It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 12:05 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 991 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 50  Next
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:40 pm 

:28 70. :28

Are you new here? If you are WELCOME!! :32 :32
You are adding so much. Glad you are here!

*** Just heard on Jane VM that Jodi originally was supposed to go on the trip to Cancun ... then Travis changed his mind , deleted Jodi's name, and put Mimi's name on the list.

More of a motive than we knew??

MOTIVE MOTIVE MOTIVE!!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:52 pm 

Joni; I doubt that Travis made it out from the bathroom alive. The bathroom floor was flooded (dilute blood to ease cleaning) to the point that bloody water traveled under the bathroom closet door & was absorbed by cardboard boxes which Travis had stored there. In the States evidence exhibit #162 (allegedly Jodi dragging Travis toward the bedroom) there aren't bloody footprints on the floor. The image depicts a blood trail from Travis's foot dragging through the blood that appears to be dripping from his neck. I'd opine that Travis's throat had previously been sliced & that he's dead or dying.
I still think Jodi intended to remove the body from the scene of the homicide, that's why she dragged the body from the bathroom to the bedroom but abandoned that plan & dragged the body back to the bathroom shower.
That image (State's exhibit #162) depicts Jodi lifting Travis's shoulders & head off the tile floor. I think she's lifting Travis by the hair (short I know) of his head, she's slid her other foot under his shoulder while she takes the picture with her free hand. I think Jodi posed Travis where the hall tile abuts the bedroom carpet floor. I don't trust the time stamps on the images because that bloody drag trail indicates to me that Jodi couldn't have attacked Travis, killed him & caused that bloody drag mark within 62 seconds. I think that if Jodi manipulated the date/time on the camera, then she could've captured images from months old pictures of them posing nude. Wondering why? Yea me too; Except that she had to have known everybody who knew them was going to point the finger of suspicion at her & Jodi intended to destroy the memory of Travis.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:05 pm 

rtmember; both radaronline & wild about trials state that Monday 3/25/13 @10:30am. I reviewed the end of Thursdays trial coverage & the judge was speaking of April 2nd @9:30am, no court on 4/1/13 April Fools Day.
wildabouttrial.com/videos/jodi-arias-live-stream/arrow Live Video Stream. Click to watch the Jodi Arias triallive · The Jodi Arias trial resumes Monday, March 25 at 10:30 am PDT (1:30 EST)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:41 pm 

Thanks 70. :69

Your welcome rt.

70 -- in all her FRENZY, could the camera been mixed accidentally with the Travis' sheets/clothes that she washed?

Some are saying now this was ALL done to make her famous. The sex tape, the pictures, the antics in the interrogation room (everybody KNOWS from TV those rooms are filmed, etc. Everything always has a purpose for Jodi Arias, we just have to find out what it is - ha ha IF WE CARE!

I think this "PhD." has PTSD!!! Not her!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:34 pm 

70scarrestoguy wrote:
Not from Jodi's camera to Travis's camera. Jodi could've previously printed months old pictures from her camera & changed the time/date on Travis's camera prior to capturing the image of the picture.
Why leave the camera? That's the part which has me perplexed. I'm attempting to reconcile purely evil intentions & irrational actions from my perspective but I'm not having much luck. I've no idea what goes through her mind, as such I'm only able to speculate around the edges.

The camera is a big question mark. She was "rational" enough to delete the photos, yet not savvy/rational enough to remove the SIM card from the camera and easily dispose of it. It was a brutal slaughter, so I have to think she couldn't possibly have been completely rational that night.

Watching a "Stalked" episode this afternoon and it was about a stalker who finally stabbed his victim, who rejected him, 34 TIMES WITH A SCREWDRIVER! The Behavioral Psychologist analyzing said that this type of murder is "carefully, methodically planned out, and the killer WANTS to be a part of the death." Sounded a LOT like Jodi!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:10 pm 

Judge Sets Court Schedule:

Monday - March 25 - 10 am to 4:30
Tuesday - March 26 - 10:30 to 4:30
Wednesday - March 27 - 10:30 to 4:30
Thursday - March 28 - 9:30 -12:30

Monday - April 1st - NO COURT

Tuesday - April 2nd - 10 am to 4:30

(Tawnidilly uploaded to YouTube)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:28 pm 

Remote you are GREAT! THANKS for the schedule! :32

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:30 pm 
ADMIN

Thanks Remote.... I put in Reference Thread as well

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:43 pm 

70 - are you new too?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:57 pm 

Joni wrote:
70 - are you new too?

70s is one of the great posters that came over from The Conservative Treehouse George Zimmerman thread. I was a lurker there and an admirer of all the intelligent minds!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:33 pm 

rt I think too the "rope" was another fabrication - because she HAD to have a reason to have the knife handy. Don't most people cut with scissors?

I think someone said they found a tassel there... as if part of a "fancy" cord? Who has long fancy cords/tassels laying around the house? I think she said went back to the bathroom ... WHAT? 20' long??
The TASSEL belonged to a pillow they found later. Small pillow tassel.
What a DRAMA QUEEN it is!

She does make her fantasy match the forensic evidence.

Hold your son's close!!! Protect them! :WW

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:35 pm 

Thanks remote.

70, HI! Welcome over here! :28

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:50 pm 
ADMIN

Remote wrote:
Joni wrote:
70 - are you new too?

70s is one of the great posters that came over from The Conservative Treehouse George Zimmerman thread. I was a lurker there and an admirer of all the intelligent minds!

Joni is a closet Trayvonite... we are trying to rehabilitate her :)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:38 am 

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA R!!!!! :Gslap

I just don't so easily believe the story that the survivor tells. I know they have a very serious AGENDA!
Never did and can't especially now after watching the clown Arias in action!

Would have to see ALL the forensics... I trust forensics!!THEY don't lie!
Defendants always do!! ALWAYS I DO BELIEVE! So do their parents... they all have powerful reason to lie!

I will just have to wait for EVERYTHING to come in at the trial! That seems only fair since defendants lie, and the victim isn't here to tell theirs - it's FORENSICS ONLY for me!! Hmmmm but ... we know everything DOESN'T get into the trial does it. :46

R. I am your closet fan... shhh :47

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:51 am 

Just heard Dr. Drew is having the last known tape of Travis on Monday.
Travis said (not sure WHAT he was talking about)
"I would rather be dead than to live like that!"

I guess this is one of their cliff hangers ... hoping to make us tune in on Monday.
Ha, I was going to listen anyhow! :roll

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:36 am 

Joni wrote:
Just heard Dr. Drew is having the last known tape of Travis on Monday.
Travis said (not sure WHAT he was talking about)
"I would rather be dead than to live like that!"

I guess this is one of their cliff hangers ... hoping to make us tune in on Monday.
Ha, I was going to listen anyhow! :roll

Everything about this case is sooooo lonnnnnng and drawnnnnn out - even the clips on the nightly shows have been streeeeetched out. Feel sorry for Travis' family.

Yes, she sure did accomodate him. The whole thing is senseless.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:39 am 

This gave me chills when I heard his voice saying that. You will hear it too if you listen to Dr. Drew Monday. Wonder if he was talking about the life she was forcing him to have... that of a (DETERMINED) STALKER victim.

I was stalked too. Many people in Show Biz are.. it was horrible!! Only when I moved out west here from the east coast, DID it STOP!! He was 17 years old then. Shortly after I moved, he went to jail for something else. Very disturbed creep!!

'nite ... remote zzzzzzz

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:13 pm 

rt Hi! I am thinking even more...
The time stamped pictures. That first haunting one, where he is sitting down facing the camera,
fear in his eyes. What does he see - both the knife, gun, and the frenzied face of pure EVIL and HELL?
The next photo or the third ... Travis sitting in a pool of blood still in the shower. What time elapsed there?
IF this is how it was - does that PROVE PREMEDITATION? All in the shower?
I think because she didn't get right into his heart, HE was able to crawl/stumble out and get to the sink... trying to get away while bleeding out. BUT she kept after him - a cluster of stabs in his back. Then he tried to escape further again (headed toward the stairs?) and she slit his throat where all that blood is on the rug? He wouldn't die for queen Arias, or at least not FAST ENOUGH! So then she had the joy of shooting him in the head just like the frightening story he told regarding that hold-up.

Sometimes I see her zombie stare and stare, zoning out, as if she is back there reliving the killing, replaying it in her mind as they always do. They DO take souvenirs to make it easier don't they? I don't think she even NEEDS ONE!! I am SURE she is happy he is dead. After all... he DISSED the queen! OFF WITH HIS HEAD!

*** Too, I am thinking any creative ideas we have, maybe we should put them on Facebook? Maybe for Mike Brooks, Vinnie Politan, Joey Jackson, etc. where they will see our collective thoughts, and if anything is really good, pass it on to Juan M.? Maybe we can help Juan with a new idea? Who knows?
All we can do - - is try!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:07 pm 

I do think THIS is how it happened.

These movements (stumbling/crawling?) I think were made because Travis was trying to GET AWAY from the MONSTER! :WW

I agree with 70 was it, who thinks she was dragging him back too by his hair? Head seemed to be
somewhat "upward" in the photo where we see her foot and leg. OMG. This was before the throat gashing or after?

WHAT IS WITH this MANIAC doing ALL of that AND holding HIS camera too? WHY? And if she wanted a "record" of her good work to relive.. why/how did it wind up in the washer? By accident - in the sheets? How many arms/hands does IT have?

All done 62 seconds? I wonder if Travis ever made it TO the closet? Was there some blood in the closet? She might have gotten it there - gone in there to possibly steal some money, etc. etc.? Deposited some blood? Who knows where he kept his money? SHE might have known...

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:17 pm 

Do they EVER enter into the closet in the above video? WHERE IS the closet there??
Maybe it is the "room" with the 2 doors - to the immediate right of the "shower"?
(Last scene)? According to this video, as I always felt, there WAS no Closet involved at all ...

Only in Jodi's fractured mind... only in her manufactured "tale"... designed to hopefully FIT the forensic evidence.

D.P. Just as she gave to Travis!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 991 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 50  Next