It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:16 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1019 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51  Next
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 10:02 pm 

May 24, 2013 on the docket.

MOTION FOR SANCTIONS AGAINST STATE ATTORNEY'S OFFICE FOR DISCOVERY VIOLATIONS

http://www.gzdocs.com/documents/0513/mo ... ctions.pdf

I can't find any response by the State. Did Bernie surrender?

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 10:11 pm 

OH HLN "After Dark" - Zimmerman. Now.

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 10:40 pm 

Joni wrote:
OH HLN "After Dark" - Zimmerman. Now.

Watching, and I was just calming down after yesterday. Definitely biased reporting. Turned it on as they were playing NEN call and the played it all the way through, right up to we don't need you to do that and ended. Conveniently left out OK.

Up now "star" witness.

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 10:54 pm 

DiwataMan wrote:
There is a facebook post that a cousin of Trayvon Martin's wrote that described what happened. It has information in it that shows it as authentic. I don't think W8's letter and the facebook posting by Trayvon's cousin are so strikingly similar as to justify further looking. But by all means;

Jaleesa Tasha Martin:

While visiting the Orlando area, my cousin was walking to the store when he noticed a man following him. He asked the man "why are you following me?" the man replied "I'm not" and rolled his window up. The man then got out his car & continued to follow him. My cousin asked him the same question & the man gave him the same answer. (S/N: The man never identified himself as crime watch & was carrying a pistol. You ask how do I know because the account I'm sharing is the account he (the killer) gave to police. Oh and the first officer on the scene had the same name as the killer.) OK, so the man then reaches in his pocket. This is when my cousin struck the man, taking him to the ground and continuing to beat on him. The killer now calling for help got hold of his gun firing 1 fatale shot. This man was not arrested or even processed. No charges are being filed and the state is withholding evidence. Why did this man single him out, why did he lie & tell my cousin that he wasn't following him, why did he continue to follow him, why did he get out his car, why didn't he identify himself as the local crime watch? These questions were never asked or answered.
https://www.facebook.com/jaleesa.t.mart ... 4199463204

W8 Letter written with the help of Francine:

March 19, 2012

I was on the phone when Trevon decided to go to the Cornerstore. It started to rain so he decided to walk through another complex because it was raining to hard. He started walking then noticed someone was following him. Then he decided to find a shortcut cause the man wouldn’t follow him. Then he said the man didn’t follow him again. Then he looked back and saw the man again. The man started getting closer. Then Trevon turned around and said why are you following me!! Then I heard him fall, then the phone hung up. I called back and text. No response. In my mind I thought it was just a fight. Then I found out this tragic story.

Thank you,
Name Redacted

http://diwataman.wordpress.com/2013/03/ ... ee-letter/

Thank you very much Mr. D-Man! I now recall that.

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 10:55 pm 

Quote:
When are we likely to see Angela Corey in court again?

John_Galt wrote:
When she's indicted?

That one had me choked up laughing ...and busy hoping.

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 11:23 pm 

kbp wrote:
That one had me choked up laughing ...and busy hoping.

I previously found a Florida case where the entire SAO was held in criminal contempt by the trial court for lying to the judge. The appeals court said that only the assistant SAs that either lied in court or sat mute after hearing the lies could be held in contempt. So I dunno about Corey, but there is at least some chance that BDLR might be using a very short toothbrush.

Quote:
Sheaffer said if that is the case -- that de la Rionda lied to the judge here at the last hearing about evidence from Trayvon Martin's cellphone -- he could be found in criminal contempt, for which jail would be a possible consequence.

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/attorneys ... redir=true

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 1:42 am 
ADMIN

Link from CTH......

Mark O'Mara on FOX 35 May 29 2013

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 1:44 am 
ADMIN

Also from CTH... Sundance has brought together a sample of news reports.... the tide is turning?

Bunches Of O’Mara / Zimmerman Articles Coast To Coast…. And A Video About GZ Testifying…
Posted on May 30, 2013 by sundance

When you read the comments sections of the on-line articles you can get a sense of the general direction a current event or an issue is going as it is perceived by the public. That’s why it’s sometimes a good practice to look at both liberally leaning, and conservative leaning outlets to gauge opinion.

Having said that, this is the FIRST TIME I have ever seen all ideological sides with a universal similarity in commentator opinion regarding the case against George Zimmerman.

Wow, what a staggering and fast turn of events. Almost all of the article readers appear to see the light of truth in the George Zimmerman case now. Is the tide turning that fast?

...more at link
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/201 ... estifying/

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 1:45 am 
ADMIN

The Tide Is Turning

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 2:35 am 
ADMIN

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 3:52 am 

Does anyone know if there's been anything made public with respect to the path the bullet took and any determination if GZ was on the ground when TM was shot?

Hope there's no surprises.

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 4:16 am 
ADMIN

The ME report covered the bullet path... it's in early State discovery...

There has been much speculation about what if anything the evidence shows in regards whether GZ was on the ground.

Mostly fantasy stuff by Traybots... the fantasy "work" by Papapi is a laugh a minute... and of course there are the prolific video mashes (with crap musical backing) by LIMPapa... culminating in his epic using a TM Mannequin and a drilled bullet hole.

Of course there is the classic "Cabbage patch doll re-enactment" by Trent and his playmate dollies.

There is a LOT of it... if you have time to waste.

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 7:11 am 

Looking at that photo of Trayvon and seeing talk of papa it reminded me to get this comparison up finally. I'm rarely motivated to deal with anything coming from that side of things but regardless I think the photo alone speaks for itself.

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 8:43 am 

Does anyone have a link to the dispatchers interview in which he states he used to be a pizza delivery guy? I can't find it... :(

EDIT: Nevermind, found it at Nettle's blog: http://psc.apcointl.org/2012/06/14/tele ... -anything/

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 9:06 am 

If he was a pizza delivery guy, he would know a lot about getting out of cars.

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 9:38 am 

Why Nelson was pissed at West:

West disclosed to the media that Nelson conducted a hearing, closed in violation of Florida Sunshine Law, at which Nelson entertained an oral motion to sequester the jury, and who knows what else. West said that Nelson ruled that the jury would be sequestered. Nelson said that she didn't.

Note that Nelson has granted most everything else that Bernie asked for, but denied two motions to gag. Why? Because gag orders are immediately appealable and media attorneys would promptly appeal and likely get Nelson reversed.

Nelson is hypersensitive to the media and the Sunshine Law, as was Lester. Recall that Lester also wanted to keep things secret, but lamented that his hands were tied by the Sunshine Law.

Who was present in the courtroom when Nelson lashed out at West and denied ruling on an oral motion to sequester the jury at a secret hearing? A media attorney.

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 11:50 am 

I had to wait until payday... but I sent some also. :69

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 2:12 pm 

I sent some too. I usually only donate to pet rescues, but I made an exception for this.

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 2:36 pm 

I just sent $10.00 but added this little twist! UnbiasedMan a troll at Click Orlando asked me if I did so I felt the need to donate and include this with my donation.

Quote:
I am donating this money on behalf of a poster on Click Orlando called UnbiasedMan. Yesterday he encouraged all of the supporters of Mr. Zimmerman to go donate, yet he didn't have any money to donate, so I am doing it for him. Even though he is not a supporter of George, he has done a lot to help others decide to support George, by making posts like, "if you think he is so innocent go make more donations to him". Apparently people have listened based on the amount you have raised in the past 24 hours. Please post this information so that his deeds can be recognized.

:slap

I am sure he is going to LOVE that I donated on his behalf.

We should all start doing that. Donate a little here and there and do it on behalf of the Trayvonites that have caused harm to George.

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 2:42 pm 
ADMIN

From GZ Legal Site

http://www.gzlegalcase.com/

MEDIA COMPANIES' BRIEF REGARDING ELECTRONIC COVERAGE OF JURORS AND IMPANELING AN ANONYMOUS JURY

on 30 May 2013.
The following document has been filed with the Court.

MEDIA COMPANIES' BRIEF REGARDING ELECTRONIC COVERAGE OF JURORS AND IMPANELING AN ANONYMOUS JURY
http://www.gzdocs.com/documents/0513/me ... _brief.pdf

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1019 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51  Next