It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:08 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2223 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65 ... 112  Next
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:50 am 

Donald Trump's Magic Trick

Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton made a joint visit to a bakery while campaigning.

While in the bakery, Hillary sneaks three pastries into her pocket, and whispers to Trump, "See how clever I am? The Owner didn't see anything and I didn't need to lie. That's why I'm going to win the election."

Trump says to Hillary, "That's so typical of you: trickery, deceit and theft. Now I'm going to show you how to get the same result honestly."

Trump says to the bakery owner, "Give me three pastries and I'll show you a magic trick." The baker gives Trump three pastries and he eats one after the other.

The baker is wondering what the magic trick is and asks Trump, "So? Where did they go?"

Spoiler:
Trump says, "Look in Hillary's pocket."

:77

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:53 am 
ADMIN

Good joke... but I GUESSED the punchline :cool

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:01 am 

LOL, I knew you would but posted anyways. :84

Others read here too and I keep that in mind. ;)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:13 pm 
ADMIN

Iranian Protests/Riots persist

On the face of it... overthrowing the Mullahs seems like a good idea. They being "evil-doers"...State sponsors of terror etc. but...

I certainly don't think the US (or any other foreign power) should get involved. (stop if they already are).

As I recall... angry mobs in Iran (with backing from USA) demanded (and got) the removal of The Shah and the takeover by the Mullahs in the first place... it's only been 40 years since then. Angry mobs are like road bypasses I guess... you just have to have them? Certainly there will always be those who have "grievances". Popular Western opinion at the moment is that the MOB in Iran is comprised of "good guys" (and gals) ... "Freedom fighters". Maybe they are? Maybe not? One man's "freedom fighter" could easily be another man's terrorist. Whatever comes of this current uprising... there will still be mobs of people in Iran dissatisfied... chanting death to Israel, death to America. Iran will still be supporting terrorists like Hezbollah. Iran will still be developing nuclear weapons.

And, regardless of the "cause" in Iran this time around, it sets a dangerous precedent if angry mobs (started as protest over prices/demands for more welfare) are given in to(appeased).
Today Iran... tomorrow? Who knows?
Hands up, Impeach Trump. MAGA Open Borders. Global warming is science :doh

ETA
There now seems to be widespread clamoring and "HOPE" that the rioters will get their way...
Regime change in Iran?
I can not remember a "regime change" in the Middle East ever working out well?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:23 pm 
ADMIN

The "ALT" Gang

I really do appreciate the rise of "ALT" media, blogs, YT, etc.

Obviously it is by definition an ALTERNATIVE to so called MSM (Fake News) It can be a source of news unedited... raw footage from which to draw one's own conclusions and of course it often presents info that would not even be covered if left to MSM but.....

I am finding the "stars" of the Alt world have themselves become repetitive, whiny, and they often push a "narrative" themselves.. albeit a different narrative from the old MSM. They are also prone to "Fake News" themselves!! :eek
Ridiculous conspiracy theories (eg secret indictments and ankle monitor boots LOL). They convince themselves, and their feeble-minded fan-base followers, that all manner of "secret stuff" is underway... when the actual facts point to nothing of the sort.

I get that the Alt media initially made a point of exposing MSM biases, and promoting themselves as an alternative, but that has become TEDIOUS... I think most people get that point, and yet the alt media still spend a lot of time bemoaning the deficiencies of MSM.. rather than simply getting on with the job of presenting the alternative and letting it stand (or fall) in comparison to MSM

Also the Alt sites seem to have grown complacent as far as presenting an alternative goes. Rather than a regular "service" which could be regarded as an alternative to daily newspapers/broadcasts... the alt sites seem to update ony if and when they feel inspired... which often means days or even weeks of not presenting anything new. If they are to be the ALTERNATIVE to daily news that they claimed to aspire to be... then they need to get off their asses and do the regular work.. as well as the "Newsflash"/ Bombshell (easy) stuff.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 5:24 pm 
ADMIN

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:24 pm 
ADMIN

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:45 am 

#FakeNews

Whoever booked this Cyndi Lauper-looking clown, so-called-Astrologist on the Fox News NYE show at Times Square, should be fired, before Midnight! Good gosh. :84
And Kennedy should get a raise for handling her well, with Kennedy's improvised responses.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:50 am 
ADMIN

Kennedy should be fired... she is always crap. :roll

I saw her do a Cathy Griffin impersonation... as if we NEED Cathy Griffin back at New Year.. even a pretend one :wall

I have switched to watching CNN... also crap!! :wall

ETA
OMG!!!
CNN have some gay bartender mixing drinks... including a "Pot cocktail" which includes soluble THC!! :wall

ETA2
It's funny to see libtards like Anderson Cooper... freezing his nuts off in these times of "Global Warming" :lol

I did wonder if NY was far too cold for balls to drop... Gnomesayin? :cool

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:34 pm 
ADMIN

Conservatives Reality Check Day - Jan 15, 2018

Lets make Jan 15th the day brain-washed conservatives WAKE UP!!

NOTHING much will happen the day the OIG supplies 1.2 M documents to Senate Judiciary Committee... NOTHING
Even after Senators have done reading, reviewing... NOTHING will have been achieved.... there may be calls for more hearings.. but that's about it. Still no criminal investigation until the AG decides to START one.

An (Obama) OIG "Review" of DOJ/FBI does NOT preclude CRIMINAL INVESTIGATIONS taking place at the same time. That would be silly. The fact that "waiting for the OIG report" is cited as reason to not start other (criminal) investigations is just an excuse used by those complicit/ in CYA mode, who don't want to even start a criminal investigation of anybody (other than Trump/Trump team)
This review was STARTED in January 2017 and so will have run a year by Jan 15, 2018. The actual "Report" is actually still even more months beyond that.

Obviously LEAKS from the OIG review have indicated behavior "troubling" enough to warrant staff reassignments and so on that basis should have at least been reason enough to consider further action.. a criminal investigation. In fact, if the OIG could find such troubling information, it beggars belief that, independent of an OIG inquiry, normal DOJ/FBI investigations did not find the "bad behavior" and initiate Investigations (criminal) themselves.

It seems to me that the "log Jam" is Jeff Sessions!!

It is his JOB as AG to initiate investigations... to direct the FBI to investigate. His EXCUSE of recusal is a nonsense. Even if there is (perhaps) an APPEARANCE of conflict of interest, a recusal is NOT simply an abrogation of all responsibility, it is meant to be a HANDING OVER of responsibility to another person... equally competent but FREE of the appearance of conflicts. Rosenstein DOES NOT MEET THAT REQUIREMENT.. and so Sessions was NOT free to simply stick his head in the sand and hand over to Rosenstein. If Sessions truly thought he was compromised... then he should have perhaps RESIGNED as AG or at the least appointed a Deputy who truely was above reproach, and an honest and competent person to oversee all matters Russia/election/ related.. including matters to do with Hillary.. and NOT restricted to just Trump.
Lots of luck finding an honest/ethical person in Washington... but it certainly WAS NOT Rosenstein, and so if all else failed, Sessions SHOULD NOT have recused. He was clearly already himself a less corrupt option to Rosenstein....... or is he?

As I have said before.... it is increasingly hard to accept that Sessions is just a silly, naive, sleepy old fart.. who is unaware of what his recusal caused, and is continuing to cause. He could be part of the corruption.. and as such needs to himself be investigated/indicted.

Wake Up

BEWARE The Ides of January! :cool

The Evidence is real, the Indictments are Fake...

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:30 pm 
ADMIN

The AG has fine new clothes?

REALITY CHECK.... THE AG IS NAKED

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:15 pm 
ADMIN

Ahead of January 15 is the Jan 3 "Son of Big Ugly"

Nunes (to his credit) has delivered an ultimatum to the Crooks in DOJ/FBI who are blocking proper Congressional oversight.

My GUESS....
The crooks will not supply documents requested.. they may supply something, but not what we all know is at issue. The clear evidence that the "Trump Dossier" was used (and paid for by FBI) to obtain FISA warrants.
I dont think anybody will be held in contempt.. but they should be.... Wray, Rosenstein have been named... and I'd throw in Sessions for sure... he remains AG and as such the "Buck stops with him".
Recusal my ass!!
Sessions is AG and can facilitate the compliance with Congress requests for documents... even if they cover matters he has his head up his ass over.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:22 pm 

Son of Big Ugly :lol

ALL your posts I am just now reading through are amazing!

The Alt Gang
Wake Up
(the one above)

OMGosh ... so true.

To be honest, I have quit reading at the Alt Gang places because they confuse me. The FBI paid for the fake Dossier but who supplied the money? The Clinton Foundation ... or

there are speculations of it coming from campaign funds to who knows what.

I'm going to take it one day at a time (at least try to), see what transpires from the upcoming releases/testimony/leaks :roll and read YOUR take instead of what is out there going in circles (including Twitter).

The recent "Session memes" ... hilarious! ;)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:43 pm 
ADMIN

No worries in Nostradamus's Sycophantic Echo Chamber... yeah right... :roll

If you are reading in a "Twilight Zone" where disagreement is VERBOTEN! ("Trolls" fuck off) :lol

"The moving finger writes; and having writ, moves on"

NOTE: Speculation is not "Insight" unless and until it happens to turn out to be correct! :roll

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:31 am 
ADMIN

As I was saying... the "ALT" Gang also spread #FAKENEWS

Conservatives can be just as hysterical as Libtards.... especially when they follow unthinkingly (worship) some "Seer"

No matter how many times they are TOLD that the OIG REPORT is due March/April (maybe) they have been Imprinted with January 15 :doh

Jan 15 OIG Report Countdown!! :lol

https://twitter.com/DaveNYviii/status/9 ... 28/photo/1

DELUSIONAL CONSERVATIVES REALITY CHECK DAY

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:30 pm 
ADMIN

Tucker Carlson...

OFFICIALLY gets on my tits. :doh

His shtick is "University Common room"... Intellectual masturbation. He may think he is taking on libtards (and "winning the debate").... but he is just giving them a platform

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:07 pm 
ADMIN

"Son of Big Ugly" Day has arrived....

And the news is............... Image

The "Reef Fish" have been distracted to go nibble on "Steve Bannon" :wall

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:13 pm 
ADMIN

As far as the demise of Steve Bannon goes.....

It DESTROYS the "argument" that EVERYBODY that Trump hires is.. BRILLIANT... can do no wrong.. (if it looks wrong... it's really a 3D chess move) :lol

Of course the "Conservative Fish-Wives" are quick to now tear Bannon to pieces...
But... they really are too stupid to grasp the more general point that Trump is NOT Omnipotent (nor playing 3D chess).. he does fuck things up and hire crap people... Jeff Sessions is a prime example.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:56 pm 
ADMIN

Fire reported at Bill and Hillary Clinton’s New York home
Posted 12:28 PM, January 3, 2018, by FOX 5 Digital Team, Updated at 12:42PM, January 3, 2018

http://fox5sandiego.com/2018/01/03/fire ... york-home/

HOLY SMOKE, Batman!!
There goes another shitload of evidence docs. :lol

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:54 pm 
ADMIN

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2223 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65 ... 112  Next