It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:08 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 134 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 3:02 am 

That David Chesley is one nutty guy. He has got to be an Obama fanboy. Someone with some sense seems to be keeping Chesley away from cameras, of course he might be in a closet somewhere watching Britney Spears videos because he hates her so much.

I've seen ignorant attorneys but none so entertaining as Chesley :eek . He is positively "Stepfordesque" in his mannerisms.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:07 pm 

San Bernardino couple's friend charged with terror-related offenses
By Kevin Johnson, John Bacon | USA TODAY | 5:55PM EST December 17, 2015

A friend of the San Bernardino, Calif., couple whose shooting rampage two weeks ago left 14 people dead, was arrested and charged Thursday with the unlawful purchase of two assault rifles used in the attack. He is also accused of plotting at least two other assaults, in 2011 and 2012, with Sayed Farook that were not carried out.

Farook and his wife died in an exchange of gunfire with police following the Dec. 2 rampage.

In the first criminal charges filed in connection with the massacre, Enrique Marquez, 24, is accused of immersing himself in radical ideology shortly after meeting Farook in 2005 while the two were neighbors in Riverside. And by 2011, according to court documents, Marquez and Farook bonded in the firebrand rhetoric of now-deceased al-Qaeda cleric Anwar al-Awlaki and in the extremist literature of Inspire, the official publication of al-Qaeda in Yemen.

Marquez is also accused of defrauding immigration authorities by entering into a sham marriage with a member of Farook’s family.

While federal prosecutors do not accuse Marquez of being involved in the San Bernardino attack, the former security guard is charged with helping Farook select other potential targets, including the Riverside Community College in 2011.

More at link: http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/12/17/reports-charges-filed-san-bernardino-massacre/77470542/

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:49 pm 
ADMIN

H/T nwtex

CHARGES:
1) Conspiring to provide material support to terrorists.
2) Making a false statement in connection with acquisition of firearms.
3) Fraud and misuse of Visas, Permits and other Documents

Enrique Marquez Criminal Complaint (37 pages)
https://www.scribd.com/fullscreen/29355 ... =slideshow

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 1:15 am 

I finished reading the complaint. :eek

These terrorism thoughts and plans have been going on for YEARS?!?

This guy's belt don't go through all the loops, as we say. :roll

I am glad he has given the information he has, but I'm concerned an attorney is going to shut him up and try to show he has mental issues.

I hope the sham Russian wife is deported asap.

This country (and many others) is in horrendous shape, worse than people know ... obviously.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:29 pm 
ADMIN

Cleric denies ties to San Bernardino killers as phone records surface
By Paul Sperry
December 27, 2015 | 5:30am

Image Image

The cleric acting as spokesman for the San Bernardino mosque where terrorist Syed Rizwan Farook worshipped claims he barely knew Farook and didn’t know his terrorist wife at all. But phone records and other evidence uncovered by federal investigators cast suspicion on his story.

The FBI has questioned the cleric, Roshan Zamir Abbassi, about his phone communications with Farook — including a flurry of at least 38 messages over a two-week span in June, coinciding with the deadly Muslim terrorist attack on two military sites in Chattanooga, Tenn.

Abbassi, a Pakistani, insists he had nothing to do with the shooting at a San Bernardino County government building five miles from the mosque. While he confirms the text messages with Farook, he claims they were merely discussing food donations for his Dar-al-Uloom al-Islamiya of America mosque.

...more at link
http://nypost.com/2015/12/27/evidence-l ... st-attack/

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:49 pm 

A lying Muslim Imam ? Say it isn't so.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 11:01 pm 
ADMIN

Fraid so, Carm :doh

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 1:12 am 

Well we have never seen that before have we? Something new everyday :98

Did you see that the "family" 3 adult men and 8 "children" (I have no ages on the "children)" who were denied access to the USA and the LSM pitched a pity party over them had ties to the Farook Mosque?

http://libertyunyielding.com/2015/12/26 ... terrorist/

But now Breitbart London’s Raheem Kassam and Liam Deacon report that the 11-person group was coming to the U.S. to visit an extended family member, Muhammad Mahmood, who owns an auto repair shop in San Bernardino, California, and attends the same mosque as Syed Farook and Tashfeen Malik, the terrorists who killed 14 people at a Christmas party on 2 December.

Not to mention a bazzilion other red flags.

:smoke

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 1:30 am 
ADMIN

I saw the Disneyland trip "Muslim family story" and commented... maybe just at CTH

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 1:37 am 

I wonder what they were up to. I think it was the 19 year old who was posting his support for the Taliban and or ISIS.

I hear first hand that London is lost.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 1:49 am 
ADMIN

When I arrived in London (2 years ago) we got off train from airport at Paddington station.. and had to walk up Praed street to our hotel.... I have to say I was surprised that it was all "Muslim" shops.. including guys in Arab Dress sucking on Hookas in cafes.
Not at all unusual in my experience.. having just spent time in Singapore and seeking out the Arab quarter for breakfast Pratha, but not what I expected as my first London Experience. I have to say I had no problems :)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 2:00 am 

I have a friend who grew up in London and has moved up North it has gotten much worse over the last couple of years. I know 3 people who all moved out of London because of the Muslim problem.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:16 pm 
ADMIN

Enrique Marquez, friend of San Bernardino shooter, indicted on gun, terror charges
Published December 30, 2015 Associated Press

RIVERSIDE, Calif. – A friend of one of the shooters in the San Bernardino massacre that killed 14 people was indicted Wednesday on charges that include conspiring in a pair of previous planned attacks and making false statements when he bought the guns used in this month's shootings, authorities said.

The indictment by a federal grand jury avoids the need for a probable cause hearing before a judge to determine whether 24-year-old Enrique Marquez Jr. should stand trial on the five counts.

The charges include conspiring with shooter Syed Farook to carry out attacks in 2011 and 2012.

Prosecutors said in court documents that Marquez and Farook planned to use pipe bombs and guns to kill people at the college they attended and others stuck in rush-hour traffic on a California freeway. The plots fizzled, and they never acted.

...more at link
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/12/30/en ... arges.html

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:55 pm 

CRAZY! I get what Apple is saying, BUT they (FBI) are only wanting access to her phone, so I actually don't get it. :doh

Apple opposes judge's order to hack San Bernardino shooter's iPhone
By Evan Perez, Tim Hume | CNN | February 17, 2016

(CNN) - Apple is opposing a judge's order to help the FBI break into the iPhone of one of the San Bernardino, California, shooters, calling the directive "an overreach by the U.S. government."

A public letter, signed by Apple CEO Tim Cook and published Tuesday, warns that complying with the order would entail building "a backdoor to the iPhone" -- "something we consider too dangerous to create."

"The government is asking Apple to hack our own users and undermine decades of security advancements that protect our customers -- including tens of millions of American citizens -- from sophisticated hackers and cybercriminals," the letter said.

Such a move would be an "unprecedented step," threatening the security of Apple's customers, it said.

"No reasonable person would find that acceptable."

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/02/16/us/sa ... one-apple/

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:37 am 

Don't be fooled, the FBI can and likely already has gotten all the encrypted information off of the phone. This is an excuse for the FBI to set precedent so that they don't have such a rough time when it comes to lawful disclosure of evidence.

:69

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 5:10 pm 

Hi Carm :28 - I want to know where Farook & wife were during that stretch of time that can't be accounted for .. Yep, you're right ;)

FBI Searches Home of San Bernardino Shooter's Brother
By Gillian Flaccus, Amanda Lee Myers AP | ABCNews.com | February 18, 2016, 3:54 PM ET

FBI agents on Thursday searched the California home of the brother of the gunman who killed 14 people in the terror attack in San Bernardino last December, but he was not arrested and has not been named a suspect.

Syed Rizwan Farook's brother, Syed Raheel Farook, is a military veteran who earned medals for fighting global terrorism. The search warrant is sealed, and FBI spokeswoman Laura Eimiller would not disclose any information other than to confirm a search was conducted at a home in the city of Corona in an ongoing investigation.

To serve a search warrant, authorities must have probable cause a crime was committed and items connected to the crime are likely to be found at the location.

Messages left for attorneys representing the Farook family were not immediately returned.

Stacy Mozer, who lives around the corner from the home, said he watched as agents carried away armloads of boxes filled with manila envelopes, a computer tower and stacks of paper. At least a dozen agents were present.

More at link: http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/agen ... y-37030033

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:53 pm 

Hi Molly :69

Apple says the FBI screwed up its investigation and now it can’t access the shooter’s iPhone

http://www.techinsider.io/apple-the-fbi ... ion-2016-2

Apple just dropped a bombshell about the FBI's ongoing investigation of the iPhone that belonged to San Bernardino shooter Syed Farook.

During a conference call with reporters on Friday afternoon, Apple executives who requested anonymity revealed that the Apple ID password associated with the recovered iPhone in the case had been changed "less than 24 hours after the government took possession of the device," reports BuzzFeed News.

:94 :94 :94 :94 :94 :94 :94 :94 :94 :94

Again calling bullshit on the FBI's narrative.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:48 pm 

Thanks, Carm! :28

I haven't taken time to read any news today.

What a big farkin' mess! :smoke

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:06 am 

My only thoughts on this whole situation:

It is not an isolated event. Circumstance has dictated far more attention to this single incident. Apple, Google, Microsoft and others have ALL cooperated with government requests (including cracking into locked and some even truly encrypted devices) in the past. Typically they just provided reports and information but even Apple has helped government with locked phones more than once.

Apple Unlocked iPhones for the Feds 70 Times Before

A 2015 court case shows that the tech giant has been willing to play ball with the government before—and is only stopping now because it might ‘tarnish the Apple brand.’

More information and source links in this article:

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2 ... efore.html

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 2:45 pm 

Thanks for the link, WKC.

Yep, I wondered if it was Apple wanting the info out there that their phones cannot be unlocked, even by the FEDS, for public relations reasons. No matter how many "experts" they get to talk about it, there is so much going on that we will never know... in addition to patchy leaks and misinformation. ;)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 134 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next