It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:06 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1019 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51  Next
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 12:54 pm 

12:52 p.m. ET: Willmott is asking Geffner what psychological test results he has reviewed in the Arias case. He said he reviewed all the test results in the case, but he never spoke directly with Arias. He also said he reviewed DeMarte's notes and materials from the case.

12:49 p.m. ET: Geffner said he has never had an ethical complaint filed against him in his 30 years of practicing.

12:47 p.m. ET: Willmott asked Geffner how many times he has testified in death penalty cases. He said the last time he testified in a capital case it was about 10 years ago in Louisiana.

12:44 p.m. ET: Geffner said he has testified in probably 200 court cases spanning 30 years.

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 12:56 pm 

OK, this man is liking hearing himself talk!!!!!! :wall

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 1:01 pm 

12:59 p.m. ET: Geffner is explaining how psychological test have validity scales built into the test to determine if someone is lying on the test.

12:56 p.m. ET: The attorneys are at a sidebar with the judge.

12:55 p.m. ET: Geffner is explaining his experiences and training with conducting psychological tests.

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 1:03 pm 

Remote wrote:
OK, this man is liking hearing himself talk!!!!!! :wall

He's there to tear DeMarte down. He never talked to Jodi. He is a waste of time.

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 1:05 pm 

AGAIN......AGAIN.....AGAIN.....the defense experts say Jodi got PTSD from the KILLING.

How does that excuse Jodi slaughtering Travis in ANY WAY if she got the PTSD from the murder??

This whole thing is a huge, unnecessary smokescreen.

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 1:08 pm 

murderbythebook wrote:

He's there to tear DeMarte down. He never talked to Jodi. He is a waste of time.

They're being clever and intelligent in their discrediting - he's saying ALL results were valid, no deception.

So let's assume Geffner is correct - Jodi has MULTIPLE problems, more specifically PTSD (from the murder) and Borderline disorder - why do they think this is a pass to heinously murder without consequences?

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 1:10 pm 

OK, I don't understand Willmott obsessing about giving or showing or shared the "copyright" test scoring to the ATTORNEYS - didn't the DEFENSE TEAM get the same thing the State did, too?? Big Whoop! :roll

Wild About Trial WildAboutTrial 6m
Dr. Geffner is going over the copyright issues on the test and that the questions are never to be shown.

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 1:11 pm 

1:09 p.m. ET: Arias is paying close attention to Geffner as he talks about her results from the MMPI test.

12:59 p.m. ET: Geffner is explaining how psychological test have validity scales built into the test to determine if someone is lying on the test.

12:56 p.m. ET: The attorneys are at a sidebar with the judge.

12:55 p.m. ET: Geffner is explaining his experiences and training with conducting psychological tests.

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 1:15 pm 

Dr. Geffner says when looking at all the Jodi test spikes over 65 (normal range): "Pretty significant symptomatology this person is having difficulties with - this person is displaying many symptoms on personality to explore."

1:12 p.m. ET: Geffner said Arias MMPI test results would give a physiologist a lot symptoms to explore in an effort to reach diagnosis.

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 1:17 pm 

Remote wrote:

They're being clever and intelligent in their discrediting - he's saying ALL results were valid, no deception.

So let's assume Geffner is correct - Jodi has MULTIPLE problems, more specifically PTSD (from the murder) and Borderline disorder - why do they think this is a pass to heinously murder without consequences?

They're trying to get her out of the 1st degree murder and the death penalty.

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 1:21 pm 

Something to think about: Dr. Geffner claims he looked at ALL 3 TESTS......well, does that include Dr. Samuels's? The one that was tested based on Jodi's "ninja" story??

If that is the case, that he is using Dr. Samuels's results, he is yet another "expert" basing his diagnosis on Jodi's story of LIES!!

Can't wait for Juan to nail him on this!!

:wall

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 1:24 pm 

Nawwwww, poor, little Jodi has no "dominant or hostile or aggressive" traits, according to the results. Also, she has "low-self-esteem."

Yet has no problem staring down the jury, sparring with a seasoned prosecutor or committing a hands-on, hideous multiple-stabbing murder. :roll

eta - he did have the good sense to add on the end that this does NOT mean she can't have an aggressive moment at some point. :doh

Willmott - "so with our NEW hypothesis.....so with our NEW hypothesis.....so with our NEW hypothesis......."

I can't take this!! :wall :wall

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 1:28 pm 

1:23 p.m. ET:

Willmott: “If we took the top three scales here, is it something that could support a personality that is aggressive, defensive, hostile or holds their emotions inside?”

Geffner: “Those would be a working hypothesis. In other words, theoretically somebody who had those characteristics could end up with a profile like this. That would be something to explore."

1:21 p.m. ET: Geffner said Arias tested in the normal range on the MMPI on the scale measuring anti-social behavior.

1:18 p.m. ET: Arias tested in the normal range on the MMPI on the scale measuring anger according to Geffner.

1:15 p.m. ET: Geffner said research shows that the MMPI is not good for diagnosing people with PTSD or personality disorders.

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 1:35 pm 

10 minute break!

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 1:42 pm 

Thank goodness we taxpayers aren't paying for this guy. I bet his job is paying him because he is working now, right? He can't take two paychecks for the same thing.
I know I couldn't.

The defense is making out like he is sitting there for free. I bet this is not his day off.

Can't wait for Martinez to start on him!!!

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 1:44 pm 

I can't take much more of this stupid tap dancing, smoke screens.

What about why they are ALL THERE? TRAVIS BUTCHERED in his own home?

Then DRAGGED,STUFFED in the shower to get rid of her DNA... nearly decapitated!!!!!!!!!!

This is sickening. We should pray - if we do - for Juan, the family, and the WISDOM of the jury!!

I am noticing this phony paints on a widdle cupid's bow mouth in the CENTER of her huge mouth ... ignoring the outer edges, trying to make herself, as usual look NORMAL. I notice too, she doesn't blink nearly as much as other do. Zones out. She is drawing ... has her 4 little yellow pencils in a row, AND is drawing.
AND SHE HAS A **HUGE HEAD/FACE**! SO THERE! Ha ha you can tell I don't LIKE HER??

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 1:46 pm 

This is just his opinion. Is there any proof of that?

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 1:48 pm 

Joni - such a perfect description of the ugly skank. She is looking older and hardened as the days pass. I wonder why the defense isn't doing anything to "soften" her look for more jury sympathy? (I STILL can't see any color on her lips!!)

And exactly - dragged and stuffed. It is inexcusable - I don't care how many disorders she has - all the more reason for her to be locked away from society FOREVER!

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 1:50 pm 

murderbythebook wrote:

This is just his opinion. Is there any proof of that?

This is why it's so great that Martinez' expert will have the last word!

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 1:51 pm 

If you are ever in a room with a dog that doesn't blink, get the hell out!!!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1019 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51  Next