It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:57 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 239 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 12  Next
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:47 pm 

How about the Mother owes 15k in back rent as an incentive to scam GZ?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:21 pm 
ADMIN

The TMZ take......

George Zimmerman -- Allegedly Framed By Vengeful, Lying Girlfriend
11/21/2013 12:50 AM PST

George Zimmerman was duped and done in by a lying GF who faked a pregnancy to keep him around and then framed him when she realized he was leaving her ... sources connected with Zimmerman tell TMZ.

George is now facing felony domestic violence charges after Samantha Scheibe claimed he threatened her with a gun and forced her out of their house.

Our Zimmerman sources say ... here's how it really went down:

Early this month, George made it clear to Samantha he was leaving her and leaving Florida. Samantha then dropped a bombshell-- that she was 6 weeks pregnant. George now believes she was lying about it in order to keep him in her grip.

George then offered to make a child custody and support deal ... but Samantha wanted him.

On Monday ... things came to a head when George was packing his bags to leave and our sources say Samantha concocted the whole gun scenario as revenge.

So we gotta ask ...

...more at link
http://www.tmz.com/2013/11/21/george-zi ... -violence/

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:03 pm 

I'm thinking it odd the woman in 2005 hasn't come out of the woodwork. I think she had called LE before the trial. Could this be the same woman since she said she has known George for 12 years. Mom did an interview on Anderson Cooper last night. It did come out that the money George is in debt is mostly theirs.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:08 pm 

Samantha is different. The young woman that was GZ's girlfriend back in the day gave a positive interview to police/FBI. I don't know how any of these people say they were in HS with him. He graduated HS up in Manhasset, Virginia and went to FL after graduation, IIRC.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:13 pm 

Racist pseudo-attorney natalie jackson is busily tryng to convince her sheep that George's terms of bond were somehow violated by Robert Jr tweeting the public record of Hope mason's eviction case.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:08 pm 

DebFrmHell wrote:
Samantha is different. The young woman that was GZ's girlfriend back in the day gave a positive interview to police/FBI. I don't know how any of these people say they were in HS with him. He graduated HS up in Manhasset, Virginia and went to FL after graduation, IIRC.

I was under the impression that it was Samantha and Wes who were friends from high school, and so George met her through him.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:10 pm 

kingkazpur wrote:
Racist pseudo-attorney natalie jackson is busily tryng to convince her sheep that George's terms of bond were somehow violated by Robert Jr tweeting the public record of Hope mason's eviction case.

I knew people were getting drivers' licenses by sending in box tops ('cause I see 'em on the road all the time), but I didn't know law degrees were available the same way.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:13 pm 

kingkazpur wrote:

What Robert Tweeted was not Hope's address but the address of her attorney. NataLie calling it doxing, makes her look like an idiot LOL

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:52 pm 
ADMIN

George Zimmerman drops public defender, hires Miami lawyer
By Jeff Weiner, Orlando Sentinel
12:37 p.m. EST, November 25, 2013

[...]
However, Zimmerman has now elected to drop the Public Defender's Office and hire Jayne Weintraub, a south Florida private criminal defense attorney, to represent him, according to his former public defender, Jeff Dowdy.

It's unclear how Zimmerman will afford private representation. In indigence paperwork last week, Zimmerman claimed to have $144, and owe $2.5 million in debt. Weintraub didn't immediately return a call for comment.

Weintraub has appeared on the cable networks HLN and CNN as a legal commentator, including segments on Zimmerman's high-profile murder case in the Feb. 26, 2012, killing of Trayvon in Sanford.

...more at link

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/loc ... 1979.story

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:53 pm 

Looks like he has a female lawyer.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:58 pm 
ADMIN

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:01 pm 
ADMIN

From South Florida Legal Guide.....

Jayne C. Weintraub

Jayne C. Weintraub has represented many high-profile clients in her career as a defense attorney, including former Major League Baseball star Jose Canseco, performer Sean Combs and Minnesota Vikings player Leon Hoard. She’s also been a TV star and a frequent legal commentator on national media.

...more at link
http://www.sflegalguide.com/Weintraub.html

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:26 pm 
ADMIN

Obviously George needs a good lawyer... there is more than just the normal "due process" lined up against him. The old Schemers are still scheming and this DV case looks like a new scam itself. The lynch mob were subdued, but have tasted GZ blood in the water again and gone into a frenzy.

Traybot Worriers again walk the earth... like zombies rising from the grave.

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

One might have thought that they would "die off" since George has been acquitted in the GZ-TM case.... but they are again thrashing around the twitter sewer and their Traybot Worrier forums.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:41 pm 
ADMIN

I see the twitter sewerbots are retweeting Jayne Weintraub tweets during the GZ-TM travesty... I thank them for that :)

The few I see show that Weintraub seems to have seen through the scheme
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:45 pm 
ADMIN

George waves apearance at Jan 7th hearing.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:50 pm 
ADMIN

George Zimmerman hires new lawyer, public defender says
Zimmerman claims he is $2.5 million in debt
By Bob Kealing
UPDATED 12:18 PM EST Nov 25, 2013

SANFORD, Fla. —The public defender who represented George Zimmerman last week tells WESH 2 News that Zimmerman has retained a new lawyer.

Jeff Dowdy stood shoulder to shoulder with Zimmerman at his court appearance on domestic violence charges last week.

Dowdy says Zimmerman has now hired attorney Jayne Weintraub, a frequent contributor on cable news legal shows.

It's unclear how Zimmerman has retained a private attorney with his recent claim he is $2.5 million in debt.

WESH 2 News has not been able to reach Weintraub for comment.

Also on Monday, Zimmerman filed a motion for the return of several items seized during last week's search warrant, including a pocket knife, iPhone, Blackberry and flashlight. He argues those items are not evidence.

....more at link
http://www.wesh.com/trayvon-martin-exte ... index.html

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:44 pm 
ADMIN

Jeff Weiner's article updated....

Quote:
[...]
Meanwhile, in a new motion, Zimmerman asks for the return of several items seized by police which he says are "not related to the [domestic violence] charges in any way and are not considered evidence" in the case.

Those items: An Apple iPhone, a Blackberry cell phone, a small handheld flashlight and a pocket knife. The motion was filed by a colleague of Dowdy's, apparently before Zimmerman switched to the private lawyer.

Dowdy also entered a written not-guilty plea on Zimmerman's behalf, and waived his appearance at an arraignment scheduled for January. Zimmerman faces aggravated assault with a weapon and two other charges.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:01 pm 

As usual, I need to withhold my opinion about this change of attorneys, but I'm beginning to suspect George's dumbassery and naivete has overcome what little judgement he did have. I've heard that his prior PD attorney has a very good reputation, and I think that many people don't get that lucky with a public defender. I don't know anything about Weintraub's trial successes (or lack thereof), but I can tell you that from all the comments I've heard from her on her TV appearances (usually on CNN), she appeared extremely idiotic and bull-headed. I would never have chosen her as my attorney (unless the only other attorney available was Jose Baez). For Zimmerman's sake, I hope I am wrong.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:06 pm 
ADMIN

Hi seeing eye.

Oh dear... I did wonder what sort of lawyer she was... I don't recall her "commentary" as a TV lawyer during the TM case...but "TV lawyers" are a "mixed bag" at best. Thanks for your opinion on her TV performance... it is a worry.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:14 pm 

Let me just say that during her commentaries, if someone cited evidence that proved to be black, she would insist that it still looked white to her. She didn't strike me to be very intelligent. I hope I'm wrong.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 239 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 12  Next