It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:33 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2223 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79 ... 112  Next
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:08 pm 
ADMIN

The OIG Report - MOAB (Mother of All Big Uglies)?

Nah!!!!

It has to be said..... Conservative Fan-posters are SHEEP!! They are told time after time that "The Big Ugly" is "coming" and they post about all the people who are going to prison. They Joke (ad nauseam) about "Winning" and "Pop-corn" and black hats and white hats... but NOBODY is being held accountable for any corruption crimes etc.
When NOTHING progresses from a "Big Ugly".. the Conservative Fan-posters just post the same drivel about the NEXT "Big Ugly". Currently that is the OIG report :roll
They were told (wrongly) that the OIG report was January 15. They were hailing that date all though the end of 2017. They were imprinted with "January 15" and could not be re-educated that in reality the OIG report was said to be due "March/April" (maybe)
And now they await this OIG report still. Convinced that it will be The MOAB of Big Uglies :eek

In March..... "Their Boat Will Come In" :roll

I don't know what the OIG will actually add to the discussion... but I do know that it is NOT A CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION
Apparently, IG Michael Horowitz and his team have been "Reviewing" DoJ/FBI for over a year already. And people THINK the report will reveal evidence of all sorts of crimes by all sorts of top people in DoJ/FBI.
I DOUBT IT!! If Horowitz had found evidence of (serious) crimes along the way.. he would have been morally bound to report the crimes, even while he continued his "review" and prepared his REPORT. This is not a Game of "black hats V White hats"... this is real life, and if real (corruption) crimes are underway... it could well involve (ultimately) large amounts of money, power, (intelligence) decisions effecting lives... life or death literally for operatives put at risk by intelligence info leaked etc. So... I think it highly unlikely that Horowitz is sitting on a MOAB "time-bomb" of EVIDENCE, plotting a Big Ugly, 3-D chess GOTCHA :roll

The evidence is real, but the Indictments are Fake...

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:21 pm 
ADMIN

When the OIG Boat Comes in.....

Who shall have a fishy, on a little dishy.....who shall have a fishy?.....when the boat comes in!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:46 pm 
ADMIN

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:57 pm 
ADMIN

https://twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/stat ... 2155797504

EXCUSE ME!!....

I saw far MORE than 13 "Trolls" when I was on twitter.... many individuals..... but also some LARGE accounts.. some were (verified) media types, commentators, academics etc. trying real hard to push leftist/Hillary/Obama False narratives. Some were not only pushing their own activist agenda.. but were trying to SILENCE people that they disagreed with... and successfully.. since Twitter Management are complicit in supporting the "Left" and silencing the "Right"
Hillary had "correct the facts"..... which amounted to Trolls who would cloud inconvenient facts.. with lies.
There are MANY political "packs" and support groups... one woman's support pack is another man's "Troll Farm"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:51 pm 
ADMIN

BTW... OIG Report...

Note it's an OIG "report".... REPORT... REPORT!... REPORT!....REPORT!

It is NOT going to be a list of Criminal Indictments. :roll

It is a report on a (ridiculously long-winded) review of conduct in the DoJ/FBI....NOT A CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION.

It is a report to Congress... oversight... at best they may react with...... YET MORE HEARINGS :doh

AG Jeff Sessions will still be like..... Image

The evidence is real, the Indictments are Fake....

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:52 pm 
ADMIN

Jeff "Banjo" Sessions...doing a turn on the Sunday shows

Getting rave reviews for his pickin' :roll

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:53 pm 
ADMIN

Jeff Sessions' recusal...

Jeff Sessions' "recusal" is NOT A REASON that there are no Indictments/arrests...

IT IS AN EXCUSE!

It is SILLY, to say the least, for Sessions to have recused based on MINIMAL and legitimate contact with "Russians".. and even if Sessions was merely acting "with an abundance of caution" with regards Trump Campaign (that he was a part of)... we are WAY past that now. Sessions COULD (and should) be in charge of all that is going down now....but he is using his "recusal" as an EXCUSE to do nothing!

There NEEDS to be ARRESTS.. RIGHT NOW... to at least slow down the corruption (that is clearly still ongoing) and of course to try and preserve evidence. Those still in positions of power are being given time to "cover their tracks".. to hide and delete evidence etc. Besides... there is nothing better than an arrest to get people to "Focus" and "cooperate".. gnomesayin? :cool

I can NOT think of a "nice" reason for Sessions' inaction. Either he is "Dirty" and is facilitating the whole corrupt Coup.. or he is simply a COWARD... too scared to do anything.
It is LUDICROUS to suggest "3-D chess" ... white hats pretending to be black hats...playing games and selectively leaking information etc. That only makes sense to Daft Twitter and Blog Conspiracy nuts.... There is NO NEED for the REAL AG to play twitter games :roll He has the power to initiate proper criminal investigations etc
Only a Conspiracy nut-job would speculate that Sessions would maintain overzealous "ethical standards" in regards his recusal and carrying out his legitimate function as AG.. and yet he would throw ethics (and the law) out the window to conspire to get selective information leaked :roll All while he is supposedly "cracking down" on leakers. I think some people have been reading too many spy novels and ludicrous "Twitter threads" by their fellow Conspiracy Nut-jobs.

The evidence is real, the Indictments are Fake...

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:50 pm 
ADMIN

I watched Jeff the Elf Interview by Maria Bartiromo...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-V3OOtW0Tn4

"We are investigating 27 cases of leaks"... for over a year and have indicted.. NOBODY!!

"We will INVESTIGATE submissions to FISA Court"... eh? WILL investigate? When? How about INDICT the people already shown to be corrupt?

HE IS HOPELESS :wall

The evidence is real, the Indictments are fake...

ETA
Quote:
drdeb says:
February 18, 2018 at 3:36 pm

Another website is using this interview to trash AG Sessions. I think I understand “where he is coming from.” I would love for Sundance to provide his expert insight.

Translation: "I need Sundance to tell me what I think" .... Pathetic! :roll

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 3:20 pm 
ADMIN

Quote:
Sessions firm on recusing himself from Russia probe, uncertain about Senate fixing DACA https://t.co/0SUy5oDxhV #FoxNews

— 999Billiondogs (@Mad1Digital) February 18, 2018

Quote:
truthplustruth
4m ago

yeah – jeff sessions sincerely makes me ILL

SO sick of this gutless, traitorous swamp weasel, deep state weaponized thug puppet embedded in the Trump admin…

ever notice that the only time you see this guy are at vapid, self-promoting pressers, when the heat is turned up on him –

“vowing”, “swearing” and “threatening” to do this or that
and DOING NOTHING of substance…

I’m particularly focused on him because, in my estimation, sessions is by FAR the number 1 swamp enemy of the President, the MAGA agenda, the American Taxpayer citizen of ANY partisan allegiance, freedom and the constitution – in regards to the severe damage that he’s caused to this once in a lifetime, brilliant President’s promise and potential.

AS MUCH by his inaction as his actions.

And before the usual crowd come riding in on their white horses to defend sessions’ honour, consider this:

I’m a PATRIOT who has the same deep love and respect and loyalty for Donald Trump (NOT JEFF SESSIONS) and America that you do…it’s why I post my passionate OPINIONS here – and there are MANY posting and reading here who share the exact feelings that I do in this regard…

if you have a different opinion, NO problem – I’m happy to DISCUSS

and please – i’m not attacking you personally, NOR am I attacking the President if you choose to equate/conflate him with sessions…NOR am I wanting to ARGUE with anyone

OK lol ‘O’

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:58 pm 
ADMIN

"We will know the real deal with Sessions once the IG report comes out."

:lol

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:47 pm 

Oh I know! I had to close my tab so I can get some things done. ;) Wish I had a dollar bill for every cliché I read.

Meanwhile "The smile on his face when questioned about the investigations give me renewed confidence!!!"
Not my words. :)

Have you seen or heard (on FOX) anything about when the OIG report will be released to the DOJ? I haven't kept up. I noticed Ken Starr says March.

People STILL think it is going to be released to the public when completed. :doh
--------------------------------

ETA: Thanks, Rumpole.

Last edited by Molly on Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:08 pm 
ADMIN

I think there was talk of a public release.. but I imagine that would be redacted?

Copies go to DoJ I think.. and Congress....

It will be a REPORT (only).. no doubt there will be more hearings and people summoned to Congress.. so they can do more reports.

REPORTS are like Road bypasses :roll

"Patience Grasshopper" :slap

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:13 pm 
ADMIN

"Conservative" Fan Posters - Howlers

Quote:
Howlers generally populate academic, technical or special interest forums in which particular issues are discussed. Newbies to such forums often wander in thinking they have found some devastating new argument that contradicts accepted wisdom on the forum topic. Of course, if the forum is a long-standing and active discussion group it will probably have heard and debated the argument at length, so instead of reviving a dead topic Howlers will simply shout and throw excrement until the intruder leaves.

:lol

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:54 pm 
ADMIN

13 Russian Shit-posters... so? :roll

I am sure you could find 13 THOUSAND shit posters for Obama/Hillary/Anti-Trump.... probably many more than that.. right now.. still trying to promote false information/hide evidence of their side's crimes.

If "shit posting" is made a crime.... then it's curtains for Twitter, facebook etc.....AND many political "Blogs".... not to mention MSM itself.. they themselves publish a LOT of shit and Fake News.

Seriously.... The Mueller indictment indicates that he (and his team) do not understand how "The Interwebs" work! :cool

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:11 pm 
ADMIN

I see "BREAKING NEWS" around all this "Russian Meddling" being on OBAMA'S WATCH

I did do this Meme about a YEAR ago... MSM have almost caught up with what I was saying back then :roll

So Mueller's Indictments are in regards to "Russian Trolls" active since 2014 (on OBAMA'S Watch)

And the alleged "Election Meddling" was 2016.. also on Obama's watch :doh

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:40 pm 
ADMIN

Trump Endorses Romney.... :roll

So.. as with Sessions....that means Romney is a White Hat...Trump picks are always GREAT. :roll

The poor dears who comprise the Sessionistas are gonna need to have all this explained to them

I have to say.. If Jeff Sessions is a good AG.. then Romney is a GREAT Senator...

It's a 3-D chess move... must be! :neener

Patience "Grasshopper" :slap

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:09 am 
ADMIN

Romney's BFF, Egg McMuffin could be Trump's pick for head of CIA?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:13 am 

So President Trump ripped off Romney's BIG UGLY black hat and slapped on a white hat... just like that? Okay. :roll
I can see why he endorsed Romney, what does he have to lose? BUT... I can also remember a night, August 2016, when Trump endorsed John McCain and Paul Ryan. Well, we know how half of THAT turned out.

Meanwhile, I like your Obama meme and can remember when you first posted it here and there. ;)
:) You have a knack for seeing around corners like President Trump... often. But don't let that go to your head.

Still can't get too enthusiastic about anything right now. But keeping tabs here trying to keep up... in case a "bombshell" is dropped. Is that still the current phase being used? :84

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:18 am 
ADMIN

"Bombshell" is what old-timers call "The Big Ugly" :roll

It's an old Nancy Grace NIGHTLY term.. from back in dinosaur days when Casey Anthony was in prison :)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:41 am 
ADMIN

BARF! :NN20

These two need to get a friggin room... at least move tweeting to DM!!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2223 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79 ... 112  Next