It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:11 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1048 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 49, 50, 51, 52, 53
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:24 am 

I've been thinking about this question about her bringing the knife. Of course, they cannot prove she brought a knife with her. Then again, she sure must have had a knife with all the tire-slashing she did to Travis' and his girlfriend's tires. She's also a methodical psycho and I have to believe she planned his down to the last detail (even putting up that doggie gate on the stairs that the roommates said they never used).

I decided to try this scenario out for size:

Of course, I still think that Travis saw her out the door with her luggage and then returned back into the house to take a shower. Jodi came back inside (thru the doggie door?) and then......

While I have always thought, as many do, that she first stabbed him, he went to the sink, more stabbings, throat slit and then final shot and then dragging him into the shower.......after hearing Judge Alex's opinion on the HLN After Dark tonight that the shot could have either gone first or last, I was thinking it could also have gone the following way and this is somewhat fashioning the opinion based on Jodi's stories, because we know that good liars incorporate some truth in their stories:

Say Jodi FIRST SHOT Travis and it hit him where the ME described, above his eye/in his face. Say he kept moving towards her and she shot again and the gun jammed (like she said). Say she got scared that he wasn't dying, left, ran downstairs to get a knife from the Knife Block that's on the kitchen counter. OR she went looking in the room for the knife she brought. While Jodi is getting the knife, say Travis goes to the sink to see what was done to him and gets all that blood on the sink area. Say Travis then tries to head out of the bathroom, collapses and continues to crawl down the hall. Say that Jodi is now back upstairs and encounters him crawling down the hall so she starts all the stabbing. Then to finish him off, she slits his throat, Then she drags him back to the bathroom and into the shower stall.

The problem I see with this scenario it would contradict the ME. Also, the ME said there was very little blood when the shot was fired into him because he thought Travis had already been "bled out" from all the stabbings.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:29 am 

I'm so sorry you suffered, Joni. You are strong. :32 ... :44

Good night and sweet dreams. :Q20

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:43 am 

Thanks rt. :86 Just came back for a minute.

Jodi is one female that looks better in clothes I think than she does nude. Now why is that?
Isn't that rare?

The wear and tear shows? Maybe that's it! :HSG Lots of HARD HARD milage on that one!!

So Rare :DN4 'nite zzzzzzz

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:40 am 

..... :98

I scored 2. Yes to # 1 and 2. And I disagree wholeheartedly that if you've experienced PTSD you get worse not better. That is absurd. I think those who go for counseling may be made worse by all the bogus 'counseling'. The psychologists just make sure they get stuck in a rut (more money for more hours counseling). I think it's more normal to deal with the event as a naturally horrific event and move on. You can't 'move' at all when in the 'fog'...I called it 'daze', but when you wake up one morning and the sun is shining again, you know things will be okay. You do not get worse, you just deal with it and do not seek comfort that can do absolutely nothing to erase what you experienced.

"Ye shall do no unrighteousness in judgment: thou shalt not respect the person of the poor, nor honour the person of the mighty: but in righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour." Leviticus 19:15

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:31 am 

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/0 ... de=1963036

Can't sleep. 161 photos here with explanations on the right. Wow - see where she was living. NO WONDER she wanted to marry Travis.

She is very through... I have observed. She even bleached her eyebrows when she bleached her hair - blonde. Doesn't miss a beat.
I am SURE she knew the detectives were looking at her when she was alone in that room. She knew. That was all a show for them. She probably wanted to show everybody what a good athlete she was. Strong, flexible (so she could get thru the doggie door), athletic, etc.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:38 am 
ADMIN

Thanks Joni.... not so sure we have not already got that link in archive... if not I will add it under your name.

HOUSEKEEPING MATTER

Since we are past 1000 posts I will start a new thread and lock this one.... stand by.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:46 am 

rt Hi! :28

I have heard when going for therapy, in general, you do go thru some rough times. They first have to win the confidence of the patient so they will open up to them. My ex's Shrink told me it would have taken him a year or more of "buttering him up" to FIRST gain his confidence. Very obnoxious, abrasive, very defensive, and a know it all. After the Dr. gains their trust ... only then can they begin to look at the problems!

That must be very painful when they peel back the layers of the onion, and re-open the wounds, and start discussing and picking at them. I guess all of that HAS to be done in order to get to the root of their problems, then start working on fixing them.

Could this be one of the reasons patients seem to get worse, before they get better?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:06 am 
ADMIN

THREAD LOCKED

Continue Discussion........

Jodi Arias Murder Trial Discussion #3
viewtopic.php?f=88&t=846

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1048 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 49, 50, 51, 52, 53