It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:17 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 239 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 12  Next
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:01 pm 
ADMIN

George needs to stay CLEAR of relationships for a while... I would suggest he get a kitten... but I am not sure he is good enough to be a kitten's human... and he is a dog person anyway.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:13 pm 

I hope Shellie gets custody of the dogs. George has either got the most messed up girlfriends, or he has gone nuts. Maybe over what he has gone through with the Trayvon case.

These are serious charges. :(

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:14 pm 
ADMIN

Hi MBTB... welcome back :51

I agree Shellie should get the dogs....

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:26 pm 

chipbennett wrote:
Isn't Florida one of those states that if the police show up for a domestic violence call, at least one person HAS to go to jail? (At least, that's what my limited viewing of COPS leads me to believe.)

Maybe it's just that. Or maybe Zimmerman actually acted stupidly.

Police don't have to make an arrest if it is just a verbal argument and there are no injuries, no weapons involved, and no battery. Especially if one of the parties agree to leave the residence until things calm down.

This is different. An arrest is made in these conditions because if the police leave (after being told about the shotgun) and the subject ends of shooting the victim later, it leaves the department liable.
Every call is different. IMO of course.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:04 pm 
ADMIN

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:07 pm 

FroggieLegs wrote:

Oh my, he was saying something regarding his dogs. I guess he has them. I hope they weren't hurt by police when they entered the residence.

Zimmerman tried to barricade himself in that house. He sure didn't want to have contact with police.
He called after he knew police arrived. :doh :doh

Consciousness of guilt.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:55 pm 

George has exhausted much of my interest in his affairs.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:42 pm 

George is doomed. There's no hope for him now. I'm done caring about him.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:53 pm 
ADMIN

Like the other "domestic" with Shellie... these sort of things are not unusual.... it is George's "notoriety" of course that makes this news... INTERNATIONAL news. The story MAY be exaggerated... both sides of course, may tell an "embellished" version of events that they later recant.

IF George brandished a gun during this altercation... he deserves to be convicted and face whatever penalty is the precedent in such cases.

None of this detracts from the GZ murder charge (attempted lynching) and the Scheme Team attempts to pervert the course of justice. Nor the political and Judicial shenanigans involved with that. As Diwataman used to say (anybody heard from him lately?)...(I paraphrase) it was not ABOUT GZ.... it was about the corrupt system, the Political and BGI involvement... and the MSM complicity in the whole Lynching.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:51 am 

I believe this smells very fishy. It sounds like a set up to me. George had recently reconnected with a friend, was building a new life for himself far from here, and had a job of sorts. Something is very wrong with this picture. We need more real facts. I pray for him and his famly.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:51 am 

I am having a hard time figuring out if Schieb is lying to George or the police about being pregnant.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:52 am 

Justfactsplz wrote:
I believe this smells very fishy. It sounds like a set up to me. George had recently reconnected with a friend, was building a new life for himself far from here, and had a job of sorts. Something is very wrong with this picture. We need more real facts. I pray for him and his famly.

Can you be more specific about George's new plans?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:50 pm 

Apparently George has a public defender for this case.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:51 pm 
ADMIN

Justfactsplz wrote:

forensicpsy wrote:
Can you be more specific about George's new plans?

Please DO NOT post any inside information and details of George's private life!!

The guy still has a target on his back... and there are a lot of Daft people about..

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:44 pm 
ADMIN

George Zimmerman in court this afternoon in domestic violence case
By Rene Stutzman and Jeff Weiner, Orlando Sentinel
6:54 am, November 20, 2013

After spending the night in jail, George Zimmerman will appear before a judge this afternoon for the first time since he was accused of pointing a gun at his girlfriend and arrested on domestic violence charges.

Zimmerman met this morning with his new attorney, Jeff Dowdy, the chief of the public defender's office in Sanford, who described him as "doing as well as can be expected."

Zimmerman is to appear before Seminole County Judge Fred Schott at 1:30 p.m. today in a courtroom at the jail. The 30-year-old former murder defendant is indigent, Dowdy said.

...more at link
http://touch.orlandosentinel.com/#secti ... -78243824/

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:53 pm 
ADMIN

George Zimmerman granted bond in aggravated assault case

SEMINOLE COUNTY, Fla. — George Zimmerman was granted a bond amount of $9,000 Tuesday, a day after he was arrested on a felony charge of aggravated assault.

A judge ordered that Zimmerman avoid contact with the alleged victim and to stay away from weapons. He was also ordered to wear a GPS tracking device, and he is not allowed to travel outside of Florida.

Zimmerman faces a felony charge of aggravated assault following his arrest at the home where he lives with his girlfriend in Apopka.

...more at link
http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/aut ... -zi/nbwzk/

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:18 pm 
ADMIN

Zimmerman is to be arraigned on January 7, 2014

I missed the live hearing... There WILL be a video... please post if you come across it before I do :)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:25 pm 
ADMIN

George Zimmerman granted $9,000 bond in domestic violence case
The public defender's office is handling George Zimmerman's new domestic violence case.
By Rene Stutzman and Jeff Weiner, Orlando Sentinel
2:09 p.m. EST, November 19, 2013

George Zimmerman was granted bail during a hearing before a judge this afternoon, the day after he was accused of pointing a gun at his girlfriend and arrested on domestic violence charges.

Zimmerman was granted $9,000 bail in his new case, with several restrictions: Zimmerman was ordered not to have any contact with his girlfriend, or to return to her house.

He also may not have any weapons while out on bond, the judge said, and must wear a GPS monitor. Zimmerman's next court hearing was set for Jan. 7.

"I do find probable cause for all three allegations" against Zimmerman, Seminole County Judge Fred Schott said today.

The state asked for his bail to be set at $50,000, telling Schott the victim fears for her safety. She didn't report to police a prior act of domestic violence by Zimmerman which involved strangulation, the prosecution said.

Zimmerman was represented by Jeff Dowdy, the chief of the public defender's office in Sanford, and another assistant public defender, Daniel Megaro. They asked for $4,900 bail.

After Zimmerman's court hearing, Dowdy told reporters that he was hopeful his client will be released by Wednesday morning.

"Of course he's sorry about what happened," Dowdy said, but added that Zimmerman is "maintaining his innocence." Megaro told reporters he was confident that Zimmerman would be acquitted.

Dowdy met with Zimmerman this morning. The public defender described his new client afterward as "doing as well as can be expected."

...more at link
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/loc ... 7648.story

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:34 pm 
ADMIN

Summary

• Judge found cause. Zimmerman will be arraigned January 7, 2014
  • Bond at $9,000
  • No contact with victim, and no closer than 1500 ft at a couple of specific addresses.
  • Must wear Impact monitor, fee will be waived.
  • No travel outside of Florida.
  • No weapons.
  • 3rd party to retrieve Zimmerman belongings from the house.

There was mention in the hearing that the victim said, but did not report to police, that there was a choking incident about a week and a half ago.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:40 pm 
ADMIN

Prior choking incident alleged at Zimmerman hearing
Doug Stanglin, USA TODAY 2:26 p.m. EST November 19, 2013

George Zimmerman was ordered to give up his weapons and stay away from his girlfriend.

[...]
Bail would normally be around $5000 on the charges against, but the judge said he was increasing it to $9,000 after the state's attorney informed the court that Scheibe had disclosed an alleged incident a week and a half ago in which Zimmerman purportedly tried to choke her. The state's attorney also said Scheibe reported that the defendant had allegedly threatened suicide, claiming he had nothing to lose.

The attorney had sought a $15,000 bond, saying Scheibe's "safety is of paramount concern."

...more at link
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nati ... d/3642177/

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 239 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 12  Next