It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:00 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 4:22 am 
ADMIN

EXCLUSIVE: 5-Year-Old Victim’s Father Saw Video of Twin Falls Refugee Rape
by Lee Stranahan4 Aug 2016

TWIN FALLS, IDAHO – In a shocking and exclusive interview with Breitbart News, the father of a five-year-old girl that was allegedly raped by refugee children reveals that he watched 30 seconds of a video of the assault taken by one of the three boys charged with the crime. The father also revealed that the parents of the refugee children had urged him not to call the police when he first learned of the attack.

Additionally, new allegations against a ten-year-old boy who was involved in the June 2 attack were revealed in court on Thursday afternoon, alleging the boy both anally and orally penetrated the five-year-old, in addition to urinating on her, as revealed by the father in the clip below. Previously, it had only been known that a seven-year-old boy had orally penetrated the girl and urinated on her.

...more at link
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... ugee-rape/

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 4:24 am 
ADMIN

Activists Ask Trump, Clinton to Come to Idaho to Address Muslim Refugees’ Rape of American Girl
by Katie McHugh6 Aug 2016

Activists on Friday called for presidential nominees Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton to come to Twin Falls, Idaho, in order to address a vile rape allegedly perpetrated by Middle Eastern Muslim refugees against a five-year-old, special-needs child, challenging them to “see how America is being changed by this new crisis” of Third World migrants.

As Breitbart News previously reported, ten-year-old and seven-year-old Muslims allegedly orally raped the the victim, and the ten-year-old suspect allegedly anally raped her as well. Another alleged perpetrator recorded the attack while coaching them throughout the rape. The rapists also defiled their victim by urinating on her clothes and in her mouth. Her father viewed video of the attack:

...more at link
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... ican-girl/

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 4:28 am 
ADMIN

I read about this case previously.... but I dont seem to have posted anything here at RT.

I just did a quick google and see reports that this is NOT a true story?

However, I find it unlikely that the whole thing is a made up story. One main point of contention is that the nasty young bestials were from Iraq and Sudan.. not Syria.. as if THAT matters :roll

Quote:
According to authorities, three juvenile boys allegedly sexually victimized a 5-year-old girl. The boys involved were ages 7, 10, and 14. The boys involved are from the Middle East — they are natives of Iraq and Sudan. None of them are Syrian refugees.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:32 am 

EDIT:

So I remembered details wrong but there is a better story from localnews8.com that I am unable to find. Here is what I could find. Apparently the boys were from other countries not clear on when and why they are in Twin Falls, ID.

Prosecutor: Anti-refugee movement spreading false claims about Syrian child rape

Quote:
Authorities are denying reports that Syrians gang-raped a child at knife-point in a Twin Falls apartment complex earlier this month, saying the false claims are being spread to incite anti-refugee sentiments.

“There were no Syrians involved, there was no knife involved, there was no gang-rape,” Twin Falls County Prosecutor Grant Loebs said Monday morning.

http://www.eastidahonews.com/2016/06/prosecutor-anti-refugee-movement-spreading-false-claims-syrian-child-rape/

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:39 pm 

Rumpole wrote:
I read about this case previously.... but I dont seem to have posted anything here at RT.
It was posted at CTH right after it happened, may be where you saw it. All I remember is the local officials were denying anything happened. Then I forgot all about it. :(

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:48 pm 

WKC wrote:
Here is what I could find. Apparently the boys were from other countries not clear on when and why they are in Twin Falls, ID.
Thanks for the link, WKC.

"Officials suspect the boys have been in the Unites States fewer than two years, but their refugee status wasn’t immediately clear to the police chief."

This is only PART of the problem. No one knows anything about these people living here, aside from IF anything happened.

I'll try to see what I can find.

Note to ALL: Snopes is no longer reliable as a fact-checking site (IMO). ;)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:51 pm 

Rumpole wrote:
One main point of contention is that the nasty young bestials were from Iraq and Sudan.. not Syria.. as if THAT matters :roll

According to authorities, three juvenile boys allegedly sexually victimized a 5-year-old girl. The boys involved were ages 7, 10, and 14. The boys involved are from the Middle East — they are natives of Iraq and Sudan. None of them are Syrian refugees.

Yes, the fact they were not Syrian refugees became the entire story for many days and in all left leaning newspapers. They ignored the story of the little girl, some even reporting it a false story, snopes even tried to claim it false. I don't believe I have ever witnessed such attempts at a cover up as I have with this story.

Here is a link to Twin Falls local newspaper trying to shame the citizens for speaking up,

http://magicvalley.com/news/opinion/edi ... .html?utm_

Last edited by zennalou on Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:13 pm 

A link to the story of the 4th City Council meeting where this case was the major topic of discussion.

http://magicvalley.com/news/local/govt- ... b7783.html

I watched the video of the 1st City Council meeting. It was interesting.

Another article from the home town news about all the angry emails and threats

http://magicvalley.com/news/local/govt- ... 92D73EA3A6

According to a Facebook group set up to help this child, they have finally found an attorney for the child. The Facebook group is Justice For Our Children.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:02 pm 

Today's article

http://www.breitbart.com/immigration/20 ... rape-case/

A hearing was held Thursday in the case of the little five-year-old girl in Twin Falls, Idaho who was raped — with three Muslim migrant boys being the primary suspects. Now I believe it is absolutely certain and undeniable: Twin Falls County Prosecutor Grant Loebs lied outright when he said, “There were no Syrians involved, there was no knife involved, there was no gang-rape.”
In fact, there was a knife involved, and there was gang rape. Why are Loebs and other law enforcement and government officials so desperate to cover up the facts of this case?

The hearing was called a pre-sentencing hearing and was essentially worthless, but one stunning and previously unknown fact emerged: two of the suspects — the seven-year-old and ten-year-old Muslim migrant boys — are accused of assaulting this defenseless five-year-old girl both orally and anally. This appalling allegation had not even been revealed previously to the victim’s mother.

And Grant Loebs has the audacity to say that there was no gang rape?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:04 am 

Today's artice---at least Bretibart is keeping this in the news

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... ts-victim/

Racism, not Refugee Rape, Is Causing Agitation in Twin Falls, Claims Local TV Outlet

White racism, not a June 2 videotaped rape by refugees from strife-torn tribal cultures, is causing the growing civic protest in Twin Falls, Idaho, according to KMVT, the main local TV station.
The pitch was delivered with the help of Nancy Taylor, who is a local advocate for greater immigration.

I believe that there is a very small group in Twin Falls, very small and vocal, who, for lack of a better word, are racist … A little girl was assaulted, and just because people of color are involved, it becomes an issue. Unfortunately, children in this community are victims of crime every day, why isn’t that an outrage?

more at above link

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 4:25 pm 

Wow is all I can say. SMH

Seems as though the TV Reporter/Magic Valley refugee advocate can't handle the truth.

What a shame. :(

(thanks for article)

:)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:41 pm 

Report: Another Disturbing Sexual Assault in Twin Falls
By Lee Stranahan | Breitbart | August 9, 2016

TWIN FALLS, IDAHO — A town that was recently rocked by the horrific gang-rape of a five-year-old girl by refugee boys has had an arrest in a case involving charges of another disturbing sexual assault case last weekend.

Mohammed Hussein I. Eldai, 28, is facing charges of felony sexual assault of a vulnerable adult for an attack that happened Friday afternoon.

The alleged victim, who has been diagnosed with mental retardation, encountered Eldai when she was out for a walk in the Saturday afternoon heat and laid down to take a nap.

As Twin Falls TV station KM TV reports:

She then laid on the sidewalk when her fatigue took over. That’s when she says 28-year-old Mohammed Hussein Eldai saw her and asked if she was okay.

Court documents say Eldai brought the woman to his house where he made her a drink. She told police Eldai touched her and exposed himself to her while he kept the victim in his bedroom.

Neither the media nor the local authorities have released information on why Mohammed Eldai was in Twin Falls, whether he is a U.S. citizen, or whether he has any connection to Twin Falls’s controversial refugee program. Sources say that Eldai required the services of an interpreter in court.

More at link: http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... win-falls/

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:47 pm 

Yeah, and now the latest....the same TV station had used him as an example of the good guy after the Orlando shooting. SMH

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... onths-ago/

Accused Twin Falls Muslim Was Used by Media as Example Two Months Ago
A Muslim Twin Falls man arrested over the weekend and charged with sexually assaulting a mentally retarded woman was quoted by local media in June as representative of Muslims opposing “bad things” and bemoaning the fact that the “picture of Muslims is getting worse.”

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:12 pm 

I have written to two local news organizations about this. No reply so far.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:29 pm 

Two more letters emailed and snail mailed. If I get a reply all will be posted here.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 3:34 am 

I remember when this was considered a made-up story. City elected officials said there was no truth to it. Well, apparently not. BUT it is disturbing that the little girl's photo is being published. :( This is a long but interesting article.

Town where Muslims assaulted 5-year-old wants more refugees
By Leo Hohmann | WND.com | April 7, 2017

In the same week that three refugee boys pleaded guilty to sexually assaulting a 5-year-old girl in Twin Falls, Idaho, the mayor and council floated the idea of passing a resolution declaring Twin Falls a “welcoming city” for illegals and refugees.

On Tuesday, three refugee boys — two from Iraq ages 7 and 10, and one from Sudan aged 14 — pleaded guilty in juvenile court to multiple counts of sex crimes in an incident that occurred last June at Fawnbrook Apartments in Twin Falls. It was there where a 5-year-old girl with special needs was lured into a laundry room, stripped of her clothing and sexually assaulted while the oldest boy filmed the entire incident.

They urinated on the girl, in her mouth, and committed other lewd acts captured on the video.

Sentencing for the juvenile criminals will take place at a later date. The sentencing date is being kept secret by the court.

“We are thankful they admitted to the crime and pleaded guilty. Finally we can get justice for our daughter and can heal,” Lacy Peterson, the little girl’s mother, told WND.
[...]
On Tuesday, the day after that idea was introduced at the council meeting, the Twin Falls county prosecutor’s office issued a press release saying the refugee families and attorney of the family of the 5-year-old victim approved the settlements reached in each of the three cases, alleviating the need for a trial.

The three boys pleaded guilty to the charges as follows:

• Defendant No. 1 pleaded guilty to felony sexual exploitation of a child and misdemeanor battery.
• Defendant No. 2 pleaded guilty to aiding and abetting felony lewd conduct and aiding and abetting misdemeanor battery.
• Defendant No. 3 pleaded guilty to the charge of accessory to the commission of a felony.

More at link: http://www.wnd.com/2017/04/muslim-refug ... daho-girl/