It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:10 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 157 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:04 am 

On a side note, Rumpole I posted a quote like you guys do! I'm getting computer smart(er).

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:33 pm 

Not much news on him yet. He's 21. :roll

Man Arrested in Fatal Shooting of Charlotte Protester, Police Chief Says
By Erik Ortiz | NBC News | September 23, 2016, 11:37AM

Charlotte police on Friday announced the arrest of a suspect in the killing of a demonstrator fatally shot during protests this week over a police-involved shooting.

The Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police Department identified the suspect as Rayquan Borum and charged him in the shooting death of Justin Carr, 26, who was on life support and died on Thursday.

More at link: http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/man ... ys-n653391

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:40 pm 

Well good ole Rayquan Borum doesn't look much like a police officer to me.

The Black Looting Matters folks need to go to hell.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:42 pm 

Wife of Keith Scott, Charlotte Shooting Victim, Filmed Fatal Encounter With Police

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/24/us/ch ... .html?_r=0

http://nyti.ms/2ctlGns

Video of Keith L. Scott Police Encounter | The New York Times

Scott was told many times to drop the gun.

Another thug another dollar from Soros.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:40 pm 
ADMIN

I note that the wife continued to ignore Police requests, hubby ignored requests and orders.
There are (apparently) 7 kids... the Gene Pool is doomed.

I do not think amateur "videos" help when you have a mob who will deny reality to insert their own facts.

I am increasingly disappointed with (most) people going along with the Mob Appeasement theory in regards cops releasing video. Again.... the mob are gonna keep on believing what they have already decided.... and even more so if the video is in any way inconclusive. Any ambiguity or lack of clear view in a video allows for a viewer to "make up" what is happening. Make things worse.

We now have a new legal standard... Proof beyond "Da Video"

In the real world... raw evidence may or may not show the facts clearly... Most likely there WONT be a short clear video showing the entire situation.....
We have TRIALS to view and evaluate evidence.... usually over days or weeks.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 3:12 pm 
ADMIN

NBC - Larger clearer copy of Video... body not pixelated.
http://www.nbcnews.com/widget/video-embed/771901507743

Exclusive Video Moments Leading Up to Charlotte Shooting of Keith Scott NBC News

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 3:39 pm 
ADMIN

Some screen shots... Gun Confirmed

Spoiler:
Perp in car

Perp out of car

The Gun

IMO Red vest cop is standing (guard) over location of Perp's gun

In the photos posted earlier... I think the Red Vest cop steps towards the body and so leaves the gun more clearly visible...

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:16 pm 
ADMIN

Keith Scott's fingerprints, DNA, blood found on gun, police sources say
by: Mark Becker Updated: Sep 23, 2016 - 1:33 PM

CHARLOTTE, N.C. - Tests revealed Keith Scott's fingerprints, DNA and blood were on a gun recovered at Tuesday’s officer-involved shooting scene, police sources told Channel 9 reporter Mark Becker.

Scott was shot and killed Tuesday afternoon by a Charlotte-Mecklenburg police officer in University City

Police said they have video of the shooting, but will not release it so it doesn’t jeopardize the investigation.

Charlotte Mayor Jennifer Roberts said she believes that the video should be released, but she said it's a matter of timing.

When asked if she saw a gun on the video of Keith Scott being shot, Roberts answered, “There were two videos I was able to see, the visual clarity made those videos inconclusive.”

...more at link
http://www.wsoctv.com/news/local/source ... /449405173

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:24 pm 
ADMIN

And STILL the daft meme about "release the video" persists :doh

It is not rocket science..
Releasing this video is exactly the same as paying a ransom for release of a hostage.
In the hostage situation you may, or may not, get a hostage back alive... and regardless you will certainly get MOE HOSTAGE TAKING. People recognize this fact and enlightened governments DO NOT PAY RANSOM (Obama does because he is thick).

A video may be unclear.. it may indicate a FALSE NOTION... easily proved wrong by all other evidence

Are we going to rush out a video (if available) after every cop shooting a black?

Are we going to decide cases based on a grainy video (good or bad)?

If there is no video... does that mean it's open season on rioting? ANY narrative is as good as any other and so Mobs are free to have at it based on what they read on social media?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:47 pm 
ADMIN

Quote:
Pigg says:
September 23, 2016 at 5:37 pm

IHMO this is suicide by Police, if I’d married to this women I might have taken a similar path.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:17 pm 

Thanks for the information Rumpole. I wonder how the savages will react to the news.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:30 pm 
ADMIN

The Savages will hear "the distraught wife".... will see "No Gun" Will say even if he had a gun.. that is ok.. they wont consider that a FELON can not have gun permit.. and neither can a man with some sort of mental problem and meds (wife mentions in video)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:33 pm 
ADMIN

This looks like the footage where the original still showing gun was taken.

You can clearly see that red vest cop is deliberately straddling (protecting) an item on the ground... THE GUN!!!

NEW FOOTAGE: Keith Scott Shooting - Immediately after incident and CPR - Charlotte, North Carolina

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:40 pm 

Great find Rumpole! Clear as day that things happened just as the officers announced they happened. Still thugs will be thugs. Black Looting Matters won't care shoot what the evidence shows.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:41 pm 
ADMIN

Reading the Koran! :lol

We need tougher book laws!! :roll

'Heartbroken' mother of Keith Scott claims book he was reading when he was shot by police was the Koran

• Vernita Scott Walker says Keith would read his Koran every day while waiting to pick up his son from school
  • Police in Charlotte, North Carolina, claimed the 43-year-old was holding a gun in his hands, not a book, when he was shot
  • Tuesday's killing of Scott prompted violent riots in Charlotte that left one protester dead and nine injured
  • Vernita Scott walker said her son called her before shooting
  • She appealed to protesters to stop rioting and instead say a prayer for her son

By Snejana Farberov For Dailymail.com
Published: 04:03 +10:00, 24 September 2016 | Updated: 05:51 +10:00, 24 September 2016

The mother of Keith Scott says her 43-year-old son was reading his Koran in the parking lot of a Charlotte, North Carolina, apartment complex when he was shot dead by a black police officer Tuesday.

Scott's killing was followed by violent riots and bouts of looting that engulfed the city, leaving one protester dead, nine injured and 44 others arrested.

In an exclusive interview with the station WCSC Thursday night, Scott's mother, Vernita Scott Walker, claimed that the book her son was reading in his truck was the Koran, which he used to do every day while waiting to pick up his son from school.

'He loved to read that book,' Mrs Walker said of the holy text of Islam.

Scott's mother also revealed that just before a black police officer shot him, the 43-year-old dialed his mother's number one last time.

The call from Keith Scott came in at 2.22pm Tuesday and went to voicemail, which consisted of noises and the man apparently stating his middle name, 'Lamont.'

'And he done got shot. And he called me, yes, he did, he called me,' Walker said. 'He just wanted me to know that it was him.'

The woman only learned of her son's death later, when she turned on one of the news channels on TV.

...more at link
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... Koran.html

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:19 pm 
ADMIN

Quote:
VegasGuy says:
September 23, 2016 at 7:07 pm

Black Lives Matter….? Please…..Give me a break…….Apparently not so much from her own complete lack of concern for her husband lying on the ground bleeding……….This is his WIFE videoing him being shot & here is the telling mentality of her level of concern….

While videoing, she is shouting at the Police….”Anybody helping him?…Anybody call for an ambulance….?

Got that? While she is HOLDING a PHONE & taping he husband getting shot….She wants to know if ANYBODY called for an ambulance…..

One less thug in the hood. Lasted to his mid-forties…..He should consider himself as having beat the odds, big time.

Justified shooting? Their Attorney, after seeing the wife’s video, says….”NO comment….” That says it all.

You can rest assured it was justified & little chance of a big settlement. How do I know? Ben Crump passed on this one & jumped on the Tulsa case….He got his “arress”, will get a settlement, & will move on to the next BLM poor Black victim.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:58 pm 

I think things have gotten worse with the "planted gun" theory of the wannabe detective idiots. :eek
I am reading they are going out to the suburbs tonight, an area where NASCAR shops are and where drivers live.

These were tweeted yesterday, I can't even imagine being in control.

CMPD News@CMPD
Dozens of public safety servants working command center tonight

CMPD News@CMPD
Access to more than 1200 cameras across city assists us in monitoring demonstration activity from various angles.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:57 pm 

You may need a new Safari Park thread, Rumpole.

Atlanta is protesting. :roll

#AtlantaProtest

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:18 pm 

Good grief. Why don't they all just leave the damn country that they hate so much.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:24 pm 
ADMIN

Molly... Atlanta is revolting....

Is it worth a thread?

Post one if you want.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 157 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next