It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:48 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1048 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 53  Next
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:43 am 
ADMIN

Continue Discussion here in Discussion Thread #2

Discussion Thread #1
viewtopic.php?f=88&t=712&p=19709#p19709

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:43 am 
ADMIN

Travis Alexander and Jodi Arias

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:50 am 

I had to go to the Dr. today for husband. I missed that about her falling all over her lies, the holster, etc.

LOVE THAT.

Thanks for pointing that out ... whoever you were in THREAD #1.
Boy, Jodi has arrived! Her own thread and now PAGE 2. :51
Hello whacko J.A.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:56 am 
ADMIN

Hi Joni... Glad you made it over to Thread #2 :50

Whacko JA :95 is good for business :12

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:15 am 

THANKS RUMP!!
A chill came over me watching a rerun of Nancy Grace. I think I am seeing some kind of mutation of life... some creature that along with her cross eyes, malformed teeth has many other malfunctions. I wonder if she is some kind of devil or something in human form? I think in the dictionary next to the word murderer, they should have a picture of this empty body.

Who of us has ever seen a butchering like this done by a woman? Killed him 3 times over... all that blood and horror. Then trying to kill him again in court ... for the 4th time. Trying to kill his good name, etc. HE was everything she wanted and could never even get NEAR!!! He allowed her to, then discovered she wasn't right for him and tried hard to dump her.

She sat there and smiled at his sisters in court. THIS is something human? No REMORSE that most people have even if killing in Self Defense!!! We all know there is really something horribly wrong there, AND I AM NOT SURE QUITE WHAT IT IS. I think her eyes look dead and empty, because there is no one there inside... really. Nobody's home. She is a body - a shell - with a psychopath mind that is always acting/aping what she thinks people should act like. There is not a real person inside there I don't think.
I have never thought of the devil much in my life ... but I wonder if I am looking at it, after taking a human form? I never felt this way before.

MAYBE A WITCH? TRAVIS' FRIENDS SAID THEY DIDN'T LIKE HER FACEBOOK, WITCHES, ETC. INTO GOTH I WONDER?

WHAT.
IS.
WITH.
HER?

One fast point. Travis was in the young single (social) group at Church, all under 30! After the age of 30 they get moved up to the older group. All married. That is why he really wanted to find a wife during those Church meetings of the single people THEN -- when he was 29, before he had to move on to socialize with all those married couples when he was 30. He was trying to do the right thing.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:16 am 

'nite Rump.

I am tired. After 11 PM here.

Talk to you tomorrow ... :28 :86

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:15 am 

:98

GET UP EVERYBODY! The Circus is on again today! I'm listening to Jodi rehash how Travis lunged at her and grabbed at her and screamed at her, you know, the usual, explaining all in extreme detail. OOPS, she just lost her memory. What knife?

Just think, if Travis had killed Jodi, this "self-defense" case would be real.

Oh how I hope we get to watch all the goings-on in the court today with jury questions!

"Ye shall do no unrighteousness in judgment: thou shalt not respect the person of the poor, nor honour the person of the mighty: but in righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour." Leviticus 19:15

Last edited by rtmember on Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:27 am 

When Jodi said, "I considered myself a nice person" she went on to say, "and I couldn't believe that that had happened" instead of "what I'd done". She removes herself from the awful event. This is typical of perps....they talk in the 3rd person, so to speak ("what had happened") instead of the first person ("what I'd done").

Later she said... "I knew I'd done something that was wrong"....then she trips over her words trying to explain her innocence. Then Nurmi tells her she really had no other choice because Mr. Alexander had attacked her. Etc.

I think Jodi has a cold sore on her left lower lip (likely stress induced). They don't go away quick. You can tell it's treated because it's not 'broken' out...still closed I think.

"Ye shall do no unrighteousness in judgment: thou shalt not respect the person of the poor, nor honour the person of the mighty: but in righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour." Leviticus 19:15

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:04 pm 

rtmember wrote:

GET UP EVERYBODY! The Circus is on again today! I'm listening to Jodi rehash how Travis lunged at her and grabbed at her and screamed at her, you know, the usual, explaining all in extreme detail. OOPS, she just lost her memory. What knife?

Just think, if Travis had killed Jodi, this "self-defense" case would be real.

Oh how I hope we get to watch all the goings-on in the court today with jury questions!

Morning, rt and everyone! Thanks for the wake up post.....still having my coffee....... :N8 (loving these smileys!)

No verification link for now, but I read that last night, it was tweeted that the arguments on the jury questions will be live-streamed at 11 AM (1PM EST). Hope it's true! :Q17

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:16 pm 

Mornin Remote!

Vinnie and others were discussing one question which I thought was very good. I don't know if they have the actual list of juror questions or are just guessing. Regardless, the question was, "Is Jodi still practicing her religion, Mormonism?"

Well...she never did practice Mormonism, which is a pretty legalistic religion. They don't drink coffee and they don't ordinarily condone murder.... I think Jodi did Mormonism just because Travis did. She has the devil in her heart, not God, hence, she makes her own rules. But now she's finding herself under man's rules, which in this case align with God's. That's called justice.

Can't wait til 11am! (MTN time)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:19 pm 

rtmember wrote:

When Jodi said, "I considered myself a nice person" she went on to say, "and I couldn't believe that that had happened" instead of "what I'd done". She removes herself from the awful event. This is typical of perps....they talk in the 3rd person, so to speak ("what had happened") instead of the first person ("what I'd done").

Later she said... "I knew I'd done something that was wrong"....then she trips over her words trying to explain her innocence. Then Nurmi tells her she really had no other choice because Mr. Alexander had attacked her. Etc.

I think Jodi has a cold sore on her left lower lip (likely stress induced). They don't go away quick. You can tell it's treated because it's not 'broken' out...still closed I think.

I'm an ID Channel addict. I cannot resist all those unbelievable true-life stories (Scorned Love, Who the %^& Did I Marry?, Behind Mansion Walls, The Neighbors Next Door, 48 Hour Mystery, Murdering Women, Deadly Affairs, Stalked, etc.....) I mean, Hollywood has NOTHING on what happens in real life with some of these cases and evil people! There are times (I watch while I'm on the Elliptical or treadmill) that it is so stunningly mind-boggling what people do that I actually stop the machine!

This post reminded me of what some of the perps say on those shows - they were so angry, they actually saw spots in front of them and couldn't stop. From what Jodi has described and from the level of brutality she displayed in this slaughter, I believe that is what happens to her - probably since she was young. She was extremely rebellious and moving out at 17 is rough. She survived and could actually have made it, if it weren't for her being so screwed up.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:22 pm 

rtmember wrote:

Mornin Remote!

Vinnie and others were discussing one question which I thought was very good. I don't know if they have the actual list of juror questions or are just guessing. Regardless, the question was, "Is Jodi still practicing her religion, Mormonism?"

Well...she never did practice Mormonism, which is a pretty legalistic religion. They don't drink coffee and they don't ordinarily condone murder.... I think Jodi did Mormonism just because Travis did. She has the devil in her heart, not God, hence, she makes her own rules. But now she's finding herself under man's rules, which in this case align with God's. That's called justice.

Can't wait til 11am! (MTN time)

Well said, rt! Mormonism wasn't her belief. It was simply a tool to be used to get what she wanted - Travis. She has finally hit the end of the road.

It makes sense that some have opined that there will be many duplicate questions out of all those 100 (also, it seems the jurors submit them as they go along and their original questions were probably later answered at some point, too). Going to do some speedy chores and then I'll be back! :66

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:24 pm 

Beth K. said on HLN usually the Jury has only a handfull of questions ... never 100 questions.
Wonder what that means? They seem to be trying hard -- and really want to know so they can make a just
decision? I hope they see thru their lies, muddying of the waters, tap dancing, and smoke screens!

Travis' sister who sits alone and looks sooooo disgusted, is a Cop. No wonder she has that look. SHE KNOWS - and probably has seen liars like this many times. How painful it must be for all of them to hear these on-going LIES/ SLANDER/ FILTH about their good brother, and to see those gross autopsy photos.

GET THAT NEEDLE!!!!

rt ... heard on TV awhile back that whoever Jodi was seeing, SHE ADOPTED THEIR Religion! Oh, it was on the Nancy G. program. THAT is how nothing she is, and how desperate she is!! I did say Nobody's home!!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:25 pm 

OH bad. Good Morning buds. Need some coffee!!! :66

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:32 pm 

http://www.hlntv.com/

See VIDEO of Travis' Near Death Experience. THIS is the video that was shown on Dr. Drew last night.
He said there is more - it is long. I am not sure how long this one is ... maybe just what he had on last night?
Haven't checked it out yet ... Look at her. Doesn't act normal in any way, EVER his friends said.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:45 pm 

Some "stills" from that new video of Travis and Jodi that we saw. There will be more coming.
Tonight on the Dr. Drew show, he will be showing more of that video.

http://www.hlntv.com/slideshow/2013/03/ ... s-and-jodi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:06 pm 

Chris Williams @Chris Williams......#JodiArias def & pros analyzing 100 jury questions this AM. Link to open ct session to come. Watch this in meantime

(thanks for posting that video, Joni, I was so curious!)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:13 pm 
ADMIN

Hi Gang :28

Just clocking in... got a few things to check

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:15 pm 
ADMIN

12:56 p.m. ET: From our producer in the courtroom:

Both sides are holed up in their respective meeting rooms in the back of the courtroom reviewing the questions submitted by the jury. The judge had scheduled the hearing for 1:00 ET. Today's proceedings are unlikely to start promptly, no court reporter or bailiff is in the court room.

12:44 p.m. ET: Today's proceedings will begin at one, so check back with the live blog for updates!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:29 pm 
ADMIN

Boring... going through what questions from Jurors will be allowed......

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1048 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 53  Next