It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 12:40 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1010 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43 ... 51  Next
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:38 am 
ADMIN

Quote:
If you want to talk gun control, I suggest we do it on another thread. I don't think Obi-Wan would appreciate us doing it on this dedicated thread.

Quite right Deb :42

I have avoided "Politics" but if you guys really want to discuss Gun Control....

Gun Control Thread
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=753

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:43 am 

DebFrmHell wrote:
Ottawa925 wrote:
Because they are idiots .. AND because it fits in with Obama's gun agenda.

If you want to talk gun control, I suggest we do it on another thread. I don't think Obi-Wan would appreciate us doing it on this dedicated thread.

You're right; in this case, it's not so much Obama's gun control agenda, but rather the BGI's gun control agenda.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:20 am 

http://www.freephonetracer.com/FCPT.asp ... 6-419-3726

I didn't buy this and I don't know who wants to. I tried to post it at CTH and I think I am in the SpamCan. It says that it is a cell phone and registered in North Dade, FL.

Quote:
solely for the non-commercial purpose of performing lawful and appropriate searches for your own personal use

This is part of their terms and conditions. Yes, I read those things on occasion.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:01 pm 

(Chip I took the liberty of copying your CTH post and "spreading the wealth around") :13

The Scheme Team narrative was well-played. Speculation and mis-information, even when in direct contradiction with existing evidence, are treated as known facts.

“Zimmerman approached Martin”
    “Zimmerman menaced Martin for 8 minutes”
    “Zimmerman pursued Martin”

etc.

Most of these, at this point, end up being used to demonstrate that Martin was statutorily justified in his use of force against Zimmemran, as self-defense.

When presented with actual evidence – approximately four minutes elapsed from the end of Zimmerman’s NEN call until the fatal gunshot (thus, impossible for Zimmerman to have “menaced” Martin for 8 minutes, or any length of time at all), both Zimmerman and Dee Dee claim that Martin had “lost” Zimmerman and we know from the NEN call that Zimmerman lost sight of Martin before he ever got out of his vehicle (thus, there was no “pursuit”), that both Zimmerman and Dee Dee claim that Martin verbally confronted Zimmerman, and that Dee Dee claims that Martin was “right by” Brandi Green’s home, while no evidence exists that Zimmerman ever left the vicinity of the sidewalk “T” (thus, evidence suggests that Martin approached Zimmerman, not the other way around) – those who have bought into the Scheme Team narrative then try to say that the location of the body proves that Zimmerman was near Brandi Green’s home. They will quibble over whether the body was 30 versus 45 feet away from the sidewalk “T” apparently without recognizing the more important fact that the body was some 300 feet away from Brandi Green’s home.

Amazingly, there are still people who argue that Martin never assaulted Zimmerman, or that Martin never landed a punch (their evidence, apparently, is the expert forensic testimony of the funeral director regarding Martin’s hands). And of course, there are the usual canards about the medical diagnosis of Zimmerman’s broken nose not being valid/sufficient, because no x-rays/MRI/etc. were performed to verify.

That said: there are actually #J4TM types who will discuss the case civilly, and who appear to be open to discussion of actual evidence. If I’ve encouraged even one such person to read the discovery evidence rather than to rely on the Narrative, then it was worth the effort to engage.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:01 pm 

practicing since last on how to post the tweet just using the ID. However, I wonder how many GZ supporters will be go just to document the goings on:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:21 pm 
ADMIN

Congratulations, Ottawa :91

Perfect Tweet posting (shame about content)

(A reminder to all... do NOT include one of these embedded tweets in a [Quote] box.)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:56 am 
ADMIN

Daily Daft Posts From Justarse Quest

They just make stuff up

“…there is a witness who saw GZ on top of Trayvon when the gun was fired."

Not just the gullible old dears (worker cretins) who proudly announce they will not read the documents, but eagerly await one of the Alpha Cretins to tell them what is in them.
It is the Alpha Cretins themselves who claim expertise in many subjects, but have knowledge of none. They say they read all the documents, have analysed all the evidence, and consult with other experts (Leatherman lol). Yet despite all that, they are IGNORANT of even the most basic facts, and/or they blatantly lie to deceive the poor dim worker cretins. They hype these poor old aged women up and keep the mass hysteria fueling the lynch mob mentality.

Teeto wrote:
The evidence shows that GZ stalked, followed, and harassed Trayvon for well over ten minutes while in his vehicle and then on foot. It was not until this point that Trayvon acted in his own defense and was attempting to disarm GZ. Based on this evidence, the Court will most likely find that GZ was the initial aggressor who provoked the use of force against him.

Further, Defendant has not shown that when force was exerted against him, the force was so great as to create fear of imminent death or great bodily harm and that he exhausted every reasonable means of escape.

The trouble is, GZ's gun can’t be the source of his fear for his life, since it is the only weapon and he is the one who brought it to the scene. So, not only is he not supposed to be at the scene, he’s not supposed to have brought a gun there either. If TM went for the gun, it counts as part of TM’s self-defense. If GZ keeps control of it, the law only recognizes GZ’s right to retreat.

MOM is apparently now going to try and prove that GZ could not retreat because Trayvon was sitting on top of GZ. This will also fail because (1) there is a witness who saw GZ on top of Trayvon when the gun was fired; (2) GZ admits that once he gained control over Trayvon by having him in a wrist lock, he positioned his hand so not to shoot it, aimed and fired one shot. He gave no warning to Trayvon - think about that - even a LE officer must give a warning before pulling the trigger. He did nothing but resort to deadly force instead of attempting to retreat from the situation once he was in control of both Trayvon and the gun. (3) We still do not know what the forensics are going to be so far as the trajectory of the bullet, but I believe the bullet trajectory could not have occurred as it did with Trayvon being on top of GZ.

GZ cannot satisfy the elements of S. 776.041 because (1) he was committing an assault on Trayvon; and (2) he did not attempt to retreat or otherwise take another course of action to avoid having to use deadly force before actually doing so once he gain control over his gun.

Please stick broadly to GZ case in this thread.

To discuss JQ, go to
viewtopic.php?f=45&t=63&p=21411#p21411

(More about Teeto’s “expert” status in the other thread)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:53 am 

The people at J.Q. are so misinformed. I read a remark a couple of days ago on Click Orlando. The dog pound goes over there and uses different names. One of them said George put his weight on Trayvon's back after he shot him and finished killing him. I get so angry and frustrated with these people. All George was doing was restraining him because he wasn't sure at first if he even had shot him. He did not know Trayvon was dead until later when they told him at the police department.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:14 am 
ADMIN

Yes. They are hate filled.
They post something.. made up... and then it becomes a fact to build on.

George clearly admitted to (and explained) getting on top of TM AFTER he shot him. Holding TM's hands spread. Quite reasonable in my mind. He really could not be sure TM was dead...

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:30 am 

Quote:
WHO KNEW......

Crump had a depo scheduled?

Crump would file a desperation motion to avoid that depo?

Motions NOT SCHEDULED would be allowed, let alone taken seriously?
So... the game was rigged anyway :43

I have to double check but I believe that the GZLegal site stated that they would not be posting about depositions until after they were over. I kind of got the feeling that they didn't want to advertise in advance to avoid possible problems with reporters, TM supporters, etc.

Deposing Crump would have brought all of that out.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:07 am 

Deb said it best: Teeto is delusional.

Teeto wrote:
The evidence shows that GZ stalked, followed, and harassed Trayvon for well over ten minutes while in his vehicle and then on foot.

Evidence? What evidence? Certainly not the NEN call, which rather definitively sets the timeline of events.

And you might want to look up the statutory meaning of "stalk".

Quote:
It was not until this point that Trayvon acted in his own defense and was attempting to disarm GZ. Based on this evidence, the Court will most likely find that GZ was the initial aggressor who provoked the use of force against him.

Sorry, Teeto; even if you had a shred of evidence that Zimmemran did either, Florida statutes don't consider mere "following" or "harassing" to constitute sufficient justification for the use of force in self-defense.

Quote:
Further, Defendant has not shown that when force was exerted against him, the force was so great as to create fear of imminent death or great bodily harm...

First, Teeto clearly simply ignores the physical evidence. Having someone break your nose, knock you to the ground, pin you to the ground, prevent you from getting up, and repeatedly knock your head into the ground every time you try to get up easily meets the statutory standard of reasonableness.

Second: the broken nose is prima facie evidence o felony aggravated battery, which is itself sufficient statutory justification for the use of lethal force in self-defense.

Quote:
...and that he exhausted every reasonable means of escape.

First, Florida self-defense statutes do not require one to exhaust every reasonable means of escape.

Second, Martin had established disparity of force over Zimmerman, and had him pinned to the ground, actively preventing him from trying to get up. Zimmerman had no means or opportunity to escape.

Quote:
The trouble is, GZ's gun can’t be the source of his fear for his life, since it is the only weapon and he is the one who brought it to the scene.

Irrelevant. Teeto is just babbling here.

Quote:
So, not only is he not supposed to be at the scene...

Zimmerman was a resident of RTL, and had every right to be in the public areas of the community.

Quote:
...he’s not supposed to have brought a gun there either.

Zimmerman was licensed to carry a concealed weapon, and was carrying a legal firearm.

Quote:
If TM went for the gun, it counts as part of TM’s self-defense. If GZ keeps control of it, the law only recognizes GZ’s right to retreat.

Teeto suffers from cranial-rectal inversion here.

Quote:
MOM is apparently now going to try and prove that GZ could not retreat because Trayvon was sitting on top of GZ. This will also fail because (1) there is a witness who saw GZ on top of Trayvon when the gun was fired...

No such witness has been disclosed in the State's discovery thus far. As far as I know, there are no eyewitnesses to the actual shooting itself, period.

Quote:
(2) GZ admits that once he gained control over Trayvon by having him in a wrist lock...

Zimmerman said that he had Martin in a wrist lock? [citation needed]

Quote:
...he positioned his hand so not to shoot it, aimed and fired one shot.

Amazingly well-restrained for someone with an allegedly depraved mind, no?

Quote:
He gave no warning to Trayvon - think about that - even a LE officer must give a warning before pulling the trigger.

At this point, I must conclude that Teeto is incapable of reading and understanding Florida statutes.

Quote:
He did nothing but resort to deadly force instead of attempting to retreat from the situation once he was in control of both Trayvon and the gun.

A faulty conclusion derived from specious claims, obvious contradictions of discovery evidence and eyewitness accounts, and blatant ignorance of Florida statutes.

Quote:
(3) We still do not know what the forensics are going to be so far as the trajectory of the bullet, but I believe the bullet trajectory could not have occurred as it did with Trayvon being on top of GZ.

What pat of the trajectory do you fail to understand? The bullet's trajectory is already well-established.

Quote:
GZ cannot satisfy the elements of S. 776.041 because (1) he was committing an assault on Trayvon...

Where is the evidence that Zimmerman assaulted Martin, or otherwise acted as the initial aggressor of a physical altercation?

Quote:
...and (2) he did not attempt to retreat or otherwise take another course of action to avoid having to use deadly force before actually doing so once he gain control over his gun.

Still not required under Florida statutes.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:38 pm 

Justfactsplz wrote:
The people at J.Q. are so misinformed. I read a remark a couple of days ago on Click Orlando. The dog pound goes over there and uses different names. One of them said George put his weight on Trayvon's back after he shot him and finished killing him. I get so angry and frustrated with these people. All Geoge was doing was restraining him because he wasn't sure at first if he even had shot him. He did not know Trayvon was dead until later when they told him at the police department.

But you missed the most hideous "explanation" for GZ restraining TM, by those vile JQers: he was attempting to bleed TM out to make him die faster. :60 For real.

To call them "misinformed" is being far too nice.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:51 pm 

Excellent reply, Chip - truly well done as always. This type of response is appreciated, especially knowing all the hard work it takes to put this kind of reasoning together in such an articulate way.

Now, it's a shame those JQ frauds windbags aren't capable of understanding such deep logic.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:54 pm 
ADMIN

Thanks to nettles18 at CTH

Mark Omara Press Conference Right After the Pre-trial Hearing - Feb 5, 2013

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:59 pm 
ADMIN

O’Mara describing the Dee Dee interview?

“We know there was a camera there”

So does Gutman have a video of that farcical event?

Also sounds like MOM is talking about PING LOGS for TM phone... finally.

Which he got only after visiting FDLE. 9th January 2013

It is unclear to me if these Ping Logs cover the 26th? That could compensate in part for the mysteriously missing GPS data from the phone for 26th February.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:09 pm 

Rumpole wrote:
O’Mara describing the Dee Dee interview?

It is unclear to me if these Ping Logs cover the 26th? That could compensate in part fror the mysteriously missing GPS data from the phone for 26th February.

The comparison of those ping logs against the phone data dump provided by the State will make certain things clear:

1. Either the phone *was* pinging in the minutes leading up to the altercation, or it *was not* pinging
2. If the phone *was not* pinging, then Dee Dee is proven to be a complete fabrication
3. If the phone *was* pinging, and the State *can not* produce the missing data, then evidence in the State's possession - Martin's cell phone - was compromised
4. If the phone *was* pinging, and the State *can* produce the missing data, then the State has violated either or both of Rule 3.220 and Brady

I suppose the State can pick their poison, eh?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:18 pm 

Rumpole wrote:

And as a separate point: how is this not a clear, blatant violation of Rule 3.220, that the defense had to go to FDLE and retrieve evidence this is inherently either inculpatory or exculpatory?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:32 pm 
ADMIN

Yes... As layman using "common sense"... why have there not been Motions and formal complaints about missing Discovery.

Looks like clear violations to me. And IF evidence such as ping logs refute some of the basic premises, even the PCA itself... why have they been allowed to stay hidden and so perpetuate a farce for a year?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:16 pm 
ADMIN

Notice of Hearing for March 5, 2013

on 08 February 2013.
The following NOTICE OF HEARING has been filed with the Court:

NOTICE OF HEARING
http://184.172.211.159/~gzdocs/document ... earing.pdf

Documents archive thread:
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=195&p=21462#p21462

Hearing thread (3-5-13):
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=757

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:15 am 
ADMIN

Forensic evidence both supports, casts doubt on Zimmerman claims

Review of evidence finds good and bad for Trayvon Martin's accused killer

Author: Tony Pipitone WKMG-Local 6 News, Problem Solver, tpipitone@clickorlando.com
Published On: Feb 08 2013 11:11:59 PM EST Updated On: Feb 09 2013 12:13:42 AM EST

SANFORD, Fla. -Forensic evidence compiled in the killing of Trayvon Martin supports George Zimmerman's claim that Martin was leaning over him when he fired his gun, but casts doubt on Zimmerman's timeline on the night he shot and killed the unarmed teen, according to a review by a forensic expert for Local 6.

Michael Knox, a retired Jacksonville Sheriff's Office detective and crime scene investigator, published some of the findings in his book, "Intermediate Range: The Forensic Evidence in the Killing of Trayvon Martin" (available through Amazon.com here).

Knox and Local 6 calculated the exact moment Zimmerman slammed shut his door as he left his truck at 7:11:48 p.m. on Feb. 26, 2011 to follow Martin through the Retreat at Twin Lakes community.

Knox then retraced Zimmerman's footsteps, as Zimmerman described them in a reenactment for police videotaped the day after the shooting, and compared the results to a recording of Zimmerman's nonemergency call to Sanford police.

Among his conclusions:

• If Zimmerman's retelling of the event were accurate, the confrontation Zimmerman described with Martin would have occurred much sooner than it actually did;
  • Zimmerman covered more time and distance after leaving his truck that night than he revealed to police;
  • Based on the times and distances Zimmerman said he covered, Zimmerman would have still been on the phone with Sanford police when he claims he was attacked by Martin;
  • Had Martin walked directly to his destination, his father’s girlfriend's townhome, he would have made it there safely before Zimmerman ended his nonemergency call to Sanford police;
  • Martin was in fact leaning over Zimmerman when the fatal shot was fired, just as Zimmerman has maintained.

To reach that last conclusion, Knox examined both a Florida Department of Law Enforcement report on the gunshot's impact to the hooded sweatshirt Martin was wearing and the autopsy report describing the gunshot wound to the body.
...more at link
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Forens ... index.html

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1010 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43 ... 51  Next