It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:57 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2223 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86 ... 112  Next
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:12 pm 
ADMIN

Ben needs to do something on Hillary in India :)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:16 pm 

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:20 pm 
ADMIN

THX Molly.... love it.. especially the shoe(s) she did lose both this time :cool

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:30 pm 

YES, Hillary lost a shoe on the second fall down the stairs and kicked off the other one. An Indian man picked them up and carried them for her. I like the tiny words at end of stairs "more lies". :84

Last edited by Molly on Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:38 pm 
ADMIN

Close enough as a segue.....

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:41 pm 
ADMIN

BOTH FIRED!! :lol

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:58 pm 
ADMIN

I see McCabe discussion turning to need for second special counsel....

I am NOT in favor of a second special counsel. I think investigators within the "system" but outside Washington should do it.

I would LOVE an investigation into collusion and illegal activities by the FAKE NEWS media.

---------
WHY.. oh why.... does Fox news bring on Juan Williams... :wall

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:25 am 

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:26 am 
ADMIN

FROM CNN (World leader in News) ... :roll
McCabe had been expected to retire this Sunday, on his 50th birthday, when he would have become eligible to receive early retirement benefits.

Hey McCabe......

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:42 pm 
ADMIN

For the Record... I am NOT ready to "eat crow" yet :roll

I am pleased to see Sessions fire McCabe, and I hope it is the start of MORE action by Sessions (finally)... but I doubt it.

McCabe was already removed from his position at FBI 3 months ago.. so his firing now (2 days before retirement date)...changes nothing much. It blocks McCabe's pension... but (like all of the swamp dwellers) he has already found ways to gain $$$ from "the system" and I am sure he will have access to more. In fact... I can imagine a law suit where his lawyers argue it is "unfair" to be denied a pension "after 20 years service"... with just 2 days left to serve. Unless he is indicted I would say he has a very good chance of getting his pension reinstated.

The corruption by McCabe and all the rest has been clearly evident since before Trump took office. Sessions SHOULD have been doing CRIMINAL INVESTIGATIONS... indicting these corrupt bastids... at least firing or suspending them LONG AGO... to at least stop more corrupt crimes.. and to try and preserve evidence. The so called "Big Ugly" of the OIG report, and all the other pieces of evidence along the way that were supposed to be "Big Uglies" .. but weren't... are just EXCUSES That Sessions (and others) have hid behind. I hope the OIG report does provide more evidence... but it is just a report and the Criminal Investigation does NOT have to be delayed waiting for that.

It remains to be seen if Jeff is awake now (I doubt he is)... and... even if he were, that does not excuse his long sleep for over a year.

The evidence is real, the Indictments are Fake...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:12 pm 
ADMIN

I see the SPECULATION that Jeff has been beavering away WITH the OIG all along....
... has taken on a life of it's own

The "speculation" is now taken as fact.. and a basis to build yet more layers of speculation. :wall
Confirmation bias, based on an unsound foundation

That is the danger of speculating.....reality creep.... Intellectual Masturbation!!

McCabe Firing Shows Evidence of IG and Outside Prosecutor Working Together…

This is NUTS!!!

Jeff has been adamant about his daft Recusal... he is NOT gonna be intentionally working in defiance of that recusal in secret? IF he was NOT adhering to his recusal... then there would be no need for all this White hats pretending to be black hats, and 3-D chess crap in the firsts place :roll
Jeff could simply have done the job of AG, starting months ago, in the open.... ordered CRIMINAL INVESTIGATIONS which by now would have resulted in Indictments (or exonerations)

Jeff said.. just in an of-the-cuff reply to a Shannon Bream interview question... that he "had appointed a guy from DOJ outside Washington" to "look into matters" that had recently been raised in letter from Gowdy and Goodlatte ... The context was to look into whether or not a Special Counsel was warranted... the usual "avoid answering the question" you get from a politician. There was NO MENTION of this "guy" actually doing a proper criminal investigation himself.. subpoenaing documents, witnesses, empaneling a Grand Jury etc. It's at best just yet another friggin' "review"... with maybe a report out one day

From just that "throw-away line" by Sessions... the Mob has invented the narrative that a PROSECUTOR (with staff) is working in conjunction with Hotwowitz (and has been for months) to actually do CRIMINAL INVESTIGATIONS and prepare indictments. A VERY LONG STRETCH!!

What sleepy Jeff actually said to Shannon Bream was:
I have appointed a person outside of Washington, many years in the Department of Justice to look at all the allegations that the House Judiciary Committee members sent to us; and we’re conducting that investigation.

Jeff said A PERSON... not necessarily a "prosecutor" and there is no mention of subpoena powers, Grand Jury etc or any REAL criminal investigation.

Also Jeff clearly says he appointed him to "look at allegations" that the Committee sent.. so it is SINCE the House committee sent the letter.. so very recent. This "person" has not been in place "all along" :roll

I also note that mention of OIG report release is now "APRIL" Everybody has dropped the pretense of "March"... then March/April... it's now April... but I would add MAYBE... it could move on out to May or beyond. The Conservative fan-posters are like the classic frog in hot water... they dont even notice they are being boiled (fed BS about a mythical OIG report date that never arrives) :roll

The evidence is real, the Indictments are Fake...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:39 pm 
ADMIN

BTW... OIG Report...

Note it's an OIG "report".... REPORT... REPORT!... REPORT!....REPORT!
(And just in regards 2016 Clinton Email Server Investigation)

It is NOT going to be a list of Criminal Indictments. :roll

It is a report on a (ridiculously long-winded) review of conduct/ Process in the DoJ/FBI....NOT A CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION.

It is a report to Congress... oversight... at best they may react with...... YET MORE HEARINGS :doh

AG Jeff Sessions will still be like..... Image

The evidence is real, the Indictments are Fake....

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:07 am 
ADMIN

Trump Derangement Syndrome is a double sided coin....
The anti/never Trump strain.. easy to see and ridicule.... but there is also the Trump worship/"Trump is Omnipotent" strain

"Conservative" Fan-posters have been told that Trump can do no wrong.. so they can not even consider the idea that Corruption and "the deep state" are still running Rampant, even in the Trump administration. Trump has so far FAILED to get on top of the problem, or even get the staff and actions in place that will fix things. For example, rather than admit that Sessions is NOT the AG that Trump needs, and that in fact (corrupt) Rosenstein is running at least some critical aspects of the DoJ, "Conservative" Fan-posters accept silly notions about "White hats" who look to be black hats, but are really working in secret to pull off "multi-dimensional Chess moves" at the behest of a Machiavellian genius Trump. :roll

The more likely explanation is that Trump continues to have top people working against him, but they are avoiding being held accountable by the system.. as has always happened. Rosenstein has put in place a Special Counsel, contrary to legal requirements... The investigation is not only illegitimate, but is set up to run indefinitely. To indict Trump associates eventually.
Nothing to do with Russia. Nothing to do with "collusion" (which is not a crime anyway). Nothing to do with "obstruction of justice"... how can it be that when NO CRIME on Trump's part has been identified that COULD have an investigation "obstructed"? Since the Mueller witch hunt is ILLEGITIMATE.... "A Fake Investigation"... shutting even IT down could not be described as "obstruction of justice".

But... having said all that... then to imagine that somehow all this is being "magically" resolved in secret is naive and delusional. It will take a KICK ASS ATTORNEY GENERAL to firstly start CRIMINAL INVESTIGATIONS, and secondly have the balls to indict senior administrators, perhaps all the way up to Obama. It would be, as they say, something of a "Constitutional crisis" to actually indict and imprison two past Presidents, first Lady/Sec of State, and a large group of a previous presidential administration as well as the heads and senior staff from within DoJ/FBI. State Dept... and likely more departments, and not to mention MOST of the top officials within the DNC, the Clinton Campaign, perhaps many elected representatives and Senators. It aint gonna happen with Sleepy Jeff at the helm.... and probably NOT with anybody else in Jeff's place. The best outcome will be Jeff gone and a proper AG in place to get a few token indictments.

The evidence is real, the Indictments are Fake....

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:46 pm 

^^^GREAT^^^ post Rumpole. :63

---------------------------
Obama should be locked up (at worst) but at least not able to leave the country to make money, flapping his jaws in lies, $550,000.00 worth. :Q44

3/19/2018
Extensive media ban for Barack Obama's NZ visit

Former US President Barack Obama will enforce an extensive ban on media and publicity during his visit to New Zealand this week.

There will be no interviews and media cannot report from inside his event.

More at link: http://www.newshub.co.nz/home/new-zeala ... visit.html

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:00 pm 
ADMIN

Obama coming here? Who knew? :doh

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:40 pm 
ADMIN

NEITHER IS....

TRUMP HIRED HIM

3-D CHESS

WHITE HAT/ BLACK HAT

PATIENCE GRASSHOPPER

WINNING

BIG UGLY

TIMING IS EVERYTHING

I'VE GOT POPCORN

I'M PREPARED TO BET ON IT

YOU'RE A TROLL

--------------------

Somebody saying they will ask for another review/ report is NOT the same as a CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION!

Sending a letter asking for information is NOT the same as AN INDICTMENT!... Even if people bother to reply!

The evidence is real, the Indictments are fake...

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:08 pm 

I laugh every time I see this and read your list again. :84

Had a repetitive-seen phrase to ask you to add and now have forgotten it. :doh

The grasshoppers are dead, used for fish bait. The popcorn is stale.
Shouldn't the last one be "Your a Troll"? ;)

:NN22 You are pulling me over there, ya know.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:24 pm 
ADMIN

I have added to the list... happy to consider more.

HOPE you are not seriously questioning my use of "you're"... as in... short for YOU ARE?
I'll assume you are suggesting the cult crowd would get it wrong?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:34 pm 
ADMIN

Speaking of Andy (McCabe)....

The first TV I can remember seeing (in the 50's) was.....

Andy Pandy Theme Tune

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:45 pm 

Molly
I went and took a peek when Sessions fired McCabe. I figured my favorite friend would be over there making a big deal out of it. But nope didnt see her. So I called Mom and she said she has not been on in many weeks.
Whoops! Wonder what happened.

I was about to order some condiments for my crow, but to quote someone else "I'm just not there yet"

I am glad to see J.diGenova (?) added to the team.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2223 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86 ... 112  Next