It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:50 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 991 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:01 pm 

Newscast where Juror #5 is briefly interviewed in her driveway by Chris Williams (one of the court tweeters). It has been rumored that Juror #5 said, while leaving the court room for a break during Dr. Samuels's testimony, "for $300 an hour they could get us more comfortable chairs!"

Jodi Arias Juror Hints at Reason for Dismissal

http://www.azcentral.com/video/2280634172001

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:11 pm 
ADMIN

Thanks, Remote.

I am a little fed up with Juror #5 :)

Meliha Omanovic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:14 pm 

Hopefully, with her latest decision to stay home, it'll stay that way. Thanks for the pic!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:41 am 

I'm not sure why, but after watching jodiarias sing 'o holy night',
then when i see her sing some of it in her interrogation,
though she got most of the the words wrong,
I really feel it's jodi's requiem (death song) for travis. :roll
The overall-ness of this murder trial is creepily evident in the words.
IMO, especially 'fall on your knees'. It makes me think that when travis
fell to his knees, jodi actually heard the angel voices, and so did travis. :64
Let's just say, if there was a live video of the pictures, this would be a
great song to go with it.
Actually, it's my favorite Christmas song. :78

Oh holy night the stars are brightly shining
it is the night of our dear savior's birth
Long lay the world in sin and error pining
'til he appeared and his soul felt it's worth
A thrill of hope, the weary world rejoices
for yonder breaks a new and glorious morn
Fall on your knees, oh hear the angel voices
for Christ is born, oh night when Christ was born
oh night divine, oh holy night, oh night divine. :6

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:14 pm 

kj don't you just LOVE her squeaky abrasive HIGH note? (They often cut it now when playing that!! YEOOOOWWW!) Yes I noticed she got the lyrics wrong. I would expect that from her - the wannabe.

I think she even "volunteered" to take pictures of her best friends wedding so she could appear the BIG DEAL, get more work the would be photographer, AND say "I have shot weddings, etc. etc. ) Put in a portfolio?

I noticed too when singing while waiting for the detective to come back ... she sings sooooo softly, tries
for that little girl **EVERYTHING** ... and that BREATHLESS sound. Sometimes she didn't even PUSH the notes out. What a total manipulator, con, game player! I do believe everything she does, says is orchestrated. SHE SET TRAVIS UP FOR THE LITTLE GIRL THING ... by her widdle speaking voice, what she says, the way she comes off soooo innocent "I never used KY before but heard about it..." RIGHT! THEN when he "gets it", and mentions it, she uses that against him and SLAMS him with it in court!! GIVE ME STRENGTH!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:44 pm 

I was so looking forward to Juan cross examination of this witness, but I don't think he did a good job with the Snow White questions. I'm glad he had the weekend to get himself together and I'm sure Monday's cross will be a lot better.

I'm also glad juror #5 is going to stay home. I hope her day in court didn't give them more reasons for the mistrial they are so desperate to get granted!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:59 pm 

MM I too hope that Juan M. rethinks his present course of cross - Snow White.
I hope he tries to show she was a stalker ... and that the expert opened the door to that.
That would be great. :51

#5 will stay home? GOOD! She was going to jeopardize the trial ... unknowingly of course.
Lay people just don't realize the things that can go wrong. I only know a little ... married to a lawyer
for 20 years. All our social things were with lawyers ... most conversations were about LAW. It *was* interesting though.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:44 pm 

I would like to dedicate this to Travis Alexander - and Ryan White.
R.I.P. - R.I.P.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:16 pm 
ADMIN

Joni and Mal... are you kidding me?

The "Snow White" reference was BRILLIANT!!!

I mean that seriously. In an instant it popped the ridiculous psychobabble balloon the witness and Wilmott had puffed up.

It is a "catchy" notion to talk about Snow White as a "battered woman" that is EXACTLY why Alyce uses it in her conference presentations. It is equally an attention grabber for Martinez. In an instant the Jury were imprinted with the notion that this is (in some part) psychobabble.. it CAN be applied to Fairy Tales and seem applicable. What better example can you show a Jury. To a large extent Jody is presenting her own "Fairy Tale" version of events.

Less seriously....
It's also as funny as hell.... but even that has a serious purpose..... it knocks the pomp out of this analysis... and neutralises the "battered woman" defence.

I CANT WAIT for more Snow White.... I hope we get down to the analysis of a few other shonky relationships among fairy tale and Disney characters.

:D

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:32 pm 

Yes it was. But I thought it went on too long. I thought THAT was the problem. They DO give him a very hard time, fighting like H**L not to give him ANYTHING!!! It does take forever ... their fault!!

I do agree that it was great ... but hoped he would get into the more meaty part of this case, her vicious lies about NOT BEING a STALKER, that everything was FINE when he wasn't taking Jodi to Cancun, and that Travis wanted to "move on". OK ... RIGHT!!!! It was fine with you - Jodi!

Didn't the shell "casing" found at the murder scene match the shell casings found in the grandfather's house? Most all gun owners have a supply of bullets. Where was Travis'?

I wish Juan had a real silent partner who knew what he was doing and could "catch" things that he forgot... or doesn't see. They could watch the jury and tell him when restless - like "enough"!!! I am not sure what the Detective does there ... if anything.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:43 am 
ADMIN

THREAD LOCKED

Continue Discussion........

Jodi Arias Murder Trial Discussion #4
viewtopic.php?f=88&t=870

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 991 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50