It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:32 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 597 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 30  Next
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 12:54 am 

Rumpole wrote:
Molly... how could you let hubby get so out of your control!!!
 Molly

Having said that... my wife cant stand Trump.. is willfully ignorant about him and Hillary... :doh

I have a $10 bet with her that Trump will win... tried to increase the bet :cool
OMG .. what a cute smiley, but I look nothing like that -- no red face, but the expression is exact. :TF

LOL at your $10 bet. You need to increase it, STAT ... at least to three figures. ;)

Trump is going to be a win-win for ALL of us!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 12:57 am 
ADMIN

I tried to increase the bet a couple of days ago... wife declined!

my wife is uninformed about US politics.. but she aint stupid :cool

Post subject: Crooked Hillary's Health
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:04 am 
ADMIN

Hillary's Health was a topic on Hannity....

Seems Dr's are suspecting the 2012 "fall" and concussion are considered a prime cause.

I am not a Dr... but I don't mind diagnosing....
IMHO the fall was likely as a result of some brain deterioration (dementia) which is continuing to worsen. The lingering long-term after effects of a "concussion" may now be an added factor at most.

She is also physically "going down-hill" fast. She looks tired, has trouble simply walking, let alone climbing steps.

My Scientific/medical diagnosis is..
She is a decrepit, dried up, old hag with a rapidly deteriorating brain.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:15 am 

Rumpole wrote:

I can't say the same for some "Trumptards"... deniers and deleters of reality.

Sadly "Kool Aid" obviously DOES come in "Trump Flavor" and some choose to drink it.

I do wholeheartedly support TRUMP.. there is nobody even close to him from either party. Hillary is NOT even a "second choice"... She is not a choice at all. She is a Criminal sociopath who should be in jail. However, Trump IS HUMAN. He does "fuck up" in minor ways OFTEN and some of what he does is at least open to debate/discussion. Imbuing a favored candidate with messianic praise and refusal to even entertain disagreement about what he says and does, is what got us into this mess.. it gave us "the chosen one" .. Obama.

Absolutely. Those who think everything Trump does is clever and calculated are wishful thinkers at best. I'm a strong Trump advocate but I'm not a blind supporter of everything he does or says I will leave that blind faith to small children, democrats and the ignorant.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:24 am 

Rumpole wrote:
Thinking more about the "Diazepam pen"

I'd like to think it is just a mini cattle prod to get the cow moving again if she stalls :cool

:Gslap

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:35 am 

zennalou wrote:
Mateen at a Hillary rally is the first thing I see this morning.

No longer any need to watch horror movies, we are living one.

Amen to that.

I have been chosen twice to sit behind a candidate where the camera makes you part of the background of the candidates speech. People behind a candidate are always hand picked. That means Mateen was hand picked for a reason because everything Hillary's handlers do is done with an objective.

What could be so bad that Team HRC decided a controversy about a savage of Islam's father who himself is a proponent of Sharia Law and therefore an enemy of the United States is worth the risk to get it out of the headlines?

Hillary's Health is their biggest fear, the truth about that getting out, they can and do spin all her traitorous acts, with the help of the DNC, MSM and FBI as "no big deal". I predict that Hillary will have a nervous breakdown before November 8th.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:38 am 

Molly wrote:
Good gosh almighty. I go to The Guardian to see if any breaking news, and the headline is that Trump hints at assassination on HRC. :94

2nd Amendment has been trending all day but haven't had time to look. I guess this is what it's about. Lunatics can take words out of context in a whim. Idiots.

Saw that also Molly and had the same reaction as you. Bodies drop around the Clintons all day long and the MSM ignores it. Trump says that the Second Amendment people will not allow Hillary to take away their guns and suddenly he is advocating for her assassination.

Mad mad world.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:01 am 

Here is Mike Cernovich’s article about Hillary freezing on stage and agree 100% with Mike’s assessment of TheBeast's mental state.

http://www.dangerandplay.com/2016/08/06 ... hing-fits/

I’ll add another observation. Notice how Hillary has tucked her right arm in against her body and her tight (Mike calls them pursed) lips, this is instinctual behavior, Hillary is not only frozen she is unconsciously making herself smaller, she also tries to tuck herself in to the SS chap who bellies up to her.

It seems to me that the animal rights folks were only yelling and that there was no physical threat to Hillary which makes her freezing all the more telling.

Interesting that the SS immediately tells TheBeast “It’s ok, keep talking.” It was IMO a very weird dynamic, unless there was no threat and of course there was no threat, or the SS would have put himself between Hillary and the threat. Hillary just freaked out over some folks shouting at her.

I tend to believe that the controversial large black man who calmed TheBeast down is a MD and SS. I believe the picture showing him with the ID card around his neck is likely a security pass as other SS are wearing them also. I also don’t think he gave her a shot on stage or that his lapel pin is different than the other SS but I could easily be wrong on that. I just can’t imagine that TheBeast’s handlers would make such a rookie mistake as to stick a medical identifier on the guy.

Also I don't believe that the item in his hand is a medical device, certainly not identifiable by the grainy picture that many are losing their minds over. I believe if it was an identifiable medical device that Martin Shkreli would have identified it, he has commented on the the situation and has not identified the item as a medical device.

Also note that the SS guy says to TheBeast "It's OK keep talking" and the first thing Hillary says is "Ok we're going to keep talking." <<< Repeating what your life coach/therapist has just said to you as a way of grounding yourself is a classic tool taught to folks who can't handle life on their own.

I think Hillary’s soul is catching up to her body and brain and she is going to have a nervous breakdown.

I believe there are many signs of it. I think the large black man/SS who rushed to her side is a kind of “life coach” he is as casual as he can be without raising too many suspicions and I do agree that his role is not that of a normal SS agent.There is a picture of him with Bill and he is open carrying a side arm.

Hillary knows SS hates her, the SS book recently released has deepened Hillary’s distrust of them. Hillary is evil she has betrayed everyone she has known with the possible exception of Bill, she is in my opinion reaching the point of no return because we as humans project who we are onto others, Hillary can’t possibly trust anyone around her, even her beloved Huma, because Hillary knows that she would throw Huma under the bus in a nano second if it furthered Hillary’s agenda.

Simple as that. Hillary is more than a bit unwell in mind spirt body and soul. She is in a mental health spiral to insanity.

Now look at difference in behavior between first the SS to reach Donald (when there actually was a threat) and Hillary’s gentleman friend’s actions. SS surrounds Donald but the first SS guy to reach Donald puts himself between Donald and the threat. SS is trained to put themselves between the threat and their ward yet Mr. Wonderful just bellies up to TheBeast. Also noticed that the SS immediately gets the other SS away from her, even removing a fellow SS hands before he can rest it on her shoulder.

Also notice the difference in Trump’s response to a threat he is ready to confront it head on.

:69

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:07 am 

Happy to see me Rumpole :rose :heart :69 :86

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:29 pm 
ADMIN

Hi Carm... sure, great to see you again. :give

Please report to my office and fill out an Absentee Form. :cool

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:14 pm 
ADMIN

Watching Shep Smith.... most definitely "the enemy" .. of rational thought!!!

Doncha just wanna bitch-slap him?

The meme du jour is that Trump is so low in polls, he will give up and all the down-ticket Republicans will fail as a consequence :roll

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:32 pm 

Shep Smith overtime I see or hear him I immediately think of Forrest Gump. Minus the charm.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:26 pm 
ADMIN

Fort Lauderdale.. awaiting Trump

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:53 pm 
ADMIN

Steve Miller up ahead of trump

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:23 pm 
ADMIN

Huckabee having a bash,

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:14 pm 

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:41 pm 
ADMIN

I just caught some of "O'Reilly" (Hosted by Eric Bolling)

Katrina Pierson v some moonbat woman who had the Gall to claim to be a Republican :roll

Katrina took moonbat to task for being a republican and yet anti-Trump/Pro media.. pointed out she was in effect assisting Hillary.

The Moonbat's reply was she did not want EITHER candidate to win?????

These Nevertrump moonbats are simply willfully ignorant.

"Neither" is not an option. :wall

This is a BINARY choice... Trump or Crooked Hillary!!!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 2:26 am 
ADMIN

This one is for you, Crooked Hillary......

Payola Blues - Neil Young

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:25 am 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhPEOIIROu8

Dan Bongino (former SSA) says to the always straight faced but befuddled Lemon, “Don, you’re Captain Talking point!”

Also Bongino says that the SS is laughing off Trump’s alleged call to violence against TheBeast and Don tells him that they are taking it very seriously. Don’s <i>proof /</i> a tweet from SS

https://twitter.com/SecretService/statu ... 7202048000

:D No Don that is an appeasement tweet it doesn’t mean that SS is taking the words as a serious threat. Interpretation for Don, “We got your tweet now leave us alone.”

Bongino tells Don that he is acting like a child :D

Some of Don’s esteemed mature well reasoned answers.

I have two ears and two eyes….

I’m not stupid……

I’m smart…..

You should be ashamed of yourself……

You’re treating me like a child …..

You know that you’re lying……

Do you know what a talking point is….

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:21 pm 
ADMIN

I just caught part of a Trump "rally" talking to Pastors (in Orlando)

Not listed as a Trump event?

Trump was good. Calmer than a typical rally. Said he had a speech written.. but removed teleprompters and just did a "stream of consciousness" presentation. Trump was pushing his promise (and Republican platform item) to repeal the "Johnson Amendment"... allowing religious people to speak out and not lose tax exemption.

Looks like same link is now re-playing a previous Trump speech today.. "National Association of Home Builders"

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 597 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 30  Next