It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:26 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 973 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 49  Next
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:30 am 

IMO, George Zimmerman is NOT a ticking time bomb. Society's frenzied lynch mob IS the ticking time bomb!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:47 am 
ADMIN

ALL the lynch mob requires is somebody to hate.... and in the general course of events there are plenty of evil people doing evil stuff.

The problem lately is that these "useful idiots" are being cynically manipulated (for instance by the Scheme Team in the GZ case).

And I fear it has got worse because strides in communication technology have allowed a Mob Mentality to take on a life of its own... maybe the mish-mash of twitter sewer with connections to Forums and other social media has gone sentient!

I feel the script for a modern horror story here.... not the world of "The Terminator" where machines take over... a much more horrific future where types of the "Traybot Worrier" persuasion form into some sort of Mob intelligence. I use the word "intelligence" with caution... because clearly this beast is NOT very smart... nor is it mentally stable... A psychotic, delusional "Mob Thing" from the depths of the Twitter sewer :eek

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:09 am 
ADMIN

:Q37 NEWS FLASH :Q37

:tinfoil Traybot Worriers finally score! :tinfoil

Zimmerman Guilty... has to pay penalty!!

Spoiler:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:21 am 

I'm sure the traybots are ready to Par-tay! But...but...GZ is still breathing air he doesn't deserve! Poor CN. A ticket is the best she can get. Maybe Holder will give her a tingle and follow her twitter.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:17 am 

LittleLaughter wrote:
I'm sure the traybots are ready to Par-tay! But...but...GZ is still breathing air he doesn't deserve! Poor CN. A ticket is the best she can get. Maybe Holder will give her a tingle and follow her twitter.

Goodness. That one made me laugh!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:41 am 

:84

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:15 pm 
ADMIN

Shellie Zimmerman, O'Mara settle lawsuit with bodyguards
CMR Associates had accused the Zimmermans and O'Mara of failing to pay for $27,000 worth of protection.
By Rene Stutzman, Orlando Sentinel
12:05 p.m. EST, December 2, 2013

The bodyguard company that sued George Zimmerman and Mark O'Mara, saying they had failed to pay for $27,000 worth of protection, has settled the case.

CMR Associates formally settled on Nov. 22 and filed paperwork to dismissed the case last week, records at the Orange County Courthouse show..

CMR executive Chris Rumbaugh today said O'Mara and Shellie Zimmerman settled by paying a combined $30,000.

He said George Zimmerman refused to settle but that he had no plans to continue legal action against the former Neighborhood Watch volunteer.

Zimmerman was acquitted in Sanford in July of second-degree murder for killing Trayvon Martin, an unarmed black 17-year-old.

...more at link
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/loc ... 0300.story

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:18 pm 
ADMIN

Of course the KEY phrase in that article is....

Zimmerman was acquitted

George has been Acquitted............ :neener

For Traybot Worriers:
HOODIES DOWN - DEPENDS UP

Image :Q37

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:02 pm 

Did anyone see on the Treehouse latest GZ topic, someone posted that Frank Taaffe started a website with a donation page for George for people to donate to his defense fund? I went and looked at the website, it was actually created and run by Jason Weber, the guy who runs the Occupy HLN Twitter and FB pages. He appears to be a Jodi Arias supporter.

http://www.therealfranktaaffe.com

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:11 pm 
ADMIN

I saw the CTH blog... link to Daily Mail article....we did already have Rene's article on GZ finances. :)

For those who missed the CTH blog...

LOL “Freedom At A Cost” – Article Citing George Zimmerman Financials…
Posted on November 30, 2013 by sundance
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/201 ... inancials/

I saw Taffe was involved (I wish he wasn't).... good spotting on the Jason Weber guy.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:41 pm 

I did some looking into Jason Weber and I can tell you now, I would not be handing over my money to him. If people want to donate, I would say donate to George's parents website if they still can or ask Robert how they can.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:41 pm 

After reading the various discussions regarding Zimmerman's legal bills It's still my belief that Zimmerman needs to make a bold move and sue Tracy, Sybrina, and the trayvon foundations to recover his legal expenses and costs associated with living in hiding

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:42 pm 

Taaffe endorses the weber site on his facebooks pages

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:15 pm 

Of course he endorses it. He is trying to make money off it himself by selling tee shirts with his picture on the front and on the back it saying Frank has your back.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:00 am 

@froggie and this is wrong because.........

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:14 am 

I've always been a firm believer that if you choose to help someone, you do it with out looking for credit or monetary gains. To me it is no different than handing a homeless person 5 dollars on the street then, spend the rest of the day telling everyone you handed a homeless person 5 dollars today. It leads one to ask, are you helping them just to help them or helping them just so you can get pats on the back from everyone. In Taaffe's case, I think he has been riding George's notoriety coat tails for far too long. His 15 minutes of fame is up. I never believed he was helping George during his trial being on TV acting like an ass and now to see him trying to make a buck off it all with this stupid tee shirts....yeah he's a famewh*re just seeking attention.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:51 am 
ADMIN

I am not philosophically opposed to making money... if Taffe could do that at same time as helping Georges... a win-win

But...... I think Taffe has made things WORSE for George... certainly his book and his TV appearance and his testimony did George no favours IMO. Taffe makes me feel uneasy... I do not think that George benefits from association with him. I would not trust Taffe as far as I could chuck him.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:50 am 

I'm not opposed to someone making money IF they don't blow their own horn claiming to be helping someone. I mean come on "Frank's got your back"? Seriously can the man get any more full of himself. That alone tells me he is not helping George to help him, he is helping George to benefit himself only! That's what sickens me the most about him. It's never been about George but about what show, what book, what tee shirt, he can sell for himself.

Obviously I completely agree with you Rumpole in that Taaffe made things worse for George. When you're in the shoes George was/is in, you don't want someone on TV that makes the majority of the world cringe when they speak. You want someone like Robert who speaks clearly and gets his point across with out showing his ass. Taaffe, is the polar opposite of George. He's a loud mouth, ignorant fool.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:11 am 

Rumpole wrote:
I am not philosophically opposed to making money... if Taffe could do that at same time as helping Georges... a win-win

But...... I think Taffe has made things WORSE for George... certainly his book and his TV appearance and his testimony did George no favours IMO. Taffe makes me feel uneasy... I do not think that George benefits from association with him. I would not trust Taffe as far as I could chuck him.

This.

Taffee in no way had Zimmerman's back. He made things worse - the the point that his fictionalized book became evidence the State attempted to use against Zimmerman at trial.

If that's Frank's idea of "having my back": no, thanks.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:56 pm 

He didn't have George's back, but he was/is sure trying to get him from behind.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 973 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 49  Next