It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:03 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 157 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:03 am 
ADMIN

Protests erupt after fatal officer-involved shooting in NE Charlotte
Wednesday, September 21st 2016
By WBTV Web Staff

CHARLOTTE, NC (WBTV) - A man was pronounced dead after an officer-involved shooting in northeast Charlotte Tuesday afternoon, according to police. Hours later a large crowd had gathered near the scene in protest, sparking clashes with police and tear gas being deployed.

There were reports that at least 15 officers suffered injuries during the protests. All are expected to be OK.

The shooting happened around 4 p.m. at The Village at College Downs apartment complex on the 9600 block of Old Concord Road. Officers said they were searching for a person with an outstanding warrant when they saw a man get out of a vehicle with a firearm.

When the man, later identified as 43-year-old Keith Lamont Scott, got back into the vehicle, the officers approached. The report states Scott then got back out of the vehicle "armed with a firearm and posed an imminent deadly threat to the officers who subsequently fired their weapon striking the subject."

The officers said they immediately requested MEDIC and began performing CPR. Scott was then taken to Carolinas Medical Center where he was pronounced deceased a short time later.

Police said a firearm "the subject was holding at the time of the shooting" was recovered at the scene, and that detectives were interviewing witnesses to the incident.

"I don’t believe [the man shot] was the one with the warrants, but we don’t know if there was a connection," CMPD Chief Kerr Putney told reporters. "At this point all we know they’re in the apartment complex parking lot and this subject gets out with a weapon, they engage him and one of the officers felt a lethal threat and fired his weapon because of that."

The officer who fired the shot was identified as Officer Brentley Vinson. He has been with the department since July 2014.

A woman claiming to be Scott's daughter live streamed the scene on Facebook for more than an hour after the shooting.

In the video, she said her father was unarmed when he was shot.

She said Scott was sitting in his vehicle reading a book and waiting for the school bus to drop off his son. In the video, she is heard saying police came up to him, yelled for him to get his hands up and broke open the car window.

She claims he was Tasered and then shot four times. In the video, she said her father was disabled, didn't have a gun and was even scared of them.

The video showed tense interaction between the neighborhood and police as the police pushed the crowd back further as they widened their perimeter.

A woman who identified herself as Scott's sister was also at the scene. She also said her brother did not have a gun.

....more at link
http://www.wbtv.com/story/33141522/prot ... -charlotte

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:06 am 
ADMIN

Here we go again!!

The narrative is (white) cops shot "unarmed" black guy (dindunuffin)... "the guy was holding a book"?

Regardless of facts not known we have a riot... cops injured, highways blocked... trucks looted and set ablaze... the usual Safari Park stuff :roll

And REGARDLESS of anything....

It is ridiculous that we have a riot and looting every time a black guy is shot by police.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:41 am 
ADMIN

Keith Lamont Scott. (Facebook)
(Father of 7) :roll

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:46 am 
ADMIN

Live stream
http://www.wsoctv.com/live-stream

Live Blog
http://www.wsoctv.com/news/local/offici ... /448050164

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:30 am 

BLM said Vonderrit Myers had a sandwich not a gun.

That was a lie.

BLM said Trayvon Martin was attacked by George Zimmerman.

That was a lie.

BLM said that Mike Brown had his hands in the air and was shot by a racist cop.

That was a lie.

BLM said a police chokehold killed Eric Garner.

That was a lie.

BLM claim Keith Lamont Scott was unarmed. I suspect that they are lying.

Officers saw Scott get out of the car with a gun and then get back in, Trietley said. When officers approached, the man exited the car with the gun again. At that point, officers deemed the man a threat and at least one fired a weapon, he said.

Detectives recovered a gun at the scene and were interviewing witnesses, Trietley said.

BLM is movement of hate built on their own racism and lies. Every single one of them can go straight to hell.

Last edited by Carmelita on Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:36 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:33 am 

Rumpole wrote:
Keith Lamont Scott. (Facebook)
(Father of 7) :roll

This is another thing that BLM savages have in common with Islamic barbarians, the males produce large quantities of children with no means of support and the women accept that they are to be treated no different than blow up dolls.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:40 am 

This is Obama and Hillary's America. A dozen officers injured, a white woman dragged from her car and beaten, fires, property destroyed, looting, cruisers destroyed all because a thug had a gun. This is not about black people feeling oppressed it is about black people feeling entitled to live like savages in America.

At least 12 Charlotte cops injured in protests following officer-involved death of black man

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/09/21/pr ... mplex.html

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 1:50 pm 

Last thing I saw before going to bed, was that Keith Scott was shot in his car while reading a book. :roll

Police Chief: Officers Warned Scott to Drop Gun

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:08 pm 
ADMIN

BTW....

The Cop who shot the gun-totting thug.. was BLACK!!!!

"The officer who fired the shot was identified as Officer Brentley Vinson. He has been with the department since July 2014."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:17 pm 

The new BLM mantra is it is not the color of the skin of the officer it is the blue of their uniform. Honest. I can't remember who I heard say it though it may have been that sewer rat Crump.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:09 pm 

I agree Carm. It is a general hate for police. And many people in the BLM movement are white.

I did notice today that after it was announced the cop is black, the Keith Scott hashtag disappeared from trending on twitter. It's picked back up now because of the protests at police station and there are a lot of people inside a mall yelling .... "no justice, no peace". :roll

Post subject: move
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:10 pm 

I am curious why BLM and KKK are not regarded the same. Both are hate groups. In my view anyway. Am I wrong?

Post subject: move
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:15 pm 

Simple answer is that they are regarded as the opposite sides of the same coin by anyone who is honest and capable of rational thought. The problem is the MSM steers the narrative and they pretend like BLM is an altruistic benign organization trying to help the down trodden put upon black people and if any one criticizes the BLM for what it really is a violent racist hate group the MSM ignores it or calls the truth speaker a racist.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:22 pm 
ADMIN

IMO BLM are terrorists... better compared to ISIS than KKK?

I know little about KKK.. especially currently. Maybe they too were "terrorists" back in the day.. but these days? Are they active at all?

Reminds me of "Free Masons".. a thing of the past and now a bunch of daft men having secret metings and achieving nothing?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:29 pm 

Just seems to me that MSM should not be propping up ANY hate group. But for some reason BLM is given a pass. I don't get it. They do little good and cause more problems over incidents that prove out to be NOT WHAT THEY SEEM. Black cop shoots black guy in whatever city. BLM shows up shortly after riots.

I mean WTF. Maybe they should change to an anti law enforcement creed rather than BLM slogans.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:41 pm 

The crazies have come out in groves tonight. They are everywhere. I don't even know why people are out tonight. All traffic downtown is stopped and they are jumping on cars with people in them. :eek

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:59 pm 
ADMIN

Photo shows the damned gun... BLM retards... GO HOME!!!

Police also say Dash cam shows the thug holding the gun!!!!

Latest Daft thuggery and live updates
http://www.wsoctv.com/news/local/offici ... /448050164

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:12 pm 

OMG BLM is going nuts in Charlotte tonight. FFS what ever happened to a tad bit of common sense?

:22

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:14 pm 

WKC wrote:
Just seems to me that MSM should not be propping up ANY hate group.
Soros is paying the BLM. He gave $33m in 2014 to various groups, one of which supplied everything BLM needed to protest (travel, hotels, etc.). Deray, co-founder, lives in a Soros owned home in Baltimore. I have seen a list of those paid in Ferguson, and actual paychecks with names on them of protesters we watched in Ferguson. Deray then went to Baltimore, NC, Texas, Ohio and NY.. that I can recall.

I think Soros has monetary influence over those who have control over the MSM.

In my opinion ...
KKK are white people who hate non-whites (no black members).
BLM are all colors who hate law enforcement and some government authority (mayors, governors).

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:18 pm 
ADMIN

Shots.......Looks like two dead thugs

Well away from police line..... so it seems nuts that the mob is shouting "they shot another one?

I would say some thug shot two other thugs? Maybe the two thugs shot each other?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 157 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next