It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:51 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 491 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 25  Next
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:17 pm 
ADMIN

Starting a new thread...

It helps when searching previous posts to limit threads to 1000 or so posts

Previous Threads:

George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin Discussion #1
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=133

George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin Discussion #2
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=584

George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin Discussion #3
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=767

George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin Discussion #4
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=862

George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin Discussion #5
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=877

George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin Discussion #6
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=941

George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin Discussion #7
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=961

George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin Discussion #8
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=972

George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin Discussion #9
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=987

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:24 am 
ADMIN

The Zimmerman Files (Do you really wanna know?)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:03 am 

Good morning, all! :28

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:10 am 

MikeMcDaniel wrote:
The Trayvon Martin Case, Update 36.4: Phone Calls And Academic Honesty

One of the disjointed theories of the prosecution in the George Zimmerman trial was his status as a wannabe cop who was constantly calling 911 to report suspicious activities. Numbers flew fast and thick. According to some, Zimmerman was calling the Sanford police virtually every half hour. And of course, he always called to report young black men, and even a 7 year-old black child! Obviously, Zimmerman must be a drooling, crazed racist.

Fortunately for our system of justice, this theory was just one of many the prosecutors threw against the wall in the vain hope that something would stick and so confuse matters as to allow a conviction unsupported by any evidence.

Read more at Stately McDaniel Manor.

Mike also has a long article covering several topics The Trayvon Martin Case, Update 36.3: An Outstanding Citizen Of This Country?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:53 am 

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:54 am 

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:49 am 

Quick,,,alert Sharpton, Jackson,Crump....call on the Trayvon Martin Foundation....Miami Gardens, TM's old neighborhood, and also BigBoi's,Rachel, etc..

15 yr old shot dead!!!

http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/07/29/3 ... miami.html

The neighborhood was on edge after the shooting, with several people clashing with officers on the scene, pushing and throwing objects.

Sounds like a job for Sybrinia...these people need some mentoring.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:18 am 

Thanks, taurus!

:Gslap at alerting the "race baiters warriors". Yeah, sure, they'll be all over this - if they can make a buck off of it. But if it turns out that no white people were involved, this may be the last we hear of it. According to the article, they don't know yet what happened, beyond "One shot dead in South Miami" and "Several wounded in Miami Gardens".

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:40 am 

Good Morning All...

http://www.americanthinker.com/2013/07/ ... artin.html

And the Oscar Goes to...Sybrina Fulton and Tracy Martin!

"Through their nakedly deceptive public speaking tours, Tracy Martin and Sybrina Fulton, parents of Trayvon Martin, are all but ensuring that a high percentage of American black males will continue to end up in the cradle-to-prison pipeline. By glorifying their son's lifestyle, they push young wayward blacks away from the truth and into further trouble."

I heard they will be holding a presser with Crump today...the charade continues.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:49 am 

Trayvon Martin's parents to join National Bar for news conference today

http://touch.orlandosentinel.com/#secti ... -76817732/

"Trayvon Martin's parents will make at least two public appearances this week as controversy continues following the not-guilty verdict in George Zimmerman's murder trial."

"According to a statement from the National Bar, the legal community and civil rights leaders will address "inequalities in the U.S. Justice System," at the 9 a.m. conference."

"Fulton and Tracy Martin are also expected to speak Friday during the National Association of Black Journalists conference in Kissimmee.

Rev. Al Sharpton will also be in attendance and will lead a session Thursday about coverage of the controversial case. That session includes Orlando Sentinel editor Mark Russell as a panelist."

Maybe a real journalist will show up during Friday's conference. I'd love to see a real investigative reporter ask about the guns, lean, MDSPD diversion program, fighting etc.

But don't expect much from the National Bar Association.

"In a statement released after Zimmerman was acquitted of Trayvon's death, National Bar Association President John E. Page stated: "The verdict says an unarmed college-bound Black teen can be profiled, stalked, confronted and killed by an armed neighborhood watchman with hollow tip point bullets. We express our heartfelt condolences to Trayvon Martin's family on this tragic verdict. We also say 'Enough is Enough — It is NOT OK to kill our youth.' "

BBM - I say Enough is Enough - It is NOT OK to give these morons a platform!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:03 am 

Hi, flgirl543!

Wow - un-freakin'-believable... smh... just so far beyond, beyond.

Yes, totally agree with you - It is NOT OK to give these morons a platform.

But, I'm still hopeful the truth is leaking out, little bits here and there, and those continuing this farce should be very embarrassed. Whether they have the self-awareness to be embarrassed remains to be seen.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:14 am 

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:15 am 

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:17 am 

liesel wrote:
But, I'm still hopeful the truth is leaking out, little bits here and there, and those continuing this farce should be very embarrassed. Whether they have the self-awareness to be embarrassed remains to be seen.

Mornin'. :83

I wish there was some way to get Trayvon's school records out there. His records would make it clear he wasn't on his way to college or anywhere else except jail or the grave. These grifters need to be exposed, shown for what they are. :TF

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:51 am 

I so totally agree, auscitizenmom!

I'm hopeful that it's all coming out. Trayparents™ don't dare to file a civil case against anyone else, imo, because they know what will come out if they do now. I mean, who'd-a-thunk O'Reilly would have been inspired to go on (at least a mini) crusade against the BGI? Even Don Lemon, of MSNBC of all places, agreed with O'Reilly! And despite rabid criticism, he hasn't backed down.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:06 pm 

I found Don Lemon on youtube, same video as above:

PS - Lemon's one criticism of O'Reilly, much of whose commentary he plays, is that O'Reilly didn't go far enough. He has 5 common sense things he suggests, starting with pulling up your pants, and the genesis of that style. Hint - heterosexual males will not like it. ;)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:21 pm 

Last week-ish, I mentioned possibly starting a separate topic to delve into the BGI issues generally, not specific to the GZ case. Around the same time, I started a thread on Al (may he be prosecuted fully and soon) Sharpton. No one really commented one way or the other; whether they thought it a bad idea or something they'd like to see.

Are y'all interested in trying to gather info and discuss the topic? Like many of you, I'm sure, I have some concerns about the effort, but I can assure you - Rumpole will absolutely NOT allow any racists/racism at RT, nor would I be associated with a forum that would. O'Reilly and Lemon have started a conversation; is it one you're interested in? If so, maybe we could give it a try - lmk your thoughts either in the Oversized Watermelon Head thread, or via pm. TIA! :)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:23 pm 

flgirl543 wrote:
Trayvon Martin's parents to join National Bar for news conference today

http://touch.orlandosentinel.com/#secti ... -76817732/

"Trayvon Martin's parents will make at least two public appearances this week as controversy continues following the not-guilty verdict in George Zimmerman's murder trial."

"According to a statement from the National Bar, the legal community and civil rights leaders will address "inequalities in the U.S. Justice System," at the 9 a.m. conference."

"Fulton and Tracy Martin are also expected to speak Friday during the National Association of Black Journalists conference in Kissimmee.

Rev. Al Sharpton will also be in attendance and will lead a session Thursday about coverage of the controversial case. That session includes Orlando Sentinel editor Mark Russell as a panelist."

Maybe a real journalist will show up during Friday's conference. I'd love to see a real investigative reporter ask about the guns, lean, MDSPD diversion program, fighting etc.

But don't expect much from the National Bar Association.

"In a statement released after Zimmerman was acquitted of Trayvon's death, National Bar Association President John E. Page stated: "The verdict says an unarmed college-bound Black teen can be profiled, stalked, confronted and killed by an armed neighborhood watchman with hollow tip point bullets. We express our heartfelt condolences to Trayvon Martin's family on this tragic verdict. We also say 'Enough is Enough — It is NOT OK to kill our youth.' "

BBM - I say Enough is Enough - It is NOT OK to give these morons a platform!

Does it surprise you that the National Bar Association would have a bias in this case???

http://www.nationalbar.org/

Quote:
Founded in 1925, the National Bar Association (NBA) is the nation's oldest and largest association of African American lawyers and judges

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:29 pm 

Oh my! So it's not the regular bar!
:Gslap :lol

When you put it that way, not a bit surprising; just disgusting. It really bothers me how many race-centric organizations there are that promote racism. I don't mean like the German-American club that hosts Oktoberfest in various communities, I mean people that form groups akin to "unions" of a specific race or ethnicity - and often using some of the worst "union" tactics. Why can't all U.S. citizens be Americans first? Why such emphasis on race/ethnicity? :NN20

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:39 pm 

Twitchy takes on Salon's totally unscrupulous conspiracy theory falsely suggesting the GZ rescue of a family from a car accident didn't happen.
:NN20
Guess they know their readers and how to entice them to click, even though according to various tweets that's not what their story actually concludes. I'm all for the 1st amendment, freedom of the press, but man-oh-man, sometimes I'm really tempted to scream there should be limits. I hope they're on Beasley's (lawyer suing NBC for GZ) list.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 491 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 25  Next