It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:36 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 597 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:29 pm 
ADMIN

Drain the swamp...

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:20 pm 

I think this is one of his BEST drawings. I laughed out loud when I saw the shoe. He's managed to get the shoe in several cartoons. But this one - with the rats and Podesta in a boat with a leak - is a hoot. :D

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:41 pm 

https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/790353988642299904

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:01 am 
ADMIN

Thx Carm

I am no expert on internet technology... but I think Assange could get some other connection to internet.. wifi.

I dont imagine he would have all his files on a personal computer, and I can see why he would NOT want to transmit from Ecuadorian territory anyway. But he does need to have access to www and communicate with his chums... so wifi seems like the answer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:32 am 

Hi Rumpole :69 ,

It's my understanding that the Ecuadorian Embassy just occupies half of one floor of the building that it is in. From some of the information out there including one of the tweets that was a string of numbers and letters it appears that John Kerry is the one who demanded that Ecuador stop letting Assanage use their wifi until at least after the election. Given the building's size and number of residence it is likely that the limited connection Assanage has with his compatriots is Assanage piggybacking with a personal device on somebody else's wifi.

Any how the sword of Damocles is supposed to drop at noon today (not sure what time zone) with O'Keefe having proof that Hillary directed the thuggery at Trumps rallies.

We will see.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:01 pm 

Kelly file addressing the rigged protests at Trump rally events. WOW. Maybe worth watching.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:01 pm 
ADMIN

Nah... Megyn Kell is a mess :)

She just had to get in a dig at Trump for responding to the women accusing Trump.

Sean Hannity FULL Interview with The " Fixer " Clinton Operative Jeff Rovin National Enquirer Story

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:17 am 

Molly wrote:
I think this is one of his BEST drawings. I laughed out loud when I saw the shoe. He's managed to get the shoe in several cartoons. But this one - with the rats and Podesta in a boat with a leak - is a hoot. :D

You made me go back and look more closely Molly and I jus noticed the Soros owl in the tree :Gslap

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:23 am 

Rumpole wrote:
Nah... Megyn Kell is a mess :)

I agree with you on this Rumpole, I can't stomach Clinton's Kelly her shrew face or her voice.

I have never watched Rachel Maddow the mad cow as I think she is a complete shrill idiot but I gotta say when I saw she beat Kelly in their time slot I was pleased as could be :63 .

WKC thanks for taking one for the team. Anything of interest that was said? I barely got through the debates having to hear Hillary but I figured that was a necessary evil to endure so I could be informed about the lies that any leftist I encountered would be spewing about how "great" Hillary did at the debates :roll

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:48 am 

Carmelita wrote:
WKC thanks for taking one for the team. Anything of interest that was said?

Not that I can recall. I thought she did good showing the connection with the paid protest incidents and the Veritas video snippets. Perhaps I misunderstood.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:05 pm 

Edit was unavailable but here is the pic I believe.

Megyn Kelly Covers "Donald Ducks" Project Veritas Action Video

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:47 am 
ADMIN

America's Moment Of Truth

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:29 pm 
ADMIN

Garrison put the shoe in again, Molly... just for you :)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:45 pm 

Oh this is another awesome cartoon! :D

He doesn't leave much out of this one. LMAO at the shoe in the back, I just think that is so funny but I am easily amused.

I hope he is making some money off these. I follow him in my private list and he posts lots of pictures of where he lives in Montana. It looks beautiful and secluded! ;)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:51 pm 

Bravo on the Ben Garrison cartoon Rumpole ! A picture tells a thousand tales.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:25 pm 

Then there is this:

AI system that correctly predicted last 3 US elections says Donald Trump will win

Quote:
The polls and simulations that involve the skills and insight of human beings suggest Donald Trump could be heading for something of a pasting. But an artificial intelligence (AI) system developed in Mumbai, and which correctly predicted the last three US presidential elections, puts the Republican nominee ahead of his rival Hillary Clinton in the battle to secure the keys to the White House.

LINK:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-elections/mogia-ai-system-that-correctly-predicted-last-3-us-elections-says-donald-trump-will-win-artificial-a7384671.html

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 11:01 pm 
ADMIN

https://twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/stat ... 9097708544

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:05 pm 

Pence is on Fox News Sunday right now with Mr. Wallace. Good watching.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:15 pm 
ADMIN

THX WKC

Trump is LIVE in Las Vegas as well at the moment. I'll catch the Sunday interviews etc later :)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:00 am 
ADMIN

Not sure if this is confirmed source? ;)

John Podesta: Hillary is “Acting Like a Retard – She Smells Like Boiled Cabbage, Urine & Farts”
By The Conservative Millennial | Oct 31, 2016

A newly leaked email from Hillary Clinton’s Campaign Manager John Podesta is titled “Hillary actions / unpleasant odor.”

“People tell me that Hillary is acting ‘like a retard’ since her head injury,” wrote Podesta on March 22, 2015. “Frankly, considering her normal behavior, I’m surprised anyone noticed! (this is a joke!) Have someone talk to her doctor and see if there’s anything he can give her.”

“Also, I’ve noticed she’s had an ‘odor’ lately,” he continued. “It reminds me of a combination of boiled cabbage, urine and farts. I’m guessing it’s either connected to her fall or simply the fact that she rarely bathes.”

“Outside of encouraging her to take a shower once in a while, I don’t know what to do about this. — any suggestions would be appreciated.”

...more at link
https://ihavethetruth.com/2016/10/31/jo ... z4Ok06koaH

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 597 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next