It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:40 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1065 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54  Next
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:17 pm 

WTH?? What does it matter about that stipulation that Arias did not have a knife or gun in her hand when the shower picture was taken?

Jodi Arias has ADMITTED TO THE MURDER!!!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:19 pm 
ADMIN

6:15 p.m. ET: The judge thanks everyone for their patience. She says the defense and prosecution have reached the following stipulation or agreement: "Ms. Arias was not holding a knife or gun in her hands when exhibit 159 was taken… That photograph was taken on June 4, 2008 at 5:29:20." She's referring to the photo of Alexander in the shower.

Court has been recessed for the day. Testimony will resume Tuesday at 12:30 p.m. ET.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:19 pm 

WildAboutTrial WildAboutTrial 2m
Welp, that does it for court today. See you tomorrow at 9:30 am.

Judge is dismissing the jury.

Judge is talking about the photo of the pupil and stating that #JodiArias was not holding a gun or knife in her hand when it was taken.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:20 pm 
ADMIN

IF the photo had clearly shown her with knife or gun.... it BLOWS her entire narrative away.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:22 pm 

http://www.myspace.com/jodiarias/photos ... er/1788008

Can YOU IMAGINE?
"Cousin It's" - My Space.
More there.

Reflection ... Of course no weapons. She had them in her pocket ready for use!!
It wasn't her time - - yet.

TWO requests for Mistrial - TWO in one day now? OMG They ARE fighting dirty and hard!!!
All of this for a filthy, evil killer!! Not to mention the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:24 pm 
ADMIN

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:30 pm 

So after that photo ... about 1 minute ... she pulled the knife out of her pocket (was dressed), and started the killing?
This matters?

Timing ... ...

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:31 pm 
ADMIN

Defense takes closer look at shower pic
By Amanda Sloane
updated 6:27 PM EDT, Mon April 15, 2013

What do you see in Travis Alexander’s eye? Is it an image of Jodi Arias with both hands on her camera – no knife – as the defense claims? Prosecutor Juan Martinez says he just sees a dog : "I saw some ears and then I saw a snout."

The image, captured in the shower just moments before Alexander was stabbed and shot to death, was at the heart of a hearing Monday morning. The defense team wants their image enhancement expert to present it to jurors and tell them what he sees – Arias without a knife.

But Martinez says if you asked 10 different people what they see that you’d get 10 different answers.

The defense also asked for another mistrial in the case. Defense attorney Kurt Nurmi brought up again the fact that Martinez was spotted signing autographs outside of the courthouse. This time he asked In Session Senior Field Producer Grace Wong to the stand. She testified that no jurors were present at the time.

Nurmi also accused Martinez of intimidating defense witnesses. The judge said that while there’s a fine line between “zealous advocacy” and professional misconduct, she didn’t feel that the prosecutor had crossed that line. Especially since no jurors had witnessed any of the incidents.

Martinez also asked the judge to prohibit Arias from tweeting behind bars. A friend told HLN’s Nancy Grace that she’s the one managing the account on behalf of Arias, who is sending her the messages. The judge said she needed more evidence before she could do anything about it.

...more at link
http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/04/15 ... fense-wrap

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:35 pm 

8 year old child is a victim of the Marathon bombing. Killed.

On that link you can clearly see Jodi drawing with her RIGHT hand.

The Teflon killer. Slippery as an eel.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:43 pm 

Remote wrote:
WTH?? What does it matter about that stipulation that Arias did not have a knife or gun in her hand when the shower picture was taken?

Jodi Arias has ADMITTED TO THE MURDER!!!

I agree. A big WTH. The talking head at HLN is blasting the prosecutor for allowing the stipulation. I say, what difference does it make? She said she killed him.
Right after the shutter clicked, she grabbed a knife, which she was hiding, and stabbed him. Over a minute later he is down in the shower. Plenty of time.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:44 pm 

Defense accused Martinez of bullying Alyce in a closed hearing. Martinez said she should be upset after what he just told her. :eek

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:49 pm 

forensicpsy wrote:
Defense accused Martinez of bullying Alyce in a closed hearing. Martinez said she should be upset after what he just told her. :eek

He probably told her she is an ignorant A-hole. :lol

Jean Casaras just said on HLN the prosecutor said with what he revealed to her she should have been upset. Maybe he found out something about her??

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:59 pm 

Ooooo the plot sickens. LaV should be upset??
Wonder what he said?

He is some lawyer!! They try to throw him off his game, with hundreds of interruptions, but he NEVER forgets where he was or what his question was. I forget ... ... even though I try to remember. Vertically challenged she says? He is 10 TIMES the LAWYER that HER lawyer is!!

Love Juan! The voice of the victims. Our Hero! :64

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:38 pm 

You know that picture in Travis's eye looks like she was holding the camera with her left hand and reaching back, shoulder and arm, to get the knife out of her back pocket or butt crack if she had no pockets. This evidence shows nothing.

She was right in front of him so she wouldn't have the knife where he could see it.

I want to see what Alyce's partner looks like!!! That heavy set woman beside Jodi's mother is Jodi' tweet enabler. IMO

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:11 pm 

murderbythebook wrote:

I agree. A big WTH. The talking head at HLN is blasting the prosecutor for allowing the stipulation. I say, what difference does it make? She said she killed him.
Right after the shutter clicked, she grabbed a knife, which she was hiding, and stabbed him. Over a minute later he is down in the shower. Plenty of time.

I so agree with you, MBTB! My thought is that the knife was laying right there by her feet while she crouched and took the shot. Travis was already in a position that he could not easily attack her. I do believe she used the threat of the knife to get him to sit down.

Like you said, after she took the picture, I, too, think she just picked up that knife and began the slaughter.

Ceiling shot was about 2 minutes later.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:14 pm 

forensicpsy wrote:

DYING to know what Martinez revealed to LaV!! Must have been a DOOZY!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:21 pm 

Joni wrote:
So after that photo ... about 1 minute ... she pulled the knife out of her pocket (was dressed), and started the killing?
This matters?

Timing ... ...

I canot imagine what the defense is thinking this will do for their client.

One reason could be that it would "verify" Jodi's story of how the attack happened. (let's forget her 1,000 OTHER lies...... :roll )

BUT....... what I think they find more important is PRE-MEDITATION. With this, are they trying to say this was NOT premeditated because she didn't have any weapons at the moment before the attack?? After all, pre-meditation is really the only thing the jury will deliberate over to decide on the Death Penalty or not.

The whole thing is absurd.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:25 pm 

Was there any fear - - in Travis' eyes? Could he have been under threat of the knife even then?
Wouldn't she like that ... his last LIVING photo - while SHE was in control!
The beginning - of the end.

It seems the less power some have the MORE they CRAVE IT!

I think her premeditation started months ago when she FIRST started planning her trip.

EVERYTHING about them is ABSURD! Padding their pockets ... is the name of their game and making a noise like
a FIGHTING LAWYER! I hope this ends soon, and in the RIGHT WAY!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:32 pm 

I've written before about the eerie look in Travis's eyes in that shower pic. It came to me when I heard Travis on that video describing the assault by the man and woman on him and his friend. (of course, that's where I think Jodi got her initial Man/Woman attacker story).

Anyway, Travis in the video said that when the attacker had the gun pointed at him, he "mustered up all the despair in my face that I could...." And then miraculously, he was not harmed.

I think this is what he was doing in this picture, too. His look is one of complete despair and fear. But this time, it did not work. :(

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:55 pm 

Remote :28 Me too, she is just a copy cat, even with her "art". I do remember. Didn't he mention too his "RETINA"? Poor thing. How eerie is that? Jodi was laying there, pretending to be relaxed, but adding to her "FILE". That's what those EMPTY people do. Steal everything from everybody else!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1065 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54  Next