It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:15 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 402 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:00 pm 
ADMIN

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:03 pm 
ADMIN

I remember the stroke.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:10 am 
ADMIN

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:43 am 
ADMIN

Rumors of Casey Anthony sightings on Siesta Key
Posted: Thursday, July 10, 2014 11:20 am

SIESTA KEY, Fla. -- Is one of Florida's most infamous tabloid fixtures living on Siesta Key? That's the rumor that one Suncoast private investigator is currently digging into.

Licensed Sarasota private investigator Bill Warner maintains the Bill Warner PI Newswire blog, a clearing house for information mostly related to international terrorism and the Israel-Palestinian conflict. Warner took time out from documenting Middle Eastern conflict recently to wade into a rumor making the rounds that Casey Anthony has been spotted locally and may be living on Siesta Key.

...more at link
http://www.mysuncoast.com/news/local/ru ... f6878.html

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:45 am 
ADMIN

‘I Don’t Believe In Casey Anthony’s Innocence Anymore’ — Tot Mom’s Ghost Writer Speaks Out
Posted on Jul 17, 2014

Last month a revealing new book was released by Casey Anthony‘s purported ghost writer, Rick Namey, who exclusively tells RadarOnline.com he bailed on the project after losing faith in her innocence.

Namey tells Radar in an exclusive tell-all interview that he is a longtime friend of Anthony’s attorney, Cheney Mason, who called him in to work with them right after the Tot Mom’s acquittal verdict came through in June 2011.

“I was Casey’s ghost writer right after the trial. Cheney and I have known each other since the early 1970s and I was sending him some free advice over email, and right after the verdict he sent me an email asking me to come in,” Namey told Radar.

“He proposed I be the ghost writer.”

But as time went on, Namey — who says he believes the prosecution in Anthony’s trial didn’t do their job in proving her guilty without a doubt — the Orlando, Fla. native says he didn’t want to be associated with Anthony, 28, in the long term.

“The real bottom line is that I couldn’t believe in Casey’s innocence anymore and woke up one day and realized I was the front line apologist,” Namey told Radar.

...more at link
http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2014/ ... innocence/

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:23 am 

I have to say I agree with his decision, as he would have been forever associated with her.

This case I've read around the net, has caused more arguments as to what was in the jury's mind. It's a shame to single out members of the jury for not reaching the decision most of us would wholeheartedly agree with, but they were there and we were not, so i'm not going to do that.

I'm just mystified that she was acquitted, the Prosecution had much more to work with on this case, than in many others of the kind, why they didn't provide the evidence to convince a jury of her overwhelming guilt is beyond me.

Another thing I've wrestled with, given that I'm nowhere near Florida, is why her parents seems to have become hate figures and who appear to have lost a lot, if anyone can provide me with links, or fill me in as to why they are reviled, I'd be obliged.

I think they were as innocent as outsiders or as little Cayley.

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 6:17 pm 
ADMIN

EXCLUSIVE — Casey Anthony Becomes Officially a West Palm Beach Resident!
May 10, 2015 by Jose Lambiet

If that’s not Casey Anthony at a volunteers’ table at the Women for Women 5K Saturday at Bryant Park in Lake Worth, it’s the
best body double ever! (Courtesy KVJ Show)

WEST PALM BEACH — As a new picture of someone believed to be Casey Anthony at an event in Lake Worth popped up on social media Saturday, Gossip Extra has discovered that Anthony has become officially a resident of West Palm Beach!

According to state records, the woman who was found not guilty of killing her two-year-old child obtained a new driver’s license recently in which she declared that her permanent address is in a 2,000-square-foot house on Cortez Road, in the Toledo neighborhood on the south side of West Palm Beach.

...more at link
http://www.gossipextra.com/2015/05/10/c ... um=twitter

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 7:48 pm 

Was searching for something else and this was on the front page. Not much of a news story but ...
She should be jogging inside a prison yard.

Casey Anthony spotted jogging in West Palm Beach, Fla.

NEW YORK DAILY NEWS | May 12, 2015, 1:28 PM ET

Casey Anthony was pictured in public for the first time in more than two years Monday.

http://m.nydailynews.com/news/national/casey-anthony-spotted-jogging-west-palm-beach-fl-article-1.2219361

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 12:29 pm 

:Q44 Palm Beach County? Maybe I will run into her. :eek

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 2:50 pm 
ADMIN

Yeah Mal.. I thought of you when I saw the story :eek

Casey is almost certainly out of work and looking to make some $$$

Didn't you mention your neighbor requires a baby sitter? :eek

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 3:54 pm 

I google mapped it (Street view). That street is near the water. I can't figure out how she can afford a 2,000 sq ft house there. :40 Must have found a Sugar Daddy or someone who thinks they will profit off her?

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 3:55 pm 

:eek I like my neighbor's kids! :eek. Otherwise, good idea. ;)

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 11:37 pm 

I wasted a year of my life watching her get away wit MURDER!!
Our system is broken!!

how could anyone keep living life like she does, knowing she killed her baby!!
and why in the world would anyone have her working with them for a 5k run...man, ppl are IDIOTS!!!

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 1:01 am 
ADMIN

I wasted 3 years on the bitch..

BUT.. finding a plus.. it's what got me online at true crime (true gossip) forums.. WS then JQ as well as others.

Forums that turned out to be crap.. but that is where I learned "The Forum Business".. All SELF-TAUGHT.. but those places provided the venue where I practiced my skills, and became the brilliant Forum owner I am today.

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 1:06 am 

Well you are def Brilliant..

and glad you found your way here!

I try not to even think about her...she is a POS 2!!!! :95

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:21 pm 
ADMIN

H/T WKC690.....

Case Photography LLC: Casey Anthony Starts New Life As Business Owner, Receives Death Threats And Hate-Filled Responses Via Social Media In Response

Casey Anthony, made famous after her daughter, Caylee, mysteriously disappeared and was later found dead in a wooded area near her home, has emerged from hiding with a new business venture that is ready to launch. Anthony, 29-years-old, filed paperwork to start Case Photography, LLC, initiating the process to start her new life as a photographer.

Spending most of her time avoiding cameras since being acquitted of murdering her daughter, Caylee, it seems ironic that her business choice is keeping her behind the camera, instead of in front of it.

According to the Palm Beach Post, Anthony filed paperwork in November to form Case Photography, LLC. The business’s expected opening date was January 1, 2016. The business address is associated with private investigator Patrick J. McKenna, where Anthony has been rumored to be living as she hid from the world after her infamous trial. Calls to Anthony for more details were not returned. However, her start-up photography company has received an influx of free advertisement as media sites from across the country have shared her new venture and the arrival of Case Photography, LLC.

The Washington Times reported that McKenna was approached outside of her home on Monday, in hopes of gaining further details of the arrival of Case Photography, LLC. However, McKenna refused to comment on the query.

....more at link
http://www.inquisitr.com/2795075/case-p ... -response/

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:47 pm 

Rumor and gossip sites are saying she may be pregnant? I am unable to find confirmation from reputable report at this time of that. Probably just social media buzz with no basis.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:53 pm 
ADMIN

THX WK

If true... the mind boggles.

One of the underlying thoughts I had while following the case was that Caylee would have grown up to be just like Casey... reverse metamorphosis.. a beautiful butterfly transforming into a slug.
Even if Caylee was not murdered, the only hope for her was if somehow she was removed from the Ant nest.

I think Child welfare services need to be involved during and after a Casey pregnancy.... not only Casey as a Mother.. but the whole damned nasty Ant family involved too.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 2:16 pm 

I think you are so right, Rumpole!

Thanks WKC for the preggo alert. :eek

It was reported (by her agent) a year ago that she was pregnant with twins and had signed a contract for a six episode reality TV series :roll ... so I don't know about this latest.

I'm reading the tabloids now. :N2

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 9:50 pm 

No spoiler alert here. Everyone under the sun knew Casey killed her daughter :( and was "involved" (putting it nicely) with Baez. :roll

Defense Attorney admits Casey Anthony killed her daughter, says PI in new court documents
By WFTS Webteam | ABC15.com | May 25, 2016

A private investigator hired by Jose Baez, the defense attorney for Casey Anthony, claims Baez admitted that Casey Anthony killed and buried the body of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee.

In an affidavit, Dominic Casey said Baez told him he "needed all the help he could get to find the body before somebody else did."

The investigator also said Casey Anthony wanted to implicate the man who ended up discovering Caylee’s body by suggesting her attorneys say he kidnapped her.

Court records: http://media2.abcactionnews.com/documen ... yCourt.pdf

More at link: http://www.abc15.com/news/national/defe ... -documents

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 402 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next