It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:14 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1010 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47 ... 51  Next
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:45 pm 
ADMIN

Deb!!

You know my views on discussing politics....

Report to my office, assume the position!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:47 pm 
ADMIN

George Zimmerman: Brother says Sanford’s history adds to furor
posted by halboedeker on February, 16 2013 7:40 AM

Sanford’s history figures prominently in George Zimmerman’s case, his brother tells Bill Maher.

“The reality of Sanford, Florida, is that it is a high-crime area,” Robert Zimmerman Jr. said on HBO’s “Real Time With Bill Maher” Friday night. “And sometimes it’s not only race is a factor, but the geography is a factor. And what was going on in the police department historically, why people came to the conclusion that this was being covered up, and they were covering up the white man’s actions. Well, George, isn’t white, and he’ll never be white. Well, that certainly was an element at the time.”

The low-key interview allowed Robert Zimmerman to blast media reports that his brother is prejudiced. ”There really was no storyline to this racism, there was no evidence for it,” he said. “The media just made up his race and made up something he had said.”

...more at link
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entert ... furor.html

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:54 pm 

So impressed with Robert up against BSM. In reading the vicious comments after the article, I see the good reviews have incensed the TM supporters.

Robert's best line in this interview:

“It wasn’t 90210. It was Sanford, Florida,” the brother said.

Amen!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:07 am 

DebFrmHell wrote:
What else do they have? A chase as seen by W2 who only caught a glimpse of movement without any identifying factors."

It's likely that witness #2 had (allegedly) seen Trayvon running north towards the walkway-T. Whether Chad had been following him, with the intent of recording a beatdown video of George, is speculative opinion at best. I'm interested in the time that elapsed between witness #2 seeing the figures running past her window & the time when the first sounds of a verbal altercation were heard. If it's much more than 0:30 then George would've either still been near RVC while speaking to NEN or beginning his walk back to his SUV.
Chad's claimed actions are highly unlikely to be true, I don't believe that he never noticed the police presence within the neighborhood as even with headphones on you'd feel the vibration from the helicopter overhead. I've never seen mention of whether the police knocked upon the doors of the residences along that dog walk path.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:23 am 
ADMIN

Daily Daft Posts From Justarse Quest

Oh Dear…. It seems Robert Zimmerman Jr. did OK in his interview with Bill Maher.

The Cretins were all excited… Trixiemay (aka Bigboithedog).. was providing links for the cretins to watch later and planning a twitter hate-fest…. But…..

As reports came in, the cretins were not happy. Several decided to not bother to watch since RZ did ok. Notably, and IRONICALLY “truthseeker” is not going to watch it. Lol
Seems she is misnamed? Hardly seeking the TRUTH… “lynchseeker” would be a better name?

The posts are a laugh generally, but do descend into despicable hate and prejudice:

Wasone wrote:
I just have to Ask, if anyone knows, is Bill Maher gay? Please don't think I have anything "against" gays, but...... That is the only explanation I can come up with why Maher was so easy on Jr., ... Jr. Gave him one hell of a blow job right before the interview.

I take a unanimous JQ cretin review very seriously. Based on their condemnation I am SURE it is a good interview. On that basis I found a copy of it and uploaded it to YT myself. I don’t suppose the cretins will be uploading it to YT after all? Lol

Robert did well to hold his own and stay focused and polite. He is a credit to his brother and his family.

Glad the Traybots hated it!

Here it is.....

Bill Maher Interviews Robert Zimmerman Jr.

Please stick broadly to GZ case in this thread.

To see quoted posts or discuss JQ, go to
viewtopic.php?f=45&t=63&p=22035#p22033

If only Trayvon had kept his hands in his pockets, none of this would have happened.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:38 am 

70scarrestoguy wrote:
DebFrmHell wrote:
What else do they have? A chase as seen by W2 who only caught a glimpse of movement without any identifying factors."

It's likely that witness #2 had (allegedly) seen Trayvon running north towards the walkway-T. Whether Chad had been following him, with the intent of recording a beatdown video of George, is speculative opinion at best. I'm interested in the time that elapsed between witness #2 seeing the figures running past her window & the time when the first sounds of a verbal altercation were heard. If it's much more than 0:30 then George would've either still been near RVC while speaking to NEN or beginning his walk back to his SUV.
Chad's claimed actions are highly unlikely to be true, I don't believe that he never noticed the police presence within the neighborhood as even with headphones on you'd feel the vibration from the helicopter overhead. I've never seen mention of whether the police knocked upon the doors of the residences along that dog walk path.

Oh, thanks a lot for getting me to reread interviews!!! For about the thousandth time... Gives me something to do and keeps me out of trouble. LOL.

She doesn't really go into detail about it in the FDLE interview. I admit I have never heard an audio of her interview so I am reading their recap. The recaps done by the SAO investigators leaves little to be desired. I don't have that kind of patience.

You have to think of what she would say on the stand. "Could you tell the sex of the person running?" No. "Could you see any colors of clothing?" No. "Height?" No. Even assuming it is Martin, it is still speculation. Could have been the Easter Bunny or Santa Claus. While I believe you are right, that it was Martin, I just don't think it will ever get into court records. Personally, if it does, I would think it would be the Prosecution trying to get it in saying that it is Zimmerman chasing Martin down the dog walk to which the Defense will counter with Martin catching up with Zimmerman.

Every so often there is a problem in my neighborhood. I am in the county, not city services so a helicopter comes out for the occasion. I don't ever hear them. The only way I notice them is the big spotlight that lights up the street. Even when the problem was a few doors down. They generally stay up and away, not over. IMO ONLY, they stay away from any line of fire which could be upwards of a mile. The only time I really hear them is when they are circling a subdivision that is over from mine. They have lots of problems over there. Easily a half mile down the road. Just an observation.

I have never figured out why W10 is listed but never interviewed by SPD. I couldn't find an interview of him by FDLE either. The only one I have found is the one done by the SAO. Why was there no interest in him from either of those depts. is beyond me. And there is no part of me that doesn't think that Brandy Green's position with juvie didn't play some factor. They (mother and son) even gave that joint interview on TV.

The one thing I found interesting, and I knew about one of them, were two witnesses that saw Martin in a position other than with his hands underneath him. I think it was W6 who said that it was like a crime scene outline. That is what I remember from much earlier. Another said it was like a running position, similar to what W6 had said is how I picture it in my head. Why I think it is important is that Zimmerman said he wasn't sure if Martin was deceased until he was at the station. He said he had pulled his arms outwards. LE reports the hands being beneath him.

Call me a bleeding heart but I think that Martin was conscious for long enough to pull his arms inward towards his wound. Maybe upwards of 20-30 seconds and that makes me feel bad for him. I think it is a residual feelings. Empathy.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:10 am 

DebFrmHell wrote:
Oh, thanks a lot for getting me to reread interviews!!! For about the thousandth time... Gives me something to do and keeps me out of trouble. LOL.

She doesn't really go into detail about it in the FDLE interview. I admit I have never heard an audio of her interview so I am reading their recap. The recaps done by the SAO investigators leaves little to be desired. I don't have that kind of patience.

You have to think of what she would say on the stand. "Could you tell the sex of the person running?" No. "Could you see any colors of clothing?" No. "Height?" No. Even assuming it is Martin, it is still speculation. Could have been the Easter Bunny or Santa Claus. While I believe you are right, that it was Martin, I just don't think it will ever get into court records. Personally, if it does, I would think it would be the Prosecution trying to get it in saying that it is Zimmerman chasing Martin down the dog walk to which the Defense will counter with Martin catching up with Zimmerman.

If Zimmerman has/had a bad back, as has been suggested previously, there's no way he was running along the dog walk that night.

More importantly: ping logs, GPS data, and location maps would be instructive here. Any bets on whether the mysteriously missing data actually show that Martin traversed a path that coincided with the witnessed "running shadow"?

DebFrmHell wrote:
Call me a bleeding heart but I think that Martin was conscious for long enough to pull his arms inward towards his wound. Maybe upwards of 20-30 seconds and that makes me feel bad for him. I think it is a residual feelings. Empathy.

Deb, you're good people. :)

Even as a conservative, I can make no qualms that Martin got the end that his own will, decisions, and actions wrought - while at the same time have compassion for the pain and suffering he endured in death. I'm sure that what he endured was incredibly painful, and would never wish something like that on anyone. There is a difference between believing in justice, and wishing for cruel and unusual punishment upon your adversary, as the JQers and their ilk wish not only for George Zimmerman, but for his entire family and anyone who dares to support them.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:21 am 

Rumpole, I have a recommendation for updating your signature:

"That the attacker sustained a mortal wound is a matter that should have been considered by the deceased before he committed himself to the task he undertook."

Stinson v State (Fl)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:38 am 
ADMIN

Thanks, Chip.
I do like the quote (saw it at CTH). And it's legit legal opinion from Florida Appellant Court I believe? :24

The thing I add to the Daily Dafts is purposely silly and simplistic... so suited to Traybots, and is of course a counter to "Zimmerman should have stayed in his truck (when he was told)"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:56 am 

Rumpole wrote:
Thanks, Chip.
I do like the quote (saw it at CTH). And it's legit legal opinion from Florida Appellant Court I believe? :24

Aye. Stinson v State, linked above. :)

Quote:
The thing I add to the Daily Dafts is purposely silly and simplistic... so suited to Traybots, and is of course a counter to "Zimmerman should have stayed in his truck (when he was told)"

Different approaches, same end result. You go for the "demonstrating absurdity by being absurd"; I usually prefer the bleaching effects of the light of law and truth. Amazingly, the JQ types respond identically to both.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:15 pm 
ADMIN

chipbennett wrote:
Different approaches, same end result. You go for the "demonstrating absurdity by being absurd"; I usually prefer the bleaching effects of the light of law and truth. Amazingly, the JQ types respond identically to both.

:24

I think it's called "flogging a dead horse" Intellectually dead in this case.

:22

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:58 pm 

chipbennett wrote:
Rumpole, I have a recommendation for updating your signature:

"That the attacker sustained a mortal wound is a matter that should have been considered by the deceased before he committed himself to the task he undertook."

Stinson v State (Fl)

Paraphrasing MOM...while waving the color photo of Zimmerman's face at Judge Nelson...

"If Martin hadn't been doing this to my client, he wouldn't have got himself shot."

Same thing but much less gracious. I have looked for that video clip everywhere. It made me smile. MOM is always the model of decorum. He is not an arm flapper. That is as close as I have seen him get throughout all of the hearings to acting like BDLR. Usually when he gets PO'd, he sucks in his lips.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:20 pm 

JQ Trayvon Thread posted this flashback.

George Zimmerman Passed 2 Lie Detector Tests About Trayvon Martin Killing

http://tpmmuckraker.talkingpointsmemo.c ... martin.php

Video of one of the tests was released last week by Zimmerman’s attorneys. But documents showing the results were only made public on Tuesday. They show the person who performed the test determined Zimmerman “told substantially the complete truth” when he was questioned on Feb. 27, the day after the killing. Among the questions answered:

Did you confront the guy you shot? (No.) And were you afraid for your life when you shot the guy? (Yes.)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:21 pm 
ADMIN

I have a post about the Voice Stress test... It is important.

I have reposted a few times, and I have it in the archives threads here.

In "Photos and Maps"
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=236#p9131

In Documents and Links
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=195&start=20#p8237

And I linked in discussion thread here at RT to some discussion at CTH
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=584&p=20580&hilit=voice+stress#p20580

More comment on Remote's post here in the Intro thread:
viewtopic.php?f=45&t=63&p=22074#p22074

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:49 pm 

Took a look at the links you posted above and wanted to say nice work!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:50 pm 
ADMIN

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:21 pm 

Just tell me if this is old news but....

There have been some AD's on my "Investigation Discovery" channel saying that the Trayvon Martin story has inspired them to put together some "other" racial profiling cases to air. I am put off by this and will undoubtedly see these stories as I'm on that channel a lot.

"Ye shall do no unrighteousness in judgment: thou shalt not respect the person of the poor, nor honour the person of the mighty: but in righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour." Leviticus 19:15

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:09 am 

I didn't watch it (I believe the first airing was February 18th?). It was done by an African American producer Keith something-or-other. I just sighed when I watched the ads. :11

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:23 am 
ADMIN

Zimmerman defense: Prosecutors are dragging their feet

Lawyers think prosecutors are deliberately holding back information that helps George Zimmerman

By Frances Robles
frobles@MiamiHerald.com
Posted on Tuesday, 12.04.12

George Zimmerman’s defense lawyers say prosecutors are deliberately dragging their feet, and accused the Duval County State Attorney of delaying — and even hiding — evidence that suggests their client is innocent.

It took months and the judge’s intervention for lawyers to get a vivid color copy of Zimmerman’s bloody injuries. The defense didn’t find out about witnesses who had helpful information until recently, and attorneys learned of a police officer’s full role in the case by word of mouth.

Papers filed in Seminole County Court in Sanford accuse prosecutors of withholding exculpatory information by delaying reports and a key audio tape.

The lawyers are asking Seminole Circuit Judge Debra Nelson for help.

“The state should not be allowed to play hide and seek with the evidence,” defense attorney Mark O’Mara wrote.

Prosecutor Bernie de la Rionda has not filed a written response in court, and the spokeswoman for his office did not respond to a request for comment.

...more at link
http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/12/04/3 ... utors.html

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:02 am 
ADMIN

Daily Daft Posts From Justarse Quest.

What a difference 24 hours make.

As usual “rationalisation” is in progress at JQ. In other words, since the FACTS of RZ’s interview did not agree with their preconceived notions… causing “Cognitive Dissonance” they are spinning, denying and not properly remembering the facts such that now some think RZ did poorly A complete 180 turn on yesterday

"Maher was just being incredible subtle, but really was very anti GZ."

Seems BSM was interviewing in CODE that only Traybots can hear :13

I guess that is consistent with the 4 accomplices and a cockatoo that only they can hear. :12

Please stick broadly to GZ case in this thread.

To see quoted posts or discuss JQ, go to
viewtopic.php?f=45&t=63&p=22106#p22105

If only Trayvon had kept his hands in his pockets, none of this would have happened.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1010 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47 ... 51  Next