God and Country, g. combs etc I am imagining them sitting in a dark room, in a corner … sucking their thumbs and cursing Sundance. hehehehe

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:58 pm 
ADMIN

BTW
I said Wray was a dud soon after he was picked..... and Huber.... Huber... people are STILL clinging to the hope that Huber is working in secret. It was supposedly in cahoots with Sessions.. so you'd think the notion of Huber would be dead too.. but it's not. It also gets conflated with "Q" nonsense about 45K sealed indictments.
Quote:
Some Old Guy
With Sessions apparently being what many here increasingly believed, I can’t but help believe his selected US Attorney Huber, is likewise a dolt and unlikely do anything.

IMO
Trump needs to "write off" 2 years as far as cleaning out DoJ/FBI/Obama/Clinton corruption goes. The swamp draining does not START until Sessions is gone and a proper AG is in place.

All this excitement every time a new email or text comes to light... or somebody is called to testify before Congress is MISPLACED. A few in Congress and Judicial Watch are doing their best to get info exposed... and put before the American people... but in and of itself that achieves ... NOTHING!! Just a REPORT and some recommendations. :roll

As I have said many times.... what is really needed is CRIMINAL INVESTIGATIONS They could have been underway already.. done at same time as Congress inquiries. DoJ prosecutors ALREADY HAVE the documents that Congress is fighting for... so the criminal investigation would have proceeded quicker. Any documents being withheld could have been SUBPOENAED. (via Grand Jury)... and as indictments were forthcoming I am sure it would have had a "chain reaction" effect as evidence against one crook implicated others.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:13 pm 
ADMIN

The best positive spin I can come up with...

Look what Trump achieved in a year and a half... even with a CRAP AG...

With a proper AG Trump can move rapidly on the Swamp. Congress and a few good men HAVE done some good in at least outlining the overall map of the corruption. We have a boatload of EVIDENCE... all we need is a PROSECUTOR.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:05 am 
ADMIN

BTW
There were over 4,000 comments on political stuff at CTH yesterday....

I at least skimmed them all as they popped up and it was mostly crap! :slap

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:52 am 
ADMIN

I have Little faith.. but FWIW

Quote:
Ryan Fournier
A big announcement many conservatives have been waiting for is being announced on Fox and Friends tomorrow morning. It’s big league.
https://twitter.com/RyanAFournier/statu ... 3069001729

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:25 pm 

I only found six tweets with #FoxandFriends Announcement hashtag. :roll

And WTF is Jason Fyk?

:smoke

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:55 pm 
ADMIN

John McCain discontinues brain cancer treatment, family says

Sounds like his death is imminent.

No word on him resigning his Senate seat!! :doh

The notion that is wife Cindy should be picked (by AZ Gov.) to replace him is NUTS!! IMO

With his death pending... I am in no mood to continue disparaging remarks and Memes about MCCain... but I have to say I am pleased that he is no longer in a position to effect other people's lives.

Quote:
Mr. McCain has made clear he intends to remain a senator until his death. It will fall to Gov. Doug Ducey of Arizona, a Republican, to appoint his successor to serve through 2020.

What can I say?
Since McCain is playing it that way, people have no option but to pray/wish for his death ASAP!!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:12 pm 
ADMIN

”Come on Jeff, you can do it, the country is waiting!”

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/sta ... 7962442754

Jeff: "I'm only sleeping...."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:33 pm 
ADMIN

I see Sundance and (some) of his CTH cult followers are woke on Sessions...

I TOLD THEM SO over a year ago.!! :cool

The evidence was clear, and seen by many reputable Political analysts... I have no inside info, but I can read and think.

CTH peeps need to get BETTER SOURCES than "Q" and their own daft, baseless, speculation, and conspiracy threads on twitter ... :slap

And yet... Even still... there are total morons like "ForGodandCountry" running with 45K sealed indictments.. and "Q" :lol
At best... useful idiots for "The Deep State"... "Patience grasshopper" while we run out the clock. These people... either wittingly anti-trump themselves, or unwittingly because they are stupid, are aiding Anti-Trump forces.

Quote:
ForGodandCountry
I find it puzzling that Sundance says nothing about the 45,000+ sealed indictments sitting at the DoJ.

Btw….a sealed indictment STOPS the clock of statute of limitations.

Did you know that?

Funny how Sundance doesn’t mention these things. For such a well-informed blogger, I find that very odd.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:11 pm 
ADMIN

Just for Reference... again.... :roll

Debunking the claims about "40,000 sealed indictments"

https://www.reddit.com/r/Qult_Headquart ... 00_sealed/

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:52 pm 
ADMIN

This guy looks like he gets it...

Quote:
Steve in Lewes
Well now isn’t this special. Sundance talks and the cult responds. After a year and a half all we read was about the BIG UGLY, and all those FBI/DOJ folks cooperating. What happened ! All gone up in smoke ! Seems so. This site has become ‘Conspiracy Central’ for conservatives.
Oh and our VSG President. Doesn’t do a darn thing but tweet, how courageous ! He is supposed to be the hard-nosed businessman, but he does nothing. Fire JS azz if you are so dis-satisfied, or this ‘schiff’ will continue as members of your family begin to be indicted. So far all tough talk and no action. All YOUR loyal people and supposed friends (i.e. Trump org financial guy, some schiff-house rag publication owner) Omarosa, Cohen, are turning against you, yet you do nothing but fricking tweet. Get off your butt ! Get control of your DOJ or your family will suffer the consequences. They are threatening your family for crying out loud and all you do is tweet. The Trump brand will become the laughing stock of the business world and all you do is tweet. The greatest tweeter evah! That’s what will be on your gravestone. Sad, sad situation you have allowed. I’m tired of having to defend you with family and friends… I AM DONE !
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/20 ... nt-5842864

"Sundance talks and the cult responds"...The CTH.... "has become ‘Conspiracy Central’ for conservatives."

I am looking forward to how the Howlers respond... and I wouldn't be surprised if he is called a troll... his post is deleted... and he is banned. :95

ETA
YEP... declared a TROLL
:roll

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:44 pm 
ADMIN

"Conservative" Fan Posters - Howlers - Confronting a "Troll"

Quote:
Howlers generally populate academic, technical or special interest forums in which particular issues are discussed. Newbies to such forums often wander in thinking they have found some devastating new argument that contradicts accepted wisdom on the forum topic. Of course, if the forum is a long-standing and active discussion group it will probably have heard and debated the argument at length, so instead of reviving a dead topic Howlers will simply shout and throw excrement until the intruder leaves.

:lol

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:44 pm 
ADMIN

You can't make this stuff up....

The CTH cult are now hatching a notion that Sundance is part of this cunning "Kabuki Theater" plan along with Trump and Sessions. :lol

Who knows why? but Trump, Sessions, and Sundance... are all putting out false info to put people off what is really happening??

Quote:
Dave Sanderson says:
Until Trump gives me firm evidence to the contrary, I believe his ‘falling out’ with Sessions is nothing more than a Kabuki drama to lull the MSM and his enemies into a coma. A few points of note:
* By election law Mueller has to stop announcements Sept. 6th (= 60 days prior to the election)
* Huber (remember him) and his grand jury have been busy out in Utah, away from the swamp’s attention. Huber’s indictments have to be air tight and water tight …they will be
* Don’t expect to see / hear much ‘fight’ from Trump’s ‘white hats’ (of which Sessions is one) before late Sept to early October …because TIMING IS EVERYTHING and as they say on Wall Street “being right too soon is the same as being wrong”

I know we’re ALL bored out of our minds waiting, waiting, WAITING, but when the white hats drop their MOAB it’s going to be the biggest blast that the DC swamp has EVER experienced in history. It will be worth the wait. Until then, enjoy what’s left of Summer.

Reeeeeeee – laaaaaax. Trump’s got this …you know that, I know that, and the corruptocrats of The Swamp know it too.
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/20 ... nt-5843473

Quote:
Rock Knutne says:
Hahaha…Dave Sanderson,

You nailed it!

I think Sundance is in on the kabuki too.
[.....]

Quote:
jrapdx says:
I had exactly the same thought re: sundance. Jumping on the “Sessions is bad” bandwagon so conspicuously is out of character for sundance who’s usually much more circumspect. BTW I read the thread you point to, very thorough and the logic is so airtight it actually makes sense.

:lol :lol

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:41 am 
ADMIN

It’s Happening: Trump’s Smart Strategy – Force AG Sessions To Resign, Don’t Fire Him
August 24, 2018 by Staff

For the longest time idiots who believe Conservative Treehouse and Q-Anon hated and mocked us. Some of the idiots left this website in anger because we attacked Conservative Treehouse and their dangerously infantile writer Sundunce. We demanded AG (in name only) Sessions resign and denounced Conservative Treehouse and Q-Anon as Deep State enablers who protected AG (in name only) Sessions even though President Trump had repeatedly expressed regrets over the appointment of Sessions. We’ve been proven correct. And now it looks like it – resignation – has a chance of happening – because President Trump continues to attack and more and more GOP elected officials are beginning to see the light after President Trump brings on the heat.

Jeff Sessions must resign. Anyone who suggests President Trump fire Jeff Sessions is either not very astute or not a supporter of President Trump. No firing. Jeff Sessions must be forced to resign. President Trump must continue to attack Jeff Sessions as he did on Thursday and Friday of this week. Trump supporters must continue to demand Jeff Sessions resign. The response from Jeff Sessions this week was defiance and a nasty response to President Trump that demonstrates once again that Jeff Sessions does not understand he serves at the pleasure of the President.
[....]
Conservative Treehouse and Q-Anon opposed our special prosecutor appointment as a remedy and instead argued that Jeff Sessions should be trusted and that Jeff Sessions had appointed Huber to investigate, and that the IG Report would be the “Big Ugly” for Trump opponents. Those are either lies or stupidities. We’ve been proven right on all the above points and Conservative Treehouse has neither apologized nor explained their treacheries.

On Point 2, we hear from those who keep track of Conservative Treehouse that CTH is now on Twitter asking for Jeff Sessions to be fired immediately. That’s a big tell. After a year of “Trust Sessions” CTH is, a few months before the November elections, attempting to lure President Trump and Trump supporters to get President Trump to fire Jeff Sessions before the elections. As we explained in our March article President Trump would be in perilous water if he fires Jeff Sessions. Fire Jeff Sessions before the election is exactly what the Deep State wants.

...more at link
https://www.hillaryis44.org/2018/08/24/ ... -fire-him/

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 4:34 am 
ADMIN

Sundance is a BLOGGER.....

Nothing more, nothing less.....

He is an amateur, with no work experience in politics or research generally. No special knowledge or "sources" within the government.

He has followers as all bloggers do (to a greater or lesser extent).

The CTH seems to be a relatively SMALL Blog

What strikes me (as unusual and unhealthy) is that a (large) chunk of the people following CTH are akin to CULT MEMBERS. Sycophantic "fan posters". They accept every word Sundance says as "gospel". I have seen on many occasions people posting that they await Sundance's take on something to inform them what to THINK! :eek
Cult members believe Sundance to have prescience... answers that nobody else has.... and they are not perturbed (or aware) when much of the Sundance speculation does not bear out as correct in the light of how things develop in reality.

...      :NN6 .......... :butt
.... CTH Fan...........Sundance

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:28 pm 
ADMIN

Claim: Trump paid off Bimbos to influence the election in his favor

Um..... aren't Candidates supposed to TRY AND WIN?

Bimbo slilencing seems to me to be a legitimate thing for a Candidate to do.... no problem... and in this case the FEC rules (declaring Campaign finances) are not relevant since Trump paid it himself, but even if FEC rule were applicable.... it's a minor paperwork thing

Reminds me of the old joke:
In the Roman Colosseum...Lion vs Christian, buried up to his neck... As the lion pounces, the Christian bites the lion's dangling balls.......and the crowd screams....

"FIGHT FAIR YOU BASTARD!!" :59

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:43 pm 
ADMIN

Russia (Putin) Succeeding in "disrupting" the US Electoral/Political system

Way beyond Vladimir's wildest dreams...

.... and he does not need to do ANYTHING/Spend any money.

There is NO NEED FOR RUSSIA TO COLLUDE when they get the benefit of US based dopes/crooks, working independent of Russia.

Useful idiots like Comey, Brennan, Clapper, Rosenstein, Wray, Mueller, Schiff, Swalwell, Warner, Sessions (to name but a small sample) are doing Putin's work for him... PRO BONO!!

And the icing on the cake for Vlad is all the useful idiots (Like Q) Tweeting and posting at Conservative Conspiracy Blogs... doing their best to spread ridiculous fictional notions and keep the farce going (run out the clock) with memes such as "Patience Grasshopper"... Jeff Sessions, Huber, OIG etc.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2223 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 108, 109, 110, 111, 112  Next