It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:33 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 151 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:54 am 
ADMIN

Ok

Then just send in a R2FU robot with small tactical nuke. :neener

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:19 pm 

Black Lives Matter Strikes Again | Lauren Southern and Stefan Molyneux

Quote:
The police shooting of 23-year-old Sylville Smith on Saturday August 13th, 2016 in Milwaukee led to protests and eventually riots. As local businesses were burned down by rioters, the mainstream media spun the usual narrative of institutional white racism, but Lauren Southern flew to Milwaukee to get the real story.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:01 pm 

Hi WKC :28

I finally took time to watch this ... VERY interesting. I really like Stefan's phraseology, the way he expresses himself. I suppose it's all Canadian but it's new to me and refreshing. Lauren's insight into the rioting was good. I was surprised to hear so many white people showed up in Sherman Park to be part of the destruction. :roll

Sorta got off-topic with the feminism bit, but that was enlightening as well.

Thanks for posting the video. I went ahead and subscribed to his YT channel :)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:20 pm 

Not one mention in this article about the second man who was with Smith. :roll

Body camera footage showing fatal police shooting of Milwaukee man won't be released until authorities decide if charges will be filed, says state's top prosecutor

• Brad Schimel, the Wisconsin attorney general, said the shooting of 23-year-old Brad Schimel was captured by two body cameras
• But the videos won't be released until after county prosecutors decide if the officer who killed Smith will be charged
• Smith's shooting sparked riots and civil unrest in Milwaukee, forcing police in riot gear to deal with protesters

By Associated Press | Daily Mail | Updated: 15:36 EST, 22 August 2016

Wisconsin's attorney general said a fatal police shooting in Milwaukee that sparked two nights of violence was recorded by two body cameras.

But the state's top prosecutor Brad Schimel added the videos won't be released until after the county prosecutor decides whether to charge the officer who killed Sylville Smith.

Authorities have said Smith, 23, was fleeing police and that footage from the officer's body camera clearly shows Smith holding a handgun and turning toward an officer when he was shot on August 23.

Police have not said why they stopped Smith's car, only that it was 'behaving suspiciously'.
[...]
The attorney general said releasing the video 'would compromise the integrity of the investigation.'

'I can tell you now: viewing the body camera videos will not answers all of your questions,' Schimel said.

'Your questions will be better answered when the videos are viewed in the context of all of the information that is gathered in the investigation.'
[...]
Schimel says authorities are reviewing that as well as a second video recorded by another officer's body camera. He says the vantage points are similar.

Investigators are also reviewing audio from a dispatch recording from the incident, according to NBC News.

More at link: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... oting.html

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:23 am 

Brad Schimel is a moron. He is afraid of his own shadow and known for standing in quicksand on every tough issue.

Molly I have the name of the chap arrested at the time of Syville's shooting. I can't find it at the moment though. Convicted felon if i recall right and I'm 98% sure that i do.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 6:42 pm 

Carm, I'd love to know the name of the other dude if you can find it, or run across it.

I've looked everywhere. I bet you saw it locally. ;)

THX! :69

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:33 pm 

Molly wrote:
Carm, I'd love to know the name of the other dude if you can find it, or run across it.

I've looked everywhere. I bet you saw it locally. ;)

THX! :69

I thought I copy and pasted in my notes. SOB. I know I have it. Seemed to be a typical thug.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:38 pm 

Here you go Ms. Molly :69 :rose

A police officer had ordered Smith to drop his weapon twice and when he failed to comply he was shot. He died at the scene. A police body camera reportedly shows Smith had a gun in his hand when he was shot. Demario D. Pritchard, 24, was arrested with Smith. Previously he was convicted of felony possession of cocaine. Before the Smith incident, there had been five fatal shootings in Milwaukee in a nine-hour period from Friday evening to Saturday morning.

Obama's Milwaukee

http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/263854/ ... thew-vadum

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:07 pm 

Thank you, Carm! :77

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:52 am 

Demario D. Pritchard, DOB: 08-09-1992

I haven't been able to locate his arrest record -- still looking. Found 13 closed cases, last one this year is a paternity lawsuit, but the one prior is the Possession of Cocaine/Coke offense mentioned in article. He plead guilty and the mugshot is from that arrest.

Spoiler:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:58 pm 

Nice Molly :) thanks!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 151 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8