It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:07 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 129 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:27 pm 
ADMIN

I think the Ben Kruidbos side of things could be a separate pipe in the sewer... possibly some sort of wrongful dismissal suit.

I'll start this thread with Sundance's Blog at CTH......

Giddy Up ! Ben Kruidbos Lawyer, Wes White, Fires Shot at Angela Corey and Bernie De La Rionda
Posted on July 16, 2013 by sundance

Pucker up – Here we go. Smoke em’ fast and fix bayonets, because we are fixin’ to join Team Ben full-on Wolverine against the SAO in Jacksonville Florida. Ben’s attorney, former State Prosecutor, Wes White, fires a flare shot based on last nights HLN interview.

Ms. Corey:

You and Mr. de la Rionda have violated your oaths of office and denigrated the very Constitution you swore to uphold and defend. You have assailed and undermined both the right to trial by jury and the finality and dignity associated with a jury verdict.

For you to label George Zimmerman, an acquitted defendant, as a “murderer” at this juncture is reprehensible and irresponsible, can only breed contempt for our system of justice and the rule of law, and may very well lead to civil unrest. For Mr. de la Rionda, to suggest that exercising one’s 5th Amendment privilege lacks courage (by not testifying as a defendant in a criminal trial) belittles and demeans a sacred constitutional right.

It is time for you both to step down before you further embarass the Bar and the people of the 4th Circuit, and before you are removed from office.

Wes White

Well, if Corey wants to start tearing down or destroying people, just because she is corrupt and unlawful, she’s going to get a supernova of sunlight. And we’ll start with the managing director of the State Attorney’s Office. Ms. Cheryl Peek. The corrupt crony.

...more at link

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/201 ... la-rionda/

Post subject: Re: Ben Kruidbos Stuff
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:31 pm 
ADMIN

State Attorney Angela Corey fires information technology director who raised concerns in Trayvon Martin case
Posted: July 13, 2013 - 12:16am | Updated: July 15, 2013 - 11:49am
By David Bauerlein

State Attorney Angela Corey fired her office’s information technology director Friday after he testified last month about being concerned prosecutors did not turn over information to George Zimmerman’s defense team in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin.

On the same day attorneys finished their closing arguments in that nationally watched trial, a state attorney investigator went to Ben Kruidbos’ home about 7:30 a.m. to hand-deliver a letter stating Kruidbos “can never again be trusted to step foot in this office.”

The letter contended Kruibos did a poor job overseeing the information technology department, violated public records law for retaining documents, and noted he was questioned in March when the office was trying to determine who had leaked personnel information obtained through a computer breach.

In an interview Friday, Kruidbos denied the allegations in the letter, which was written by Cheryl Peek, the managing director of the State Attorney’s Office.

He said he had acted in good faith about “genuine concerns.” He said he had been proud to work at the State Attorney’s Office and feared the letter would cripple his chances at finding another job to support his family, including a 4-month-old son.

“I don’t have any regrets,” he said, “but I am terrified about the future and what that will end up being.”

......more at link
http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/2013 ... rector-who

THE DISMISSAL LETTER
http://jacksonville.com/content/informa ... sal-letter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:44 pm 
ADMIN

Pt. 2 - Zimmerman Trial - Explosive Sanctions Hearing - SAO Employee Testifies For Zimmerman

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:16 pm 

When I had read, a few days ago, that Ben was afraid that "she" was going to accuse him of getting rid of the evidence...I wanted to cry.

Honestly, I wouldn't put it past her to cover her own butt.

I hope that Ben documented everything !!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:26 pm 

Gosh I do hope this blows up in her face - it could only help her looks.

I've heard that poor guy has a 4 month old baby at home.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:04 pm 

Quote:
possibly some sort of wrongful dismissal suit

Defamation, malicious prosecution, civil rights, conspiracy, wrongful termination, violation of whistleblower protection, wrongful death, Wolfinger, Lee, Kruidbos, GZ, GZ's family, Scheme Team. I wish somebody would make a move to get the gold. The suspense is excruciating.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuUWq7qGSro

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:08 pm 

:84

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:14 pm 

As I said over there---

Kruidbos picked the wrong lawyer.

Yes, he should have gotten one from outside the prosecutor’s office that was not drawing a state paycheck and wouldn’t be part of throwing him under the bus if they ever thought it necessary.

No, he should not have gotten someone who used to work there and has his own issues with them.

That just gives them ammunition to use against him.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:58 pm 
ADMIN

Good point unitron.

Wes White clearly had his own issues... and wilted a bit under Bernie's cross examination.

But..... whatever proceedings there are now in regards Kruidbos, it wont be White testifying. He does KNOW the rats nest he is dealing with and that may assist?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:03 am 
ADMIN

John_Galt wrote:
Defamation, malicious prosecution, civil rights, conspiracy, wrongful termination, violation of whistleblower protection, wrongful death, Wolfinger, Lee, Kruidbos, GZ, GZ's family, Scheme Team. I wish somebody would make a move to get the gold. The suspense is excruciating.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuUWq7qGSro

Thanks for the clip John... big memory/emotion tweek.

I remember going to see the movie on the big screen when it first came out.. with a good buddy. We were both in the habit of taking chicks to the movies on dates... but that movie was clearly one for just us guys :cool :cool

And I get the point... lots of posturing, tension, knowing glances...... just want somebody to start "shooting" so the sort-out can begin :)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:47 am 
ADMIN

Exclusive: Fired employee to file lawsuit against Zimmerman prosecutors
By Chris Francescani
NEW YORK | Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:43pm EDT

(Reuters) -
A former employee of Florida State Attorney Angela Corey's office plans to file a whistleblower lawsuit against George Zimmerman's prosecutors, his attorney told Reuters on Tuesday.

The action will put pressure on Corey, who already faces criticism from some legal experts for the unsuccessful prosecution of the case, which led to the acquittal of Zimmerman for shooting unarmed black teenager Trayvon Martin. Zimmerman's defense has also called for sanctions against her and her prosecution team.

....more at link
http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/07/ ... EL20130716

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:01 pm 

Quote:
The action will put pressure on Corey, who already faces criticism from some legal experts for the unsuccessful prosecution of the case, which led to the acquittal of Zimmerman for shooting unarmed black teenager Trayvon Martin. Zimmerman's defense has also called for sanctions against her and her prosecution team.

This is sounding better and better. Traybots, Zimmerfans, BGI and Kruidbos all attacking Corey. Now all is needed is somebody inside to flip and testify against Corey and BDLR. Maybe John "don't call me potted palm" Guy.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:08 pm 
ADMIN

Lets hope so.

Association with the persecution of GZ could become a VERY black mark on one's career.... it could be a good move for rats to leave that ship.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:26 pm 

I too understand he has a 4 month old baby, and a wife. I'm sure all the bills that come along with having a family also.

I sure hope he ran to the nearest unemployment office, because they will investigate his discharge before giving him benefits. They will contact the office, talk to "her"..and if she lies during the investigation, and it can be proven (hence why I said I hope he documented everything)...the state will investigate her for lying to the state. Wouldn't that be righteous !!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:27 pm 

I don't have a link, but I read somewhere that there is an argument that Kruidbos did not qualify for official whistleblower status because he did not raise the issue sufficiently internally before going outside with his info. I'm hoping that is not true, and if I run across that article again, I'll post it,
Mike

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:33 pm 
ADMIN

I think Kruidbos's status may well be in question. I think his claims are largely dependent on what happens (if anything) with the sanctions motion against Bernie. If that gets swept under the carpet... then I think little attention will be paid to Kruidbos's dismissal...
But if the sanctions motion is granted... it opens up a "can of worms"

So... it all depends on Nelson's ruling. :lol

Post subject: move
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:55 pm 

Corey, Kruidbos, White mentioned in article regarding hiding evidence by Corey's Office (posted by froggielegs at CTH). It appears that Corey may have testified *cough* inconsistently in a previous deposition with facts revealed by newly discovered emails. Emails collected and printed out by, wait for it, Kruidbos. :)

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/loc ... 9424.story

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:04 pm 

John_Galt wrote:
Corey, Kruidbos, White mentioned in article regarding hiding evidence by Corey's Office (posted by froggielegs at CTH). It appears that Corey may have testified *cough* inconsistently in a previous deposition with facts revealed by newly discovered emails. Emails collected and printed out by, wait for it, Kruidbos. :)

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/loc ... 9424.story

Revenge, misconduct, and injustice: The sad story of Angela Corey

http://c.washingtontimes.com/neighborho ... y-angela-/

Ill will, hate, spite, depraved mind...yep...that's our Angela Corey

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:11 pm 

Corey might be going under the bus. The Federal Judge won't be sheltering her and it appears that Kruidbos has a wealth of information about hiding evidence.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:20 pm 

John_Galt wrote:
Corey might be going under the bus. The Federal Judge won't be sheltering her and it appears that Kruidbos has a wealth of information about hiding evidence.

It couldn't happen to a nicer person :Q3

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 129 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next