It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:20 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1065 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 50, 51, 52, 53, 54
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:21 pm 

Joni wrote:
Was there any fear - - in Travis' eyes? Could he have been under threat of the knife even then?
Wouldn't she like that ... his last LIVING photo - while SHE was in control!
The beginning - of the end.

It seems the less power some have the MORE they CRAVE IT!

I think her premeditation started months ago when she FIRST started planning her trip.

EVERYTHING about them is ABSURD! Padding their pockets ... is the name of their game and making a noise like
a FIGHTING LAWYER! I hope this ends soon, and in the RIGHT WAY!

Juan coined it perfectly yesterday: "they are adding pennies to their kettle"

It hit its mark, because when he said that, I thought Willmott was going to literally JUMP out of her chair!! :Gslap

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:23 pm 

murderbythebook wrote:

Hi Remote,

I hear the defense will rest today. I hope so. Time for the state's rebuttal. Can't wait for the expert they have.

The Psychiatrist, Dr. Jean DeMarte, is a bit of a question mark for me. From her site, I read that she's only been in practice for 8 years? She's young, but apparently has a good reputation?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:27 pm 

Remote didn't see your message till now. HI!!

I had HOPED the jury would find her guilty ... but it was only for being "deviant"...
The question was "Was Jodi the deviant?" ( I think).

SHE led him astray for sure no matter what their sex life was. He was a beautiful healthy young male and tried to resist her
"apple". He couldn't, then once hooked ... it was very difficult for him to extricate himself. She fought him with EVERYTHING she had like a frenzied, rabid, hysterical wild animal!!! :WW She wanted THAT ENTIRE PRIZE - that great catch Travis and all that went along with him. Looked like an exciting, fun, beautiful life. :cry For sure, to a waitress wannabe.

Finger's crossed Remote, always for Travis. I hope their REAL SHRINK will do well. They -- didn't have any.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:28 pm 

Quote:
The Psychiatrist, Dr. Jean DeMarte, is a bit of a question mark for me. From her site, I read that she's only been in practice for 8 years? She's young, but apparently has a good reputation?

Remote, Oh thanks for the info. You are always giving such good information. Thanks.

ETA As long as she has better credentials and Juan picked her we should be OK

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:32 pm 
ADMIN

THREAD LOCKED

Continue Discussion........

Jodi Arias Murder Trial Discussion #5
viewtopic.php?f=88&t=884

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1065 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 50, 51, 52, 53, 54