It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 11:39 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 983 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50  Next
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:14 am 

http://www.gzdocs.com/documents/0313/or ... ration.pdf

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:17 am 

Just more woodshed material for the 5th DCA.

Nelson seriously thinks she has a shot at an appellate or supreme court appointment?

(Only if someone retires while the RINO is still in office...)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:17 am 

Claiming victory on this is about the worst thing that the Trayvonites can do. That is just the proof that thinking people need that there is a coverup. If there were nothing to hide, he would be shouting from the rooftops how he didn't lie.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:22 am 

It is also evidence that they couldn't care less about the constitutional rights of the accused. They believe that the accused is guilty, and evidence and due process be damned, he will hang for his crimes.

In the long run, that realization is far, far scarier.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:24 am 

mung wrote:
Claiming victory on this is about the worst thing that the Trayvonites can do. That is just the proof that thinking people need that there is a coverup. If there were nothing to hide, he would be shouting from the rooftops how he didn't lie.

I would follow up with a motion to hold Crump in contempt for filing a false affidavit. Turn up the heat.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:25 am 

They believe the end justifies the means, even if their end is flawed.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:37 am 

Quote:
The "slow roll" on Witness 8, as far as informing the defense, has no legal justification. It's all about hiding information.

But, one should expect things to be a bit wacky in a political case, and that's what this is. Ordained by the governor. I am not confident that the legal system will police its own faults.

This is a partial quote from cboldt, one of the legal eagles at TL. It makes me profoundly sad.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:56 am 

DENIED no rhyme or reason, that would allow MOM room to argue.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:00 pm 

Quote:
Disgusting......

Disgusting isn't the word for it. Ive wanted outta Floiduh so bad since this case began. Very scary stuff & Idk if I personally could be as strong as the entire Zimmerman family has been.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:12 pm 

Quote:
I would follow up with a motion to hold Crump in contempt for filing a false affidavit. Turn up the heat.

I totally agree, willful omission of material facts at issue.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:13 pm 

(I obviously am flummoxed by this format)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:17 pm 

Oops I have no clue what happened to my previous comment LOL guess I deleted something to far..? Sorry!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:39 pm 

Hooson1st wrote:
(I obviously am flummoxed by this format)

You're doing just fine, Hooson and :87 WELCOME!

If you are unsure of your post, before hitting SUBMIT, you can click on the PREVIEW button next to it to see how it comes out. You can go here for any Help you may need: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=280

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:42 pm 

John_Galt wrote:

Par for the course.......

Nelson never disappoints. :94

Jordan - "she-devil at JQ" - :Gslap

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:03 pm 

Like I said before George needs to take the gloves off and throw the rules out the window. Time to have an oops moment release Dee Dee full name and address and release Trayvon school records. At this point it doesn't matter how it may make George look as I said before he can't look much worse then he does now.

"If a man talks in a forest, and there is no woman there to hear him.

Is he still wrong?"

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:13 pm 

boricuafudd wrote:
DENIED no rhyme or reason, that would allow MOM room to argue.

I got so mad when I read what the D-udge( shes not a real judge) said I had to wash my own mouth out with soap ! :RTFM

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:19 pm 

ftsk420 wrote:
Like I said before George needs to take the gloves off and throw the rules out the window. Time to have an oops moment release Dee Dee full name and address and release Trayvon school records. At this point it doesn't matter how it may make George look as I said before he can't look much worse then he does now.

I would release everything I could legally release. :TF

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:20 pm 

menostupid wrote:
BTW Not sure if anyone has seen this but its MOM this morning AFTER RZjrs PM interview

http://startingpoint.blogs.cnn.com/

Also on Starting Point:

http://startingpoint.blogs.cnn.com/2013 ... al-tweets/

"Trayvon Martin's family attorney Benjamin Crump discusses Robert Zimmerman's tweets on Starting Point this morning and comments on the content of an interview from "witness 9," revealed to be a cousin of George Zimmerman."

So big mouth is back, did he know he was off the hook?? Time for him to stir the pot again.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:37 pm 

"witness 9," saying, "within 72 hours after Trayvon was murdered, she called the Sanford police department to say that she knows George Zimmerman, she knows he’s confrontational, she knows he doesn't like black people"

Fact is none of this has anything to do with what happen on Feb 26 2012. She tried to portray George as racist but it went nowhere so she then claimed sexual abuse. If Robert wants to hit every news media outlet and drop the N bomb he can and it has nothing to do with George Zimmerman or Trayvon Martin.

"If a man talks in a forest, and there is no woman there to hear him.

Is he still wrong?"

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:42 pm 

ftsk420 wrote:
"witness 9," saying, "within 72 hours after Trayvon was murdered, she called the Sanford police department to say that she knows George Zimmerman, she knows he’s confrontational, she knows he doesn't like black people"

Fact is none of this has anything to do with what happen on Feb 26 2012. She tried to portray George as racist but it went nowhere so she then claimed sexual abuse. If Robert wants to hit every news media outlet and drop the N bomb he can and it has nothing to do with George Zimmerman or Trayvon Martin.

Crump manages to use "witness 9" to continue the racist narrative. I couldn't bring myself to watch the video, but, did he go on to mention the FBI spoke to numerous others who knew GZ and found no evidence of racism?

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 983 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50  Next