It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:06 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1065 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54  Next
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:03 pm 

Rumpole wrote:
Quick summary please..... all about mistrial crap?

Still have Alyce to come... right?

Everythhing was a huge waste of time and taxpayer money. Defense denied on ALL.

Yes, Alyce will be up for a grilling, next!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:08 pm 

Michael Kiefer michaelbkiefer 6m
LaViolette will be in a sealed hearing at 1:15. Nurmi asks for an ex parte audience at the bench, i.e. out of Martinez earshot.

Stephens says she will leave Arias' jail behavior up to the sheriff's office.

Stephens also says she has no evidence of Arias tweeting from jail; Martinez wants an order that she not do so. Nurmi asks for evidence.

Stephens says that Martinez was not beyond proper behavior in any way during the sealed hearing with LaViolette.

Stephens says there is no evidence that it affected the witness and there is no trial evidence, therefor no basis for mistrial.

Stephens recognizes a fine line between zealous advocacy and misconduct.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:10 pm 

Remote wrote:
2:07 p.m. ET: The judge says she's not ready to rule on this issue yet.

2:06 p.m. ET: Nurmi says the photo shows Arias was holding the camera in the way she said she was. Both of her hands were on the camera and she was a few feet away, proving her testimony was truthful.

"No knife in her hands. No, no, just a camera," said Nurmi.

2:04 p.m. ET: Nurmi says they either have to show jurors all of the photographs or bring them to Neumeister's lab.

One arm is down holding the camera and the other is up holding the knife. IMO

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:15 pm 

Remote wrote:

I thought she wasn't due there until Tuesday. This was a waste of time and MY taxpayer money. Juan was funny though with the dog. :lol

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:28 pm 
ADMIN

Remote wrote:

Thanks.

Last night I watched the entire ME testimony... at link posted by MBTB....

First time I have watched the whole thing since I did not follow the trial initially.

The stuff we have seen since then is crap in the light of what Jodi actually did to Travis.

Her story about shooting him first is clearly BS... and so is her entire defence.

Nice to think that the Jury saw and heard what I saw... so they know this stuff is all BS.

I am sure that Martinez will remind them in his closing statement.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:41 pm 

I see Jodi is sitting way down low ... making her look much "smaller" than her lawyer. Her lawyer's chair
is WAY UP HIGH!! Fun and games as usual!

Forget who said this, but I DO agree that she is probably drawing something. I think her "copy" is on her left.
She always glances over there at it. So NOW she is also making MONEY from the death of Travis Alexander while in court!

Travesty of justice for poor Travis. :cry

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:56 pm 

Joni wrote:
I see Jodi is sitting way down low ... making her look much "smaller" than her lawyer. Her lawyer's chair
is WAY UP HIGH!! Fun and games as usual!

Forget who said this, but I DO agree that she is probably drawing something. I think her "copy" is on her left.
She always glances over there at it. So NOW she is also making MONEY from the death of Travis Alexander while in court!

Travesty of justice for poor Travis. :cry

An admitted, incarcerated murderer selling things, making money for profit AND disrespecting the prosecutor via social media (tweeting!)

Only in the good 'ole U.S. of A.!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:02 pm 

murderbythebook wrote:

I thought she wasn't due there until Tuesday. This was a waste of time and MY taxpayer money. Juan was funny though with the dog. :lol

It really burns me that Martinez has to sit there while the defense hurls everything but the kitchen sink at him, being completely hypocritical to the MAX themselves! He is smart enough to push their buttons (the dog :lol ) and seems like he has the backing of the judge.

From what I've seen of Juan on Youtube in other trials (Wendy Andriano, for one) - his style does not change. He is not this way specifically against Jodi. This is how he IS.

Can't wait for Alyce today - the "issue" that the Judge mentioned is still a mystery and you're right, MBTB, I thought she was to come on Tuesday. Perhaps the Judge, in shutting her down so masterfully ("Ms LaViolette, don't tell me about your personal issues...") on Friday, cause her to re-think not appearing on Monday? I don't know...

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:05 pm 
ADMIN

Alyce is lying in a coma in a glass case.

She needs a handsome Prince to kiss her... and awaken her before continuing her testimony.....

But nobody wants the job..... all the applicants are Frogs!!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:06 pm 

Rumpole - when I watched the ME's testimony a couple weeks back, one of the parts that got to me was the defensive wounds on Travis's hands, trying to fend off that psycho's blows. Also, the part where he said Travis suffered 3 fatal blows - knife to the chest, throat slitting, gun shot.

Together with the fact that the majority of the knife wounds were to his BACK, this was major over kill, not defensive in any way.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:08 pm 

Rumpole wrote:

She needs a handsome Prince to kiss her... and awaken her before continuing her testimony.....

This reminds me - I've read that "lovely" Alyce's "domestic partner" sits there for the trial (by Jodi's mom?).

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:11 pm 

3:00 p.m. ET: The judge has recessed court until 4:15 p.m. ET. The live blog will pick back up then.

2:59 p.m. ET: The judge says she will make a decision on Neumeister's image enhancement testimony later in the afternoon. The defense is at a sidebar alone with the judge.

2:58 p.m. ET: Martinez says he doesn't want to be accused of intimidating Arias by investigating her Twitter account. The judge says she won't take any action about Arias tweeting from jail until there is more evidence.

2:57 p.m. ET: Nurmi says Arias has freedom of speech rights in regards to her Twitter account. He says Martinez needs to

2:56 p.m. ET: The judge says there's a "fine line" between zealous advocacy and professional misconduct. She says none of the events were seen by the jury.

"The prosecutor was not in any way outside the bounds of proper behavior during the in-chambers, sealed discussion with Ms. LaViolette. I find there was a legitimate basis for the questions being asked during that hearing," said the judge.

She says there are no grounds for a mistrial.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:18 pm 

OMG Bombs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 dead and 23 injured at Boston Marathon.

:rose :rose :rose

Last edited by murderbythebook on Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:19 pm 

Rumpole wrote:

:lol :lol :lol :rose

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:32 pm 

murderbythebook wrote:
OMG Bombs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 dead and 23 injured at Boston Marathon.

:rose :rose :rose

Horrible!! So sad. :(

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:38 pm 

Jodi is doing something, drawing ... sharpening a "point" ... something actively with her RIGHT hand. Two handed "wonder".

The defense IS making their record. IF there is enough **Mistrial attempts**, (yet refused) some Judge might find for them
a mistrial. It might be the thinking "If there's smoke - there's fire"? I don't think they CARE if they are turned down, STILL making their "record".

Where can I see LaV "partner"? Anyone know? TIA.

Press conference coming up now on HLN about the bombings! The found 2 more!!! Disassembled them!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:51 pm 

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&gs_r ... B319%3B198

Is this a photo of Alyce's partner? The arrow???

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:51 pm 

So I'm thinking the Alyce segment for today is IN CHAMBERS out of the public eye? Lots of confusion.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:52 pm 

JFK Library. Another explosion!!!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:53 pm 

Joni wrote:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&gs_rn=9&gs_ri=psy-ab&cp=15&gs_id=1m&xhr=t&q=jodi+arias'+mother&bav=on.2,or.r_qf.&bvm=bv.45175338,d.cGE&biw=1233&bih=529&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=umdsUa6bH4HeiAKa14H4Bw#imgrc=tJ-b0XIny9CXuM%3A%3B4oZWYaGIWVJNPM%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fi49.tinypic.com%252F2utj85i.png%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.websleuths.com%252Fforums%252Fshowthread.php%253Fp%253D8721708%3B319%3B198

Is this a photo of Alyce's partner? The arrow???

No, I believe that is Donovan, the one to whom Jodi is giving her statements to tweet and was incarcerated at the same time as Jodi, but for arson. I think I read that the partner has white hair.

Maybe taurus knows?

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1065 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54  Next