It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:34 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 247 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:18 pm 

Crump could still get in trouble for his affidavit, with both the court (!) and the bar.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:40 pm 
ADMIN

At least Shellie can retain a CWP

Maybe do a "his and hers" deal with Kel-Tec :)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:57 pm 
ADMIN

Blog at CTH.....

Shellie Zimmerman Takes Plea Deal – Admits Guilt – State of Florida V Shellie Zimmerman
Posted on August 28, 2013 by sundance

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/201 ... zimmerman/

Quoting the Fox article
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/08/28/zi ... z2dHclJbn2

Quote:
Shellie Zimmerman misled the court because she had been told by others to say “maybe that’s not my money,” her attorney, Kelly Sims, said after the hearing

and... from comments related to George NOT being in court...

Quote:
sandymich says:
August 28, 2013 at 7:39 pm

Just found this:

http://abcnews.go.com/WNT/video/george- ... y-20101406

Reporter: In a florida courtroom today shellie zimmerman admitted she lied. She withdrawals her previous flee of not guilty and enter a plea of guilty. Reporter: One person wasn’t in court, her husband george zimmerman.

Christy o’connor interviewed zimmerman who said their marriage is strained. Was he supportive to you? No.

Quote:
sundance says:
August 28, 2013 at 7:46 pm

Makes sense. Unfortunately…. :(

Also in the news george zimmerman’s wife with trouble of her own, sentenced in court today for perjury about the donations she and her husband collected. Abc’s clayton sandell now with this news.

Reporter: In a florida courtroom today shellie zimmerman admitted she lied. She withdrawals her previous flee of not guilty and enter a plea of guilty. Reporter: One person wasn’t in court, her husband george zimmerman.

Christy o’connor interviewed zimmerman who said their marriage is strained. Was he supportive to you? No.

And how did that make you feel? Very much alone. Reporter: When her husband was arrested for shooting and killing trayvon martin, donations in the racially charged case came pouring in, more than $200,000.

At a bond hearing shellie zimmerman lied about how much money the couple had, recorded speaking in code to hide the true amount. Total everything how much are we looking at? Um, like $155

http://abcnews.go.com/WNT/video/george- ... y-20101406

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:03 pm 
ADMIN

I never considered the "Strain" on the marriage... but in hindsight maybe I should have. Such unrelenting persecution by the Judicial system as well as the media and the Dope Traybots even...

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:04 pm 
ADMIN

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:11 pm 

Rumpole wrote:
I never considered the "Strain" on the marriage... but in hindsight maybe I should have. Such unrelenting persecution by the Judicial system as well as the media and the Dope Traybots even...

I'm not surprised and wouldn't be surprised to hear that they separate.

It is human nature to become frustrated during this process and take it out on the one closest to you.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:26 pm 

Rumpole wrote:

I have no doubt that their marriage was under a strain. But, it makes me incredibly sad to know it is true. :cry

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:33 pm 

Quote:
"Shellie Zimmerman misled the court because she had been told by others to say “maybe that’s not my money,” her attorney, Kelly Sims, said after the hearing.

"Told by others to say "maybe that's not my money". Mom perhaps, or for certain? :TF

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:12 am 

Relax. She did not make a deal for felony perjury..
More to follow...

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:36 am 

Sad any way you look at it.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:46 am 
ADMIN

There IS a bright side..... this decision pissed the Traybot Worriers off :)

Splodey heads akimbo :lol

:Q37 :Q37 :Q37 :Q37 :Q37

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:58 am 

Thank God for the bright sides!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:30 am 
ADMIN

George Zimmerman’s Wife Says He Has ‘Beaten Down Her Self Esteem’
By Kevin Dolak
Aug 28, 2013 8:46pm

The Florida investigative journalist who is the first reporter to sit down with George Zimmerman’s wife, Shellie, said that during their “stunning” hourlong interview, the acquitted killer’s wife said that her husband has “beaten down her self-esteem,” but she is “looking forward to getting her life back.”

Christi O’Connor spoke with ABCNews.com today about her experience locking down an interview with Shellie Zimmerman as the media focused its attention on her husband, who was acquitted of second-degree murder charges in the death of Trayvon Martin, an unarmed 17-year-old, in Sanford, Fla., in February 2012.

Tune into “Good Morning America” on Thursday to see the exclusive interview with Shellie Zimmerman.

Today, Shellie Zimmerman was sentenced to 100 hours of community service and one year’s probation, plus she will have to present an apology letter to the judge she lied to about the couple’s finances. O’Connor said that after months of courting her and her attorney, she was able to secure the interview with Shellie about her life leading up to and since her husband’s trial.

“When I asked her why she was doing [the interview], Shellie said, ‘I want to start my life back.’ George Zimmerman has beaten down her self-esteem,” O’Connor told ABCNews.com, adding that Shellie is using this opportunity for a new start. “She has a moment in the spotlight. She wants everyone to know that she changed her life.”

Shellie also told O’Connor that the aftermath of the shooting and months until the trial put a major strain on the couple’s relationship.

“It put great stress on their marriage,” she said. “Constantly having to move. She got threats. A lot of threats. She doesn’t want to reveal from who…. They are constantly living under fear of being attacked.”

O’Connor, who is working on a book about the George Zimmerman trial, also hinted that there was evidence that was mishandled, saying that during the sensational trial, “there were so many untruths told.”

“What the jury never heard could have led to a different verdict,” she said.\

...more at link

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2 ... lf-esteem/

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:32 am 
ADMIN

It does not appear as if this interview is going to be good for George? But who know what Shellie really said. I would like to see it in context.... preferably unedited... and I shudder to think what it will come across like with the usual ABC type editing :eek

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:49 am 

“What the jury never heard could have led to a different verdict,” she Christi O’Connor said.

My first thought of it was it resembled the 'divide and conquer' strategy! I think we're seeing the ABC/O'Connor story, not as much the Shellie story.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:51 am 

Quote:
O’Connor, who is working on a book about the George Zimmerman trial, also hinted that there was evidence that was mishandled, saying that during the sensational trial, “there were so many untruths told.”

“What the jury never heard could have led to a different verdict,” she said.

Well, we know there were many "untruths told". I am not sure I understand what she means by a different verdict. :TF

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:53 am 

Makes sense to me, kbp. Wasn't it ABC that falsely claimed juror Maddie said GZ got away with murder? Who knows what happened in SZ's interview...

Of course, imo, what the jury never heard could have led to a different verdict - they could have insisted on convicting the scheme team! :D

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:55 am 

auscitizenmom - She may be referring to those fantasy videos, and hypothetical theories of the Trayborg™. The reason it wasn't presented is because it wasn't fact! It was fantasy!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:42 am 

liesel wrote:
they could have insisted on convicting the scheme team! :D

Now that would have been justice served. :Gslap

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:11 am 

Quote:
“It put great stress on their marriage,” she(O'Conner) said. “Constantly having to move. She got threats. A lot of threats. She doesn’t want to reveal from who…. They are constantly living under fear of being attacked.”

“What the jury never heard could have led to a different verdict,” she said.

Not so much Shellie as Christie. Sounds like a promo for her book. Her major source being Matt Gutman.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 247 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next