It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:21 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1015 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51  Next
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:26 pm 
ADMIN

Oh my god we are going to go through the whole thing again.. anal sex and photos

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:29 pm 
ADMIN

Freshly shaven.....?

Or stubble......

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:34 pm 
ADMIN

THIS the shaving photo she says she was referring to

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:35 pm 
ADMIN

5:29 p.m. ET: Nurmi is showing the jury a picture of Alexander just moments before he died, and asking Arias if he looked like he had shaved that day. The picture does seem to show that Alexander did have some stubble.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:51 pm 
ADMIN

Has the holster been mentioned before?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:02 pm 

Just getting back and catching up (thanks, Rumpole!).

So now she has a "CONDITION" since age 14 of not being able to remember things when yelled at - what a fairy tale!

And NOW, the gun was in a holster?? This chick has no clue when to stop with the details! Taking it out of the supposed holster would make it even LONGER that she would have been able to use the gun within the 2 minute time frame.

This is beyond belief!!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:05 pm 

Beth Karas @BethKaras

New detail: Arias now says she "thinks" the gun was in a holster. But police found no holster or ammunition, to my knowledge. #JodiArias

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:05 pm 

Ryan Smith @ryansmithtv

According to #JodiArias she doesn't remember RT @acsmith00: @ryansmithtv .......How did Alexander end up in the shower?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:06 pm 
ADMIN

Thanks ... that was new to me... she went on to be quite positive about the holster

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:06 pm 
ADMIN

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:08 pm 

6:00 p.m. ET: Nurmi is asking Arias how far away Alexander was when he lunged at her like a linebacker.

5:58 p.m. ET: Nurmi is asking Arias if she hoped Alexander would stopped if she aimed the gun at him. Arias said she did hope he would stop, but he tackled her.

"I ran into the bathroom and I turned and I pointed it," said Arias.

Nurmi asked, "Pointed it in what direction?"

"In the direction of Travis," replied Arias.

5:55 p.m. ET: Arias said she turned around and pointed the gun at Alexander as he was heading towards her.

5:54 p.m. ET: Arias is now describing how she ran out of the closet and bolting away from Alexander as he was trying to make his way in.

5:50 p.m. ET:

"It was almost the angriest I had ever seen him. His anger escalated after the gun went off, but yeah, at this point I just didn’t want him to be on top of me again when he was angry… I was afraid that he was going to bring me to that edge again," said Arias.

Nurmi asked, "The edge being what?"

"Death," replied Arias.

5:49 p.m. ET: Arias is explaining how she found Alexander's gun in his closet after he attacked her on June 4, 2008.

5:47 p.m. ET:

"The very last time previous to this day that he got on top of me was when he choked me and I lost consciousness and I didn’t want him to have the advantage of that position again," said Arias.

5:44 p.m. ET: Arias said after Alexander threw her down on the bathroom floor. She rolled over, got up and ran.

5:41 p.m. ET: Nurmi asked Arias if she lost consciousness when she hit her head. Arias said she doesn't remember blacking out, but things get blurry around this time.

5:40 p.m. ET: Arias said after she dropped the camera Alexander tackled her, and she hit her head on the bathroom floor.

5:39 p.m. ET: Nurmi is asking Arias to point out on a map of Alexander's bedroom and bathroom, where she dropped Alexander's camera. Arias testified that Alexander attacked her after she dropped his new camera.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:14 pm 

Self-serving rubbish.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:16 pm 

6:13 p.m. ET: Nurmi is now asking about the voicemail, text message, and email Arias sent Alexander after his death to establish an alibi. Arias she felt like she did something wrong, and she was worried about the repercussions.

6:11 p.m. ET:

Nurmi asked, "Do you remember how you felt at that moment in time – when you were screaming and dropping the knife?"
"I can’t really describe it, it’s, it’s a horrible feeling. I felt…I don’t know, I felt panic. It’s horrible," replied Arias.

6:10 p.m. ET: Arias said she never intended on killing Alexander on June 4, 2008. Nurmi is showing her a picture of Alexander's body in the shower, and asking then why did happen. Arias said she doesn't remember she just panicked. Arias said he just kept coming after her, and she didn't have a choice.

6:07 p.m. ET:

Nurmi asked, "Do you remember grabbing the gun?"

"I don’t remember grabbing the gun and taking it with me in the car," said Arias.

6:05 p.m. ET: Arias said she does not remember trying to clean up Alexander's bathroom or bedroom, and she doesn't remember putting his body in his shower.

6:02 p.m. ET: Arias said around this time her memory goes blank, and the only reason why she knows that she stabbed Alexander is based on logical assumptions.

6:01 p.m. ET: The gun went off and they both fell backwards towards Alexander's bathroom sinks.

Nancy Grace @NancyGraceHLN

#JodiArias slit #TravisAlexander’s throat from ear-to-ear, and then talks about her unconditional love for him in court? So wrong

ADMIN

Remote wrote:
Self-serving rubbish.

Agreed....

I KNOW how kj feels. I came into this case very late... and I have heard this BS too many times already..... those listening from start heard it all before I got here as well.

Rumpole :38 kj

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:19 pm 

:98

So Travis, who didn't own a gun, kept a gun LOADED and not on his person in his home?

Was this a little semi-auto? Or a revolver? What brand? Has anyone said what the gun was that her grandfather owned besides that it was a .25 caliber?

"Ye shall do no unrighteousness in judgment: thou shalt not respect the person of the poor, nor honour the person of the mighty: but in righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour." Leviticus 19:15

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:20 pm 
ADMIN

:31

I just laughed out loud when she said... *sniff* *sniff* "I consider myself a nice person"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:22 pm 

6:19 p.m. ET: Arias said she was ashamed of much more than just what happened the day Alexander died. She was also ashamed of certain aspects of her sexual relationship with Alexander.

6:18 p.m. ET: Nurmi is now asking Arias about how she lied to law enforcement after Alexander died. Arias after Alexander's death she just wanted to die, and she didn't want people to know she was capable of killing Alexander.

6:14 p.m. ET: Arias is crying as she testifies about Alexander death, and her actions afterwards.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:22 pm 
ADMIN

The only use I can see for Jodi (while awaiting execution) is for her to play Casey Anthony in the annual Prison Drama society production...

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:24 pm 

Sorry, Jodi - and let's suspend disbelief - but "4 instances of violence" are still not enough to justify the slaughter!!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1015 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51  Next