It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:51 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 973 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49  Next
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:15 am 
ADMIN

George making progress? He is now….

“Zimmerman, a white-and-Hispanic neighborhood watchman”

At the time, Byrd’s killing drew some media attention — his family, like Trayvon’s, was represented by civil rights lawyer Benjamin Crump, who called for Kendle’s arrest.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:38 pm 
ADMIN

On the face of it.. Lukace Kendle appears to be NUTS!!

But..... having seen the BGI/Political that went into going after Zimmerman, and CRUMP involved demanding "an arress" I would like to look at the so called evidence.

If anybody sees updates on this case, please share.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:40 pm 

Re the above posts:

A man who mounted a stand-your-ground defense in his Miami murder trial, likening himself to George Zimmerman while acting as his own attorney, wasn’t as fortunate as Zimmerman.

Lukace Kendle, 29, is going to prison. He was convicted Friday of second-degree murder with a firearm and attempted murder in a 2012 shooting incident that left Kijuan Byrd dead and Michael Smathers paralyzed. He faces life behind bars.

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/community/miami-dade/article34090290.html

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 1:06 am 
ADMIN

Since I am NOT on twitter and no longer look there other than when other people send me a link to a specific tweet, I MISSED the entire "controversy" over GZ re-tweeting a tweet that included a pic of dead Trayvon.

The controversy looks like TOTAL BS to me.

GZ has offered an explanation.. which looks Kosher to me, and besides... Who cares?

Twitter is a disgusting sewer. Not surprising a "story" like this is BASED on a tweet.. and continues on twitter, the flames fanned by the same old Traybots and Zimhaters who refuse to accept the reality that not only was George exonerated, but that charges should have never been brought.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 4:00 am 

George Zimmerman's suit against NBC Universal tossed — again
By Elyssa Cherney | Orlando Sentinel | December 2, 2015

A Central Florida appellate court on Tuesday upheld the decision of a Sanford judge who threw out former Neighborhood Watch volunteer George Zimmerman's 2012 libel lawsuit against NBC Universal.

The 5th District Court of Appeal in Daytona Beach did not issue an explanation.

In the suit, Zimmerman accused the media giant of defaming him in five news reports following the shooting death of Trayvon Martin, an unarmed black 17-year-old whom Zimmerman killed in Sanford on Feb. 26, 2012.

In June 2014, Circuit Judge Debra S. Nelson dismissed the case. Zimmerman appealed the following month.

Source: http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/trayvon-martin-george-zimmerman/os-george-zimmerman-nbc-defamation-lawsuit-20151202-story.html

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 7:17 pm 

Zimmerman attempted to auction gun that he used to kill Martin. Following link no longer works. They deleted the item.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewIt ... =558112068

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 7:26 pm 
ADMIN

Thanks Seeing eye... I just came to post news about auction I heard yesterday.. and auction is moved to another site...

Auction site refuses to sell gun purportedly used to kill Trayvon Martin
By Faith Karimi and Ralph Ellis, CNN
Updated 2111 GMT (0511 HKT) May 12, 2016

(CNN)George Zimmerman was forced to find a new auction website on which to sell the gun purportedly used to kill Trayvon Martin after his first choice turned him down, according to a statement posted Thursday by GunBroker.
"Our site rules state that we reserve the right to reject listings at our sole discretion, and have done so with the Zimmerman listing," the GunBroker statement said. "We want no part in the listing on our web site or in any of the publicity it is receiving."
Three years ago, Zimmerman was acquitted in the 2012 fatal shooting of Martin, an unarmed African-American teen, after he claimed self-defense.
The gun was supposed to be auctioned off on GunBroker, beginning at 11 a.m. ET Thursday. Zimmerman told CNN he moved the auction to another website, giving a different reason than GunBroker.
"Unfortunately, (the site) was not prepared for the traffic and publicity surrounding the auction of my firearm," Zimmerman said in a text. "It has now been placed with another auction house."

...more at link
http://edition.cnn.com/2016/05/12/us/ge ... n-auction/

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 11:59 pm 
ADMIN

I heard Bill O'Reilly ponificating in reference to GZ selling the gun....that it is "despicable" to profit off a tragedy.

I don't recall Bill saying same about the Trash Can donation rort... the payout from Housing association etc.

Obviously this "tragedy" has cost GZ... and that cost exasperated by intentional political posturing.

George deserves LOTS of $$$ in compensation. I hope he makes some off the gun auction.

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 1:05 am 

Because of what GZ and his entire family have been put through, I believe he is due some compensation. I don't feel that George is profiting off a tragedy. I believe he is profiting off saving his own life.

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 10:01 am 

George needs to start making better decisions. He could have signed a contract with a friend and the friend could have sold the gun for him at auction without saying the profits were going to George but told the story of what the gun was and how it represented a piece of Americana, he could have even said a portion of the sale would go to the causes George wanted to support but only have used George's name in describing the significance of the gun.

I know George fought for and saved his own life, I know he was publicly lynched and the lynching was aided by the wretched Corey. I know George for what ever reason has been inaudated with nutters harassing him since his acquittal, but he has invited some of those nutters into his life.

George needs to understand that his world has changed and he has lost some freedoms and he has to live his life in accordance wit the fallout of his malicious prosecution and vilification by the press.

Perhaps George is just not too bright.

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 1:30 am 
ADMIN

Just heard on Fox....

Bid for gun up to $65 million... so likely it's corrupted/fake bidding.

The auction due to run 4 more days.

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 1:48 am 
ADMIN

United Gun Group is now hosting the auction.

http://www.unitedgungroup.com/auction/d ... ed-2-26-12

Quote:
Introduction

Prospective bidders,
I am honored and humbled to announce the sale of an American Firearm Icon. The firearm for sale is the firearm that was used to defend my life and end the brutal attack from Trayvon Martin on 2/26/2012. The gun is a Kel-Tec PF-9 9mm. It has recently been returned to me by the Department of Justice. The pistol currently has the case number written on it in silver permanent marker. Many have expressed interest in owning and displaying the firearm including The Smithsonian Museum in Washington D.C. This is a piece of American History. It has been featured in several publications and in current University text books. Offers to purchase the Firearm have been received; however, the offers were to use the gun in a fashion I did not feel comfortable with. The firearm is fully functional as the attempts by the Department of Justice on behalf of B. Hussein Obama to render the firearm inoperable were thwarted by my phenomenal Defense Attorney. I recognize the purchaser's ownership and right to do with the firearm as they wish. The purchaser is guaranteed validity and authenticity of the firearm. On this day, 5/11/2016 exactly one year after the shooting attempt to end my life by BLM sympathizer Matthew Apperson I am proud to announce that a portion of the proceeds will be used to: fight BLM violence against Law Enforcement officers, ensure the demise of Angela Correy's persecution career and Hillary Clinton's anti-firearm rhetoric. Now is your opportunity to own a piece of American History. Good Luck.

Your friend, George M. Zimmerman

~Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum~

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 4:36 pm 

It has been deleted from THAT auction site also. :roll

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 4:43 pm 
ADMIN

I would GUESS there was not much else they could do with the auction corrupted?

I do think GZ deserves to make a few bucks on selling the gun.... I hope some genuine purchaser contacts him.

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 9:58 pm 
ADMIN

George has a new Auction site

United Gun Group Auction
http://unitedgungroup.com/auction/detai ... e=standard

***For additional information visit WWW.GMZ1776.com or email your bid and or information inquiries to GMZfirearm@gmail.com***

Starting Price - $100,000.00
Zero bids so far

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 10:39 pm 

Oh good, and it has a chat feature to ask questions. ;)

I do think that is a ridiculously high starting amount.

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 2:36 pm 
ADMIN

The auction is finally showing activity....

30 Bids... Current Price $103,100.00

I hope that is genuine. George deserves the money.

------

http://unitedgungroup.com/auction/detai ... e=standard

176 bids, Current Price $122,200.00

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 4:48 pm 
ADMIN

Dang!

Now this auction shows as deleted!!!

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 6:59 pm 

Tweet by United Gun Group

https://twitter.com/UnitedGunGroup/stat ... 0261441538

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 7:01 pm 
ADMIN

George Zimmerman
Trayvon Gun Sold for Over $120K

5/18/2016 9:53 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

George Zimmerman's auction for the gun he used to kill Trayvon Martin has closed ... and the winning bid topped $120,000.

We're told roughly 7 verified users participated in the bidding war. Zimmerman has to verify the winner and his or her funds before the sale is finalized. The top bidder is anonymous at this point, due to the auction site's rules.

TMZ previously reported United Gun Group decided to pull the listing due to fake bids driving up the price. The site added a private email verification to sift out the fake bids.

There are reports the gun sold for $138k, but we're told that number is one of those fake bids.

....more at link
http://www.tmz.com/2016/05/18/george-zi ... -gun-sold/

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 973 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49  Next