It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 10:38 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1255 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 63  Next
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 5:14 pm 

Why NOT just in her uniform? WHY the sweater to make her look more normal?
Why street clothes in court WHEN a convicted murderer?

https://twitter.com/cshughes/status/337 ... 76/photo/1

Photo of Travis with his good buddy, Chris Hughes.

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 5:55 pm 

I'm really sick of this!!! If this isn't settled today or tomorrow it will have to wait until next Tuesday. This is disgraceful. That skank should not be in county jail!! She should be in maximum security in prison. Move her now!!!

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 6:00 pm 

MORE expenses and trips for the Alexander family. :10 Where do we send money? I want it for the family ... that is NOW. Not his legacy ... that can come later if we can help more. Anyone know the real legit place? TIA

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 6:03 pm 

I agree mbtb- this is getting out of hand. By now she deserves a firing squad. (any smilie for that?)
She is demanding make-up and different clothes to go on her abuse quest
to spread her f*ing lies and trash Travis. THIS really NEEDS to STOP!
"The jury got it wrong."

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 6:05 pm 

Pardon me if these have already been posted, I'm just catching up. :98

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 6:06 pm 

Joni the address is on facebook I think, I will go look.

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 6:09 pm 

Just want to make SURE it is the legit one. Thanks.

On HLN reporter asked her if she's religious? Heaven and hell? Not in the traditional sense she said ... right.

She flip flops to whatever religion her boy du jour is. Borderline Personality Disorder.

I -- am -- you! :Gslap What MADNESS!!!

Her empty eyes bely an empty soul I think.

Jodi, maybe you can RUN for the WARDEN of your prison then you won't have to ask anybody if you can do anything!! YOU will be forever the QUEEN!

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 6:16 pm 

jodi wants to save the world and recycle the planet
and help all the inmates who are below her magnificence. :98

So why wasn't she doing all this instead of stalking and murdering Travis,
I wish someone would ask her that. :98

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 6:17 pm 

One reporter said when camera's were off, Jodi acted like a DIVA.
Isn't this beyond belief?

I wonder if Donavon wrote to the male jurors (for her), and promised them a lifetime of sex, if they will give her life?

IF THIS isn't a D.P. slaughter ... I don't know what is. SHE BUTCHERED him as if he was a side of beef! Cuts even on his heels where he tried to fight her off. She must have done her research ... FIRST stab them in the heart ...
She deleted everything on her computer didn't she? OR did she throw it away? Could it be retrieved ... like the pictures?

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 6:19 pm 

Joni, facebook send me this:

KJ, The Alexander Family made a post to the Admins page relatively recently (you'll have to scroll down past the picture of Angela), but part of it read:

We wanted to thank you all publicly for what you have done in making this whole experience more bearable, and much less stressful. We know that many of the donations came at a great sacrifice, and you have touched our hearts and blessed our lives forever. We wanted to thank you, and let you know that we feel that we will be financially covered for the duration of the trial.

If you are interested in continuing the legacy of our brother, Travis Victor Alexander, please feel free to donate to his Legacy fund. The fund was set up to aide us while at the trial with all leftover monies going into his Legacy Fund at travisalexanderfund.com (it is still under construction, so please be patient with us:) which supports:
-Leadership programs for youth
-Aide Families that are Victims of Crime
-Animal Rescue
-Green Projects

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 6:21 pm 

It would only stand to reason that jodiarias has long knobby bony toes.
The State vs Jodi Arias ~ Travis Alexander murder trial · 10 minutes ago

One of Arias' stipulations for giving interviews yesterday was that she not be shown with stripes and shackles.

Behold:

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 6:33 pm 

NEW RULE: If jurors can't agree, then the court must take a public poll. :98

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 6:50 pm 

From Twitter LOL :Gslap

"She mention she'd like to teach sign language so that would fall into the hand job category. #jodiarias

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 6:55 pm 

Another Twitter, I found interesting :98

"I have unfortunately been in prison where she will go, and TRUST ME!!! She will NOT be the Predator..she WILL be the Prey!!! Prison is WAAAY different than that safe little jail she is in now!!! She's in for a rude awakening!!! And what she said about starting programs and clubs and helping the "illiterate" inmates..NEVER going to happen!!! She's going to be in COMPLETE isolation for AT LEAST five years, and after she manages to "program down" to a lower classification....she still needs to realize that's she's now an INMATE!! The State runs every aspect of your life, so NO she won't be contributing ANYTHING to society!! The closest she'll get is a 50 cent an hour job as a GED tutor..but that will take her YEARS and YEARS to get that "privilege". And her smug, superior attitude she has, all that's going to get her is beaten up and robbed!! So, it would be in her best interest to just SHUT UP FOR ONCE IN HER LIFE and get OK with the fact that as soon as that gate closes behind her at the "Perryville Complex" sign, nobody cares that she's Jodi Arias...for the rest of her disgusting life, all anyone will know about her is her INMATE NUMBER!!!"

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 7:46 pm 

kjnelson wrote:
From Twitter LOL :Gslap

"She mention she'd like to teach sign language so that would fall into the hand job category. #jodiarias

I heard that was to "reach" one of the jurors who somehow is involved with that. Also all the other things she mentioned were customized to reach other jurors too, I read.

Jodi uses a foundation to make her "canvas" (face) clear and smooth. But Then STILL that homely FACE is plastered on that smooth clean canvas.
Lipstick (or lip gloss) on a pig is STILL a pig. Jodi's hair is black for her interviews! HOW - in jail? Rinse? Was brown when in the court room. Did she just say to a reporter "I didn't know you were a hater!" All either black or white, and antagonistic!

Jodi's speech sounded like she was reading the phone book. She might have said "1,000,000 people were killed in a Tsunami in _______ ", OR with the very SAME DELIVERY, "After this I am going to Rite Aid".

Nothin' From Nothin' Is Nothin' :DN4

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 7:47 pm 

I can't believe this...6 hours of deliberating...I wonder how the jury is split... I would prefer the DP just so she will be in isolation 23 hours a day like Scott Peterson.

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 7:56 pm 

KJ I meant to say HOW FUNNY YOU are!!

Got carried away with my disgust of her! Sorry. YOU ARE funny!!!! :Gslap

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 8:57 pm 

WHAT is with her left foot? Is that deformed too like so many parts of her? Eyes, teeth, implants, brain screwed up horribly, bony/angled/bent knuckles/fingers, now feet too?
A strange combination of arrogance and poor self image. I would hate to be HER! Both of those things in one skin?

I read this - it was in response to an email written by a former inmate of Perryville. **I think I put it on here, yes??**

"Well said! All the person shared with you about Prison is true. My ex was in and out several times and some of the things he told me were just down right ....sick! That snarky attitude of hers will get those crooked teeth knocked out!"

They are probably watching her on TV already, and licking their chops ... waiting to get ahold of her!! Obnoxious. Abrasive. Arrogant. Offensive and "Privileged" - she thinks.

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 8:59 pm 

taurus wrote:
I can't believe this...6 hours of deliberating...I wonder how the jury is split... I would prefer the DP just so she will be in isolation 23 hours a day like Scott Peterson.

I would too, but if that tweet about prison is accurate, then maybe life in Gen Pop could be hell for her, so I'm good with that as long as there's no parole. At this point, I'd rather they agree on something, so the Alexanders can move on. I don't think it would be worth going after the DP with a new jury.

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 9:15 pm 

kjnelson wrote:
I agree mbtb- this is getting out of hand. By now she deserves a firing squad. (any smilie for that?)

This is the closest I have, kj. Image

I thought this interviewer (the "hater") did a great job interviewing her. He asked her questions I would have and didn't treat her like a Diva.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1255 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 63  Next