It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:46 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1015 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51  Next
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:03 pm 

2:01 p.m. ET: Judge Stephens has recessed court for lunch. The live blog will pick back up when testimony resumes at 3:30 p.m. ET.

2:00 p.m. ET: Arias said she did not fill the gas tanks up all the way, because she was worried about them overflowing.

1:59 p.m. ET: Arias said she did not know how much gas the tanks could hold.

1:56 p.m. ET: Nurmi is now walking Arias threw gas receipts from her road trip to June 2008. Arias said she is not sure what receipts correspond to gas purchases for her can, and which receipts were from gas purchases to fill up the gas cans.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:18 pm 

Remote wrote:
rtmember wrote:
:98

Another question for Jodi: "Jodi, when you told Travis to get in the shower, did you tell him it would be a bloodbath?"

This is priceless!!

Thanks, Remote. I've had lots of hours between today and yesterday without a way to see the trial (except the 'bits' on HLN between commercials) to think of priceless things. For all the talk of gas prices and borrowing cars and perverted sex, I just can't get past the reality that Travis lost his life at age 30 in such a tragic way. What a nightmare for him. I don't give a rat's ass about all those menial nonsensical things Jodi and her fat lawyer want to try to make important. They are both idiots.

May God have mercy on Travis' soul!

"Ye shall do no unrighteousness in judgment: thou shalt not respect the person of the poor, nor honour the person of the mighty: but in righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour." Leviticus 19:15

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:25 pm 

They are saying FATTY is just trying to stop the momentum of Juan. Trying to humanize
:HSG :31 :12 :18 Jodi Ann Arias.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:49 pm 
ADMIN

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:50 pm 
ADMIN

3:47 p.m. ET: Nurmi is asking Arias how much gas capacity she would have if she had three gas cans for her road trip to visit Alexander in June 2008.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:54 pm 
ADMIN

Worrying about Gas receipts

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:56 pm 

Any "reading" as to which way the Jury will VOTE? I know they are getting bored!! Tsunami is getting even more boring.

"How did you feel ..." remember that one?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:59 pm 

Jodi didn't WANT to buy gas in CA - too expensive there.

SO WHAT DOES SHE DO?

BUYS GAS IN CA. Somehow Jodi, I don't believe you.

She blew that excuse didn't she!! Moron.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:26 pm 
ADMIN

4:22 p.m. ET: Nurmi is now walking Arias through incidents when Alexander got physically violent with her.

4:21 p.m. ET: Arias is explaining that when Alexander yelled at her she would not completely black out. She said described the sensation as being foggy. She also allegedly experienced these memory problems when he yelled at her over the phone.

4:16 p.m. ET: Nurmi asked Arias if she had problems with her memory when he called her sexually explicit names. Arias said yes it did cause her to have those problems.

4:13 p.m. ET: Nurmi said when Alexander would yell at her she would have trouble remembering things, and eventually his yelling made her shake.

4:11 p.m. ET: Arias said she has trouble remembering things when people are yelling at her, and she says this condition began when she was 14 years old.

4:06 p.m. ET: Nurmi has now moved on to asking Arias about arriving at Alexander's house on June 4, 2008, the day he died.

4:04 p.m. ET: Nurmi is asking Arias when realizied her back license plate was turned upside down. Arias said it wasn't until June 5, the day after Alexander died that she found out her license plate was upside down.

3:59 p.m. ET: Arias said she didn't think the skaters did anything to her car at first. Now Arias is explianing how she found the front license plate of her rental car on the ground near where the skaters were standing.

3:58 p.m. ET: Nurmi is asking Arias about the skaters that allegedly turned her license plate upside down on the her rental car.

3:55 p.m. ET: Nurmi is comparing gas receipts that are time stamped just minutes from each other. Nurmi wants to know which purchases from the car, and what purchases were for the gas tanks. Arias doesn't seem sure which reciepts correspond with the gas tanks.

"I was concerned about driving across that area in the middle of the night, being alone, never having driven that road before. So I wanted to make sure that I didn’t run out of gas. I wanted to make sure I didn’t run out of gas so I put gas first in my tanks so I didn’t run out of gas in the middle of nowhere, that was my fear," said Arias.

Nurmi asked, "So it wasn’t just about saving money, it was concern about running out of gas on the way to Utah?:

"I was hoping to save money but I was more concerned for my safety once I realized I was driving 12 hours to somewhere I had never driven before," replied Arias.

3:50 p.m. ET: Nurmi is pointing out Arias' gas reciepts do not show that she bought 15 gallons. However, one receipt shows she bought 11 gallons of gas.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:34 pm 
ADMIN

4:31 p.m. ET: Nurmi is now asking Arias how good of shape Alexander was in around the time of his death. Arias said he was in great shape, but she was not very active.

4:30 p.m. ET: Arias said she did not think she could run away when Alexander was violent.

4:27 p.m. ET: Nurmi just pointed out there was a third incident of violence prior to June 4, 2008 in Alexander's bedroom.

Nurmi asked," So he had sex with you behind closed doors, and he beat you behind closed doors?"

Arias said, "Yes."

4:25 p.m. ET: Nurmi just pointed out that two violent episodes prior to June 4, 2008 happened in Alexander's bedroom.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:36 pm 
ADMIN

4:32 p.m. ET: On June 4, 2008, Alexander and Arias took sexually explicit photos. Nurmi showed part of one them to the jury, and asked Arias she looked she was having a good time. Arias said she was not comfortable.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:41 pm 
ADMIN

4:35 p.m. ET: Nurmi is now asking Arias about how Alexander tied her up with a rope to his bed on June 4, 2008.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:42 pm 
ADMIN

Jodi introduced KY into the relationship

4:40 p.m. ET: Nurmi is now asking Arias why she introduced Alexander to KY personal lubricant. The attorneys are now at a sidebar with judge Stephens.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:44 pm 

:98

A Quiz for You:

My puppy died in my arms when I was about 10 years old. We lived way out in the country and were crossing a rural country road. He got hit by probably the only car on that lonely road that day. You'll never know how bad I felt walking all the way down my lane to our house.

Question: How many people can I justify slaughtering in my lifetime because of my childhood trauma?

"Ye shall do no unrighteousness in judgment: thou shalt not respect the person of the poor, nor honour the person of the mighty: but in righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour." Leviticus 19:15

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:49 pm 
ADMIN

4:47 p.m. ET: Nurmi asked her if she could say no Alexander when he wanted anal sex. She said she probably would have done it whenever he wanted, because she was in love her.

4:43 p.m. ET: Arias said anal sex was painful, and Alexander would not go to the store to buy it.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:54 pm 

Rumpole wrote:
4:47 p.m. ET: Nurmi asked her if she could say no Alexander when he wanted anal sex. She said she probably would have done it whenever he wanted, because she was in love her.

4:43 p.m. ET: Arias said anal sex was painful, and Alexander would not go to the store to buy it.

I didn't know you could buy anal sex at the store! :12

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:57 pm 
ADMIN

4:52 p.m. ET: Arias said she Alexander refused to buy KY personal lubricant. She bought it to reduce pain.

4:48 p.m ET: The attorneys are at a sidebar with judge Stephens.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:17 pm 
ADMIN

They are back..... Jodi says she stabbed Travis... but based on logic.. not memory.... BULL SHIT!!!

Same with throat cutting...... DOUBLE BS

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:18 pm 
ADMIN

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:20 pm 
ADMIN

5:19 p.m. ET: Arias said she did say during cross-examination that she slashed Alexander's throat, but that was not a recollection, that statement was based on logic.

5:16 p.m. ET: Arias said the only reason why she knows she stabbed Alexander is based on "logic." She also said she does not remember slashing Alexander's throat. The attorneys are at a sidebar with judge Stephens.

5:15 p.m. ET: Nurmi is asking Arias about the events of June 4, 2008, the day Alexander died. Arias said she doesn't remember much after the gun went off.

5:13 p.m. ET: Arias is back on the stand, and her testimony is about to resume.

5:08 p.m. ET: Testmony should pick back up in a few minutes.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1015 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51  Next