It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:36 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1015 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 47, 48, 49, 50, 51
 Post subject: move
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:56 pm 
ADMIN

She's not blaming the "prostitution" for lack of preparation :lol

Post subject: move
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:02 pm 
ADMIN

EVEN IF.... one suspends reason and accepts what DD's latest story is..... it still does not refute George's version?

HOW on earth is she a prosecution witness at all?

What she HEARD is limited (even if she is telling the truth) and what she SPECULATES .. is irrelevant.... (and limited given her lack of insight generally).
After all that one of the few consistent parts of her story is that Taybon swung on the cracka!! Exactly what George says... DD is actually an important Defence witness IMO?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:09 pm 

Corey's Checkered Past.

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/3 ... le?splash=

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:29 pm 

gummybear wrote:

If Trayvon's parents, would have invested as much time in him, as I did with all 8 of my kids, or as most of you here do, with your kids...we wouldn't be here today...

My son just added "Too bad he wasn't your kid mom, he would have ended up in rehab before he could figure out the word 'rehab' had vowels. (referring to the fb/text/tweet ebonics Trayvon was famous for using).... :doh

I'm not that hard of a mom, but hard enough. My kids would have never/would never even think about doing .01% of the stuff Trayvon has done.

I have every reason to believe Tracy Martin had culpability in this. I wonder how guilty he feels? TM was sent to stay with him during his suspension time.

His mother more or less didn't want to deal with it. How guilty does she feel?

What does Tracy do? According to the testimony of his girlfriend's son, Tracy and friend were gone all day up until around 11pm that night. Then he didn't realize there could be a problem that night when he came home. He didn't go out to look for him. He waited until 8:30 am the next day and called police to find out if he was arrested.

I believe this is how this kid grew up. Neither parent much caring about any problems going on with him. More or less growing up on his own.

I don't care what anyone says, my kid would have not been left alone like that especially when on suspension. My son would not be out walking to the store after dark in the rain. I would have taken him to the store if I thought he should have some candy and Watermelon fruit drink.

I think it's time for parents to take more responsibility for their kids and this needs to be brought up too.

IMO

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:37 pm 

Rachel will appear on NG tonight...I also hear NG is in hotwater for her racial comments about GZ and going for tacos, etc. through a drive thru.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:38 pm 

This was probably discussed but can someone tell me how testimony on what Trayvon told DD was not considered hearsay?

When White the attorney for the fired IT wanted to say what his client told him they shut him down on hearsay. So why wasn't DD's testimony considered same?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:39 pm 

My son, my friend, her son and I took a trip to the Library this afternoon.

Upon entering, there is a table, with 3 black women, I'm assuming 30ish, with actual printed out petitions from the NAACP website, asking for signatures.

When I passed (hoping not to be noticed), one asked "'scuse me, may I get your signature in response to the unlawful murder of an innocent child in Florida. We're trying to get 'nuff signatures to have his killer prosecuted by the feds."

I said, nicely might I add "I'm sorry, I can't sign that, I feel the verdict was just."

She stared at me for a moment, and mumbled "racist."

Being a mother of 8, I am fluent in mumbling, especially under ones breath.

I looked at her and said "Excuse me, you know nothing of me, who I am nor what I'm about. I pointed to my dear friend, who is Hispanic, along with her son...and said "This woman is a dear friend of mine, we don't share the same skin color, but she's a human being all the same. This little boy right here, (pulling to me my 1/2 Mexican son) is my son. I have 8 children, 3 of which are adopted, and HALF BLACK !! I CHOSE them to be my children...NOW, who, between you and I, is racist ? You are here, trying to persecute a man, not of your color, for murdering a young man, of your color, in SELF DEFENSE....just because the jury didn't give you the outcome you wanted. NOW, instead of sitting in this public place, harassing and name calling, people who don't agree with you, go upstairs, get online, and look through the barrage of information on this case, and find the truth. Unless, you'd like for me to spout it to you right now ?"

Needless to say, before I could continue to educate this woman, we were all asked to leave the Library...

I gladly left before I stooped to their level...

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:39 pm 

taurus wrote:
Rachel will appear on NG tonight...I also hear NG is in hotwater for her racial comments about GZ and going for tacos, etc. through a drive thru.

I'm sure those of Mexican descent were offended by her remarks. As far as I know people from Peru don't eat tacos or churros. :TF

Just another reason to call her Nancy DisGraceFul............ :lol

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:41 pm 
ADMIN

It pays to know one's "enemies"

But I am REALLY fed up with Rachel... she STILL mumbles through a version (that changes) that proves very little about the case.

She is none too bright, and ridiculously inarticulate given the opportunities that she has had growing up in USA.

To Traybots:

If Rachel is the answer.... then it was a stupid fucking question. :cool

For Traybot Worriers:
HOODIES DOWN - DEPENDS UP

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:43 pm 

gummybear wrote:
Needless to say, before I could continue to educate this woman, we were all asked to leave the Library...

I gladly left before I stooped to their level...

Why on earth did you leave?

I would have refused, and also would have requested that they ask the other woman to leave, for harassment and bigotry toward library patrons.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:45 pm 

National Review: Angela Corey's Checkered Past

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/3 ... ian-tuttle

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:49 pm 

Chip,

I should have clarified. Myself, and the 3 black women were asked to leave. They were asked to leave for the comment the one woman made to me. I was asked to leave because my voice was WAY beyond the library level. LOL...I was angry, very angry, and it was obvious.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:51 pm 
ADMIN

Ottawa925 wrote:
This was probably discussed but can someone tell me how testimony on what Trayvon told DD was not considered hearsay?

When White the attorney for the fired IT wanted to say what his client told him they shut him down on hearsay. So why wasn't DD's testimony considered same?

IANAL
But I believe that Rachels testimony as to what she heard and what TM said are ok... since he in dead and it was all very close to time of actual event. I don't have too much problem with it being allowed. I do have a problem with Rachel' testimony, perhaps even her "memory" being contaminated by leading questions and coaching.. and even more so I have problems with the fact that people have gone beyond what she actually heard to consider her (dopey) speculation on what it means.

The "grass thing" being a classic example. She perhaps may validly report a scraping sound. she MAY NOT say that is the sound of "wet grass"... that is PURE speculation. (And laughable)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:52 pm 

Rumpole wrote:
It pays to know one's "enemies"

But I am REALLY fed up with Rachel... she STILL mumbles through a version (that changes) that proves very little about the case.

She is none too bright, and ridiculously inarticulate given the opportunities that she has had growing up in USA.

To Traybots:

If Rachel is the answer.... then it was a stupid fucking question. :cool

For Traybot Worriers:
HOODIES DOWN - DEPENDS UP

I would love for her to get in the moment and say something that destroys her story plus implicates Crump & Associates/prosecution team. :63

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:04 pm 
ADMIN

A good place to finally lock thread #8 and move on to #9 :cool

THREAD LOCKED

Please Continue discussion in thread #9

George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin Discussion #9
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=987

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1015 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 47, 48, 49, 50, 51