It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:57 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 983 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 50  Next
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:28 pm 
ADMIN

Starting a new thread...

It helps when searching previous posts to limit threads to 1000 or so posts

Previous Threads:

George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin Discussion #1
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=133

George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin Discussion #2
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=584

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:19 am 
ADMIN

Daily Daft Posts From Justarse Quest.

With only about half a dozen cretins left in the Trayvon Zone they are getting desperate for attention :TF :98 :95

Like 2 year olds having a tantrum. :59

They WANT me to copy their "best stuff"... actually posting post #'s they would like me to use :31

And a lot of their posts are "answers" to the discussion posts they have read at CTH

(Baker is STILL not honouring her word to ban anybody who mentions CTH? I guess Honour, and meaning what she says is not a priority?)

It's just a few old, sad gossipy women (about half a dozen).. posting for each other. I am not about to post their nonsense theories and supposition..they hide away where only they can read.. so apart from "Rumpole's Mole" it's only the few of them that will ever read it.

NOBODY ELSE.

It is pathetic.. but funny! :31

Quoted posts and discussion of JQ go to...........
viewtopic.php?f=45&t=63&p=24081#p24081

Please stick broadly to the GZ case in this thread

If only Trayvon had kept his hands in his pockets, none of this would have happened.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:12 pm 

It could potentially be funny, if an innocent man's life, liberty, and pursuit of happiness did not hang in the balance.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:23 pm 
ADMIN

I do totally agree Chip.

The Corpus Delecti is a very serious matter.. as are the surrounding political and financial schemes.

Some comic relief though is beneficial... I guess we should thank JQ et al for providing such a wealth of it

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:01 pm 
ADMIN

George Zimmerman 3/5 Hearing: Witness 8 Lied, Immunity Hearing Details
By Jeralyn, Section Crime in the News
Posted on Wed Mar 06, 2013 at 09:04:00 AM EST

The first significant motion to be heard was the defense request for a subpoena to obtain the hospital records of Witness 8, Trayvon Martin's 19 year old phone friend. (Starts at 13:40 into part 1.) The defense advised the court the subpoena was no longer necessary as the state told them yesterday the records did not exist. Witness 8 had lied when she told Trayvon Martin's lawyers and the state prosecutor (the latter under oath) she could not attend Trayvon Martin's wake on Friday, March 2, 2012, because she had gone to the hospital where she spent the night. More on this at the end.

The second big issue was the immunity hearing. The Judge asked the defense if it still wanted the court to reserve the April, 2013 date for a pre-trial hearing on the issue of immunity from prosecution or had decided to "roll it into the trial." O'Mara said the hearing dates could be released.

....more at link
http://www.talkleft.com/story/2013/3/6/5418/05480

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:07 pm 

Rumpole wrote:
George Zimmerman 3/5 Hearing: Witness 8 Lied, Immunity Hearing Details
By Jeralyn, Section Crime in the News
Posted on Wed Mar 06, 2013 at 09:04:00 AM EST

The first significant motion to be heard was the defense request for a subpoena to obtain the hospital records of Witness 8, Trayvon Martin's 19 year old phone friend. (Starts at 13:40 into part 1.) The defense advised the court the subpoena was no longer necessary as the state told them yesterday the records did not exist. Witness 8 had lied when she told Trayvon Martin's lawyers and the state prosecutor (the latter under oath) she could not attend Trayvon Martin's wake on Friday, March 2, 2012, because she had gone to the hospital where she spent the night. More on this at the end.

The second big issue was the immunity hearing. The Judge asked the defense if it still wanted the court to reserve the April, 2013 date for a pre-trial hearing on the issue of immunity from prosecution or had decided to "roll it into the trial." O'Mara said the hearing dates could be released.

....more at link
http://www.talkleft.com/story/2013/3/6/5418/05480

I thought that was an excellent piece. It explains how to roll the immunity into the trial.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:16 pm 

DebFrmHell wrote:
I thought that was an excellent piece. It explains how to roll the immunity into the trial.

Definitely a great write-up - though, there seems to be a difference-of-opinion between Jeralyn and John Galt at CTH regarding discretion of the judge with respect to timeliness of a motion for immunity.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:36 pm 
ADMIN

Judge in George Zimmerman case signs subpoena for Trayvon's Twitter, Facebook info
By Rene Stutzman, Orlando Sentinel
2:58 p.m. EST, March 6, 2013

The judge in the George Zimmerman murder case on Monday signed orders, directing Twitter and Facebook to release to defense attorneys all of Trayvon Martin's posted comments, photos, videos and messages plus his list of Facebook friends.

Circuit Judge Debra S. Nelson did the same for the state's most important witness, the young Miami woman who was on the phone with Trayvon moments before Zimmerman shot him.

The subpoenas are no surprise. The judge agreed months ago to sign them after defense attorneys argued they were entitled to the information.

They're important because they could wind up producing key information about both Trayvon, a 17-year-old high school junior from Miami Gardens, and the young woman, his girlfriend.

Trayvon had no history of arrests, according to Sanford police, but he was disciplined by Miami-Dade school officials, who one time found women's jewelry in his backpack along with a burglary tool, according to the Miami Herald.

There also have been hints about Trayvon's marijuana use, and what he posted on Twitter and Facebook could reveal more about that.

When he was killed, he was in the midst of a 10-day school suspension because officials had found an empty marijuana baggie in his backpack. In addition, autopsy tests revealed his blood contained a small amount of marijuana.

The subpoena for his social media records asks that Twitter and Facebook produce information about him dating back to Jan. 1, 2011.

That's the same date in the subpoena for his girlfriend's social media posts and information.

....more at link
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/loc ... 2138.story

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:00 pm 

I still want to know why the parents had to change the date they had him in Miami Gardens for the half-trip handoff to Brandy Green from Wednesday to Tuesday. In their joint interview with O'Steen on 3/26/12 both said the transfer happened on Wednesday (22nd) yet on 4/2/12, Tracy corrected it to Tuesday (21st) during his solo interview.

It was odd then and it is still odd to me. And it coincides with the Tweet by Stephen about swinging on a bus driver. I believe in an interview Tracy Martin was saying that he wanted to get Trayvon away from some of the influences in his neighborhood but it seems more like expanding time to create an alibi. All buses have video and dashboard cams. If there was an incident, be it on school or city buses, there should be a record even if no charges were pursued. I wonder if it is in the bio's that the Defense finally got their mittens on.

I still have no clue how to do a screen capture on this computer. Obi-Wan, can you attach the Tweet from Stephen to this? I would like to reference it so it would be nice to be able to find it without looking all over the web... TIA.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:07 pm 

I hope you left that little note to Teeto/CherokeeNative up long enough for that gumball to read it. I anticipate this will be deleted also.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:19 pm 

chipbennett wrote:
DebFrmHell wrote:

Definitely a great write-up - though, there seems to be a difference-of-opinion between Jeralyn and John Galt at CTH regarding discretion of the judge with respect to timeliness of a motion for immunity.

The order by the Judge to me seems to suggest an Immunity/SYG Pre-Trial Hearing must be conducted by April 26th. Not that a Motion for Immunity can not be filed at a later date. If you read the rest of the order the Judge continues to order that all pre-Trial motions shall be file and heard by May 10th. That leads me to believe filing the motion waving the pre-trial Hearing does not preclude MOM from filing a Motion for Immunity right before trial. For which the cut-off is May 31st.

Interestingly enough, BDLR seemed extremely upset, that MOM waived the Pre-Trial Hearing. During which MOM would have to put GZ on the stand to testify, since it is an affirmative defense. BDLR would have had the opportunity to cross GZ, hopefully to bolster his own weak case. BDLR did not appear to like the prospect of having to go to trial to prove GZ guilty without that opportunity, and it showed.
Link to order by Judge Nelson
http://www.flcourts18.org/PDF/Press_Rel ... 0Order.pdf

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:03 pm 
ADMIN

Yes. Bernie looked and sounded muddled... then again he always does.

One of the things that frustrates me is Bernie gets away with muddled, off the point rambles in court... yet his point wins the day in court. I guess it's not so much him winning so much as it being a coincidence that the Judge is prejudiced to what he wants.

He is a POOR speaker and hopeless at putting a clear argument... I wonder how he has got this far in his career? I guess in Sanford Floriduh... any buffoon can be a prosecutor?

So..... for that reason alone... after thinking about it for 24 hours....putting BDLR on the back foot... I kinda like MOM's decision to NOT do Immunity ..... YET!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:32 pm 

boricuafudd wrote:
chipbennett wrote:

The order by the Judge to me seems to suggest an Immunity/SYG Pre-Trial Hearing must be conducted by April 26th. Not that a Motion for Immunity can not be filed at a later date. If you read the rest of the order the Judge continues to order that all pre-Trial motions shall be file and heard by May 10th. That leads me to believe filing the motion waving the pre-trial Hearing does not preclude MOM from filing a Motion for Immunity right before trial. For which the cut-off is May 31st.

Interestingly enough, BDLR seemed extremely upset, that MOM waived the Pre-Trial Hearing. During which MOM would have to put GZ on the stand to testify, since it is an affirmative defense. BDLR would have had the opportunity to cross GZ, hopefully to bolster his own weak case. BDLR did not appear to like the prospect of having to go to trial to prove GZ guilty without that opportunity, and it showed.
Link to order by Judge Nelson
http://www.flcourts18.org/PDF/Press_Rel ... 0Order.pdf

The assumption here is that in order to go through an Immunity Hearing that Zimmerman has to take the stand. He does not. All the Defense has to show is the preponderance of evidence. They don't have to put Zimmerman on the stand to do that.

My opinion is that Bernie is pissed that he doesn't have an extra 45 days to combat whatever the Defense was going to throw at them during the hearing. I always thought that the hearing would be a good platform to lock in testimony in the State's case and from the other side the same is true.

Advantage MOM, IMO, purely because all he has to do is submit his list of experts at the end of this month (27th?) without having to reveal what they have to offer 45 days in advance. There is no way this wasn't going to trial. He knows it. Don West knows it. We know it. And Nelson knows it.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:52 am 
ADMIN

Daily Daft Posts From Justarse Quest.

Dee Dee Dominated

Boringly predictable.. downplay and deny information rather than change their increasingly discredited notions.

Cognitive Dissonance resolution, but manifest in a psycho-pathological reverse way.

Denying reality rather than modifying opinions is delusion

As soon as it was announced that Dee Dee had lied.... several JQ cretins actually had the chutzpah to post that it didn't matter because they had said all along that Dee Dee's testimony was not important!! Eh?

For a year and over 200,000 posts they have ALL screamed that Dee Dee is the STAR... her testimony blows George's case away... etc. :31

Many have adopted the new line that Dee Dee testimony never was important... but they are NOT conceding that she actually "lied"

I keep saying it... these people have psychological/psychiatric problems. They deny reality without batting an eye.

Quoted posts and discussion of JQ go to...........
viewtopic.php?f=45&t=63&p=24410#p24410

Please stick broadly to the GZ case in this thread

If only Trayvon had kept his hands in his pockets, none of this would have happened.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:03 am 

LOL... Oh really? I thought her mother had never seen her so ill. I thought that her mother said the hospital ran test after test to find out what was wrong with her...

Who was lying then?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:15 am 

I guess that they have all forgotten...ummmm.....chosen to ignore Ben Crump's "she blows GZ's self-defense out of the water" and how they have hung on his ever word since then...or that a major part of the APC is based on her recollections. She is the basis for the supposed chase since the only other witness only saw a blur or two as they passed her window.

Profile, chase, confront, kill. They need her version of "crazy, white guy" to help make the depraved mind, also, a key factor for the Murder 2 charge, right?

If nothing else, the one thing that should be noted is that Crump has been lying through his teeth since day three. They have believed every word that has come out of his mouth. They can give W8 a pass. I don't care but what about Crump? W8 is not 16, not in puppy love, not tramatized, not hospitalized and by challenging her credibility in the least she isn't connecting one dot for the Prosecution.

And she has reasons for choosing not to come forward. I suspect it has to do with the conversation she had with Martin and what was actually going on. She may have hit all the high notes for BDLR to get his APC but now she will have to answer to the low points at her deposition, too. IMO, there is no way that MOM/DW are going to let her go without a deposition.

Also, she was not deposed by BDLR and team in Miami Gardens. That is a sworn statement that was taken on 4/2/12. Depositions are protected by law. The real deposition most likely is in the August 2nd/3rd overnight trip to Jacksonville. They had to have found out at that stage that there was no hospital visit. Their questioning would have been much more involved and back then I didn't think the State would use her.

But you can just bet that the Defense will.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:05 am 
ADMIN

Zimmerman: ABC News (Gutman): Sample of Clear Audio of Dee Dee - Crump

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:15 am 
ADMIN

Compare the (amazingly CLEAR) Gutman recording of Dee Dee1 with Dee Dee2 (Deposed?) by BDLR

Discovery: DeeDee's Statement to the State Attorney (FULL)

Another Comparison... The second and supposedly BETTER and complete recording from Crump
This is the exact same occasion as captured in Gutman's sample. It proves Gutman has a better quality audio AND a more complete record of the session

Diwataman Has Combined the 7 Dee Dee audio parts

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:44 am 

I swear I thought I had that post over in the protected spot. Sorry if I did wrong.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:57 am 
ADMIN

You did Deb... I moved it... it is about the case rather than Cretins at various posting sites.... K?

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 983 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 50  Next