It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:32 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1092 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55  Next
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 8:01 pm 
ADMIN

Fox news tonight... On The Record with Greta Van Susteren...... Interview with Jodi after the verdict

• Jodi Arias gives her first post-conviction interview in a cable exclusive!

10PM EST

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 8:03 pm 

I'll be watching it!

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 8:06 pm 

Wow I didn't know they were allowed to talk. THANKS R and Mal. :86 :86

She's been threatening suicide forever. Ha - no bras, shoelaces, anything they can hurt themselves with.

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 8:11 pm 
ADMIN

On suicide watch...

They should take her crayons... she might stick them up her nose or in her ears... and stab her brain!! :eek

Also... paper.... paper cuts to the wrists could be fatal!! :slap

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 8:17 pm 

HA HA HA HA RUMP!

Since we know she is SO terribly creative, she might try to strangle herself, and at the same time put two fingers up her nostrils this talented 3 hole wonder. We all know she IS ambidextrous! If only.

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 8:21 pm 

Just saw on Nancy Grace: Jodi went blank after the verdict. And the fog rolls in...

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 8:25 pm 

Anderson Cooper right now says Jodi spoke on camera 25 minutes after verdict. It's coming on now right after commercial.

OMG she didn't seem upset. She was speaking the same as she did on the stand. She is really nuts.

Last edited by murderbythebook on Wed May 08, 2013 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 8:27 pm 

Thanks for the heads up, MBTB.

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 8:40 pm 

Jane VM is saying she is STILL manipulating. Says the opposite of what she really wants.
Still playing the victim.

She hopes his family can remember him the WAY they WANT to REMEMBER him? WHAT?
As IF I know the monster, and they can remember the angel that they think he was.
She is so manipulative and evil. Maybe that's what the screaming was about??? THE interview
which can HANG HER now, they said ... they said NO. SHE said YES. Par for the course, SHE WON. LOL

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 8:51 pm 

Now they say she's complaining that Juan Martinez was withholding evidence. What evidence you ask?
Fake letters she wrote that showed how abusive Travis was!

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 9:46 pm 

Hi, all!

Skye Hughes on Dr. Drew saying that the family "absolutely wants death" for Jodi! They know it can't bring Travis back, but that's what they want. In response to Jodi's TV interview today saying she wants death, Skye says, "that if that's really what she wanted it would have happened - she had guns, she had knives."

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 9:54 pm 

murderbythebook wrote:
Anderson Cooper right now says Jodi spoke on camera 25 minutes after verdict. It's coming on now right after commercial.

OMG she didn't seem upset. She was speaking the same as she did on the stand. She is really nuts.

Everyone is aghast over Jodi giving this interview to a FOX affiliate!! Minutes after her conviction!! How is this possible??

She is a PSYCHOPATH!!

Jodi said, "At first, I respected Juan Martinez, but now I don't." I'm sure Juan is really broken up about that, Jodi!!

Jodi also said that "Travis's family can remember him they way they choose to." In other words, according to Dr. Drew, she is basically saying, "you guys can believe he was a saint, when I know him better and he's NOT."

Jodi saying she would prefer to die than spend her natural life behind bars - Dr. Drew, Marl Eiglarasch, Marcia Clark and guests agree this is yet another manipulation ploy of "reverse psychology."

When the reporter asked her if she knew how the public felt about her, she says while she can't watch news, she does get the newspaper everyday that she reads and she feels the feelings are "evenly divided" about her. Huh???

She also replied to the question by reporter that if she had to do it all over again, what would she do differently when she saw blood on her hands when she reached the Hoover Dam :roll - Jodi said she "would have turned around and driven straight to the Mesa police department."

The reporter then asked what she thought would have happened if she did do that and Jodi looked a little surprised by the question and I didn't quite get her stupid answer!

She also tweeted about "Nancy Disgrace."

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 9:55 pm 

The Talking Heads are also saying they think the heated argument with her attorneys that was overheard must be about her agreeing to do the above interview. One attorney said that her attorneys must have been FURIOUS - after spending so much time and effort trying to save her life and here she is going out and undoing all their work!

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 10:00 pm 

Maltese Mama wrote:
Now they say she's complaining that Juan Martinez was withholding evidence. What evidence you ask?
Fake letters she wrote that showed how abusive Travis was!

I can't believe the brass on that chick! Bold-faced lie about her FORGERIES.

I will be very happy to see her in those stripes tomorrow!! (love the behind bars smilie you posted earlier!)

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 10:09 pm 

All the jodi is innocent websites are gone, she is even OFF twitter. WOW. :91

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 10:13 pm 

Jodi Interview: "I said years ago I'd rather get death than life. That is true today. I feel death is the ultimate freedom."

Nancy Grace: She is still to this day PLAYING EVERYBODY. None of this really real for her. She's acting. It's a big drama. Not mentioning any remorse for what she did to Travis, no, nothing like that!

Oh, how I would love for Martinez to play this very clip and ask the jury to "Please, set Ms. ARIAS FREE!! Give her the death penalty and give her her freedom!!"

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 10:17 pm 

Jinkasaurus reporting that Jodi's mother, grandmother and aunts are visiting with her right now.

Spoke to Jodi's mother: very distraught, very weak, very emotional, knew about the suicide watch, mother hasn't seen the interview, didn't know if she was going to tesify during penalty phase

Grandmother not in wheelchair, walking fine. Other family members waiting in the visiting area. Visitation is OVER, but of course, they are making SPECIAL CONSIDERATIONS for Jodi and her family.

:roll

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 10:24 pm 

After Dark - Vinne Asks several people for ONE word to describe today's verdict:

Judge Seidlin - Roman Colosseum

Vinne says, "that's 2 words but since you're a judge, we'll allow it."

Dwayne Cates: appeal
Gloria Allred: Just
Dr. Drew: Satisfying
Linda Kenney Baden: Expected
Jose Baez: Correct :roll
Mike Brooks: justice
David Otunga: relief
Holly Hughs: insufficient

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 10:30 pm 

Jodi Interview, what would you say to Travis's brothers and sisters and his family?: "I hope now that a verdict has been rendered, they can find some peace."

Dr. Drew: It's about what she DIDN'T say - she didn't say: "I'm so sorry, I feel so bad about how I ruined this family's life or what I put them through..." It's about what she didn't say - disgusting!

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 10:33 pm 
ADMIN

Jodi prefers death

It's a Win-Win.... can't she just say that tomorrow morning.... televise the execution in the afternoon?

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1092 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55  Next