It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:32 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 973 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 49  Next
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:02 pm 

I wouldn't buy the last Diet Coke on earth from Frank Taaffe. Froggy is right. Freaking famewh*re. And a total racist. We followed each other on Twitter for about 2 days. He is vile. Blocked him.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:11 pm 

No evidence at all Taaffe is a racist and Chip ...the book was by osterman, not Taaffe

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:12 pm 

And actually "racist" is a huge red herring to the pertinent issues. please site a single law that says a racist has no right to defend themselves from violent attack.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:15 pm 

A lot of what Taaffe gets labled as racist for is simply pushback against the real racists such as Sharazzad Ali and the Black Grievance lawyers and social commentators that inevitably end up on any panel that Taaffe is on in order to project their racism onto him.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:20 pm 

kingkazpur wrote:
No evidence at all Taaffe is a racist and Chip ...the book was by osterman, not Taaffe

Whoops. Mea culpa there.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:23 pm 
ADMIN

Me too Chip... my original mistake. :doh

I WAS thinking of Osterman.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:33 pm 

kingkazpur wrote:
And actually "racist" is a huge red herring to the pertinent issues. please site a single law that says a racist has no right to defend themselves from violent attack.

I don't recall anyone saying someone can't defend themselves when being attacked. That has nothing to do with Deb's opinion of Taaffe being a racist.

As far as him being a racist, I find it hard not to believe he is, being as he does web radio shows on a site called "The White Voice" which spends all their time talking about other races against whites. George should not be affiliated with someone who does that. He doesn't need that kind of help. George needs to surround himself with people like himself. Not people like Crump and as far as I am concerned, Taaffe is a white Crump.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:06 am 

So Taaffe's not really a racist, he just plays one at cross burnings?

:roll

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:31 am 

:Gslap :Gslap :Gslap

And unitron, as always, cuts to the chase! ("ba-da-boom")
:29

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:49 am 

LOL!!!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:11 am 

Okay, I don't really know absolutely for certain if Taaffe is an out and out racist or not, but I'm thinking he's probably not especially sensitive to the black experience or deathly afraid of giving offense.

When he took the "not exactly Zimmerman's biggest fan" Marinade Dave on a "to be videotaped" walking tour of the northern part of the neighborhood, including letting him record inside the clubhouse, he was a gracious host and didn't launch into a diatribe against persons of other colors.

That's the trouble with humans, you can never trust them not to be complex and have unsuspected sides to them, good or bad.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:22 am 
ADMIN

From renewsit......

Professor Charles Ogletree and Sybrina Fulton at Harvard...mystery solved
Saturday, December 7, 2013

I've been puzzled for a month or so at Sybrina Fulton's trip to Massachusetts to speak to Harvard law students..but not really interested enough to research the mystery until today when I was sent the video of that speech (below). What piqued my interest most was why anyone felt these students would be interested in Sybrina Fulton's story. Sadly, she's just one of countless mothers who have lost their teenage son(s) to violence.

Her story, when you take away the hyperbole, is not special. Why was she at Harvard comparing her son to these law students? Not that they are better, it's just that they would have zero in common with Trayvon Benjamin Martin. Obviously being at Harvard is something they worked hard to accomplish - it is doubtful they can relate to a young man who found doing drugs, stealing jewelry, and fighting a priority over school. The Trayvon Martins of the world are who these kids are afraid of. This speaking tour, as I first thought, is a joke. So, what the hey? How and why did this happen? I found the answer in the host, Professor Charles Ogletree.

....more at link
http://www.re-newsit.com/2013/12/profes ... brina.html

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:20 pm 

chipbennett wrote:
This.

Taffee in no way had Zimmerman's back. He made things worse - the the point that his fictionalized book became evidence the State attempted to use against Zimmerman at trial.

If that's Frank's idea of "having my back": no, thanks.

I don't Frank Taffee has written on book on George, it was Mark Osterman who wrote the book that contradicted George's statements on what occurred on 2/26/12.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:23 pm 
ADMIN

Hi Londo... Chip has already plead guilty.... and so have I :)

I am letting both of us off ... with a caution :fish

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:33 pm 
ADMIN

A note on Site Navigation (again)

The best way to see what topics are current is to click on "view active topics" at the top of the page.

A couple of cases that may be of interest to those reading here about GZ case:

Death of Dione Payne (Michael Geldrich & Michael Watson)
viewtopic.php?f=61&t=1134

Theodore Wafer Murder2 - Renisha McBride death
viewtopic.php?f=101&t=1107

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:59 pm 

Frank was on HLN everyday making a case for George Zimmerman to be found Not Guilty of the charges. He made a decent case. He was the only Zimmerman supporter on National TV consistently. Now if that is not a pal, what is? He did a good job. I am one of the Zimmerman supporters who watched HLN everyday. He did very well with an articulate, lucid narrative against race baiters and Ms. Ali. Frank was on the front line with the Traybots everyday and gave them a good run for their money while being faithful and true to George. Hopefully, Frank got paid by HLN too. All of the pieces of the puzzle helped George be found Not Guilty.
The inept Prosecutors tried to use lots of poor evidence to get into the trial.
I expect those genius Harvard Law students are still laughing their heads off after hearing Fulton speak. Still they got a little touch of the common folk.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:28 pm 

I wonder if they passed the trash can for donations during this event.

Post subject: Move
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:22 pm 

On an almost related note. Anyone else as amused as I am that more bands have boycotted playing in Florida (at SeaWorld) because of Shamu than boycotted because of Trayvon? At last count there were 4 bands for Shamu and 0 for Trayvon as the artists who said they were going to boycott because of Trayvon ended up playing.

Post subject: Move
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:40 pm 
ADMIN

I think that is a testimony to some sort of sense... I haven't followed it.. but if there is an issue with Sea World itself... and these musicians feel strongly about it... then to boycott the place makes sense. It may well have a financial impact on the people they are upset about.
But... generally boycotts are called for over matters not related... and if they were to hurt anybody it would be people NOT involved... amusingly such boycotts often have most effect on the dopes calling for them... refer various Traybot Boycotts. :)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:57 pm 

The bands started canceling their gigs after Blackfish came out. Bare Naked Ladies were first to do it, I think.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 973 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 49  Next