It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:25 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 265 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 2:56 pm 

I tried two different times to reply to that quote as I took out the other quote to keep it as a single one. , Rumpole. And every time I tried it would tell me was webpage expired and I couldn't backpage or go forward. Must be my puter.

Thank you anyway and you were right it was John's quote. Yeah slick government we have!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:51 pm 
ADMIN

A Boston Globe investigation....

The fall of the house of Tsarnaev

.....more at link
http://www.bostonglobe.com/Page/Boston/ ... rnaev.html

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:40 pm 
ADMIN

Tsarnaev friend’s FBI shooting death reports due soon

Three reports on the mysterious May shooting of Ibragim Todashev — including a long-awaited internal FBI probe into why an agent shot the friend of accused Boston Marathon bomber Tamerlan Tsarnaev — will be released soon, feds said.

FBI spokesman Paul Bresson said the agency’s internal review is complete, and that it will be made public once the Department of Justice’s civil-rights division and a local Orlando, Fla., prosecutor finish their separate investigations.

“Once everyone is wrapped up, we’ll all release the reports at the same time,” Bresson said.

Todashev, 27, was killed May 21 in his Orlando apartment, where FBI agents and Massachusetts State Police were grilling him about the marathon bombings and a triple murder in Waltham in September 2011.

Meanwhile, Tsarnaev’s widow, Katherine Russell Tsarnaeva, 24, was hauled into Wrentham District Court yesterday on traffic charges stemming from a stop in Franklin last summer. She was found responsible for speeding, and a charge of driving without a license was dismissed on $150 in court costs.

...more at link
http://bostonherald.com/news_opinion/lo ... s_due_soon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:59 pm 

If this was posted before I missed it or if it's in the wrong place I'm sorry. Do we have a separate thread for these Waltham murders?

The Murders Before the Marathon

Waltham, September 11, 2011: Three men, throats slit, cash and drugs left on the bodies. Two years later, two dead suspects: Tamerlan Tsarnaev, and a friend who the FBI says was about to confess. One haunting question: Could solving this case have prevented the Boston Marathon bombings?

By Susan Zalkind | Boston Magazine | March 2014

It’s nearly midnight in a nondescript condo complex a few blocks from Universal Studios in Orlando, and Tatiana Gruzdeva has been crying all day. Though neither of us knows it yet, as she sits on the corner of her bed and sobs in tiny convulsions, the fact that she’s talking to me will lead to her being arrested by federal agents, placed in solitary confinement, and deported back to Russia.

More at link
It's long but worth reading.

http://www.bostonmagazine.com/news/arti ... -marathon/

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:11 pm 
ADMIN

I think here is as good a place as any, Packy

It is for now an aside to the bombing.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 265 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14