It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 1:18 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 265 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:46 pm 

Like you said Rumpole don't really know who to believe this is the aunt in Canada I will post a link to what I'm talking about. The naked handcuff guy was after the shootout.

http://intellihub.com/2013/04/22/boston ... -tamerlan/

She says she's 100% sure it's him. Looking at the pics it does look like him.

http://www.bob-owens.com/2013/04/whatev ... in-boston/

Seems the site i was on before no longer has the pics but that one has some.

"If a man talks in a forest, and there is no woman there to hear him.

Is he still wrong?"

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:47 pm 

Something is afoot. :)

Where did they get money? Tamerlan stayed home with the kid while WASP hijab wearing wife worked 80 hours per week at a low paying job. Tamerlan visited Russia for 6 months. Dzhokhar had a measly $2,500 scholarship, smoked dope and made crappy grades at college. They wore expensive clothes, drove very expensive cars and always paid cash, according to the car shop guy. Their friends also had an expensive BMW. The cover story is that it was stolen or rented and they didn't pay the rental fee. I call BS. First of all, nobody leases a BMW to some broke punks. Second of all, the repo guy would be over immediately if they didn't pay the fee. Third of all, nobody puts a Terrorista #1 vanity plate on a stolen car. Sounds a lot like a college football pay to play scheme, except we're missing the star football players and hookers.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:53 pm 
ADMIN

Thanks Ftsk....

looks like him for sure.... but..... the #1 was dead at time... or at least had a bad headache since his bro had driven over his head.

Lets not forget "looks like" led to wide spread outing of WRONG person as #2.

I repeat ... the Aunt is nuts.. I have zero faith in anything she says.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:55 pm 
ADMIN

John_Galt wrote:

Where did they get money? Tamerlan stayed home with the kid while WASP hijab wearing wife worked 80 hours per week at a low paying job. Tamerlan visited Russia for 6 months. Dzhokhar had a measly $2,500 scholarship, smoked dope and made crappy grades at college. They wore expensive clothes, drove very expensive cars and always paid cash, according to the car shop guy. Their friends also had an expensive BMW. The cover story is that it was stolen or rented and they didn't pay the rental fee. I call BS. First of all, nobody leases a BMW to some broke punks. Second of all, the repo guy would be over immediately if they didn't pay the fee. Third of all, nobody puts a Terrorista #1 vanity plate on a stolen car. Sounds a lot like a college football pay to play scheme, except we're missing the star football players and hookers.

"Follow the money" has already been called for by many.....
I assume the FBI are doing that?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:56 pm 

John_Galt wrote:

I agree although that BMW isn't that expensive one of the cheaper models. Used can be gotten a lot cheaper.

Is he still wrong?"

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:00 pm 

Rumpole wrote:
Thanks Ftsk....

looks like him for sure.... but..... the #1 was dead at time... or at least had a bad headache since his bro had driven over his head.

Lets not forget "looks like" led to wide spread outing of WRONG person as #2.

I repeat ... the Aunt is nuts.. I have zero faith in anything she says.

My point is how many people who look like him could possible be walking around at that time just seems odd. The police did say he was a suspect but then backed off. He was in custody for more then an hour interviewed by FBI more then once pics taken then all of a sudden he was gone. Out of all the people who have been on the news he hasn't. The naked guy on camera was after the shootout after the younger brother fled the scene. It's just very odd to me and yes the aunt seems nuts be we will see very soon.

Is he still wrong?"

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:27 pm 

Rumpole wrote:
"Follow the money" has already been called for by many.....
I assume the FBI are doing that?

Might be a very easy task for the FBI.

http://www.debka.com/article/22914/The- ... error-trap

Why were the FBI looking for a 12 man terror cell? Very specific, a 12 man cell. Not an 11 man cell, or possible co-conspirators, etc.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news ... ng-1844844

Suddenly, the surviving punk scribbled a note that his brother made him do it and the 12 man cell evaporated.

BTW, what about the explosion that police initially confirmed happened at the library and then changed to a mechanical room fire? The mechanical room where they have to have a working sprinkler system that typically has to be inspected annually. Seem like quite a fire from carelessly tossing a cigarette in a brand new sprinkler equipped building.

https://twitter.com/fr33man95/status/32 ... 76/photo/1

http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2013/0 ... story.html

http://www.theatlanticwire.com/national ... ary/64259/

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:38 pm 
ADMIN

I agree odd... odd for anybody out at that time of night... except there were plenty.... awakened by the commotion mainly I guess.

Coincidences do happen... that is why we invented a word for them :)

I also agree there are details like the library thing....

But..... as far as conspiracies and such goes...

To quote my HERO from HHGTTG "Marvin The Depressed Robot"

"Life is bad enough already without inventing MORE of it!!"

The horrors of Islamists is bad enough... they conspire enough... behave in a sub-human way enough... the events don't need political intrigue and conspiring to cover up evidence... If that is happening at the same time.. then abandon all hope .. we are doomed.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:44 pm 

I'm gonna keep an eye on this one to many things to me just aren't adding up. The fact that some other guy who looks like Tamerlan is walking the streets at this time just after about 200 rounds and bombs go off is strange. I would have thought he would have been interviewed on camera by now. The camera man who was on the scene that night said he never saw police let this guy go and he was watching that cop car the whole time. I was awake when all this was going on I stayed glued to the TV just to find out who the naked guy was. It will all go away if there is some video of the older brother showing what he had on.

Is he still wrong?"

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:52 pm 

Another strange thing is the owner of the boat says he put the ladder up to the boat and also said he didn't call 911 and there was no blood outside of the boat. Did the police know he was there the whole time waited till they could pull all media and residents back to kill him. I also heard from a person who lived right next door to the boat he said nobody from that boat fired a shot.

Is he still wrong?"

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:23 pm 

Tweet about Claritin and black market, bragging about $900 shoes, expensive cars, cash, dead friend with weed and $5,000 left at crime scene.

Maybe the bombers were dope dealers or robbed dope dealers? Of course Momma was busted for shoplifting $1,600 worth of clothes. Maybe she picked up the shoes?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:38 pm 

Tamerlan's Amazon wish list:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/regis ... VMAW2D4CT1

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:23 am 

If I may help, looking for the actual footage, it has not been released yet but I was watching the live footage from the local ABC station, they were right there before they were asked to back off, in case of a bomb. The guy was arrested after Tamerlane was killed by his own brother. It was misreported at the time that he was the second suspect, he was asked to undress because Tamerlane was found with explosives on him. This naked guy was shorter and stockier, if I had to guess he was Hispanic. The BPD captain said later that he refused to follow orders and was acting suspiciously but was not Jahar, so he would be released.

The Terroristas car decal is sold at the Dartmouth-Umass campus, it is a reference to the popular hip-hop song Harlem shuffle.

The Mass dept of social services released a statement that Tamerlane was receiving refugee assistant until the end of 2012, then they became illegible due to income, the family had also received benefits. The were not receiving benefits at the time of the incident.

Hope this helps guys.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:36 am 
ADMIN

Thanks Bori....
I remember the naked guy thing just as you describe..... I think Fox's Griff Jenkins and a cameraman were right there?.. not sure if it was them who shot the footage we saw?.... but as you now remind me... the whole thing was "we have the SECOND suspect" after #1 was killed.
So... the Aunt is full of crap... but we already knew that from her first on camera outburst... she is "Cindy Anthony-esque"... and that is not a description I use lightly :WW

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:50 am 
ADMIN

Police 'found the body of missing college student falsely accused of being the Boston Marathon bomber by internet sleuths'

By Daily Mail Reporter
PUBLISHED: 04:43 GMT, 24 April 2013 | UPDATED: 05:37 GMT, 24 April 2013

Image Image

Police found the body of a man in the Providence River and they think it is 'very possible' that it is missing student Sunil Tripathi who was wrongly accused of being one of the Boston Marathon bombers.

Tripathi, 22, was a Brown University student and has been missing since the middle of March.

Authorities will not know for sure if it is the missing student until Wednesday, but police lieutenant Joseph Donnelly told The Boston Globe that 'it's very, very possible' that it is Tripathi.

The body was discovered on Tuesday evening around 6pm in the river near the Wyndham Garden Providence Hotel.

The hotel is a little over a mile from Tripathi's apartment on Angell Street where he was last seen on March 16. His cell phone and wallet were left in his apartment.

The body was discovered by the coach of the Brown University crew team during practice.

The discovery comes just one day after a Reddit moderator put out an apology to Tripathi's family after internet commentators falsely accused him of being one of the bombers.

'I'd like to extend the deepest apologies to the family of Sunil Tripathi for any part we may have had in relaying what has turned out to be faulty information,' the moderator of the FindBostonBombers subreddit wrote in a statement.

'We cannot begin to know what you're going through and for that we are truly sorry.

'Several users, twitter users, and other sources had heard him identified as the suspect and believed it to be confirmed. We were mistaken.'

The apologies didn't stop there, as Erik Martin, the general manager of Reddit, also sent out an email 'to apologize personally and on behalf of all our employees for...some of the people on our site's role in the spreading of this false idea about Sunny.'

....more at link
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... euths.html

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:03 am 
ADMIN

At least neither I, nor anybody posting at RT, went along with that missing student Tripathi as suspect #2

I do admit I went along with the two guys with backpacks (one in blue).... I was wrong.

I was never convinced by the other pics... but some of those dudes did look decidedly shonky. I guess at any event there are a number of shonky looking (but innocent) people?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:04 am 

boricuafudd wrote:
The Mass dept of social services released a statement that Tamerlane was receiving refugee assistant until the end of 2012, then they became illegible due to income, the family had also received benefits. The were not receiving benefits at the time of the incident. Hope this helps guys.

They came here in 2002. We imported them, supported them for a decade and then they turned around and bombed us when the money was cut off. The American Dream, Islamic Style.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:33 am 
ADMIN

That's a feature of "entitlements"

Once you're hooked on them withdrawal causes anxiety (and rage)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:40 am 
ADMIN

Slain MIT officer was 'murdered for his gun' after he was 'ambushed by Boston Marathon bombing suspects'

• Sean Collier was allegedly executed by the Boston Marathon bombing suspects as he sat in his patrol car on Friday morning
  • Collier, 27, laid to rest at St Patrick's Church in Stoneham, Massachusetts
  • Officer Collier had volunteered at the same boxing gym where Tamerlan Tsarnaev had trained as a fighter

By Daily Mail Reporter and Associated Press
PUBLISHED: 03:20 GMT, 24 April 2013 | UPDATED: 03:20 GMT, 24 April 2013

The MIT police officer who was executed in his patrol car on Friday morning was drawn into a trap by the Boston Marathon bombing suspects - who killed him for his gun - it has been claimed.

Sean Collier, 27, died from multiple gunshot wounds in the early morning hours of Friday as he responded to a noise complaint.

The motivation for that murder was at first unclear, but police now believe that the suspects shot him in order to steal his gun.

CBS News reported that Dzhokhar and Tamerlan Tsarnaev were armed with just one gun and a pellet gun, and may have been looking to broaden their arsenal.

The network reported that the brothers' efforts to take Collier's gun were unsuccessful because he had a locking system in his holster.

...more at link
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... pects.html

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:04 am 
ADMIN

Mother of Boston Marathon bombers may be ARRESTED if she returns to U.S. after failing to appear on shoplifting charge

• The suspects' mother Zubeidat Tsarnaeva was arrested for shoplifting at a Massachusetts Lord & Taylor store last year
  • She was due to appear in court in October, but skipped the hearing, and she could be arrested on an outstanding warrant if she returns
  • She appeared publicly outside her home for the first time on Tuesday in Dagestan
  • Lawyer asked for the family to be left alone and said they were not ready to speak with anyone

By Associated Press and Daily Mail Reporter
PUBLISHED: 05:10 GMT, 24 April 2013 | UPDATED: 05:12 GMT, 24 April 2013

The mother of the Boston Marathon bombing suspects could be jailed if she returns to the U.S. to see her hospitalized son, it has been revealed.

Zubeidat Tsarnaeva, who now lives in Dagestan, Russia, is the mother of Tamerlan and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, who police say detonated two pressure cooker bombs near the finish line of the race, which killed three people and injured more than 200 others.

Tamerlan, 26, was killed in a gunbattle with cops on Friday. Dzhokhar, 19, is in fair condition in a Boston hospital where he is being treated for injuries sustained in the same shootout.

ABC News reported on Tuesday that Mrs Tsarnaeva failed to show up at a court hearing stemming from a July 2012 arrest for shoplifting.

So if she returns to the U.S. to visit her hospitalized son or make burial arrangements for the other, she could be arrested on an outstanding warrant.

Mrs Tsarnaeva, 45, allegedly stole $1,600 worth of clothes from a Massachusetts Lord & Taylor store.

She was charged with two counts of malicious/wanton damage and defacement to property after allegedly swiping the merchandise from the retailer's Natick, Massachusetts location in June 2012.

She was due in court on October 25 for a hearing in the case, but never showed up.

The Lord & Taylor location is not the same as the one on Boyleston Street in Boston, where a surveillance camera captured what police say is her younger son dropping a pressure cooker bomb that was hidden inside a backpack.

Mrs Tsarnaeva additionally faces questioning by U.S. investigators, who have traveled to Dagestan to speak with her.

....more at link

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... s-U-S.html

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 265 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next