It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:41 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2223 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88 ... 112  Next
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:03 pm 
ADMIN

It's not really a question of "Jumping Off The Trump Train"

Trump didnt write the shitty Omnibus ... Trump had no say in it passing House and Senate... and even if he had VETOED.. his veto would likely have been overruled. Trump was defeated by "the Uni-party" and worse than that... this shows that Trump can be defeated again as other matters arise.
The point that people need to see is that Trump is NOT infallible, and in this instance he was beaten by the established order. "In Trump we trust" is not necessarily valid.
With the best will in the world.. Trump may be on a train to nowhere.

Even if people remain on the Trump Train it is NOT necessarily coupled to the GOPe and so there is no incentive to vote for MORE Republicans in Congress and Senate. The ones we have (with a majority) are bad enough already.... Why would you vote fore MORE of them?

Rather than "Jump Off" the Trump Train, it may be that people are not keen on the stations that the Train is stopping at. They may just chose to calmly alight at the next station.. and/or not get on at that point (The Mid-terms)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:10 pm 
ADMIN

And this.... doubly funny because it comes from RT TV... ya know those accused of being Russian Bots (or something) :)

Hillary Clinton [Shooting Stars remix] (We couldn't help ourselves!)
RT
Published on Mar 15, 2018

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:41 pm 
ADMIN

Trump won't be able to hire DiGenova, Toensing for Russia probe due to conflicts of interest

Are you shitting me? :eek

NOPE... it's the old conflict of interest/recusal/moral "high ground" play...... I guess all part of "3D Chess"? :doh

Reminds me of the old joke:
In the Roman Colosseum...Lion vs Christian, buried up to his neck... As the lion pounces, the Christian bites the lion's dangling balls.......and the crowd screams....

"FIGHT FAIR YOU BASTARD!!"

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:47 pm 
ADMIN

Has "The Big Ugly" been called off?

Nobody is even mentioning it anymore?
(I miss the LOLs)

Not even to question WHY they were told a load of old toot that was simply untrue.

OIG report..... what's that? :roll

Jeff gone back to bed....

Of course there are still those who are convinced that Sleepy Jeff has been investigating in secret.... thousands of "sealed indictments" just waiting to be served :roll

People already secretly locked up in GITMO.. with places prepared for a big influx :roll

The evidence is real, the Indictments are Fake....

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:32 pm 
ADMIN

Obama wants to 'create a million young Barack Obamas'

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... ack-obamas

Bragging about sexual prowess?.....It's a Black man thing :cool

Last time we had an imaginary Obama son let lose... it didn't work out too well. Gnomesayin' :cool

Just imagine a million fucking Trayvon Martins :wall

They'd all be on welfare for a start!! :doh

And grow up to be thugs!!

We already TRIED having millions of Obamas.... it's called KENYA!!

ETA
I posted a couple of comments on a (low viewed) YT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjRJJ6CYEOE

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:01 am 

fwiw ... I liked your comments at the video.

:)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:37 am 
ADMIN

THX, Molly.... I have 2 likes... I could always make it 3 myself? :cool

---------------
I only saw this Ann Coulter Tweet, because the hive were upset about it (without actually showing it).... If it upsets them... good enough reason to show it....it's funny IMO...

https://twitter.com/AnnCoulter/status/9 ... 6222312450

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:51 pm 
ADMIN

The Natives are getting... restless?

The hive-mind is abuzz.....

Quote:
ablefox
Az the vaunted IG report slip slides in to May…….June? July? Ongoing eternally as the dither. It is a coup. Continues. Dithering to the election no doubt now.

Quote:
JoD
OIG Report due out late January…make that early February…make that late February….make that early March..make that late March….make that early April…Hannity said, maybe May.
Maybe they will wait until they think nobody gives a …..

Nah...just a few TROLLS who don't understand that speculation like "The OIG will be the start of the Big Ugly and 100's will be indicted" is ... well..... just baseless speculation. All ya gotta do is call it "3D chess"... add MORE speculation.... and you are good to go still....

Voila!.....
Quote:
Bob-o-link > JoD
There is a logic to the release date in April. The OIG report was stalled when Sally Yates used an erroneous legal opinion to deny the OIG access to some records. Senator Grassley got new legislation passed nicknamed All Means All concerning access to records. Finally, the OIG can follow the legislative mandate for an initial report, followed by semi-annual updates. The best time for the Senate and House to accept these and deal with these are after Easter and just before the November Elections, so watch for an April/October release schedule become part of the regular business of Congress. It is the BIG initial report that has everyone’s attention riveted right now.
Somebody should TELL "Bob-o-link" that "APRIL" is toast as well. "May maybe" is the latest :roll
If "Bob-o-link" is determined to deny reality and rationalize to avoid Cognitive Dissonance in the "Hive-mind"... he needs to try and keep up :cool

The Evidence is real, the Indictments are Fake...

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:13 pm 
ADMIN

ONE BIG UGLY?..... Nah... lots of "little Uglies" :lol

The OIG "report" will most likely be released in segments :roll

Well... according to Sundance's INTERPRETATION (and SPECULATION) based on a Hannity radio interview of Bob Goodlatte :roll

ETA
Thought I'd find the interview and CHECK... just in case Sundance is... making shit up :cool

Podcast (listen 49min to 1hr and 2min)
https://player.fm/series/series-1789846

Goodlatte hoping to still see it "before end of April" IMO that means MAY (maybe).. but much "classified" so it will first have to be vetted by Attorney General Jeff Sessions, Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein and FBI Director Christopher Wray :roll
So public may well not see it all.
All Goodlatte said was... that the OIG's investigation had extended beyond Clinton Email... to FISA warrants etc..and that stuff requires a 2nd special Counsel (so much for Sleepy Jeff's bloke already investigating and PROSECUTING) :roll
So he ASKED Horowitz to release the Clinton email server report, even if FISA stuff not finished. That is ALL... no mention of "segments" beyond that. Baseless speculation ADDED to speculation .. makes for a "Conspiracy Blog" (or a Twitter stream), but it is not legitimate analysis. :roll
Hannity asking about "Jeff's bloke"... Goodlatte knows nothing about that.. still asking for a 2nd Special Counsel.

Quote:
sundance
Watch….. will you hear Sean Hannity mention his discussion with Goodlatte ever again?

likely, no.

Now ask yourself why.

Go ahead, watch his show tonight. Then ask yourself….. Why nothing about the convo a few hours earlier… on his TV show?

Umm... it could be that Hannity was THERE for the REAL radio interview, as opposed to the made up Sundance version via "confirmation biases". The interview mainly just confirmed.. NO BIG UGLY... yet. We already knew that. :roll

Sundance: Hannity relies on “manufactured outrage” and “falsely-framed positions” of current events.
pot... meet kettle! :slap

The evidence is real, the Indictments are Fake...

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:57 pm 
ADMIN

Byron York reports... (that an anonymous source says).....

Sessions 'angry' at slow response; FBI 'called on the carpet' :lol

I put it to you that IF Jeff is "angry" it is because all this chatter is disturbing his nap! :roll

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:31 pm 
ADMIN

All of this crap... subpoenas to testify to House committees, and produce documents etc.. don't amount to a Hill of Beans. :roll

Probes, reviews, inquiries end with............................ A REPORT!!
Releasing Docs, Transcripts, AND MEMOS ends with......... CONSPIRACY BLOGS
BUT A CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION ends with .................. AN INDICTMENT (and arrest)

After 16 months multiple House Committees STILL dont even know WHAT QUESTIONS to ask... or WHO to ask them of.
And even if they do get right person and ask good questions... they get LIES and obfuscation.. and do nothing about it. A complete waste of time in the doing.. and the result is a REPORT.. that fails to address the crimes involved.

The ONLY possible positive out of all this CRAP is to WAKE JEFF UP!!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:47 pm 

Rumpole wrote:
The OIG "report" will most likely be released in segments

Oh good grief. :roll

Thanks for your explanation, albeit brief, of what THAT post is all about. I tried to read through it but everyone is all over the place, swarming, with comments/replies that are mostly... :NN6 .

You know what I hate? Riddles. People who throw riddles out like confetti, expecting people to think on their own. No one there is going to do this .. they are "patiently" waiting for the answer to be given to them. I hate guessing game riddles. :roll
------------

eta:
Oh my, that smiley. :eek
Image :lol

Last edited by Molly on Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:58 pm 
ADMIN

Yeah... except the comments are mostly.....Image

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:18 pm 
ADMIN

Inspector General Michael Horowitz Announces IG Investigation into FBI/DOJ FISA Court Abuse…

Spin baby spin... but this STILL does not jibe with YESTERDAY'S claims :roll

Since (reportedly) Sessions asked for this "review".... it refutes the daft Sundance (and his congregation) Speculation about Sleepy Jeff already having a "Prosecutor" (team) and Grand Jury etc preparing Indictments. All that stuff is clearly total BS :roll

Quote:
The OIG "report" will most likely be released in segments :roll

Well... according to Sundance's INTERPRETATION (and SPECULATION) based on a Hannity radio interview of Bob Goodlatte :roll

Clearly this FISA stuff is (as I heard Goodlatte say to Hannity yesterday) an extension of the Original OIG REVIEW of matters related to DoJ/FBI handling of Clinton email server crap... but it is NOT proof of several "segments" to an overall OIG Big Ugly :roll

AT BEST we now have TWO "Big Uglies"... but NOT a whole series of "segments" :roll

APPARENTLY (via Lou Dobbs/Byron York) the 2nd OIG review is INSTEAD OF a 2nd special counsel (NOT "as well as") :doh

Who needs a "Second Special Counsel" when you have a "SECOND BIG UGLY" :slap

It sounds to me like Horowitz is just complying with Goodlatte's request to release the long drawn out and overdue, report on Clinton Email, even before "review" of FISA is complete. I assume date of first release is still... May (maybe)
As for the NEW OIG Report/Big Ugly?...... OIG reports take TIME.. doncha know.... just a guess... July 2019... Maybe!

As I keep saying.. "Reviews" and probes etc result in REPORTS.. which at best suggest the need for more reviews and reports.

Still... it keeps Conspiracy Bloggers in business. They can tell their cult that the NEXT REPORT will be a "Big Ugly" and so keep them hooked. :roll

Quote:
3%er
The Big Ugly is another step closer, thank you Sundance

Seems a "step closer" is nothing more that being TOLD AGAIN that something is GOING to happen... in the future. Not an Indictment or anything like that.. just another "review"... another Report..... :lol

A speculative "Conspiracy blog" is NOT "expert analysis is proving to be prescient" until and unless facts show the speculation to be correct. :roll

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:23 pm 
ADMIN

#OIGreport
#Hive-Mind
#Swarm
#WorthAPulitzer
#AnotherOIGReport

The evidence is real, the Indictments are Fake....

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:17 pm 
ADMIN

IF The OIG Report(s) turns out to be a fizzer....

I wonder if the Hive will call for a SPECIAL COUNSEL TO INVESTIGATE THE OIG? :slap

That could be the next "Big Ugly" cab off the rank! :roll

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:52 pm 
ADMIN

Hours of Family fun.....The Big Ugly Contest

Pick which crooks will actually be Indicted when the Big Ugly comes?

Who will be FIRST?

What date will first Indictment happen?

Post your entry.... BIG PRIZES!! :91

(Pick from the photo collage and/or specify others.)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:30 pm 

Rumpole wrote:
Pick which crooks will actually be Indicted when the Big Ugly comes?

LMAO! How many guesses do we get? :)

Now THAT is funny. Wish I had a dollar for every time I've seen that collage photo.

I say none, zero. No one indicted either, just more investigations, reports, probes. :roll

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:53 pm 
ADMIN

Former FBI deputy McCabe launches legal defense fund in wake of firing

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa- ... -of-firing

Quote:
The GoFundMe Web page unveiled on Thursday, which seeks to raise $150,000 from members of the public, represents an escalation of the battle between McCabe and the administration over his firing amid heavy criticism by President Donald Trump.

McCabe.. reportedly worth $11 Million... yet he wants the (daft) (anti-Trump) public to FUND him? For REAL CRIMES :doh

What will be next.. a March? "McCabe's Bank Account Matters" :lol

https://www.gofundme.com/andrewmccabelegaldefensefund

The original Con was for $150,000.... but...
UPDATE: The response to this effort has been remarkable and beyond our expectations. As a result, we have raised the goal.
NOW: $141,936 of $250,000 goal

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:13 pm 
ADMIN

Sleepy Jeff's guy named..... federal prosecutor John Huber from Utah

Ya know.. the "guy outside washington" that Sundance claims has been doing FULL CRIMINAL INVESTIGATIONS all along in cahoots with OIG :roll

Sundance: "....things are about to break loose."....
sundance: "The Zippo has hit the fuel."
Sundance "doubling down" .. denying reality and rationalizing to stick with previous (baseless) speculation. :roll

But... 'fraid not..

As I said before.... this is just a Jeff guy... "looking into matters" ... to DECIDE if a proper criminal investigation should be STARTED.. maybe... some time in the future... perhaps :roll

[Sessions] said that upon completion of the investigation he would receive a recommendation from Huber about whether the allegations merit the need for another special counsel.

BTW
John W. Huber was nominated by President Barack Obama in February 2015 :doh

AND... Deborah@unhinged is back
:98

Quote:
Deborah @UnTamedInSD
This is Great News Sundance!

Not sure if you caught this today or not…. but on Hannity’s radio show
Chairman Goodlatte confirms the Horowitz DOJ grand jury has been empaneled.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b27pVTRmF70

She is posting her OWN tweet link to a YT of a bit of Hannity Radio interview of Goodlatte (2 days ago) :roll
Claims it to be PROOF there is a HOROWITZ Grand Jury... but it is NOT!!
It is a reference to "Grand Jury"... but as I have said before... it is MUELLER who has a Grand Jury. Horowitz CERTAINLY DOES NOT have a Grand Jury.. he does not have power to empanel one... and "Jeff's Guy" is just reviewing.. not even doing a proper criminal investigation. Deborah is as NUTS as the Youtuber she links to... I wonder if it is her?
:lol

APPARENTLY...
Quote:
wyntre
Ed Rollins (on Lou Dobbs) is destroying Jeff, in his mild-mannered way, and saying POTUS now has to get rid of him. What good is someone thousands of miles away in Utah with loyalties to Obama? How’s he going to get a staff up and working in D.C.?

And Greg Jarret (talking to Judge Jeanine, sitting in for Hannity) is scathing of sleepy Jeff too :)

The Cult of course value the opinion/legal analysis of an unqualified, pompous Conspiracy Blogger, to a lawyer (and a judge) :roll
Quote:
fred5678
Jarret and Janine (sic) are clueless.

Greg Jarrett (an ATTORNEY!!) is making a fool of himself on Fox News, He would be so much smarter if he read this site just once a week.
I put it to you that READING at the CTH is the PROBLEM... not the cure. :cool

The evidence is real, the Indictments are fake...

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2223 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88 ... 112  Next