It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:24 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1045 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 49, 50, 51, 52, 53  Next
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:50 pm 

It's worth a click to read John Sexton's article about SZ's interview on NBC:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:29 am 

:91 :91 Stopping by to catch up! Hoping all is well in your part of the world! :26

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:44 am 

Glad to cyber-see you, arkansasmimi! :)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:51 am 

arkansasmimi wrote:
:91 :91 Stopping by to catch up! Hoping all is well in your part of the world! :26

Howdy!!!

I been seeing you about over at Nettles and of course Twitter! Nice to see you check in over here.

:28 :28 :28

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:01 pm 

Yes, it's great to see you checking in here! :)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:45 am 

Maddy on Al (may he be prosecuted fully and soon) Sharpton's show about GZ's post-trial troubles:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:48 am 

Lake Mary police talk to George Zimmerman about reported theft

Quote:
...As they question Zimmerman, police say the list of items allegedly taken from the home is shrinking as the Deans now report they've found the television in another location....

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:20 pm 

liesel wrote:
Maddy on Al (may he be prosecuted fully and soon) Sharpton's show about GZ's post-trial troubles:

OMG! She called George MURDERER! Just like Corey did. (Hmmm) She acquitted him and said she had to go by the law - and then calls him a murderer.! And her attorney is sitting right there! :doh

Maddy's behavior is extremely suspicious. Just like Shellie's. I smell Corey.

Another slander lawsuit for George. :51

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:41 pm 

I think she defines "murderer" as anyone who takes a life under any circumstance. She also said she was proud that she has stuck by her verdict, or something to that effect. She also said that she followed the law.

She's not the sharpest knife in most drawers, imo, and was terribly unprepared for the backlash. She specifically mentioned not being warned that the case would follow her. I feel sorry for her, actually. Trayborg™ are all over wanting the names of the jurors released so they can harass and maybe harm them. Sick, sick, sick idiots.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:10 pm 

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:00 am 

liesel wrote:
I think she defines "murderer" as anyone who takes a life under any circumstance. She also said she was proud that she has stuck by her verdict, or something to that effect. She also said that she followed the law.

She's not the sharpest knife in most drawers, imo, and was terribly unprepared for the backlash. She specifically mentioned not being warned that the case would follow her. I feel sorry for her, actually. Trayborg™ are all over wanting the names of the jurors released so they can harass and maybe harm them. Sick, sick, sick idiots.

I agree with you, liesel. I've heard her mention a number of times about "killing" as though it's the same as "murder." She is not alone in thinking that way. I've heard many people say things such as, "George is a murderer. He admits shooting Trayvon." So in their minds, because it is a proven fact that George shot and killed Trayvon, that automatically proves him to be a murderer. They don't stop to think (or have never learned) that all homicides are not murders. I think, from all I've heard her say, that this juror thinks the same way. To her, all homicides are murder.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:20 am 

Agreed, seeing_eye, but she does expand on her interpretation (when allowed, and/or when it's not left on the cutting room floor) to show she is certain the jury came to the correct verdict. That's enough for me. :)

She came out on her own, showed her face on tv on her own; the media did not force her to do that. Her lawyer should have counseled her against it, and for all I know, he did. However, I'm convinced she had no idea how much backlash she'd get from her jury service. I suspect she has been getting grief from her community and maybe even some in her own family. Not giving her last name doesn't prevent those who know her from recognizing her.

I suspect she and her children have gone through a lot of suffering from this. Despite that she sticks with her verdict. God Bless her and those who support her.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:33 am 

Of course you're absolutely correct, kbp. Some of us just don't have any faith that Nelson will see it that way. She's done backflips to assist the state, and gone out of her way to protect them from their actions. I don't see any reason she wouldn't (wrongly) continue.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:54 pm 

Is there any way to follow the NBC suit or even view the documents?

Same question about the Kruidbos suit. I saw that Corey is claiming immunity but where is the document?

I suspect O'Mara (or whoever ) is waiting to see how the Kruidbos suit goes before filing the petition but it could be vice versa.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:45 am 

I just saw on TV there suppose to have a story about the Zimmerman case on CNN Sunday at 10:00 Called TRAGEDY ON TRAIL The George Zimmerman case an Anderson Cooper special report.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:06 am 

I might watch it. along with a bottle of Early Times.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:34 pm 

Did anyone see the spoof of Zimmerman on South Park? I didn't think it was too funny. Hope the writers aren't just getting bad. I like South Park.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:43 pm 

murderbythebook wrote:
Did anyone see the spoof of Zimmerman on South Park? I didn't think it was too funny. Hope the writers aren't just getting bad. I like South Park.

I haven't seen it....... just like the show that's suppose to come on Sunday if they trash him I will feel so bad for him. :(

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:21 am 
ADMIN

I just moved some posts lamenting no progress on Sanctions against Bernie

A Reminder:

Just in case there ever is any progress on various matters arising from the GZ case......

There are several separate threads in place for known actions supposedly in progress:

Sanctions against BDLR (and Judicial inquiry)
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=1048

Ben Kruidbos Stuff
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=985

CIVIL SUIT: GZ V NBC - DISCUSSION #1
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=982

Anything else GZ related can be discussed here :cool

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:31 am 

This should get the blogosphere fired up today.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-576 ... n-dispute/

Quote:
No charges against George Zimmerman in dispute

Funny that the Orlando Sentinel is not sure of such in their article but report no charges will be filed in the alleged stealing of furniture.

Quote:
Lake Mary cops: We're not charging George Zimmerman with stealing from his mother-in-law

There was no word Wednesday on whether police had made progress in that case. They were considering having another agency try to retrieve video from Shellie Zimmerman's iPad, which George Zimmerman destroyed after she recorded the confrontation.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1045 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 49, 50, 51, 52, 53  Next