It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:02 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 597 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 30  Next
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 3:44 pm 
ADMIN

I am listening to bobble heads.... some even claim to be PRO Trump.. repeating that "Trump needs to stop making these "Gaffs" ( like 2nd amendment comment)

They all MISS THE POINT!!!!

It is not so much Trump making gaffs... it is MSM going out of there way to spot and EXAGGERATE piddling (unimportant) Trump comments.

They miss the point that Trump speaks at rallies for a total of 4 hours or so EVERY DAY and also does interviews EVERY DAY.... Hillary on the other hand reads a short speech crafted for her.. some days.. then hides and says nothing for a few days. It is quite ridiculous that the MSM let her off the hook to this extent. To find some "gaff" by Trump within many hours of talking every day is what we call in the "science Trade" DATA SNOOPING. You can always find SOMETHING if you look at large amount of data, and ANYTHING will do. Compare it with some daft old dingbat who spends many hours watching TV shows.. looking for any small thing to be "offended" by. There will always be something... but something small and trivial and far outweighed in the context of the total volume of stuff.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 4:35 pm 

I just noticed something interesting on Trump's Twitter

Trump usually gets about 20 to 30 thousand likes on a tweet.

On Aug. 6th he tweeted the following
I am not just running against Crooked Hillary Clinton, I am running against the very dishonest and totally biased media - but I will win!

He got 86,000 likes for that tweet!

Wow! says a lot about what the people think of the crooked media!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 4:41 pm 
ADMIN

Yeah... the media are scum!!

Personally I think the Clintons are worse than media.... they are pure evil.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 4:42 pm 
ADMIN

Silly item du Jour.. Bill Clinton saying it's "Bull" when people talk about Hillary's classified emails. He repeats the daft point that "only 3" had small "classified" markings. :roll

Obfuscation much.

A SECRETARY OF STATE is supposed to KNOW that written material is "Classified" whether is is marked or not!!!!

She is Secretary of State for Heaven's sake.. EVERYTHING she emails is SECRET.. most of it likely qualifies by any definition of "classified".... and we know thousands were deemed to contain classified material.. some were super dooper secret stuff!!!

She has been busted in the big fat LIE that she claimed to have turned over ALL "work related" emails.. she should be in Prison for that lie alone... and anybody with even a casual knowledge of the law knows that hiding/destroying evidence is regarded as evidence of an underlying crime in and of itself.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 5:17 pm 
ADMIN

Next rollicking adventure with Trump....

Fairfied, CT 7:30 PM

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 9:06 pm 
ADMIN

Trump is on a roll tonight... full enthusiasm :)

He threw a "Crooked Hillary" lookalike out :lol

""Bye bye, Hillary... say hello to Bill"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:15 pm 
ADMIN

Another day, another Trump rally :51

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:04 pm 
ADMIN

Great speech...
(Though Trump is a bit "wooden" when using Teleprompter) :doh

A Note of Caution

As stated, this is a pro Trump site.... unashamedly pushing the Trump cause... propaganda if you will.

Most of the MSM is exactly the opposite.. they openly support Crooked Hillary... and purposely show anything Trump related in a bad light. I am SURE the picture they paint is NOT the real situation, but....... it is also NOT TRUE that everything is great for Trump and that he is on track to take all 50 states.

We all stick to our favored information sources. Pro Trump blogs etc for Trump fans.. and THAT likely gives a biased view of things in the same way that MSM gives a biased anti-Trump spin. I dont think "the polls" are necessarily showing the precise position of the race. They may well be skewed by the MSM people intentionally, and there are dynamics of this Trump "Movement" that they are perhaps missing.. cant measure... but..... the (legit) polls do measure what they can.. and that includes 60 or 70 million people who WILL vote for Hillary. If Trump is to win, he will need extra "turn out" AND some sort of "Monster Vote" (even if a small monster) to counter, and then better the standard Dem vote. I am not saying that wont happen... just cautioning that this is not a "done deal"

I followed similar info sources in 2008 and 2012.. I was SURE Obama would lose!!! Just sayin' :cool

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:37 pm 
ADMIN

Trump commented today that Crooked Hillary will be America's Angela Merkle.....

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:47 pm 
ADMIN

Trump in West Bend, WI due to start in 45 mins.

Apparently it's a Teleprompter gig tonight :cool

Law And Order

Venue is just up the road from the Milwaukee Safari Park, and so Trump has adapted to do his prepared presentation (co-written with Giuliani). Trump has talked with locals, including Da Man (Sheriff Dave Clarke)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:11 pm 
ADMIN

Fox News says town hall Trump taped with Hannity tonight in Milwaukee will now air tomorrow. His speech was going to run into show time.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 7:34 pm 
ADMIN

Much ado about Trump's new staff :roll

Quote:
Steve Bannon, head of the Breitbart News website, as campaign chief executive officer, a new position. He also promoted senior adviser Kellyanne Conway to the post of campaign manager.

As I have said before.....
My opinion is that Trump SHOULD be Trump. That is his appeal. IF the new staff represent an afirmation of that, then it's a good move, IMO. IF this becomes a bog-standard "political" race... Hillary WINS!!! She does have 30 years experience in "politics", and the backing of a political "machine", not to mention tentacles into the corrupt world of Washington. She does have the ABSOLUTE support of the dishonest MSM! Like ALL politicians she will LIE!!! She will claim ANY position on a topic to get votes. She is a PATHOLOGICAL LIAR who will simply tell bare-faced lies about her intentions as well as her past. ALL politicians do that.. but Hillary's pathology makes it much worse. She has no problem "flip-flopping" on issues.

I do believe that Trump is ESSENTIALLY HONEST.

However, he is HUMAN and makes mistakes. He does modify his stated positions... nothing wrong with that.

I DO NOT think that it helps Trump to have hysterical "Fans" who "canonize" him. Fans who invent Trump Machiavellian schemes of great import to explain every small happening by and around Trump. There are "fans" who refuse to acknowledge mistakes. A Trump fart could be just a fart.. not a new plan. Some go as far as to "cut their cable".. and in other ways simply cut themselves off from all negative articles/comments about Trump.
That is just silly and childish..."Fingers in ears"
The media is biased against Trump... but the media reports are what 10's of millions of voters see as "reality" anybody claiming to be a "Trump Supporter" needs to at the very least be aware of all that. How else to you counter it?
Grown-ups can separate the news and facts from the BS in MSM reports. We don't have to stick out fingers in our ears :cool

And a Note on Twitter
Twitter is a sewer. That is CERTAINLY not where reality resides. It has it's uses when live info and updates are broadcast etc, but the daily back and forth is generally banal. Twitterers trying to outdo each other with "zingers"... like little boys competing who can pee up the wall the highest.

Rumpole's Tip:
VERY FEW Tweets are "zingers" and even if a few are, the twitter "game" grows very repetitive and TEDIOUS to most people. Many of us tired of it long ago. It is banal, puerile and tedious. DO NOT be tempted to post your "brilliant" tweets at other sites. They are best left at Twitter. Your fellow twitter fans will find your "great wit" where it is at twitter :cool

If you are a "type"... requiring a "safe place" protected from nasty fibbers ... keen to "cut the cable"...... a BETTER move might be to first CUT TWITTER (and fb etc) :cool

In fact.. best stay in bed.. pull the blakets up over your head. Sure-fire protection from Monsters and bogey men :eek

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:42 pm 
ADMIN

Hannity hosting Trump "Town Hall" in Milwaukee yesterday... broadcast was held over until tonight.

Coming up at 10:00 PM :)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:02 pm 

If you don't have cable or have cut your cable:

DONALD TRUMP HOLDS TOWN HALL WITH SEAN HANNITY IN MILWAUKEE, WI (8/17/2016)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:08 pm 
ADMIN

THX Molly :give

LUCKILY I still have my cable :roll

I Don't think the "cable cutter" crowd should watch your YT... it is simply NOT SAFE to watch MSM.. even at YT :eek

Here is a SAFE PLACE....

10 Hours Fluffle Puff Pink fluffy unicorns dancing on rainbows

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:50 am 

LOLOL :Gslap

You know I looked! 10 HOURS? :eek
This makes it even more funny.

I thought it was an okay Town Hall, only because I would've rather listened to Trump talk the entire 41 minutes, with a few questions from Hannity.

CNN aired the Green Town Hall. Can't wait to see the ratings.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:14 pm 
ADMIN

Needs a "Safe Place"

Thinks TRUTH is at conspiracy blogs, twitter, fb etc :lol

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:41 pm 

10 minute RSBN clip of visit today.

Donald Trump & Mike Pence Tour Flood Damage in Baton Rouge, LA 8/19/16

4 minute RSBN clip of visit today.

Donald Trump Hands Out Supplies to Louisiana Flood Victims 8/19/16

Dem Governor Of Louisiana: Donald Trump Coming Here Was Helpful

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:43 pm 
ADMIN

I appreciate the limitations of "POLLS"

They can be inaccurate for all sorts of reasons, they are only a "snapshot"(as people say), and in addition the MSM, biased in favor of Crooked Hillary, adds a likelihood of at least SOME intentional number fuckery :doh

HOWEVER.... it seems silly to simply dismiss polls totally just because they show Trump behind.

It is silly to "cut the cable" and avoid MSM (and polls)... even if they present a "false world view".. it is the View that 140 million (or so) voters see (and believe).

As an indicator (and just for fun) I am keeping an Eye on LA Times Daily tracker
viewtopic.php?f=144&t=1655&p=117777#p117777

Current state (8-21-16):
Hillary Clinton 43.0% V Donald Trump 45.0%

One can take poll details "with a grain of salt". Be "selective" about how accurate one considers the details to be, but without "polls" as a mathematical reference WTF do you use?
Your own guess? The word of some "Guru" that you believe as a matter of blind faith? "The Monster vote" is a prediction... a guess..... at best a Null Hypothesis (to be tested and confirmed or denied)

There is the risk of being a Trumptard and imbibing Trump Flavored Kool Aid :roll

Besides.... any polls that do show Trump ahead will (of course) be seen as "good polls" :roll

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:06 pm 
ADMIN

It makes sense to me that Trump and Crooked Hillary both have support in low 40's (base) with about 20% undecided.

It also makes sense that people are TURNED OFF Crooked Hillary, the more they see her, so her support dropping, but will likely have a base (lower limit).

On the other hand... my assessment is Trump can grow his support.. build on his base. I hope he breaks 50% and could go even higher.

Having said all that.... the actual contest comes down to "The Electoral College" and "Battle Ground States" I dont know enough (yet) to start predicting the critical States.. but the Nationwide polls at least give an indications that key States could break as required for Trump win.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 597 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 30  Next