It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:52 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 126 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:16 pm 

I bet wrong! :Q25

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:33 pm 

It's unreal how long this has dragged on. What about Texas Equisearch & Cronk? Any idea on a time frame for those lawsuits?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:36 pm 
ADMIN

No idea.... I post updates when I see them.... but don't go out of my way.... IMO none of the suits look like amounting to much... and she has no money anyway.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:11 pm 

I am in total agreement, Rumpole. TX Equisearch seems to me to be in the best position for a suit. The others, I highly doubt. TXES could go for thr Anthony's rather than just Casey I think. Could be wrong though.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:02 pm 
ADMIN

It would be hard to prove that the ANTS did not think Caylee was missing.. at least did not know where the body was (initially)...and so legitimately called on TES.. and others.. to search. If you view the real evidence. Of course KC's defence is that George (at least) knew all along where the body was?? It all gets a bit silly because NOTHING that the defense hinted at was ever proven... there was in fact no evidence at all to support George knowing where the body was... so I assume any suit alleging that will need some evidence as proof.... and there isn't any.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:38 pm 

Idk if they have a valid suit or not. I just remember reading somewhere that they were lied to when told she might be alive, & therefore had a good shot at a suit. You're right that its all so slippery because that clan lies so much there's no way to pin down anything.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:03 am 
ADMIN

Thanks to ThinkTank at WS... he(she) seems to be keeping up with legal motions etc....

ThinkTank wrote:
Some of Casey Anthony's Pro Bono attorneys have WITHDRAWN and no longer work for her, after a conflict with Casey Anthony. Her attorney Debra Ferwerda has filed a Motion to Withdraw as Co-Counsel of Record [along with other attorneys who had not filed a Notice of Appearance].

Unopposed Motion to Withdraw as Counsel for Debtor Filed by Debra Ferwerda on behalf of Defendant Casey Marie Anthony
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpIMFE2Nlkxb18wQ28/edit?usp=sharing

Ferwerda files Motion to Withdraw as Co-Counsel of Record for Casey Anthony
Ferwerda files same Motion to Withdraw in Kronk and Zenaida cases

---------------------------------

Motion to Extend Time To File Answer Filed by David L Schrader on behalf of Defendant Casey Marie Anthony

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpIOFlvVGNjTDhjenM/edit?usp=sharing

Casey Anthony's attorney David Schrader is left holding the bag after her other attorneys withdraw, and Schrader did not know about the conflict and the withdrawals until Nov 26th, and did not know who was preparing the ANSWER which was due on Nov 26th. Schrader files a Motion for Extension of Time to file an ANSWER to the Judge's DENIED Motion to Dismiss Zenaida's Complaint which was ordered on Nov 5th. Schrader wants ten more days, until Dec 6th to file the ANSWER.

Casey Anthony is seeking additional counsel.

---------------------------------------------------------

Kronk has filed his AMENDED COMPLAINT
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpIYU1DLWFveHBXYnM/edit?usp=sharing

---------------------------------------------------------

The next ZENAIDA and KRONK HEARING is set for January 14, 2014 at 11:00am in Tampa

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:42 pm 
ADMIN

Thanks to ThinkTank at WS... he(she) seems to be keeping up with legal motions etc....

ThinkTank wrote:
Casey answer to denied motion to dismiss zenaida case

The bankruptcy judge filed the Official ORDER on December 6, 2013, Denying Casey's Motion for Protective Order [regarding the Deposition by Zenaida's attorney Shuker], and officially issued Sanctions on Casey's attorneys.

Same day, the judge filed the Official ORDER Denying Casey's Corrected Motion to Dismiss Zenaida's Complaint.
Judge gave Casey 21 days [from HEARING on Nov 5th] to file an ANSWER, which would have been November 26th.

But, Casey's attorney David Schrader, filed a Request for more time to file the ANSWER because of the CONFLICT and quitting of some of Casey's attorneys. The judge filed the Official Order on December 5th, and gave Casey's attorney until December 6th to file their ANSWER.

Casey's attorney filed their ANSWER on December 6, 2013.

ANSWER AND AFFIRMATIVE DEFENSES
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAM ... Y2OXM/edit

---------------

This is Zenaida’s COMPLAINT that Casey’s attorney filed his Defenses to.

Complaint by Zenaida Gonzalez against Casey Marie Anthony. (Entered: 07/22/2013)
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAM ... NOam8/edit

--------------------------------------------

Next Zenaida and Kronk HEARING is January 14, 2014, at 11:00 in Tampa.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:36 pm 
ADMIN

H/T ThinkTank at WS...

ThinkTank wrote:
CASEY ANTHONY DEPO by ZENAIDA ATTORNEY CANCELLED

1/21/2014
Notice of Cancellation of Deposition of Casey Marie Anthony.
Filed by R Scott Shuker on behalf of Plaintiff Zenaida Gonzalez.
(Shuker, R) (Entered: 01/21/2014)

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAM ... JQa28/edit

NOTICE OF CANCELLATION OF DEPOSITION
filed by Zenaida’s attorney R. Scott Shuker
Filed January 21, 2014
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE that the Deposition of CASEY MARIE ANTHONY scheduled Thursday, January 23, 2014, at 1:30pm, at the offices of J. CHENEY MASON, Esq, 250 Park Avenue South, Suite 200, Winter Park, Florida 32789. is hereby CANCELLED.

-------------------------------------------

Zenaida's attorney had to file the Notice of the cancellation, because Zenaida's attorney, Scott Shuker, was doing the depo.

I hope the depo was cancelled because it was NOT FAIR for Cheney Mason to only sit in on the depo and disrupt it, but then not be her attorney in any of the other Zenaida case events, or in the overall bankruptcy case.
I hope the judge said NO to Cheney Mason being at the depo [ONLY].

The depo was scheduled to be done at CHENEY MASON's offices -- so, it has something to do with Cheney Mason being involved, that it got cancelled. The location had NOT been previously released to the public -- only the date and time.
The location was NOT known to be at Mason's offices, until the Notice of Cancellation was filed.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:40 pm 
ADMIN

Gonzalez: Casey Anthony refused to answer deposition questions
Casey Anthony was deposed recently at the law office of Cheney Mason, motion says.

By Jeff Weiner, Orlando Sentinel
10:51 a.m. EST, February 12, 2014

Casey Anthony refused to answer "numerous" questions in a recent deposition by attorneys for a woman suing her for defamation, according to a new motion asking a judge to compel her to talk.

According to the motion filed by Zenaida Gonzalez's lawyers, the deposition was held Jan. 23 at the office of Cheney Mason, one of the attorneys who represented Anthony in her 2011 murder trial.

The motion doesn't say which questions Anthony refused to answer — her lawyers objected to the filing of a transcript — but it indicates that, for some, Mason invoked her Fifth Amendment rights.

....more at link
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/loc ... 8234.story

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:26 pm 

Doesn't surprise me. :Q33

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:43 pm 
ADMIN

HEARING on Zenaida’s Motion to Compel answers from Casey deposition
March 4, 2014 at 10:30am in Tampa bankruptcy court.

Notice of Hearing on Motion to Compel Defendant’s/Debtor’s Responses to Deposition Questions with Incorporated Memorandum of Law

Hearing scheduled for 3/4/2014 at 10:30 AM at Tampa, FL – Courtroom 9B, Sam M. Gibbons United States Courthouse, 801 N. Florida Avenue.
(Entered: 02/14/2014)

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAM ... JlNTQ/edit

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:48 pm 
ADMIN

Today, February 21, 2014, is the deadline for Casey’s bankruptcy attorney to file a Motion to Seal the transcript of the deposition which took place January 21st. If the Motion is not filed today – Zenaida’s attorney Scott Shuker, said he will file the transcript.

There will be a Hearing on March 4, 2014 on Zenaida’s Motion to Compel Casey Anthony to answer the depo questions. The bankruptcy judge will decide if Casey Anthony must answer the 20 questions she refused to answer in the deposition, and if Cheney Mason will incur SANCTIONS for wrongfully instructing Casey Anthony not to answer the depo questions.

Then there is a Deadline to file a Motion for Summary Judgement in the Zenaida case, of March 21, 2014. Casey Anthony will have 21 days to respond.

Next Zenaida Hearing set for April 29, 2014

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:13 pm 

I dare you! No, I dare you! I double dare you! I double dog dare you! Aw, our legal system, the wheels of justice....

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:35 pm 
ADMIN

Casey bankruptcy ZENAIDA DEPO TRANSCRIPT filed Feb 25 2014.pdf

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAM ... edit?pli=1

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:07 am 

Interesting deposition.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:29 am 
ADMIN

I did not read all.... I was imagining how she would look and be... it revived a lot of old feelings about her. :wall

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:41 am 

She's still obsessed with the word "absolutely." She was sparring with the attorneys, much like her mother did, informing the lawyers what was and isn't relevant. And Mason, of course, was still himself, acting like the rear end of a horse.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:57 am 
ADMIN

Casey Anthony - Mumbles

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:35 pm 
ADMIN

Casey Anthony threatened to walk out of deposition, court papers show
Anthony questioned over daughter's death
UPDATED 6:23 PM EST Feb 25, 2014

TAMPA, Fla. —Casey Anthony threatened to walk out of her deposition with attorneys of Zenaida Gonzalez, according to a new court filing.

In the contentious Jan. 23 deposition between Anthony's attorney Cheney Mason and Gonzalez' lawyer Keith Mitnik, Anthony admitted she made up the story about dropping her daughter Caylee off with a babysitter named Zenaida Gonzalez at the Sawgrass apartments. And she admitted to lying to the police about it.

But Gonzalez' attorneys pressed on, asking what happened to Caylee and whether she knew her child was alive or dead at the time she claimed to have dropped her off with the fictional babysitter. They also asked whether she had something to do with her daughter's death.

Mitnik: So at the time you were making up the entire story by Zenaida having Caylee. Where was Caylee?
    Mason: Objection. It's not material, and you're invoking your Fifth Amendment rights.
    Anthony: At the advice of counsel, I decline to answer questions about my daughter. If you ask me again, I will walk out of this room.

During the deposition, Anthony said that the nickname "Zanny the nanny" was not a reference to the knockout drug Xanax, and she denied ever giving drugs of any kind to her daughter.

Gonzalez' attorneys indicated in the deposition they would ask the judge to order Anthony to answer their questions. Gonzalez' defamation case against Anthony has been moved to federal court, but it is continuing.

...more at link
http://www.wesh.com/news/casey-anthony- ... %2Bupdates

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 126 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next