It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:20 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 611 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 31  Next
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:56 pm 
ADMIN

FYI - From Tommy's fb
(CAVEAT: Currently likely controlled by Caolan Robertson and that crowd)

https://www.facebook.com/thetommyrobins ... 8852371166

Inside HMP Onley: Prison deemed 'unsafe' amid dramatic rise in violence and staff cuts
Government's 'muddled' reforms blamed for decline in safety as officers fail to cope with gang-related fights.
By Paul Wright
December 2, 2016 00:01 GMT

Chief Inspector of Prisons Peter Clarke HMIP

A dramatic rise in violence at a prison in Warwickshire has left it no longer safe for inmates, the chief inspector of prisons has said.

A scathing report into the conditions at HMP Onley found there had been a significant decline in standards over the past four years, including a tripling of assaults behind bars.

...more at link
https://www.ibtimes.co.uk/inside-hmp-on ... ts-1594455

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:20 pm 
ADMIN

EXCLUSIVE — Congressman Gosar: U.S. Should Intervene over ‘Persecution’ of Tommy Robinson
15 Jun 2018

Speaking just days after he entered a Congressional statement on the treatment of UK activist-journalist and former street organiser Tommy Robinson, Arizona Congressman Paul Gosar (R) told Breitbart London that he hopes the U.S. government will intervene over the case, which has been subject to reporting restrictions and widespread speculation in the United Kingdom.

Congressman Gosar expressed his concern about the arrest of Mr Robinson on Tuesday, noting “I am well aware that England does not share our free speech values” and calling the English court system “part of the problem” in comments that have gone viral on Twitter.

Quote:
Rep. Paul Gosar, DDS
.@realDonaldTrump, I'm concerned about the arrest & conviction of Tommy Robinson in Great Britain. British Gov’t seems more interested in covering up rape than seeking truth. http://redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=128886
10:40 AM - Jun 14, 2018

Doubling down and expressing himself in even stronger terms, the Congressman told Breitbart London: “I certainly hope the United States intervenes and speaks up over the persecution of Tommy Robinson.

“I think the injustice of not being able to bring light to the situation dissolves all equitable application of the rule of law.”

...more at link
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2018/06 ... -robinson/

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:20 am 
ADMIN

Tommy Robinson arrest: productive counter jihad
Politico
Published on Jun 11, 2018

Tommy Robinson arrest: response from MP
Politico
Published on Jun 13, 2018

Tommy Robinson: final thoughts
Politico

Tommy Robinson is in Onley Prison
Politico
Published on Jun 14, 2018

Tommy Robinson: new legal team and the angles they can pursue
Politico
Published on Jun 15, 2018

Tommy Robinson arrest: an MP's bizarre response to a constituent
Politico
Published on Jun 18, 2018

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:17 am 
ADMIN

From Tommy's fb...

https://www.facebook.com/thetommyrobins ... 9938866724

Before he was moved from Hull prison, and following the massive rally organised by his friends on the 9th Tommy wrote a letter to thank his friends, family and fans. He has asked us to share this with you now. Thank you. #FreeTommy

Spoiler:

TRANSCRIPT (easier on the eyes)
By Lynne Brodeur
Spoiler:
Part 1 : So here we go again! It’s Sunday night 10/6/18. The news of the amazing scenes yesterday in London are just filtering their way to me. But before I start on the positives of yesterday's demonstrations let me first start with some negatives. Let me share with you part of my wife's letter I received yesterday. “School rang me today though, before I went to work and said Spencer was really upset at school. To be honest, he isn’t managing that well. He cries at every opportunity there is. His mate Sam said to him 'I’m doing a 5k run with my dad' and Spencer said 'well I can’t do it with my dad' and ran off crying. He cries himself to sleep. Sleeps with your pillow and asks me 50 times a day, 'what day is dad coming home?' I can’t give him a rough date yet because you haven’t been given any! I just have to keep telling him it's not for long, nothing will change and he needs to be brave to make you proud. He said to me last night, 'I’m going to go and do something bad so I can be put in jail with Dad. At least then, I will be with him.'” I’m not going to lie, reading this broke my heart. The prison removed my wife’s phone number over a week ago so I have not even been able to speak with my children, it also upsets me that in my son's head, he must think his dad has done something bad to end up in prison! Before I sit and feel too sorry for myself, I should put it into perspective. I’m away from my family for a short duration, members of our armed forces’ children

Part 2 : must go through this all the time which is why I admire the sacrifices they make, past and present. I’m not going to go too much into my case as my appeal is just being lodged. What I will talk about is the difference you have all made to me. When I landed in this prison I was truly gutted. Gutted about what my family were about to go through, gutted for those who I was in discussions with who rely on me to tell their stories, I was also adamant I would be killed on this prison sentence. When I was leading the EDL, I was sentenced to 10 months in prison in 2012, I was separated from everyone for my own protection and kept on solitary confinement for 22 weeks, I believe this was because the government feared what may happen on the streets if I was murdered in prison. Lee Rigby was beheaded in 2013 and our government witnessed that. A soldier can be beheaded and no one will really react. I was then sent to prison in 2014 for 18 months. I was literally fed to the wolves. I was lucky to escape alive, fighting my way through violent beating at the hands of muslim inmates. The government knew I could be killed and no one would really do anything. It was a sad moment for myself, realizing that if I was murdered, my death wouldn’t make much difference or change. I also realized my family would not be looked after and would go on to struggle for safety and stability. OH WHAT A CHANGE 4 YEARS MAKES! In the first few days here, I began to hear that thousands are protesting outside 10 Downing Street, this was within 24 hours of my abduction by the state. I was told your petition has 100,000 then heard is now at 300,000 and then half a million. I heard people were climbing the gates of Downing Street. I thought the people telling me must be getting it wrong, they must be confused with our day for freedom demo. I was completely unaware what was unfolding outside of the prison was a world wide FREE TOMMY movement. I was in danger in my 1st

Part 3 : days in this prison, housed with muslim prisoners, then something changed. I was whisked from my cell and wing and taken and separated to safety. I believe now this was the moment Lord Pearson spoke up about my safety, his actions could have literally saved my life, I then heard protests were spreading across the globe, I heard politicians, police and barristers were speaking out. I’ve heard so many people who have sat on the fence for years were now speaking out. To hear that 20-30 thousand people travelled to London this weekend to stand in solidarity with me is an amazing feeling. I truly am gobsmacked at the reaction from the public, I feel so loved!! Loved and appreciated. I receive a bag of letters and emails every day; I read every one. I’m so grateful, I want to say a thank you to every single person who has supported me. I understand how difficult it is to speak out. I understand that many people would have faced a backlash from friends or even from work for speaking out on my behalf and I am truly grateful to people for standing with me. Free speech is not free when it has social consequences. I sit here happy. Happy that this sentence has backfired on the establishment. Happy that the public reaction has sent a message of the consequences if they have me murdered on this sentence. I have said for so long that there will be a moment in our country, none of us know what that moment will be, but it will change the direction of our nation. I think deeply about this and for a while now I’ve been sure that I will be murdered for opposing Islam, a scary thought, but not as scary as thinking it will make no difference, although now I sit here smiling with the belief that my murder would utterly start a revolution, I’m standing laughing out loud, that may seem weird but knowing this is so satisfying. I’ve always said I’d sacrifice my life tomorrow if it would end the Islamic takeover of our beautiful land. Our battle is not as simple as against flesh and blood but we battle a system, a corrupt system, sitting here gives you so much time to think, we can no longer be looking from the outside in, we must [involve?] our voice and our movement into politics. I have so many plans on what I want to do when I get out, to hear that Geert Wilders travelled and spoke in London is so exciting for me. When I started my activism, I looked to Geert and the life changing directions he made to speak out against Islam. He has been an inspiration to me. I can’t list all of the people I need to thank as there are so many but I knew Alex Jones at Infowars would be leading the shout for my freedom, I love him, he cracks me up, Gerard Batten of UKIP, Lord Pearson, Raheem, Ezra, Katie Hopkins, my cousin

Part 4 : Kevin Carroll jumping straight in with the demo, Denny for organising it, Donald Trump Junior for tweeting haha, I’d have done six months just for that recognition. The list could go on and on, I’ll do my proper thank you’s upon my release. One person I have to thank, my wife! When I finally got through to her on the phone from prison, I asked her, “Have you had enough yet" haha. I’ve not been a perfect husband but she has been a perfect wife and an amazing mother. I simply couldn’t get through any of this without my family. So [Jenna?], if you are reading this letter online, then know I LOVE YOU, AND I MISS YOU. My mates will ruin me for this sappy shit haha. Lots of people say I give them hope, but I want you all to know that your reaction whether it be supporting my family, paying for legal costs or even just sharing videos and tweets, you have all given me hope and an absolutely priceless feeling. Please excuse my handwriting but my hand is killing me, I’m using my time to put pen to paper and detail out my next book. I was already working on it before this sentence. Working title, “The Battle for Britain” basically “Enemy of the State" up to date and also looking into the future. So I’d like to thank her majesty for giving me the time alone on my own to work on it. Knowing that there are more [and] more plans for demonstrations until my release is great. It's great to know that I have not been forgotten and their attempts to silence me won’t work. It’s now Monday evening and I’ve just watched LOVE ISLAND haha. My wife's number was put back on the system so I have spoke with my children today so I’m less stressed and more relaxed. My children will come to visit me in the near future. Thank you all for the support, it's your outcry and reaction that will keep me safe. Please know how inspired and grateful I am. I’m hoping Lord Pearson and Gerard Batten will also be visiting me here and Lord if you are reading this, ask Geert to pop into HMP Hull with you. My appeals have gone in, appeal sentence, appeal conviction and bail app [application]. Thank you Pauline Hanson, thank you AfD for the offer of asylum. The establishment thought this would close the book, instead the public have just turned the page to continue the next chapter. I love and thank you all. Mum and Dad, sorry about the stress I give you haha. Thank you to the free world. It’s Tuesday, I’m being moved [from this] prison so my kids won’t see me this weekend.

Lynne Brodeur Sorry if there are some words that we still could not make out, especially a couple of proper names at the end where Tommy thanks his supporters and friends.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:23 pm 
ADMIN

Tommy Robinson Prison Letter sent on 10 June 2018 read out by Brian
Brian London
Published on Jun 17, 2018

Thoughts on Tommy Robinson and update after reading Tommy's letter from Prison
Brian London
Published on Jun 17, 2018

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:06 pm 
ADMIN

I tracked down Tommy's speech in NY (2012)... the reason he used borrowd passport to get into USA .. and later did 10 months in prison for.

Tommy Robinson, Pamela Geller: Stop Islamization of Nations' International Freedom Congress
Pamela Geller
Published on Sep 14, 2012

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:40 pm 
ADMIN

Tommy Robinson and Dave Rubin: Islam, Immigration, and Pegida (Full Interview)
The Rubin Report
Published on Feb 5, 2016

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:07 pm 
ADMIN

Britain is clearly FUCKED... certainly politically with 2 crap parties and a "first past the post" system.

UKIP is at least some sort of alternative.... and there is a move to support UKIP :)

UKIP Needs You
Count Dankula
Published on Jun 16, 2018

Sargon of Akkad endorsed Count Dankula.. and joined UKIP as well :)
(Sargon is STILL a tosser who continues to FAIL in his lack of real support for Tommy)

Apparently.... Paul Joseph Watson is joining the JOIN UKIP thing

UKIP - Join Online
https://join.ukip.org/JoinOnline.aspx?type=1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:51 pm 
ADMIN

Raheem Kassam Facebook livestream about Tommy Robinson #FreeTommy 17 June 2018
Brian London

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:52 pm 
ADMIN

Ezra LIVE! Tommy Robinson’s letter from prison + your comments & questions
Rebel Media
Streamed live 4 hours ago

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:49 pm 
ADMIN

The real story on Ezra Levant and Rebel TV support for Tommy Robinson #FreeTommy
Brian London

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:27 pm 
ADMIN

Ezra LIVE! UK elites vow to “fight” Tommy Robinson supporters + your questions
Rebel Media
Streamed live 2 hours ago

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:46 pm 
ADMIN

Big picture on freedom & what does Tommy Robinson mean From the beach
Brian London
Published on Jun 22, 2018

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:06 pm 
ADMIN

A Call to the Ladies - Freedom March - 23rd June 2018
Brit Girl
Published on Jun 11, 2018

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:28 pm 
ADMIN

Oh, Tommy Robinson #FreeTommy Official Music Video
john middleton

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:42 pm 

Kind of catchy tune. ;)

Those four guys together were wearing Make Britain Great Again red hats. :51

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:05 pm 
ADMIN

UPDATE: Tommy Robinson files appeal, applies for bail
Rebel Media (Unlisted)
Published on Jun 22, 2018

I was LUCKY to grab this vid. It is now UNLISTED and so does not show at Rebel Channel.

I was refreshing the page because Ezra mentioned an update coming.. and saw it... but it was immediately GONE (unlisted)

ETA
There is a listed version back... I think it's just an edit to fix the ending?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O75XkgpfBXE

I do not know if the appeal goes to same Leeds Crown Court or some sort of "Appeals Court"
FWIW Tommy's initial case was listed under the name "Tommy Robinson" Case # S20180448

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:16 am 
ADMIN

DEMO/ MARCH/ SPEECHES - Saturday 23rd June... London, Victoria Station 1:00pm (8:00am US EST)

Not specifically a #FreeTommy event, but I am sure Tommy Robinson will be mentioned :roll

This March is UKFM (UK Freedom March)..
#BREXIT - Get on with it!!
#FreeSpeech

fb Video (sveral but cant link to the guy's page)
https://www.facebook.com/richard.inman. ... lACCFhbMSs

https://www.facebook.com/richard.inman. ... =3&theater

UK Unity & Freedom Brexit Rally

Quote:
23 June 13:00 - 17:00
London Victoria station

The politicians and the establishment are betraying the 17.4 million people who voted to leave the EU. On the 2nd anniversary of our historic vote we need to send them a message by marching on Parliament The march is organised by UK Unity & Freedom March and we are delighted to support them with Unity News Network providing full coverage of the day! Full list of speakers includes Gerard Batten, MEP & UKIP Leader, Robin Horsfall SAS Hero, Anne Marie Waters, Leader For Britain Party, Peter Whittle UKIP London Assembly Member and Janice Atkinson MEP. There are other speakers on the day discussing freedom as well

http://london.carpediem.cd/events/71520 ... a-station/

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 2:10 am 
ADMIN

No idea if there will be live streams?

Some channels to check....

Ruptly
https://www.youtube.com/user/RuptlyTV/videos

Redpill Phill
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9gXUO ... enQ/videos

Reverend Simon Sideways
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCazjg_ ... hOA/videos
I find this guy to be a bit of a tosser. He did a vid while driving to the event (with his Welsh mate), but took it down?
Livestreaming now after arriving in London.... From a pub :) Only lasted about 20 minutes

Red Pill Factory /// Make Britain Great Again
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoWe8J ... tHw/videos
These two are a bit better than Rev Sideways. They also did a vid while driving to London. They claim to have better equipment that will cope with the "blocked" livestream thing, and so be able to put up a good livestream? I note they referred to Caolan as a "Soyboy" who is NOT taking part today. I do have my doubts about Caolan (and George) as well. There was talk of them extorting money from Ezra (still not resolved) so I would NOT trust them with donations to Tommyrobinson.online while they have administrative access to the account.
Another LIVE stream... supposedly... but all I see is a black screen? So much for the "professional grade" equipment :slap
Stayed blank for 45 minutes... but now another stream started and it has a picture at least :roll
Sound up now after 4 minutes It's 12:30 in UK.. so nothing happening. This early footage is NOT worth watching if you are watching a reply.
It os a good stream both sound and picture... at the moment. Time will tell if it stays good when things get busy?
I am signing off (after 45 minutes of this stream), and hope to see the rest on replay.

I can't find what I was watching last night... pre-march stuff?

There is a 4 hour vid that I will watch... but quality looks a bit crap.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:03 pm 
ADMIN

I have skimmed thru the 4 hour vid... very fast. It's all a bit LIMP!

Not enough TOMMY.. and the speeches less than inspiring.

I dont see any streams or vids by known suspects? Maybe they were recording and will upload to YT later?

IMO
These so called Alt-Media let themselves down because they are "unreliable" .. they simply fail to show at some events and so you CANT rely on them. To make matters worse... They dont keep their viewers informed if what's up.
---------------
This looks like it's at least better technical quality.....

LIVE: Rally on Second Anniversary of Brexit Referendum Held in London
Sputnik ( I see it's actually Ruptly video.. maybe a copy?)
Streamed live 7 hours ago

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 611 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 31  Next