It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:18 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1048 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 49, 50, 51, 52, 53  Next
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:04 pm 

..... :32

Rumpole, can you imbed this link for us. It is precious. And it will make you cry.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQS4Q...ature=youtu.be

"Ye shall do no unrighteousness in judgment: thou shalt not respect the person of the poor, nor honour the person of the mighty: but in righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour." Leviticus 19:15

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:15 pm 
ADMIN

In a word.........NO!!!

I would have ... just this one last time.... but I would have told you :75

"Posting Images, You Tubes, Avatar Pic etc" Thread
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=36#p73

But.....

I tried the link and it says "Video does not exist"

I see where you have gone wrong......

You have copy/paste the link from a post somewhere else.... what shows in a post is often an abbreviation (with ....... in it) of the url

If you go back and actually play the YT.... then you can get its entire url from your browser address bar.

When you go back to source and get it again....... follow the SIMPLE steps to embed it here....... K?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:48 pm 

..... :98

Okay, I'll try to work on this tomorrow. I couldn't find a "Posting Images, You Tubes, Avatar Pic etc" Thread. I tried the Help thread and the Videos, Photos thread. I'll have more time tomorrow. I do have the unadulterated online address but it won't let me see the Video on my iPad because it's not imbedded.

I am averse to learning these things unless I'm FORCED! :HSG

Edit rumpole
If all else fails..... report to my office (PM me)
These sorts of things... even a simple question can end up with a lot of posting back and forth

"Ye shall do no unrighteousness in judgment: thou shalt not respect the person of the poor, nor honour the person of the mighty: but in righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour." Leviticus 19:15

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:04 pm 

Not to be a show-off or anything...... :84

Something to pass away the time. Short clip that the internet is abuzz about - Is Jodi Shooting a Bird?

Starts at 0:38 seconds

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:07 pm 

Michael Kiefer michaelbkiefer
Yes. The questions from the jury show that they understand the strengths and weaknesses of Samuels' testimony. So why not move on?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:09 pm 

Jodi's head...

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:14 pm 

Remote she SURE DID!

We have to remember there IS NO JODI! She is an empty black hole. :18
What we saw in your clip was Lindsey Lohan. :HSG

NEXT?

There's No You :DN4

Last edited by Joni on Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:17 pm 
ADMIN

Remote wrote:
Not to be a show-off or anything...... :84

Your skills in YT posting is why YOU get the extra pay as a MOD :12

It's not a clear "flippin the bird" like what was done to George Marie.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:25 pm 

Maybe this is why Juan Martinez is harping about the gift of the book Samuels sent to Jodi? (well, besides the obvious boundary crossing or ethical problem) - he thinks the doctor sent the book to help Jodi form her story and to know how she should have reacted/acted?

7:11 p.m. ET: Martinez asked Samuels if Arias changed her story after she read her book. Samuels said he has no idea if the book played any role in whether she changed her stories from two intruders killing Alexander to a self-defense story.

“We are trained extensively to deal with our own personal feelings and to disregard them and put them aside in order to conduct an objection evaluation, which is precisely what I did and I have no further feelings of compassion once I ordered the book for her because I felt I discharged the duty that I felt I needed to do for this particular person. And that was it,” said Samuels.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:28 pm 

Joni - :HSG - "The Cell block Tango!"

Rumpole - And not even as blatant as the one Cheney flipped to one of the prosecutors - Jeff Ashton! Can't believe Judge Perry didn't notice that one!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:38 pm 
ADMIN

As I have already posted.......

It is VERY possible to "fake" these tests...

As part of study we filled out and scored them.

A reasonably intelligent person.. especially a person with a lot riding on their answers... could have a pretty good go at figuring out how to answer questions. The "sneaky" questions are not that sneaky. As Samuels said... the test contains repeat questions worded differently... if you are smart you notice that.. not hard to be consistent. The questions to indicate "faking bad" are pretty obvious too.... I cant recall now.. but obvious about hating people etc.

And beyond being just reasonably intelligent.. and study or reading about psychology would help. It has been a loooong time since I read "Your Erroneous Zones" but there could have been a few tips in there.. it would certainly focus your on thinking about things from a psychologist's perspective.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:39 pm 

TEST? Did you say test??

Haven't taken it yet, but found this while surfing the interwebs:

A PTSD test:

http://www.reshealth.org/rhcservices/be ... l/ptsd.cfm

Rumpole:
Putting this in archive

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:43 pm 

By no means is anyone expected to post their score, but I'm relieved.

:Q25

Traumatic Stress Disorder Screening Test

Screening Results
Your Score = 2

You have no apparent post traumatic stress issues

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:45 pm 
ADMIN

I could not honestly say "Yes" to qu 1... so its a waste for me to go on.

Even when I go back and think about an event that I really did think I was about to die from.... all answers are NO... because I never had any after effects and its long ago now. Even thinking back to just after the event....... still all "NO"

I scored 1 but really I am a Zero :21

But look at it.... Jodi KNEW she was being evaluated by a shrink... and I am SURE her lawyers told her PTSD (or some big psych problem) was her ONLY defence.

She is crafty.... she could have easily pushed the needle towards PTSD.

An the flabby "sympathetic" drooling, besotted shrink would have made it even easier

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:55 pm 
ADMIN

Such psychological tests would only "WORK" if you did answer them totally honestly... and for heaven's sake she was at that stage making up stories and doing all she could to fake her way out of a murder rap... this shrink is nuts (lol) if he thinks her test results are valid... at that time or any time since.... it would have been a waste of time doing the test on Jodi again.. as it was a waste the first time.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:56 pm 

Yes, you are so right. Thinking about it, if I had to (like in a situation where I needed to save myself from a death penalty) I could easily create huge back-stories, be able to expand and exaggerate what happened to me regarding each question, and turn myself into a full-fledged PTSD patient!

This is easy stuff for Jodi to have done. The whole thing is a sham and STILL doesn't haven't any bearing on her premeditating killing Travis.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:59 pm 

Rumpole wrote:
Such psychological tests would only "WORK" if you did answer them totally honestly... and for heaven's sake she was at that stage making up stories and doing all she could to fake her way out of a murder rap... this shrink is nuts (lol) if he thinks her test results are valid... at that time or any time since.... it would have been a waste of time doing the test on Jodi again.. as it was a waste the first time.

Maybe that is exactly why he keeps saying the results would have remained the same (even if he re-tested her after her latest story) - nothing would change and he's actually telling the truth - because as you said - it is completely invalid no matter when he tested her.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:01 am 

Remote ... how about those lyrics? He had it comin'!! :DN4
I do believe Jodi believes that and would do it again if she could. Bet too, she is very proud of her handiwork and not the least bit sorry!!

Why not just shoot him 2, 3, 4 times? NO she wanted it close, painful, and personal - making him SUFFER and SUFFER! Can you imagine how those STABS would have hurt? His chest, hands even thru the muscles, his back, head ... THROAT?? "IT" can't take a little sort of paper cut "sting" from her wee razor? THAT made her stop! World class Psychopath!!

Jodi plans things VERY thoroughly in her sick mind. Maybe she would buy, or steal JUST the right knife for the job? OR she could too have researched if putting something thru the dishwasher removes ALL traces of blood? (She surely knew what knives Travis had). Maybe it WAS one of Travis' own knives. SHE is sick enough to do that to him.. and in his own home, his own shower. :10 What could be better?

We all saw how scared Travis was when telling about his near death experience.
That was a good example of someone honestly reliving TRAUMA. He was obviously still scared - thinking about it! Not the flat, empty inside, evil, dark Jodi Ann Arias - Butcher.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:09 am 

Joni - that was the perfect song! :DN4

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:12 am 

I have it from my first marriage. My friends all knew it, but I didn't. Violent. HE was a lawyer. They can have degrees like this idiot, but still be horribly messed up.

I got a 6. Hopefully I have worked my way thru it, the long way ...
but I did tell the truth, as I always do. Gads they told me to write to them or call them, and gave their Hot Line Number.

My husband has it from the War.

There is something horribly wrong with Jodi but I don't think it is PTSD.
Probably something from birth ...

I think I will put little Lucy out, and go to my bedroom and watch TV or read awhile. I think I am a strong Rooskie! :51

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1048 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 49, 50, 51, 52, 53  Next