It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:10 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 151 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 10:44 am 

Not sure how this works in the other areas but I know when I was stationed at Naval Base San Diego my glock was considered an official assault weapon if I had a 15 round magazine or larger. None of mine are any smaller so... Here at home it does not matter.

Should this guy not be in trouble simply for having an assault weapon on him let alone the fact it was in hand ready for use?

Note: I understand the situation is far beyond some of these details at this point. But really... They were all ready breaking enough laws to be arrested before any shooting took place. Or so it appears.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:58 pm 

Sheriff David Clarke asking for the National Guard

http://fox6now.com/2016/08/14/milwaukee ... nal-guard/

MILWAUKEE — Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clarke has requested the mobilization of the National Guard in the wake of violence that erupted in the City of Milwaukee late Saturday, August 13th and early Sunday, August 14th.

Clarke made the request after consulting with Gov. Scott Walker and Major Gen. Donald Dunbar of the Wisconsin National Guard.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 2:09 pm 

WKC wrote:
Not sure how this works in the other areas but I know when I was stationed at Naval Base San Diego my glock was considered an official assault weapon if I had a 15 round magazine or larger. None of mine are any smaller so... Here at home it does not matter.

Should this guy not be in trouble simply for having an assault weapon on him let alone the fact it was in hand ready for use?

Note: I understand the situation is far beyond some of these details at this point. But really... They were all ready breaking enough laws to be arrested before any shooting took place. Or so it appears.

"Assault weapon" varies by jurisdictions. The perp had a long rap sheet. We don't know if he was a felon. So if he was not a felon the gun possession objectively could have been legal if the gun wasn't stolen, but it was stolen, so the gun possession itself was illegal even if the perp wasn't a felon. What the vehicle violation was we don't know, running from the officer was unlawful, possession of a stolen gun illegal, not dropping a gun when an officer tells you to drop it illegal, and a deadly mistake.

Probably a 24 capacity clip, 23 in the gun, what happened to the other bullet?

We don't know what kind of gun the perp had, it is safe to assume that if the officer was demanding that the perp put down the weapon that it was in his hand, the mayors idiocy aside. Clean shoot.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 2:32 pm 

Gov. Walker activates Wisconsin National Guard in wake of officer-involved shooting, subsequent violence

http://fox6now.com/2016/08/14/gov-walke ... -violence/

MILWAUKEE — Governor Scott Walker has activated the Wisconsin National Guard in the wake of a fatal officer-involved shooting in Milwaukee on Saturday, August 13th, and violence that followed.

Walker issued the following statement Sunday:

“Following a request from Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clarke, and after discussions with Milwaukee Mayor Tom Barrett and Adjutant General Donald Dunbar, I have activated the Wisconsin National Guard to be in a position to aid local law enforcement upon request.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:20 pm 

Grapevine has it that the officer who shot rumored dead perp Syville Smith was black and that body cam shows that Syville had gun in hand.

Not that it will matter to the thugs.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:39 pm 
ADMIN

THX Carm

It does stuff up the narrative if shooter cop was black!! :doh

I am sure there will be a DOJ ruling that the entire department has "system racism".. that is always a given. And so the "grieving" Parents Parent Grandma are still in with a chance of a big payday!!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:43 pm 
ADMIN

Sylville Smith: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know
By Tom Cleary
Published 12:37 pm EDT, August 14, 2016 Updated 2:44 pm EDT, August 14, 2016

A 23-year-old black man armed with a stolen gun was fatally shot Saturday afternoon by police in Milwaukee during a foot pursuit, authorities say.

The man has been identified by family and friends as Sylville Smith.

...more at link
http://heavy.com/news/2016/08/sylville- ... er-family/

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:44 pm 
ADMIN

No great loss.....

Smith’s Criminal Record, Which Police Called ‘Lengthy,’ Included a Misdemeanor Conviction for Carrying a Concealed Weapon & Traffic Offenses

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:48 pm 
ADMIN

Live presser....

Mayor says he hasn't seen the video (bodycam) but he has seen a still photo showing the Thug with gun in hand (and that gun had 23 rounds in it)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:52 pm 
ADMIN

Police chief takes over from Mayor...

CONFIRMS Thug is Syville Smith...

17 arrests overnight... most just disorderly conduct (some were female)

3 adult...burglary
1 juvenile... burglary

(No mention of dead thugs partner... supposedly also arrested at time of the shooting)

48 shots fired from crowd during riots.. ZERO shots from cops. No pepper spray, no nothing!!

Female thugette shot by crowd... minor injuries.

Female officer, and 2 males hit by concrete blocks.. other cop injured from flying glass. (4 cops injured)

QUESTIONS
CONFIRMED the shooter cop was BLACK... staying with relatives out of town at the moment.

Idiot reporter says that people dont believe cops unless they "see video"
(The damned Lynch mob dont believe even after they are shown video or any other evidence.)

NOT precluding releasing the video... but they have to consider all the ramifications.

The video is silent... on these cams audio does not kick in for 30 secs or so.. can not hear the gun shots. You do see a Thug with gun in hand turning on officer.
(IMO there is NOTHING here. Cop did good!!)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 4:57 pm 
ADMIN

https://twitter.com/Stevenwhirsch99/sta ... 2113294336

Same as your gun, Carm? :eek

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:27 pm 
ADMIN

IF anybody thinks my comments about such Thugs are "harsh".......

IMO these savages equate to wild animals. They have gone "feral". They are killing each other as well as innocent bystanders. They are involved in violent crime, drug trafficking and crimes damaging wider society members.
They have no "ethics" nor "social conscience"
I don't "dislike" wild animals... in fact I hope wild animals continue to thrive, but it would be ridiculous to allow packs of animals to roam free in cities or populated regions of the country... it's a no-brainer.

If unicorns were real.. it would be GREAT if these savages could simply be separated from civilized people.. place on their own Island, or confined to their own region where they had impact on only each other, perhaps even thrive (I doubt they would). The nearest we can come to that in the real world is to round up and lock away these savages... at least remove them from impinging on civilized people. I am NOT suggesting that society hunt them down and cull their population, but I am not overly concerned if they wind up dead while resisting arrest. That is preferable to cops, or innocent citizens injured by these savages during the arrest process.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:32 pm 

Rumpole wrote:
Police chief takes over from Mayor...

CONFIRMS Thug is Syville Smith...

17 arrests overnight... most just disorderly conduct (some were female)

3 adult...burglary
1 juvenile... burglary

(No mention of dead thugs partner... supposedly also arrested at time of the shooting)

48 shots fired from crowd during riots.. ZERO shots from cops. No pepper spray, no nothing!!

Female thugette shot by crowd... minor injuries.

Female officer, and 2 males hit by concrete blocks.. other cop injured from flying glass. (4 cops injured)

QUESTIONS
CONFIRMED the shooter cop was BLACK... staying with relatives out of town at the moment.

Idiot reporter says that people dont believe cops unless they "see video"
(The damned Lynch mob dont believe even after they are shown video or any other evidence.)

NOT precluding releasing the video... but they have to consider all the ramifications.

The video is silent... on these cams audio does not kick in for 30 secs or so.. can not hear the gun shots. You do see a Thug with gun in hand turning on officer.
(IMO there is NOTHING here. Cop did good!!)

Just amazing isn't it. I was going to shorten your post but it all deserves repeating.

Best news 17 arrests that will make the vile filth masquerading as "protesters" think twice about acting like barbarians.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:34 pm 

Pictures of Smith as a smiling 12 year old must be hard to come by :roll

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:41 pm 
ADMIN

I wouldn't be surprised if a "more suitable" Dindu photo is forthcoming. :roll

Dont get your hopes up, Carm. The impression I got is that most of the 17 will be "catch and release"... back into the wild by now?

Molly is still providing updates on the few Ferguson Safari Park Hood Rats who got as far as cases going through Court system.. and they are mostly STILL being continued... almost 2 years on!!! The VAST majority of people arrested in Ferguson night after night after knight.. were simply let go within hours. The only spark of good news was the odd one got a dose of pepper spray as well as the capture and release.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:44 pm 

Rumpole wrote:
Same as your gun, Carm? :eek

Yea. I posted that picture for a reason :83

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:47 pm 

Rumpole wrote:

Dont get your hopes up, Carm. The impression I got is that most of the 17 will be "catch and release"... back into the wild by now?

True that, but it is hot as dead toad in the road baked in the sun here. They are lazy and if they have a 80/20 chance of scoring a weave or getting thrown in the slammer they might just stay home and post menacing tweets instead of venturing out and about :Gslap

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 6:04 pm 
ADMIN

My Man.. Sheriff David Clarke.. making statement.. LIVE

http://fox6now.com/on-air/live-streaming/

He will release booking photos of TWO individuals involved in the traffic stop (one dead)

Makes the point both have rap sheets.... they did NOT suffer consequences of these earlier offenses.

Reading summary of last nights events..... a highlight... 3 suspects arrested looting liquor store... one received DOG BITE (from police canine) :lol

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 6:24 pm 

First time I have heard someone read off the rap sheets and history and make it clear who it was the officer(s) were actually dealing with. He is doing a good job.

Rumpole wrote:
... one received DOG BITE (from police canine) :lol

Loved that part myself. Dogs rock but cats rule.

EDIT: Carm thanks for answer on my last post it is appreciated.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:02 pm 
ADMIN

Milwaukee Rioters Hunting Down & Attacking White People

Several videos recorded during last night’s riot in Milwaukee appears to show black rioters hunting down white passerby to attack.

Multiple videos recorded by locals show a crowd of people apparently checking the race of passing drivers when deciding what cars they should attack. A collection of these videos were combined and uploaded to LiveLeak Sunday morning.

“Is they white?” somebody shouts regarding a passing motorist.

“Yeah they white, get they ass!” shouts another. The shouts continue, with one crowd member saying, “Hey, they beating up every white person!”

The crowd appears to surround a certain car and hit it, though the video makes it hard to see what damage, if any, is being inflicted.

Later, a rioter shouts bluntly, “He white, beat his shit, bitch!”

The video isn’t the only evidence of racially motivated violence in Milwaukee. Other videos showed rioters chanting “Black power!” while a building burns, or while smashing up a car.

....more at link
http://dailycaller.com/2016/08/14/milwa ... z4HLnoa9ou

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 151 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next