It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 4:57 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1048 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 53  Next
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:30 pm 

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer#Arias. And they are discussing in sidebar. But frankly, since this practice of jury questions went into effect, they have always done so.

1:29 PMMichael Kiefer @michaelbkieferAt the Arias courtroom where the attorneys and judge are culling through juror questions. They are referring to them by number only.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:31 pm 

This is no fun - we don't get to hear the questions! They are only referring to them by numbers! :TF

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:32 pm 

Even the tweeter below is annoyed! :HSG

So I suppose it will be finished by 3:00pm EST.

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkieferSo, #Arias addicts, I'll be back at 1 p.m. when there is actually something to write about.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:42 pm 

I have noticed, when Jodi is on Direct - from her counsel, she does the little school girl look, hair pinned back.

When on Cross, she lets is loose so she can HIDE behind it.

I also heard she ALWAYS covers her "broken finger" hand by holding it underneath her other hand. Everytime she has to stand up when the jury enters, she does that - covers it up.

THIS THIS is such a staged drama of lies, games, "getting over", trying to save her life AT ANY COST ... willing to bring down ANYBODY even kill the VICTIM AGAIN.

Travis' thin sister looks like she can hardly breath. Chest pains from this agony and game playing? :10

I notice many similarities between her and Casey Anthony. Both liked to dress up and played roles. Both said they were protecting their families. Both were real whores - ANYTHING GOES :DN4
Both are world class liars!!

Jodi took on the religion of every male she was dating. When you are second best you have to try harder Jodi. Travis was just the latest. She tried that first (converted), then sex, one of Travis' friends said.

I see her fever blister on her mouth. Herpes family. :21 :NN4

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:52 pm 

Just announced on HLN that Jodi will be taking the stand in about an HOUR!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:02 pm 

The judge will see defense counsel in chambers during lunch break. What's up with that, shouldn't the prosecutor also be present during a meeting with the judge?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:15 pm 

Remote my pleasure.

Blood bath they just said on TV ... and wasn't it.

She stabbed him behind his ear, even in the top of his ear ... his HEAD too!!
CAN you IMAGINE the FRENZY/RAGE/STRENGTH that was going on there! I am surprised she didn't
have the strength (heard it takes a lot of strenth) to decapitate him.

YEAAAA!! JUST HEARD THAT THE JURY HEARD AT LEAST PART OF TRAVIS' FURIOUS EMAIL TO JODI ... "YOU ARE THE WORST THING THAT EVER HAPPENED TO MY LIFE..." ETC. GOOD!! I think she killed him a week later. I can't imagine his wanting to see her after that. Makes me wonder if she didn't sneak in to his house while he was sleeping and strip down and CRAWL into bed with him.

I DID - - NOTICE - - how vacant she looked during their last sexual photos - the day of his slaughter! Didn't look happy at all. Photos of a killer ... in the making! I think those photos might show she was planning this slaughter all along. SURE it had to do with Cancun. SURE DID!!! WHERE can I post this comment in a very public place so that the prosecution might read this?

Travis would kill her over a $1000. camera? Slashing his tires - TWICE - surely cost him so much MORE than that camera cost!!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:01 pm 

It took me 30 minutes to find this - again. Anyhow, if any missed this, or any wants a "review" like I did,
HERE IS THE FURIOUS EMAIL TRAVIS SENT TO JODI about 1 week before she slaughtered him. Finally, he knew and tried to do something about it. A normal person would run, hide, cry. NOT JODI!

05/26/08 at 07:59:15am
I sent you a response to your dire conversation, that I hope you read because you need to read it. Maybe it will spark human emotion in you, something that only seems to exist when it comes to your own problems. But everyone else is just a part of your sick agenda. By the way,
your pic comment to Danny Jones makes you look like a pure whore, even more to the people who know you. You should be embarrassed
by it. If he knew what I knew about you he'd spit in ur face. So would everyone else. I have never never in my life been hurt so bad by
someone. But why do I even say it because you don't care. It doesn't serve your evilness.

05/26/08 at 08:35:02am
You couldn't get off your lazy butt to read it could you. That's the sociopath (I) know so well. it freaking figures

05/26/08 at 09:11:11am
I don't want your apology I want you to understand what I think of you. I want you to understand how evil I think you are. You are the worst thing that ever happened to me.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:03 pm 

There are 111 questions. So far 6 have been thrown out.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:11 pm 
ADMIN

They are back... for a second... then sidebar

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:13 pm 
ADMIN

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:14 pm 
ADMIN

Technical problem with microphones.... working on it

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:14 pm 

Technical difficulties with microphones. Judge says they're working on it.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:15 pm 

Jinx!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:16 pm 
ADMIN

RECESS while tech problem addressed :TF

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:16 pm 

Joni wrote:
There are 111 questions. So far 6 have been thrown out.

Can you just imagine?!

(also in watching the video with Jodi on his lap.....so this is where Jodi got the idea of a man and a woman who entered the bedroom and killed Travis? From the story Travis is telling of him almost being killed, it was also a man and a woman!)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:17 pm 

:98

I wonder if one question won't be about Jodi and Travis ever talking about having children, or if she was ever pregnant. Just wondering.

"Ye shall do no unrighteousness in judgment: thou shalt not respect the person of the poor, nor honour the person of the mighty: but in righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour." Leviticus 19:15

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:21 pm 

I'm still learning things about this case! Last night, I read that the day Jodi was arrested, Jodi was packing up yet another rental car and had purchased a 9mm Glock that police found in the rental car!! Jodi claimed she was going to commit suicide with the gun (yeah, right!) and then with another story, she claimed she was going on some camping trip with only men to go GOLD PANNING and needed the gun for protection!

:13 ..... :HSG ....... :46

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:24 pm 

Remote ... that's what Peter Hyatt always says. Listen to the liars ... you will find "some" truth there.

She talked about Travis on his hands and knees too, screaming (in pain I think). I believe THAT part is true. And I can see her pulling his hair/head back and slashing his throat (from behind) ... all the way to the spine. Why don't they say that in court? Oh that poor boy, OMG. :10

And too I think the shooting of him from somewhat behind ... standing over him. Projectory looked that way ... down thru the forehead - right - lodged downward into his left cheek.

Remote .... ooooo ooooo ooooo Jodi might be raped!!

LINE FORMS TO THE LEFT - BOYS!! YEAAAAA! :26 :91 :17 :69 :21

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:30 pm 

Joni - yes, I totally think that part about Travis on hands and knees in pain is TRUE, too! But that story about the man and the woman that Travis is telling on the video is just SO blatant of her! Hope the jury does the right thing.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1048 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 53  Next