It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 4:53 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1015 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49 ... 51  Next
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:10 pm 
ADMIN

I don't think Jodi is focused... she seems to be surfing the intertubes :13

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:12 pm 

1:09 p.m. ET: In another entry, Arias wrote about being so upset about Alexander cheating on her, and him masturbating to an image to a little boy that she thought about ripping out pages of her journal.

1:03 p.m. ET: Arias also wrote there were certain things about Alexander she would never be able to accept. Arias testified that she was references the incident where she caught him masturbating to an image of a young boy.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:17 pm 

1:14 p.m. ET:

"I wish I could turn back the clock and make some different decisions," read Arias from her journal.

1:13 p.m. ET: Arias wrote in her diary that "she wishes she could turn back the clock and make different decisions" in regard to Travis.

1:11 p.m. ET: Arias claims that Travis told her time and again that if he could marry her, he would have won the wife lottery.

SUUUUUURE, Jodi!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:19 pm 

:98

Our son spent all morning switching out one of the routers and getting our Network working again. The Internet and Network was just going down when we were all on it at the same time, I guess. I don't understand this stuff at all. But now I'm happy...listening to the trial on AzCentral on my iPad Mini and writing this post with my iPad 2. I know...I know...I'm spoiled but could NOT pass up the Mini when it appeared on the market.

Fat Dumri makes me sick to my stomach. If he could say one sentence every now and then that didn't take him 45 minutes to get out it would be really nice. I want to scream at him to SHUT UP!!!

Another brilliant thought...oh how I wish Travis had a journal that we could see. Can you imagine how very interesting the last part of it would be, concerning the evil sociopathic Jodi.

"Ye shall do no unrighteousness in judgment: thou shalt not respect the person of the poor, nor honour the person of the mighty: but in righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour." Leviticus 19:15

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:23 pm 

And the BS keeps flowing! WHO is she fooling??

1:19 p.m. ET: Arias said she called Alexander, T-Dog, sometimes.

1:16 p.m. ET: Arias is talking about how she wanted Alexander to get professional help for his sexual attraction to children. She also said she thought about cutting him off from sex, because he needed help.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:26 pm 

Hi, rt! Glad your mini is saving the day!

From what I read yesterday, the jurors were BEYOND bored. One male juror had his head on his knees, one had his eyes closed, another one flipped his hand when they once again went to side bar. The male jurors are NOT taking notes any longer, only 3 women (those sitting closest to Arias) are taking notes. Sounds like the men are DONE.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:27 pm 

1:23 p.m. ET: The attorneys are at a sidebar with judge Stephens.

1:21 p.m. ET: Nurmi is asking Arias why she sent Alexander's grandmother flowers shortly after he died. Arias said she felt awful about what had happened, and she thought it was the right thing to do. She also said Alexander's grandmother was the only family member of his she had ever met.

Jodi Arias: I call a lot of people "hottie biscotti."

5 minute recess.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:30 pm 

Travis' family members particularly incensed this morning over the flowers and the meeting their grandmother testimony today.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:33 pm 

I have been thinking. Regarding Jodi and her *obsession* with Travis, I do think she knowingly or not, set up a kind of Master-Slave relationship - bottom line. That would be the beginning of their FIRST game?
Seems he fell easily into the role of Master. It was probably ego/fun thing for him, or any male especially one with little experience. I don't believe one word that comes out of that bugs bunny dirty mouth!!

It wasn't Travis' fault. She is twisted, sets up twisted sick situations/relationships that never end well ...
Some worse than others.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:44 pm 

I think the jury deserves some kind of big reward. Why don't we let them enforce justice in this case and rip into Jodi (and Dumri)? KIll two birds with one stone. It would also help to purify the earth.

"Ye shall do no unrighteousness in judgment: thou shalt not respect the person of the poor, nor honour the person of the mighty: but in righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour." Leviticus 19:15

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:46 pm 

1:41 p.m. ET: Nurmi is now asking Arias about the .25 caliber gun that went missing from her grandparents house shortly before Alexander died. It was the same caliber gun used to shoot Alexander.

1:40 p.m. ET:

Nurmi said, "Explain travis hitting your car."

"There was gridlock, five or six lanes of traffic, we were barely moving and he was driving my car. And he has zero tolerance for traffic jams, so he got very angry and began to swear and started banging the steering wheel with his fists and hitting the inside of the door, just screaming at other drivers," replied Arias.

1:37 p.m. ET: Arias is back on the stand, and Nurmi is asking her about times she saw Alexander get violent to other people. Arias said she never saw he him get violent with anyone other than her.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:47 pm 

Good afternoon and well said, Joni! :NN7

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:49 pm 

I have a question for Jodi: "Jodi, does your testimony represent all that you said and did, or all that you should have said and done?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:52 pm 

Dumri: "Now.........................let's.........talk.......................................about.............the.......
..................gas............situa..................tion. Did..................................you...........

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:55 pm 

rt ... ha ha. AND "How did you feel when you felt you were feeling these feelings."

LOL

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:57 pm 

More mind-numbing questions and answers:

1:54 p.m. ET:

Nurmi asked, "Why purchase a third. You had two, why three?"

"Well I was thinking about, again, getting cheap gas out of state and after I got it, I thought it doesn’t really make sense, the math, and there’s not a lot of room in my trunk. It didn’t make as much sense as my idea originally just to fill up on gas and that kind of thing," replied Arias.

1:53 p.m. ET: Arias said she returned the gas can the same day, but she did borrow two gas cans from Darryl Brewer.

1:51 p.m. ET: Nurmi is now asking Arias about a gas can she bought for her road trip to visit Alexander in June 2008.

1:49 p.m. ET: Arias said she rented a car in Redding, California instead of Yreka, California, because it was the only location that would show up on priceline.com.

1:43 p.m. ET: Nurmi is asking Arias about why she chose to rent a car for her fatal road trip to visit Alexander in June 2008.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:59 pm 

Remote ... thank you! :NN1

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:00 pm 

Another question for Jodi: "Jodi, when you told Travis to get in the shower, did you tell him it would be a bloodbath?"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:01 pm 

Break for LUNCH!

(I may not be back at the start after lunch - running to do errands!)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:02 pm 

rtmember wrote:

Another question for Jodi: "Jodi, when you told Travis to get in the shower, did you tell him it would be a bloodbath?"

This is priceless!!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1015 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49 ... 51  Next