It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:30 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:37 pm 
ADMIN

I am NOT sure I want guns more readily available in UK... I see the need, the history etc in USA.. but UK (and NZ) WAS different.

It worked well before the savages... I favor getting rid of the savages rather than getting more guns to deal with them.

You KNOW where it would go.... with more guns for the good guys.. the savages more likely to have access to guns.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:56 pm 
ADMIN

UK Authorities Identify Two of Three London Terrorists – Ask Public For Help…

Khuram Shazad Butt (pictured furthest left) was a 27-year-old Pakistani-born Briton known to authorities, according to a statement issued by London police.

Rachid Redouane, (pictured on right) who had claimed to be Moroccan and Libyan, variously given his age as 30 or 25 and also used Elkhdar as a surname, was unknown until the night the two were shot dead along with a third attacker who has not been identified, police said.

Ten others who were arrested in the east London neighborhood of Barking where the two named suspects had lived remained in custody.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:38 pm 
ADMIN

The Jihadist Next Door

(One of the dead London Bridge savages "Khuram Shazad Butt" seen near start of this video)

The video is a WAKE UP CALL.

Every savage shown, and the 10’s of thousands like them.. dressed in fancy dress.. with an “attitude”.. disrespect for authority and UK society generally…..SHOULD be arrested.. deported.

I dont care where they were born or where they are deported to!!

ETA
Friggin YT have taken down the vid!!!!
Can not have Islamic Savages shown in a bad light !!

I'll look for a version that plays :cool

The Jihadist Next Door - documentary about one London Bridge attacker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:10 am 

I agree with you about the guns, Rumpole.
But I would hope the police, shop, restaurant, bar owners could own guns.

No more stories about police running away from a terrorist attack.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:27 am 
ADMIN

Nah..

I'd rather have no guns and no Islamic Savages.

There is NOT the same culture of guns in UK.. not the same awareness, knowledge training etc. I would HATE bar owners etc to have guns. Maybe an armed, trained Texan in every bar.. would work?

It's kind of a "cover story" that cops in UK are totally unarmed. There are armed squads (as we see in this case) and there are ordinary cops with firearms training who do "tool up" in some circumstances.

Like I say... it worked in UK... it is very different from USA.

The thing that has changed is... UK have Islamic savage now..... get rid of them.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:10 am 

I hate to say it Rumpole but what are ya'll going to do if like the ME your government doesn't get rid of the savages of Islam? Citizens must kill them and drive them out, or die or submit, those seem to be the only options left once the government submits to Islam, at least here we can defend ourselves. And we will defend ourselves and we are well armed and well stocked with ammunition, the West will be their last attempt at conquest because of our guns. Not trying to convince you to arm up the UK but an armed citizenry is a free citizenry when their government turns into tyrants or allows savages to take over a country.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:36 pm 
ADMIN

Third Islamic savage ID'd...

Youssef Zaghba

Quote:
The third London Bridge terrorist was identified today as 22-year-old Youssef Zaghba, a Moroccan-Italian previously arrested on suspicion of trying to reach Syria, and previously announcing he was “going to become a terrorist“.

It becomes more than a little ridiculous when the Jihadists tell law enforcement they intend to become terrorists, and yet… nothing… until… dead people.

According to media reports he was the son of an Italian mother from Bologna and a Moroccan father who held passports from both countries.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:06 pm 
ADMIN

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:24 pm 

Family: Australian nurse died trying to aid attack victims
By Angela Charlton, Tammy Webber | AP | June 6, 2017

The family of an Australian nurse who was one of the seven people killed in the London Bridge extremist attacks said Tuesday that she died while trying to assist other victims of the van and knife rampage.

London’s Metropolitan Police issued a statement from the family of 28-year-old Kirsty Boden praising her compassion and natural instinct to help.

“As she ran towards danger, in an effort to help people on the bridge, Kirsty sadly lost her life,” read the statement, which went on to say that Boden’s actions “demonstrate how selfless, caring and heroic she was, not only on that night, but throughout all of her life.”

Police have not elaborated on how Boden died. Australian media reported that she was from Loxton in southern Australia.
[...]
Police said Tuesday that a French man who has been missing since the night of the attack may have been thrown off London Bridge and into the River Thames by the killers’ speeding vehicle.

The Metropolitan Police force appealed for information about 45-year-old Xavier Thomas, who was walking with his girlfriend over the bridge when the attack began on Saturday night. Thomas’ girlfriend was struck and seriously injured by the van.

The force said witness accounts suggest he might have been thrown into the river. Boats from the police marine unit and the Royal National Lifeboat Institution have been searching the river.

More at link: https://apnews.com/a1f2022bf70d4190a5b7 ... ck-victims

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:32 pm 

Damn. Kirsty Boden is the woman who was listed as missing as she had talked with someone after (or during) the attack so it wasn't thought that she was killed.

At least one man went into the river there are eyewitness accounts of that.

May each and every savage be removed from the face of the earth as swiftly as possible.

God damn them.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:09 pm 
ADMIN

Update
2 new arrests

London attack: Police reveal the knives used to slaughter innocent pedestrians

Bound with black tape, the 12-inch weapons which helped kill and maim revellers were ceramic

Pictures of the pink-bladed knives which the London Bridge terrorists used to slaughter innocent pedestrians have been released by police.

Bound with black tape, the 12-inch weapons which helped kill and maim revellers last Saturday were ceramic, possibly so the murderers could avoid metal detectors, investigators believe.

Each of the men carried an identical blade as they inflicted the outrage on Borough Market.

Material tethered to one hilt is shown saturated with blood and was apparently designed so killer Khuram Butt could strap it to his wrist, commander Dean Haydon said.

Petrol bombs were also found littered alongside the van used to run down victims on London Bridge, suggesting the plot was intended to be more destructive.

In an image of the white rented vehicle, at least two of the crude explosives could be seen at the door of the passenger seat, alongside two blow torches.

The flammable liquid was put inside 13 wine bottles, some of which were labelled "Baywood: Fruity Rose", and had rags tied to their lids, Scotland Yard said.

Inside the van, gravel, chairs and a red suitcase can be seen, which detectives believe were props for a cover story the terrorists used to justify the rental to their families.

And strapped to the trio's waists as they leapt from its doors were fake suicide belts, composed of plastic water bottles wrapped in grey duct tape.

...more at link
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/lo ... 83011.html

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:10 pm 

Read the remainder of the article -- thanks. Their planning and objects in the van is frightening. Thank goodness there wasn't more destruction. Seems I remember reading that they had been drinking beforehand. Maybe that helped fog up their thinking.

UGH, those knives. We use a variety of colors (no pink), sizes of ceramic knives for cooking .. purchased on Amazon. :roll

Can't decide if those used by terrorist look commercial or not.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:38 am 
ADMIN

NEW: Police release images of fake explosive belts worn by London Bridge terrorists

https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/ ... 6217430018

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:05 am 

I was going to post this. I enlarged only one of the pics and yours is MUCH better. ;)

This is the link I have to details.

http://news.met.police.uk/news/police-r ... ers-245464

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2019 3:32 am 
ADMIN

WIPED OUT London Bridge attack terrorists shot dead by police as they lay wounded on floor after running at cops with knives drawn screaming ‘Allah’

Three London Bridge terrorists were shot dead by officers because they thought the men were wearing real suicide vests

By Abe Hawken
8th May 2019, 12:45 pm
Updated: 8th May 2019, 10:04 pm

THREE London Bridge terrorists were shot dead by elite armed officers as they lay wounded on the ground, an inquest heard today.

Khuram Butt, 27, Rachid Redouane, 30, and Youssef Zaghba, 22, screamed “Allah” and charged at police with 12-inch ceramic knives when they arrived at the scene.

Within 89 seconds, the “barbarian” ISIS fanatics had been gunned down by sharpshooters in Borough Market, amid a horrific trail of blood and carnage.

Fearing the trio's bogus suicide vests were real, officers shot them again when they saw them wriggling about, the Old Bailey heard.

The inquest was also told how one of the terrorists washed his knife and wiped it on his beard in a "chilling gesture" during the rampage.

...more at link
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/9028267/l ... shot-dead/

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2019 8:00 pm 

vermin

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2019 9:37 pm 
ADMIN

Yeah... but I am (pleasantly) surprised that in UK cops shot the scum.... "fake" suicide vests not withstanding.

However... given that UK are investigating soldiers over stuff they did in Northern Ireland 40 years ago... it would not surprise me if shooting a terrorist is also investigated at some stage?